Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Onefineday said:

She sure back-peddled on Wordle this morning.

Oh I don't think we've heard the last of "Wordle-gate."

I feel her good friend who put the 'app' on her phone will either be a phone-in guest, zoom guest or in-person guest to support Kelllmeee's claim that she's been playing for years, lol.

I didn't hear the whole conversation I only came in at the tail end where she talked about the app on her phone but she seemed very put out and angry that her credibility would be challenged,  I loved it!  lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

And I doubt Kelly had the older Wordle that she was talking about.  It makes you pay for the next level each time you complete a word. As rich as she is, she the biggest cheapskate and wouldn't be paying for a game on her iphone such as Wordle.

• LOL 2

So the weird lip puckering is a part of Kelly’s new obsession with looking at apps that have Russian woman’s lips on them ? She finds it interesting to look at injected enhanced lips for hours? She felt it was so interesting that she send it to Ryan?

is she on drugs  or having a mental health issue?

Seriously ! WTF is going on with Kelly ? She always was obsessed with her broomstick figure , and always was obsessed with Botox and attention seeking , but now it’s at some crazy level !

When she said she her makeup artist said it might be time for work on her face, that was funny ! She has so much Botox she looks like she can barely move her face anymore !  

I don’t get why a woman who brags  her hubby can’t stop bugging her for sex, is so insecure about every part of her body and face ! She’s 51 and still acts like a teenager trying to keep up with the Kardashians! 

And host chat plainly sucks now ! The narcissistic twins spent a lot of time reviewing each other’s outfits and talking about lip apps, but didn’t mention the gold medal skating performance the night before ??  Why is the show called “Live” if they can’t even talk about current events when they actually do record the 3 days live during the week ?

Ryan looks and sounds more and more annoying with Kelly going off on her dumb , irrelevant tangents like she did when he was talking about the super bowl performances. I

And why can Kelly not get a coherent  thought or sentence out anymore ?  

Also, the Wordle thing was just another one of Kelly’s fake , BS stories ! Right … she her “friend” put it on her first IPhone ? Maybe she  should try not being so fake and stop lying so she wouldn’t need to make up more stupid lies when caught !  
BTW there are pictures of her stuffing her face on Live with chicken wings ! She’s just making up another BS story as an excuse for her fear of eating !  Raw meat is ok, and she used to talk about eating the head of a fish , but now she doesn’t like anything that looks to much like an animal ?  I guess bloody meat somehow also is eaten on her “vegetarian “ diet she has mentioned before ! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Onefineday said:

In the olden days, Regis would have picked up the newspaper and read about Bob Saget's death and they would have talked about head injuries.

Today? Going overseas for plastic surgery? Really?

The didn’t mention Betty White when it happened either !

Nathan Chen won a gold medal and  instead Kelly talked about an app where she looks at women’s’ lips !!

Speaking or lips , I still think Kelly did get some lip Injections ! She posted a picture of herself a and Mark in bed with the dogs , I’m sure they are babysitting in Michigan ! Kelly has no makeup on but her top lip looks like it’s sticking out from injections , or someone punched her ! Or maybe she’s just trying to stick her lip out to look like those women on her app!

Whatever the reason , she looks ridiculous lately with her fish lips ! Does she think that is a sexy look ?  And why would this be something she finds so mesmerizing?

She definitely is wacko !

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Another taped show??  Omg, do they ever do a 'live' show? lol

Just 8 minutes into the show and she can NOT stop shaking her leg while sitting down, what on earth?  It's not even shaking, she is bouncing it like she's got electric currents coursing through her body.

And I'm on the record as saying I wish Ali Wentworth could take her place.

Happy Valentines Day all!!  

Edited by finnzup
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, finnzup said:

Another taped show??  Omg, do they ever do a 'live' show? lol

Just 8 minutes into the show and she can NOT stop shaking her leg while sitting down, what on earth?  It's not even shaking, she is bouncing it like she's got electric currents coursing through her body.

And I'm on the record as saying I wish Ali Wentworth could take her place.

Happy Valentines Day all!!  

They couldn’t have a live show , Kelly was busy in Michigan again playing helicopter mommy ! She is holding up a University of Michigan  wrestling banner .  Does a freshman usually compete that much to the point that mommy and daddy have to follow him to college ? What about their meets that are on the road ? Do Kelly and Mark follow the team all over ?

Edited by orangekit
  • LOL 2

I think Ryan was in LA for The Big Game. I suppose he could have taken a redeye back, but why bother?

And I guess I was the only one here who had supportive parents who attended my extracurricular events

I did think this was one of their better-produced pre-tapes.  The George-Ali-Kelly-Ryan interview went well. And the Marriage Contest gave us Mrs G and Mr Deja.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

I did think this was one of their better-produced pre-tapes.  The George-Ali-Kelly-Ryan interview went well. And the Marriage Contest gave us Mrs G and Mr Deja.

I agree with this, Ali and George are always funny and seem perfect together and the Gelmans were a hoot in that they couldn't even get one answer correct.  It was nice to see Deja out of her DJ box and her hubby seemed like a nice guy.

In our family, we always attended our kids' athletic events; with that said, we did NOT buy or rent another place to be closer to their college.  Not that anyone asked or even cares, lol.

I will say, it seems Kellmeeee and MARK CONSUELOS!!!! are in their Michigan pied a terre quite a bit.  I'm sure it's cheaper than a hotel and it's an investment for sure.

Maybe tomorrow we'll get some Super Bowl talk or it may be taken up with Kelllmeee's romantic escapades even though she claims she 'takes the day off.'  

She's a hoot!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

It was sickening trying to make out what Kelly was trying to read with some kind of accent on the "Inbox".  Blech

Yes!  And she couldn't even read, what a hot mess!  And her glasses were on her lap the whole time because she finally picked them up and put them on for the next letter.

Ugh, I hate that Inbox segment!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

I think Ryan was in LA for The Big Game. I suppose he could have taken a redeye back, but why bother?

And I guess I was the only one here who had supportive parents who attended my extracurricular events

The show was one of the better produced shows .

I had  supportive parents too, but they didn’t buy homes to follow their children to college! And if they had to work they might miss an activity or two, or both couldn’t go all the time

10 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

It was sickening trying to make out what Kelly was trying to read with some kind of accent on the "Inbox".  Blech

It was kind of insulting. Like she was mocking the entries and their engagement stories . She can’t even give contestants their moments without some bizarre attention seeking behavior.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, finnzup said:

I will say, it seems Kellmeeee and MARK CONSUELOS!!!! are in their Michigan pied a terre quite a bit.  I'm sure it's cheaper than a hotel and it's an investment for sure.

I'm not sure we even know whether they bought or simply rented an AirBnB for 10 months. When you are worth several hundred million dollars, having multiple homes is akin to having a spare bedroom or car or shed for 99% of the population.

• LOL 3
On 2/14/2022 at 4:51 PM, finnzup said:

I agree with this, Ali and George are always funny and seem perfect together and the Gelmans were a hoot in that they couldn't even get one answer correct.  It was nice to see Deja out of her DJ box and her hubby seemed like a nice guy.

In our family, we always attended our kids' athletic events; with that said, we did NOT buy or rent another place to be closer to their college.  Not that anyone asked or even cares, lol.

Maybe tomorrow we'll get some Super Bowl talk or it may be taken up with Kelllmeee's romantic escapades even though she claims she 'takes the day off.'  

She's a hoot!!

Ali and George are funny and Deja and her hubby was good too !

I have to say the Valentine’s episode was way better than their horrid Halloween special ! 

Kelly and Mark can definitely afford to buy a home or rent while to follow their son to college , but it’s weird and kind of kills  the point of going away to college.  I doubt it’s  all about wrestling since as a freshman he probably doesn’t get too much time to compete at this point .

I have a feeling Kelly’s “new born baby” joke has some truth to it ! It sure seems like she seems him as a little child who needs mommy to be a room mother , and not the mom  or parents of a college student who needs some independence . Mark seems to have the same idea too .    If it was  just about wresting they  could rent a place and go there for some matches , rather than move there ! not to mention a lot of matches are on the. Road ‘ I wonder if Joaquin is a embarrassed. Kelly said he was in the fence about them moving there ! Umm yeah .. like any teenager would be ! 

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 3

It’s too bad that both Ryan and Kelly don’t seem invested in the show . Ryan is all about his other jobs and has a couple of days off a week all the time time .  Kelly had to also have those days off and now she’s definitely helicopter mom and it  seems like Mark quit his job to also follow their kid to college .

The show used to be so good . Host chat is what other shows copied . I’ve only been to NYC once , but I would love howLive would make you feel like you were in NYC , they would hold up the newspapers and talk about the news for the day   Now it just sucks ! Ryan and Kelly both are so obsessed with their looks and not gaining weight . They are both boring as can be .  

Ryan is only better because he is competent at hosting like he does on his other projects and can talk about different topics . Kelly is not able to converse anymore. She just gives long dissertations on herself and makes every topic about her . She made Ryan’s story about hosting Idol about her! Same with the super bowl performance story ! Both of her stories were on a stupid tangent 

The stupid voice when showing the couples in the contest during Inbox was as cringeworthy and went on way too long , just like all of her stories !

Ryan and Ali were good , too bad they don’t really host ! 

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

The show used to be so good . Host chat is what other shows copied . I’ve only been to NYC once , but I would love how Live would make you feel like you were in NYC , they would hold up the newspapers and talk about the news for the day.

Way back in the day when I lived in Manhattan, I was only able to go to one show.  It was early December, so I got to see a LIVE show, followed immediately by them pre-taping a host chat for an ep that would air a couple of weeks later during Christmas break.

Regis and Kathie Lee were great together and they were most gracious to, and appreciative of, the audience.  That time of year is arguably when NYC is at its best and they conveyed genuine excitement about it as they relayed the happenings.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

It was early December, so I got to see a LIVE show, followed immediately by them pre-taping a host chat for an ep that would air a couple of weeks later during Christmas break.

Regis and Kathie Lee were great together and they were most gracious to, and appreciative of, the audience.  That time of year is arguably when NYC is at its best and they conveyed genuine excitement about it as they relayed the happenings.   

City sidewalks, filthy sidewalks!  ;)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I usually give Kelly & the show grief but I like it when Mark hosts. He filled in for Ryan today. Mark and Kelly were so funny today. They were talking about typical partner stuff where one (usually the husband) just says yeah, yeah but isn’t paying attention. It was funny because Kelly was telling the story and Mark was covering his face because he knew everything she said was true. I always wanted them to host together full time but that would be impossible for a married couple to do.

They had a counselor on discussing the empty nest syndrome. She was discussing how parents (normal folk) need to find hobbies and activities when their kids go to college and such. Oddly enough, Kelly & Mark didn’t mention they’ve practically moved to their sons college in the discussion. LOL!!! Earlier (host chat) they had discussed how they were tired because they were in Michigan last night for some college function and that they had a lot of fun. All that aside, I really enjoyed them today. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4

Did Gelman book the empty next segment for Kelly and Mark ?

Kelly compares following her child to college to being a parent of an Olympic athlete in treatment who moves to wheee their child  trains ? LMAO! 
I hate to break it to her but Joaquin’s primary reason for being in Michigan is to go to college ! He is in a dorm !! He’s not some world class athlete who is about 10 years old who has to go across the country to train and is getting tutored so they can train most of the time ! There is a big difference between that and a kid going to college which is a way to supposedly grow up and gain independence in a safe setting !

• Love 1

I got a laugh because Kelly said that the kids were astonished that she and Mark had booked a vacation without them. I’m glad. It’s ok to focus a reasonable amount of time and energy on your legally adult child, but they were a bit borderline with parenting Joaquin. I hope they have a wonderful time. I’d rather hear Kelly discuss some new place that she’s been than some of her usual stories. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, orangekit said:

Joaquin’s primary reason for being in Michigan is to go to college ! He is in a dorm

I heard Kelllmeee say something yesterday that made me question Joaquin's dorm living.  She showed a pic of a bus driver with an empty bus and then made a comment about when there is inclement weather and the bus is crowded Joaquin has a hard time getting to classes (that was the gist of what I'm remembering, lol.)  Anyway, is the Michigan campus so large that a freshman would be so far away that they would have to take a bus to get to classes?

And I didn't believe for a minute MARK CONSUELOS!!!! agreeing with his immortal beloved that he knows nothing about wrestling matches and the ref's hand gestures, etc.  The both of them have been following Joaquin's wrestling career for years now, they've sent him to private wrestling lessons, they've watched many, many matches, there's no way they have no idea what's happening on the mat, lol.  I call BS....at least on Mark's part.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This may seem far fetched to a lot of you, but I got my Varsity Letter in Men’s wrestling.  Yes, I am a woman and this was back in the 1970’s. I managed the team, did the stop clock and kept the statistics. It’s not that difficult to understand. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This may seem far fetched to a lot of you, but I got my Varsity Letter in Men’s wrestling

Not far fetched at all, pretty cool actually.  A coach always needs a great statistician and manager.  And agree with you, it only takes a few matches to get the gist of who's winning, who's scoring points and what's happening on the mats.

And remember when MARK CONSUELOS!!!!! charged the mats because he thought their baby was getting manhandled?!?!  It's wrestling MARK CONSUELOS!!!!  They are getting thrown around and twisted and torqued in unnatural positions, lol.

I wonder if he regrets that?  I can think of a few times I 'may' have regretted my comments from the stands but I never charged a court, field or mat!   rofl  

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Joaquin might live at home forever! It looks like his parents can’t let him fly the nest. Woof. His parents are doing him no favors.

Well, if you’re going to live at home it might as well be in the lap of luxury. LOL!!! I can see where the kids are bummed about not going on a vacation with the Kelly and Mark. They don’t exactly go to the Jersey shore if you get my drift. That said, I’m sure they’ll all be on some huge family trip on a yacht with Andy and Anderson coming to an Instagram near you this summer. LOL!!! I also don’t buy that Mark doesn’t understand wrestling. I also don’t understand him wanting to be portrayed as stupid about it either. He’s a jock and has been watching his son wrestle since high school. I guess he (and, Kelly) thinks it makes them like average folk not knowing something. Who knows? 

Ryan came in today and will probably pre tape for tomorrow. It’s so odd that they would both be out Monday and Tuesday (and, Wednesday for him) to basically work a day. They’ll probably be off Monday for Presidents Day, too. Ryan was flashing his Dior animal print sneakers today. I had to look them up. They cost $999.00. Crazy money for ugly sneakers/shoes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Ryan was flashing his Dior animal print sneakers today. I had to look them up. They cost $999.00. Crazy money for ugly sneakers/shoes. 

Maybe he negotiated a wardrobe budget like Kelmeeeeee did.  You know most of her clothes and shoes are bought by the show.  He would be foolish NOT to ask for the same perks as Kellllmeeee.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, finnzup said:

Maybe he negotiated a wardrobe budget like Kelmeeeeee did.  You know most of her clothes and shoes are bought by the show.  He would be foolish NOT to ask for the same perks as Kellllmeeee.

I had no idea the wardrobe was hers. On a lot of shows they wear something once (borrowed) and then it goes back to the regular store for sale. I hope whoever wore them had deodorant/antiperspirant on. 

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had no idea the wardrobe was hers. On a lot of shows they wear something once (borrowed) and then it goes back to the regular store for sale. I hope whoever wore them had deodorant/antiperspirant on. 

I think back in the day a lot of the clothes were borrowed and then sent back. Later, it seems like the show bought a lot of the clothes as “hers” and the stylists select from them. Granted, they are all expensive stuff but they don’t have to deal with returning them. That said, I don’t see her repeat too often, if at all. She is soooo skinny that the clothes never look good on her so I don’t think people shop her look. A lot of what she wears is just yards and yards of fabric piled on her which looks horrible on her skinny frame. I like the sleeveless look Hoda Kotb tends to wear but a lot of people hate that look, too. 

• Love 1
On 2/17/2022 at 7:30 AM, finnzup said:

I heard Kelllmeee say something yesterday that made me question Joaquin's dorm living.  She showed a pic of a bus driver with an empty bus and then made a comment about when there is inclement weather and the bus is crowded Joaquin has a hard time getting to classes (that was the gist of what I'm remembering, lol.)  Anyway, is the Michigan campus so large that a freshman would be so far away that they would have to take a bus to get to classes?

I am not familiar with the Michigan campus that Joaquin attends, but my children attended the Ohio State University, and yes - the campus is HUGE and campus buses run all over. It comes in handy when classes are far apart, and of course, when it rains or snow.

• Love 5

I caught a little bit of host chat with David Muir this morning .
I wonder if Kelly is realizing that following her child to college sounds weird . Today she said they “took in a few wrestling matches” when the studio shut down ! She made it seem like they just happened to have the time to do it so  they went to Joaquin’s college town  for a few matches !  
I guess she thinks taking in a few matches means renting house there since the start of the fall semester, Mark taking  out a gym membership in the town and living there with the dogs , and both making it their primary residence !   So bizarre !

Edited by orangekit
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, orangekit said:

I caught a little bit of host chat with David Muir this morning .
I wonder if Kelly is realizing that following her child to college sounds weird . Today she said they “took in a few wrestling matches” when the studio shut down ! She made it seem like they just happened to have the time to do it so  they went to Joaquin’s college town  for a few matches !  
I guess she thinks taking in a few matches means renting house there since the start of the fall semester, Mark taking  out a gym membership in the town and living there with the dogs , and both making it their primary residence !   So bizarre !

It is bizarre and I don’t care what anyone tells me. If you don’t count their $$$ and easy work schedule it’s just weird that they are practically living there. I doubt it’s going to stop once wrestling season is over. From what I’ve read and seen they are very, very, close family. Of course, when the older two went to college it wasn’t like they even left. I think Kelly said they came home a lot and she would make these grand dinners for them. Now, with the youngest out of state it sounds normal to them to see their son just as much but in a different home. Overall, I think it’s just weird how often they are there and how dumb they portray themselves as parents who know nothing about the sport when he’s been doing it for years. I think they think it makes them look more like normal folk. Yup, it’s bizarre. 

• Love 5

Kelly is so upset when ever ABC sends someone from the Bachelor to promote the show on Live ! She acts like she is so appalled and such a feminist since the Bachelor  is so degrading to women!  But, she is obsessed with the Real Housewives produced by major j where  women attack each other , and the label “Housewives “ is sexist and dated !

I guess since Andy Cohen who is a major jerk is her buddy , then she doesn’t care how women are portrayed !

• Love 4
2 hours ago, orangekit said:

Kelly is so upset when ever ABC sends someone from the Bachelor to promote the show on Live ! She acts like she is so appalled and such a feminist since the Bachelor  is so degrading to women!  But, she is obsessed with the Real Housewives produced by major j where  women attack each other , and the label “Housewives “ is sexist and dated !

I guess since Andy Cohen who is a major jerk is her buddy , then she doesn’t care how women are portrayed !

My guess is that she lies so much that she is unable to keep her real feelings and the Kellme feelings seperate.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, NYCRunner said:

I just realized that it doesn’t seem like Kellmeee & Mark have any couple friends.  Yes, they have Andy, Anderson & David Muir. But who else besides these guys & their kids?  Very strange!  

That we know about 

• Love 1

In all fairness, I don’t think they have had a lot of time to be friends with/bond with another couple. The seem to spend much of their extra time focused on their children. A single friend would just be a plus one, but being friends with another couple would take work/give and take. I don’t think they have room in their lives for that. Don’t forget they also have siblings and parents to fit into their busy schedules. 

• Love 2
On 2/23/2022 at 7:05 PM, NYCRunner said:

I just realized that it doesn’t seem like Kellmeee & Mark have any couple friends.  Yes, they have Andy, Anderson & David Muir. But who else besides these guys & their kids?  Very strange!  

They used to be friends with NPH and his husband and the Seinfeld’s .

I just wonder why they are mostly friends with gay single men .  Nothing wrong with that , but it seems like they don’t have a long t of friends that are couples .

Kelly constantly calling Joaquin “newborn” is so cringeworthy! At first it seemed like a silly joke until she abs Mark followed him to college to become weird extreme helicopter parents by moving to the place he does to college ! 

• Love 2

https://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#RK

Mo 2/28: Morris Chestnut, Molly Sims, guest co-host Ali Wentworth
Tu 3/1: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, guest co-host Ali Wentworth
We 3/2: Omari Hardwick, Ben Rector, guest co-host Carson Kressley
Th 3/3: Clayton Echard, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Faroosh Torabi, guest co-host Maria Menounos
Fr 3/4: Sam Heughan, Lance Ulanoff, guest co-host Maria Menounos

Mo 3/7: Jeffrey Wright, Sheeren Pavlides, guest co-host Mark Consuelos
Tu 3/8: Brittany Snow, Vallery Lomas
We 3/9: Naveen Andrews, guest co-host Melba Wilson
Th 3/10: Eden Grinshpan, guest co-host Shay Mitchell
Fr 3/11: Ally Sheedy, Darnell "Superchef" Ferguson

• Love 1
On 2/24/2022 at 6:56 PM, Mindthinkr said:

In all fairness, I don’t think they have had a lot of time to be friends with/bond with another couple. The seem to spend much of their extra time focused on their children. A single friend would just be a plus one, but being friends with another couple would take work/give and take. I don’t think they have room in their lives for that. Don’t forget they also have siblings and parents to fit into their busy schedules. 

Why would it be harder to have a couple over as opposed to one man? The hang out with gay male couples .
BTW they took a vacation  Matt Bomer and his partner and also  used to hang with Anderson and his partner when they were together.

I wonder if Kelly feels less threatened not having another woman hanging out with her and Mark.  She is so insecure that she’s obsessing about her body weight  that is under  100 lbs , and also worrying about Botox and lip injections to the  point that she is on apps to look at lips for hours ! I can’t imagine her dealing with a couple that involved a straight woman for long around mini Mark who she seems to think is a Greek god !  

2 hours ago, Onefineday said:

Kelly has another week long vacation? Wow!

Maybe Joaquin has spring break or they have to have a week long birthday celebration for the newborn! 

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 3