Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I know I can't wait for the inevitable WTD stories this summer. Will it be Sage/Dick/Gabe or... or Chels/Bill/Gabe...or BOTH!

Maybe Phyllis/Fack/Jack....or Astin/Dummer/Kyle with a surprise entry from Fenn who did her while she was passed out, cause she's SO freakin' irresistible. 

Who else acted like a ho and slept with two guys (Not that there's anything wrong with that. unless you claim to lurv one of them) in a few days? Phyllis earns an exemption as she was legitimately raped. 

You know they're coming.

The horror...the horror...
  • Love 5
Prick says he wants Fack to stay as far away from Bingham as he can because he might be careless enough to ask questions to which you do not know the answers.

So this is how they'll keep Gabe from figuring out Fack is not Jack. 

Gnummer

lol.

Billy tells Chels they should call off this wedding and have a real family wedding, and then he hugs her and says he wants her to get everything she deserves and has a vengeful look on his face.

I like this turn -- that Billy is pissed and wants revenge. I like the direction this character is going. There may be hope for BillyAbbott yet.

• Love 9

Yup. Forgot to thank you Bannana. I just watched. Your'e right that EB likes to say "Peruvian" lol. I so loved Fack and Vick's face to face exchange. If not Jack, then at least Fack gets to have some backbone. He was right in Victor's face and not taking an ounce of shit. <swoon>

And poor Jack. FFS. This is really horrid. Now that Kelly has devastated him with the news of Phyllis's death she's pissed he said he'd rather die than live out her fantasy. So she's going to starve him. I had feelz when Jack was crying and raging at the end there. 

sigh.

Okay, as I said in the main thread. This had better lead to some serious repercussions for Victor. For once.

I do think it might. On Twitter the other day, EB hinted that Victor might feel some consequences this time.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7

So this is how they'll keep Gabe from figuring out Fack is not Jack. 

But how long will Fack's obedience last? He doesn't exactly play by the rules, and...My head is spinning re all the ways Victor's plan could be discovered.

• Love 2

Fack is already getting off by yanking VicTURD's chain. PB is killing it and is probably loving the fact that finally, he is able to get in the old bugger's face this way. Fack will continue to fuck up and Turd will slowly lose it until his head explodes, figuratively and literally. It's the only fitting punishment for the old goat for putting this all in motion. I hope Phyllis and Jack drag his dead body behind Fack's Ferrari through the downtown business section of GC. 

LMAO at Gnomer getting dumping by Snotflake! That alone made the show for me. 

ETA: I apologize for being so graphic 

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 10

Fack is already getting off by yanking VicTURD's chain. PB is killing it and is probably loving the fact that finally, he is able to get in the old bugger's face this way. Fack will continue to fuck up and Turd will slowly lose it until his head explodes, figuratively and literally. It's the only fitting punishment for the old goat for putting this all in motion. I hope Phyllis and Jack drag his dead body behind Fack's Ferrari through the downtown business section of GC. 

LMAO at Gnomer getting dumping by Snotflake! That alone made the show for me.

ETA: I apologize for being so graphic 

Crap, I got here too late to see the graphic you obviously edited out.  Weeping here - great post.  Mom still ok?

Edited to add Thanks to bannana for the great recaps - have been off-line mostly lately - BABY!

Edited by movinon
  • Love 3

I think Kyle is the murderer after yesterday's show and did it all for Summer who has now rejected him.  He is weird.  I had forgotten about the hockey thing and when he seemed surprised about it I wondered is this really Kyle?

Oh no, DoppelKyle??? I just can't.

• Love 4

while Nick is meeting with the social worker, trying to convince her he is a stable Dad, and not doing very well, she gets a call from Michael asking her to come and speak with his client Sharon, the social worker repeats the address and Nick knows it is from Sharon...the social worker goes to Sharon's and Sharon convinces her to leave Faith in Nick's custody..Nick storms into Sharon's yelling at her and when Dylan and Michael tell him what Sharon has done..Nick stands there looking like the idiot he is..speechless for once in Sharon's presence..later he breaks up with Sage..

• Love 8

Nick's such an asshole, I hope the social worker is there when Nick storms in. I'm no fan of this murder rap being pinned on her, but she is looking good with Dylan supporting her by her side while Nick is still looking awful and others like Dylan and Michael see him for what he is.

Sharon shouldn't be giving him the time of day.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9

Nick stands there looking like the idiot he is..speechless for once in Sharon's presence..later he breaks up with Sage..

In the words of Nelson from The Simpsons "ha ha!"  Good thing she ended that fake marriage!

• Love 5

while Nick is meeting with the social worker, trying to convince her he is a stable Dad, and not doing very well, she gets a call from Michael asking her to come and speak with his client Sharon, the social worker repeats the address and Nick knows it is from Sharon...the social worker goes to Sharon's and Sharon convinces her to leave Faith in Nick's custody..Nick storms into Sharon's yelling at her and when Dylan and Michael tell him what Sharon has done..Nick stands there looking like the idiot he is..speechless for once in Sharon's presence..later he breaks up with Sage..

LOL  did he have the courtesy to KNOCK FIRST before he went in to Sharon's house?

I hope he feels as ridiculous ;) as he looks..

guess the sadam sex happens pretty soon now that nick broke up with her..

• Love 4

A great character trait I admire in Sharon is her ability to forgive and yes too much in the case of Nick but hey she seems to be able to let things go and not be a revengeful person, better than me!  Dylan is giving Sharon her backbone back and I am glad to see it.  I am so sick of her apologizing for being off her meds or I made a mistake excuses.  Enough, what's done is done so can we move on.  I am surprised Faith is not a serial killer dealing with her parents and their lack of parenting.  Hell call the sleepover Moms to pick her up because that is where she always is!  LOL

Liking Billy more and more and when he finally gets rid of Chelsea I am hoping for more.  Some characters just don't work together and they never did nor did he with AH.  AH works best with ED!  

Summer's dress was horrible at that dinner but Kyle's jacket fit for a change.  Missing Mariah and Kevin.  Fack is filling the void of comedy now though.   

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 5

Nick's such an asshole, I hope the social worker is there when Nick storms in. I'm no fan of this murder rap being pinned on her, but she is looking good with Dylan supporting her by her side while Nick is still looking awful and others like Dylan and Michael see him for what he is.

no, the social worker had already left....the look on Nick's face when he found out what Sharon did was priceless...

• Love 5

no, the social worker had already left....the look on Nick's face when he found out what Sharon did was priceless...

don't know what happened with all those posts..I just hit quick reply and it just kept on going..;0)

I feel like Phyllis with all that repeating..I don't know what happened..

• Love 5

I think Kyle is the murderer after yesterday's show and did it all for Summer who has now rejected him.  He is weird.  I had forgotten about the hockey thing and when he seemed surprised about it I wondered is this really Kyle?

I was wondering if Summer is really Summer? Lol. Since when would Summer not like a private dinner prepared by a famous chef and topped off with an expensive present?

Genoa City seems to have entered the Twilight Zone. Or a DoppleTwilight Zone, as it were.

• Love 7

Isn't Faith meeting with social workers and CPS to begin with because Nick had to go and get revenge, suing Sharon for custody. Nick brought this whole thing on by not caring about Faith and only out for revenge on Sharon. Nick deserves to lose her and I hope she ends up with Uncle Dylan.

Sharon  came across so well talking to the CPS lady, she was amazing with how she put Faith's well being first, just like during the entire custody battle she put Faith first asking over and over again for joint custody but Nick would have no part of it and had to hurt Sharon and take his anger about Summer on her. 

Sage's "That's so unfair and irresponsible of her!" made me role my eyes. Why is this stalker in the know about Sharon's child but Sharon doesn't. Sharon shouldn't have had to hear it from Dylan, Nick should have been the one who told her. But Nick thinks of Faith as property and doesn't care about her well being or being a joint parent.

Dylan's given Sharon strength back and I hope she wants nothing to do with Nick while he has to watch Sharon be happy with Dylan. Nick looks like an idiot storming in there and attacking Sharon for using the situation to get custody of Faith back after the criminal case?  Yes Nick, because that's what Sharon's thinking of right now. Good she gave him a parental lecture on putting the kids first. I guess he got it because he suddenly then said Faith comes first to Sharon and then like pulling teeth he said "and me." Which I thought "since when?" Faith didn't come first before.

Billy's out for revenge and wants to out Chelsea and Gabriel at the wedding. Oh Billy, you're an ass and you have no idea who you're dealing with. Billy's no match for Adam Newman. What is Billy going to do? Call Chelsea a whore in front of everyone? Billy cheated on his wife, he's got no moral high ground. He was also making out with Vicky in front of everyone in a restaurant. Billy's a father with multiple children, he should be behaving less like a spoiled brat wanting public stoning for Chelsea.

• Love 11

I think Kyle is the murderer after yesterday's show and did it all for Summer who has now rejected him.  He is weird.  I had forgotten about the hockey thing and when he seemed surprised about it I wondered is this really Kyle?

Fack is Jack's identical twin. Kyle is really Lyle... Fack's son and just looks a lot like Kyle.

Everyone sing the theme from the Patty Duke Show.

PS: Lyle is the Killah.

Edited by crowsworks
  • Love 10

I am beginning to think the writers have been doppledganged. They may look like the usual Y&R hacks but these writers can actually produce an entertaining script. This was an extremely good episode from Billy planning a revenge non wedding, to Nick breaking up with Sage, to Sage and Gabe comforting each other in their shared grief. ED and AH are also killing it as Ashley and VIctoria ignite old rivalries. I loved Ashley's line that Jack is playing golf, or tennis, or basket weaving. All in all well done Y&R. (I don't think I have ever typed that before - lol).

• Love 6

I am loving Ashley the Amazon vs Queen Bitchtoria.  Although I think Victoria is acting like a loon considering she just recently went up against her dad re the Hex theft, and sided with Ashely.  Now she is having no problem not just stepping into the role, but digging her stilettos into Ash's back at any opportunity.  But Ashley is holding her own--Team Ashley!

But first, Ash (who looks fabulous) walks in on Abby and Ben kissing in the lab (apparently the only set left for work scenes).  Personally, I find this incredibly childish, unprofessional and nauseating.  Ashley agreed and called them out on it, but then her own daughter Abby threw in her face that she had shower sex at work with Ben.  No doubt Abby noticed how fabulous her mother looks in comparison to her Heidi-Bo-Beep look, and felt a need to lash out.  They all apologize to each other and get back to work trying to fix the latest problem, and decide to tweak Hex to counter the bad press it is getting.

But when she shows up to work, Victoria announces she has decided to dump Hex because of one critique of it that has gone viral (and which Ashley rightly presumes Victoria planted).  So they get into it and Ashley goes on the offensive.  She calls Victoria the ALPHA DOG!   Hah!  Abby tries to get in the mix (why oh why) and Victoria assures all that she values Ashley but if she is not happy she should leave.  Ashley is not leaving.

Prick is still working on Gabe, and wants him to come and work at N/A as a mediator between the two merging companies.  Gabe balks at this, but Prick persuades him that he needs the money now that he has lost his inheritance and he reveals that he heard this from his son Nicholas (Prick II).   Gabe finally agrees to take the job.  Prick also wants Gabe to persuade Chelsea to come back, and says that he has influence with her.

Billy's plan to humiliate Chelsea is in motion as they plan their second last minute wedding in 24 hours.  At least Show doesn't have to actually pay for wedding guest extras, sets or costumes for these non weddings they are doing of late.  Billy wants Gabe to be his best man and tells him he won't want to miss it.  Gabe is grumpy and says he should ask his crazy brother or the bartender.  And he says Billy is just trying irk him because he is marrying Chelsea--whoa, I missed some episodes but I didn't realize Gabe revealed to Billy that he is after Chelsea, although it is obvious even to Pricktor who is lurking around in every scene today.  You know, if I was a Bazillionaire, I wouldn't be traipsing from the GCAC over to the N/A lab for kicks.  I would be in Monte Carlo. Or thousands of other places doing fabulous things.  But that's me.  Speaking of the lab, everyone is there after the Ashley/Victoria throwdown as Billy and Chelsea invite them all to the wedding, in fifteen minutes, including Victoria, who declines not once but twice.  Yep, anvils are falling and we will see Villy reunion soon enough.  Prick shows up to announce that Victoria is far too busy with important things to go to the wedding.  Billy asks Ash where Jack is, and she says: I don't know--playing tennis, golfing or basket-weaving.  

Ash has it out with Prick re Victoria's actions, and that Vic is targeting her team because she is upset that Ben and Victoria have split and he is now with Abby--something Prick didn't know.  Ash points out that this merger is more of a takeover and that Abbott opinions don't matter, but Prick says he is sure Jack was privy to Victoria's decision.  But Ash says that is news to her, and Prick is surprised that she hasn't seen Jack today.  Ash:  Not today, not yesterday, I am hoping that I can corner him at Billy's wedding and remind him he is supposed to care about our company.  Prick:  I'LL BE DAMNED.

Abby is concerned for her sister's feelings about Billy's wedding (but not that worried cause she expresses this in front of Vic's ex, Ben), but Vic assures her she is happy for the happy couple.  Meanwhile Chels is annoyed that Billy would invite his ex to the wedding.  He strings her along, and then we see that cold dead look of vengeance in his eyes everytime he hugs her and the camera is only on him.  Over at the poolside lounge, Sage and Gabe are drowning their sorrows.  Gabe calls Nick a BIG BLAND MORON.  Sage tells Gabe that Nick dumped her. Gabe chides her, and she lashes out at him, and then HE KISSES HER.  She pushes him away, he says sorry and then she jumps his bones (btw, they are still in a public place).  I have to say, it was kind of hot.

Michael gets a phone call with the results of the extra tests on the tire iron.  He had explained to Sharon that there wasn't really a lot of evidence because Austin's body was moved so many times so the blood and fingerprint evidence is weak.  However, he is going to do extra tests in the hopes of finding something that exonerates her.   I am pretty sure the phone call he received provides the opposite.  

The Nick/Sharon/Sage stuff has been covered already by others.  All I can add is: well-played, Sharon, well-played.

Previews:  Kevin says he is going to find out what Courtney found that got her killed, and Paul says:  I know exactly what Courtney found.  Avery to Joe: you are going to be grateful and suck this up because I am grateful you are still on this earth; Billy at the wedding:  So glad you could make--it is going to be unforgettable (to Abby and a grumpy looking Gnome).

Edited by bannana
  • Love 8

Gabe chides her, and she lashes out at him, and then HE KISSES HER.  She pushes him away, he says sorry and then she jumps his bones (btw, they are still in a public place).  I have to say, it was kind of hot.

Can't wait for this one.  Told ya - hate sex is always the hottest thing around.  This is happening sooner than I thought it would. Thanks, bannana - great recap, as usual - I love that you're doing these.

• Love 3

Can't wait for this one.  Told ya - hate sex is always the hottest thing around.  This is happening sooner than I thought it would. Thanks, bannana - great recap, as usual - I love that you're doing these.

I am wondering whether they are going to do it right there in the GCAC pool bar lounge area!  

• Love 5

A great character trait I admire in Sharon is her ability to forgive and yes too much in the case of Nick but hey she seems to be able to let things go and not be a revengeful person, better than me!  Dylan is giving Sharon her backbone back and I am glad to see it.  I am so sick of her apologizing for being off her meds or I made a mistake excuses.  Enough, what's done is done so can we move on.  I am surprised Faith is not a serial killer dealing with her parents and their lack of parenting.  Hell call the sleepover Moms to pick her up because that is where she always is!  LOL

Liking Billy more and more and when he finally gets rid of Chelsea I am hoping for more.  Some characters just don't work together and they never did nor did he with AH.  AH works best with ED!  

Summer's dress was horrible at that dinner but Kyle's jacket fit for a change.  Missing Mariah and Kevin.  Fack is filling the void of comedy now though.   

I agree that is a nice trait that she has and it's one of the many reasons I like her. She was thinking of Faith and doing what she could to keep her from going to foster care. On other boards she is being slammed for what she did for her daughter and is accused of being stupid and having an ulterior motive. Really all I can do is shake my damn head.

• Love 6

Sage tells Gabe that Nick dumped her. Gabe chides her, and she lashes out at him, and then HE KISSES HER.  She pushes him away, he says sorry and then she jumps his bones (btw, they are still in a public place).  I have to say, it was kind of hot.

The Herb may be many things, but I don't think stupid is one of them.  After all who's gonna pick up her tab now that Cave Troll has dumped her?

• Love 2

Billy exposes Chelsea at the quasi-wedding.   He calls her a lying con-artist slut.  Finally, he remembers that she conned him, raped him, duped him again.  I think his whole set-up to reveal this in front of a handful of people seems kind of stupid but it made for good soap.  I will be back for with a full recap later. 

• Love 12

So Billy is really pissed.  His goal is to completely humiliate and out Chelsea in front of friends and family at the wedding.  Except of course, there are few family or friends there.  No Jill, Tracy, Geoffrey, no Gloria, Connor, Johnny or Kate.  It was a joke of a wedding from the beginning, similar to the non-wedding of Noah and Courtney.

Fack gets home from golfing, and Phyllis chides him for not checking his messages.  Fack says he did check and he knows Billy is getting married in town, but he doesn't want to go, he just got home from golfing nine holes.  He suggests they send a gift, candlesticks are always nice.  Phyll is upset that he has fired Billy and now is skipping his wedding, and Fack says:  He'll eventually have another one.  Phyll insists that he go to the wedding, and support Billy, and he agrees but won't change from his golf ensemble.  Fack:  The car's still warm, let's go throw some rice.

Chelsea, Ash, Anita are in the GCAC dining room/wedding venue while the staff are moving tables and setting up chairs.  So the bride is sitting there while the wedding is being set up.  They are fussing with her makeup and talking about true love, blah blah.  Billy shows up, and when he sees them, he says Ladies you all look lovely--You (meaning Chels) no words.  And then he is wondering where his best man Gabe is.  I'll tell you where he is, he is having rough(ish) sex with Sage in her suite.  Which the both of them regret.

Chelsea and Anita don't know why Billy would want Gabe as his best man, but Billy says it would be a new day and a new start.  Billy calls Sage to invite her to the wedding and she says no.  And he wants her to find Gabe and invite him to the wedding for Chelsea's sake.

Billy to Anita:  I need to give credit where credit is due, Chels would not be the woman she is today if it were not for you, you deserve all the credit.  And they get weepy but he was being SARCASTIC.   Billy sees Sage and basically drags her in to be a guest.  Billy sees Jack and his golfwear and says he will upstage the bride, but then he says, nah, you look fine, will you be my best man?  Ash sees Fack and chews him out:  Are you kidding me, this is what you do instead of paying attention to work, and starts to talk about Hex, but Fack blows her off.  Ash is astounded.

As they say their vows, Chels blah blahs about the drama and strange path that brought them here (drugging, rape, conning) and the tragedy (dead kid, dead husband), but hey, it's a love story and she is happy as hell (but I have to say, she looked terrible; everything, hair, makeup, dress, veil--why wouldn't she wear the same outfit from the day before?).

Now it is Billy's turn.  And he gets right to the point.  Billy:  When you and I became a we, I never saw it coming.  It made sense didn't it, because we knew each other's dark sides, there was no guilt, there was nowhere to hide, no reason to lie.  You knew me in Myanmar, I was drunk and running from life, and I knew you, you were this hot bartender who set me up and got me locked away in a foreign prison, but whatever, bygones, right.  Cause we made it through to the other side, with honesty and understanding.  We fell in love despite our past.  We were better people for it, so bravo us.  And then I find out that I was wrong and you didn't change, cause you set me up again and you lied to me, except this time my prison would be in a marriage to you, so that whole piece about do you take this woman, no way in hell.

Weirdly, when Billy got to the good stuff, revealing all, Abby, of all people, and Noah decide to leave because they don't want to hear the tawdry details!  Hah!

Then Billy tells everyone that his neighbour Gabe had sex with Chelsea.  Billy talks directly to Jack and says they have both made mistakes, and Fack does this weird nodding thing, like the whole time he is not sure what his next line is but he is going to roll with the punches.  It's great.

Chelsea says it was just a mistake, just one time.  Then Billy recounts, that Chelsea trapped Dylan into marriage with a baby that wasn't his, tried to trap Billy into 

marriage with a baby that was his, and that one the guy she marries is Adam, a lying murderous...

Gabe is lurking at the wedding so he sees it all go down, and rushes to Chesea's defense, and Fack, with an expression on his face like, I guess I am supposed to get involved here, stops him, with Phyllis and Ashley telling him to get out and that he has caused enough trouble.  Billy:  Yeah, you've done plenty, including my fiancee.  Gabe:  You never deserved her Billy and you know that, and Billy agrees with that.  Gabe leaves and Billy says, sorry for the fireworks, it just seemed like a fitting end to a huge mistake.  Billy tosses the bouquet to Sage. Phyllis and Ash berate Chelsea, Anita tries to comfort her, and then she is left alone, and Gabe comes to her rescue.  However, Chelsea lashes out at him, and thinks that maybe Gabe told Billy. She tells Gabe that he had a fake marriage with Sage and he doesn't know anything about love or losing a great love.  And she runs out.  And he looks sad.

Back home Phyllis is feeling bad for Billy and all he has gone through the last couple of years.  Fack says: And you wanted me to wear a tie for all that.  Phyllis thinks Jack should be looking for Billy to help him, but Fack says he needs some time alone, and takes the opportunity to jump on Phyllis again.  Ash finds Billy at the pool bar lounge, and comforts him, and Billy says he is ready to move on.

The Scoobies are back on the case.

For those of you who have been wondering where the heck Mariah is, she shows up today, and she and Sharon embrace and all is good because Mariah has apparently been busy telling everyone that Sharon is innocent, and that is why she has been absent(!).  Michael arrives with the tireiron evidence which shows that there was latex, which means that someone used a latex mould of Sharon's prints to put them on the tireiron. So I was wrong, I thought that evidence would hurt Sharon.  Noah and Dummer commiserate about hoe rotten their lives are as everyone else is going along with life as if nothing happened.  Oh, and they are at the pool bar lounge, too. Kevin arrives to tell them that Sharon is not the killer and they need to act normal and smile so no one suspects that they know.

Noah, Mariah, Kevin are talking to Dummer about the new evidence and she is skeptical, and Mariah says: Want me to explain it all again snowflake?  They agree that they have to pretend that they think Sharon is guilty so the killer doesn't catch on.  They let Abby and Kyle know via text at the wedding.

Kevin is in the squad room (I just love calling it that, thank you Avery) and he is trying to figure out what Courtney found out that got her killed.  Paul says he knows, she found evidence about Sharon at Austin's the night he died.  Kevin is shocked that Paul would have used some other IT guy to find this evidence, and Paul points out that Kevin covered up a murder.  Paul is convinced that Sharon is guilty. Kevin thinks something about the footage of Sharon is weird. It is.  He later realizes that the coffee shop in the footage is open, but they all know that at 9 pm that coffee shop would be closed so someone doctored the time and maybe date of the footage.   Put that together with the latex print, and they are finally able to conclude that Sharon didn't do it.  But who is trying to frame her?

In the midst of this we have some mild cat fighting between Dummer and Abby.  Dummer realizes that Abby has gone from cheating with her niece's husband to stealing her sister's boyfriend.

Dylan is going to talk to an army buddy who is an expert in something or other, for advice/assistance.  Michael takes the evidence to Paul. 

There's a whole subplot about Joe and Avery that is too boring to report on, basically, Avery to Joe, you need to suck it up, blah blah.  Avery calls Dylan, but Sharon answers and then hands the phone to Dylan and Avery is a complete bitch to him.

Previews:  Queen Bitchtoria to Chelsea:  Are you quitting; Ches:  Victoria, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction, and I am going to make your life a living hell (Ash is there, and Ben, too); Noah to Nick: We have proof that Mom is innocent (Kevin is there too); Gabe to Billy: And you actually think that you are that little boy's father, and Billy punches him.

• Love 10

Finally a Mariah and Sharon scene and even better she supports her and they hugged!

Paul's an idiot, Kevin and Dylan should take over the department and run it. 

I'm kind of loving fake Jake, he's hilarious with his outfit for the wedding and then his crack after the wedding explosion if that was what Phyllis wanted him to dress up for. LOL 

Billy's a jerk and Gab/Adam was hot jumping in when he did, which he would have beat him up. Chelsea never should have taken that from Billy or his family, she should have pointed out the public make out.

The scooby gang is ridiculous, they say they need to keep a fake face on and act like Sharon's the killer. So then they send texts to Abby and Kyle, then Abby wants to tell Stitch and then they tell Nick? WTH. These people don't know how to keep anything quiet.

For the previous Adam's right. Billy wants to call himself Connors father but public attacks Chelsea in a set up? Heck no. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Thanks bannana. That wedding sounds AWESOME! I loathe Chelz and her insta-redemption so bring it on, show. And Fack...can't wait to see him. lol.

I'm glad Billy is being an asshole. He needed to go dark after Delia died. And BJ will never be charming so let him be a prick, but a smart prick.

Glad Mariah's back. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7

Thanks bannana for doing these recaps. I enjoy reading them and they are what I use to decide whether or not to watch the show or delete it. Sounds like I will be watching tomorrow and surprisingly enough, I am actually looking forward to seeing this one.

Just seconding this post instead of writing the same thing myself.  I am a bit conflicted because I can't stand Pratt, but I find myself looking forward to parts of the show now.  Killer recap, bannana

• Love 9

Just seconding this post instead of writing the same thing myself.  I am a bit conflicted because I can't stand Pratt, but I find myself looking forward to parts of the show now.  Killer recap, bannana

What Movinon said!!! (:

• Love 4

Thanks bannana. That wedding sounds AWESOME! I loathe Chelz and her insta-redemption so bring it on, show. And Fack...can't wait to see him. lol.

I'm glad Billy is being an asshole. He needed to go dark after Delia died. And BJ will never be charming so let him be a prick, but a smart prick.

Glad Mariah's back. 

I have to admit, I think Billy Miller would have really killed these scenes with Chelsea and the wedding stuff, especially the before the reveal.  He had that way of saying what was really an insult through a clenched smile.  It felt a bit false from this Billy.    But it was still good.

The bottom line is he is a fool.  Why he ever hooked up with Chelsea after all that she did to him.  And in the previews it shows that Chelsea will be going after Victoria--well that's not good considering their kids.  

Yes, Mariah was good to see, and I missed capturing a part where the Scoobies, probably Dummer, is saying something, and Kevin tries to cut it off and Mariah says, no, I want to hear this--it's my only entertainment or something like that.  Also lots of eyerolls at Dummer.

• Love 5

Why wouldn't Chelsea remind Billy that he was very publicly making out with his ex-wife?

Chelsea was completely pathetic, and didn't try to lash out at Billy at all...she feels she has lost her only other chance at love.  And pretty much everyone at the wedding except Anita shit on her.  But in the previews for tomorrow, she looks full of fire when she is talking to Victoria.

Thanks bannana for doing these recaps. I enjoy reading them and they are what I use to decide whether or not to watch the show or delete it. Sounds like I will be watching tomorrow and surprisingly enough, I am actually looking forward to seeing this one.

Thanks all for the feedback, it takes a while to do so it's good to know that people get something out of it.  They will hopefully get shorter, but when good shit is happening I feel like I need to share it all!

^^^^Sorry, but which little boy?  Billy knows he's not Connor's father and he is Johnny's.

He was talking about Connor because they were at the penthouse, I think.

• Love 8