Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wasn't there also something about embroidered pillows?  Not that they killed her...although the way the writing is now, I could totally see an embroidered pillow giving someone a final death blow :)

Wasn't Patti the one doing the embroidered pillows? Now for what, I haven't got a clue, but since she's a nutcase, I guess she doesn't need a reason.

• Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, Cindyluwho said:

The slime just oozes off of Kyle!

Vyle really is obnoxious. How old is he supposed to be now? 

When he and Hilary were kissing to make Devon jealous, I really thought that they would end up in Hilary's suite (or Vyle's since I think they are both staying at GCAC?). Just for a friendly drink (non alcoholic for Hil of course). Anyhoo, in my head I had Vyle raping Hilary (because he is just that despicable), and Hilary not knowing when she becomes pregnant if it is by Vyle or Devon.

WTH was up with Simone? Yes, I understand that she was not thrilled that Devon was making a baby with Hilary. But a day or two ago she didn't even believe that Devon was that into her, and Lilly had to lay on the lies to convince her. I suppose we are not supposed to like her as we are to root for Hilary and Devon to reunite. Mission accomplished, as I have never liked Simone and will be happy to have her disappear from my screen. 

So if they ID JT's blood can he just say that he is a family member, so just happened to have bled in his inlaw's house? Hopefully his blood is mixed with Victor's. I am wondering though why Paul didn't seize Victor's computer, looking for evidence of who might have wanted to do him in. Would there not be a link to the camera he hid in Victoria's house, even though the camera is now gone? In any case, I am sure JT unplugging Victor's ventilator will bring him out of his coma. Because that is how Victor rolls. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

When he and Hilary were kissing to make Devon jealous, I really thought that they would end up in Hilary's suite (or Vyle's since I think they are both staying at GCAC?). Just for a friendly drink (non alcoholic for Hil of course). Anyhoo, in my head I had Vyle raping Hilary (because he is just that despicable), and Hilary not knowing when she becomes pregnant if it is by Vyle or Devon.

WTH was up with Simone? Yes, I understand that she was not thrilled that Devon was making a baby with Hilary. But a day or two ago she didn't even believe that Devon was that into her, and Lilly had to lay on the lies to convince her. I suppose we are not supposed to like her as we are to root for Hilary and Devon to reunite. Mission accomplished, as I have never liked Simone and will be happy to have her disappear from my screen. 

So if they ID JT's blood can he just say that he is a family member, so just happened to have bleed in his inlaw's house? Hopefully his blood is mixed with Victor's. I am wondering though why Paul didn't cease Victor's computer, looking for evidence of who might have wanted to do him in. Would there not be a link to the camera he hid in Victoria's house, even though the camera is now gone? In any case, I am sure JT unplugging Victor's ventilator will bring him out of his coma. Because that is how Victor rolls. 

Holy shit, he unplugged the ventilator?  Wowza.

• Love 4

JT pulled the plug saying “You made me do this.” Then he flipped his hood up in dramatic fashion. Man, one abuser trying to kill another abuser. It’s like the circle of life or something. Of course, UsernameFatigue is probably right that having his respirator unhooked will summon Victor’s supernatural stores of manly endurance. He’ll awaken and beat JT into a coma with his IV stand.

• Love 19

Victoria actually acknowledged that she has issues with her father. Normally this would be a HUGE moment. And JT promised to help her free herself of this tyrant. But of course now JT is killing her father and VICTOR is the VICTIM. ugh. 

Also can you imagine an ICU with all those monitors not actually being monitored????? LMAO.

• Love 13
(edited)
11 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

JT pulled the plug saying “You made me do this.” Then he flipped his hood up in dramatic fashion. Man, one abuser trying to kill another abuser. It’s like the circle of life or something. Of course, UsernameFatigue is probably right that having his respirator unhooked will summon Victor’s supernatural stores of manly endurance. He’ll awaken and beat JT into a coma with his IV stand.

"I survived an orphange, yougotthat!??!?!?!  Whodoyouthinkyouare, JACKABBOTT?!?!?!  Somebody get me a spandex teeshirt of virility, STAT!!!

Youhaveanicedaynow."

I can hear it now......

14 hours ago, Cindyluwho said:

The slime just oozes off of Kyle!

And you canNOT get it out of carpets and God help you if he oozes on anything cotton.  Just toss it out now.

It's been bad enough with all the ButtBiscuit drippage and Ashely's projectile bile, but now we have to deal with Vyle oozing, too.

Only the late, great Billy Mays would have had a solution for problems THIS big.

Edited by boes
  • Love 18
(edited)
15 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Twelve? His voice hasn't broken yet.

14 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

It’s like the circle of life or something.

Yes. And, unfortunately for us, it goes on without surcease. World without end and all.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 9

It's the same day in GC.

JT, in his awesome disguise of a black hoodie, flips the switch on Pricktor, strolls out of his room and looks back in through the window as a nurse rushes in to attend to Prick.  Another staff wheels some equipment into the room and JT casually strolls away and gets in the elevator.

Drinki, Nick and Vic toast antibiotics and good doctors/nurses as they celebrate in the GCAC dining room.  The kids insist that Drinki have a good meal and go home and have a bath and relax.  Nick expounds on the number of ways Prick almost died: poisoned, stabbed, shot countless times.  Nick steps away to take a call and Vic tells her mom she is worried about how much trouble she is going to be in when Prick wakes up, for having lied about not being demoted.  Drinki assures her she did the right thing and she will make it fine with Prick.  JT arrives, looking slightly nauseated.  She asks him how the server thing went and he says: Actually,  it was a piece of cake.  Hah!  They both tell him he doesn't look so good, and he concedes that he is unwell and just wants to go home.

Phyllis, wearing a one shoulder pleather top and red pencil skirt has just finished babysitting the kids and they are now in bed.  She tells JT she needs to rush out to get food for the kids' breakfast, but he wants to have sexy times instead.  She leaves.

Devon is at the GCAC and encounters Hil and tells her he is livid with her and she knows why.  She tries to turn it back on him, saying he should have told Simone the truth.  He is pissed that she told Simone not only about the baby, but that they had sex.  She suggests they have a drink and discuss it calmly.  Hil cannot figure out what Simone is upset at.  She says she never told Simone that they had sex, technically.  He is  not happy with Hil, but she persists and wants to know what the status of their relationship is.  He says they are only dating. Hil concludes he is not that into her.  He says that option is off the table because of Hil.  Hil then denigrates Simone as someone who is selfish, and has no imagination.  He is amazed that Hil doesn't realize what they are doing is strange, meaning of course his girlfriend would be upset, and she objects.  She analyzes his relationship, saying Simone is staking her claim.  She says the last thing he needs is some possessive woman, making demands that he is not prepared to deliver.  Oh, Hilary.  She says he shouldn't date some he works with.  Hilary says that she and Devon are in a good place now, and they have the contract that Mikey drew up.  Devon tells her she is delusional.  It is always the same pattern with her, she goes behind his back, does something she swore she would not do, and then she condescends, trying to explain it away like she is doing him some big favour.  He says he regrets signing the contract because he cannot trust her. Devon leaves to go upstairs and she chases him and wants to talk things through.  He says she has an answer for literally everything and it is always some else's fault, she never takes responsibility.  She says, that's not true, and he says, of course it is true.  And he says:  Unless you are already pregnant, the deal to have a baby is off.  It's over.  And Hil looks distressed.

Nick rejoins Drinki and she tells him that Vic and JT had to leave.  Drinki asks him what he thinks about their relationship and he says he is  more interested in another relationship.  Drinki say if he is talking about her and Arturo, she reminds him she ended that while his father is sick. Nick wants to know what will happen when Prick is better and Drinki talks about how good the soup is and how she hadn't realized how hungry she was.

JT and Vic are at home and he is edgy.  Vic goes to make tea for him.  Reed arrives and asks about Prick and JT says he is on the mend.  He then says he is going to lie down because he is not feeling well. Vic walks in offering dry toast and finds only Reed there.  They talk about JT living there with them and Reed says he is fine with it.  He complains about still having a suspended driving license and she says the only reason he drank and drove was because of Mac and JT's divorce.  Oh, that is some good parenting there.  Vic says she is happy to have JT there too, but when Reed looks at a text on his phone, she gets that dark cloud look over face again.  JT re-emerges and Vic tells him he looks terrible, but he says he cannot sleep. She tries to get him to eat something, he says he cannot.  She encourages him to drink something and he snaps at her for hovering.  JT and Vic talk about their relationship and the counselling again.  She says once the divorce is final, they can start planning the wedding but they are going to take their time.  JT suggests that they take Reed out for coffee to tell him about their plans to get married.  She asks if he is up to it, and he tells her she is hovering again.

Nick is at CL and fills Sharon in on Prick's improvement. He also apologizes for the fight and for biting off her head. He says she has been a great friend and he messed things up when he kissed her.  She says she kissed him back and he didn't mess things up.  He wants his dad to get better and for life to get back to normal.  Sharon asks him if he is free later, saying she has an idea of how to get things back to normal.  Phyllis shows up and tells Nick she is happy for his dad's improvement.  Sharon calls BS on Phyllis, but Phyllis says she cares about Nick and is happy for him.  Phyllis orders a coffee cake or the closest thing to it, which Sharon goes to get after more sniping between them.  Phyllis then suggests to Nick that they video chat with Summer to reassure her about her granddad. Sharon brings a cinnamon apple strudel (which made me hungry), and Nick tells Sharon that he's going to have do a raincheck for tonight because they have to talk to Summer.  I guess this is why Phyllis hadn't changed into comfy clothes after work, she knew she was going to hunt down Nick.

Nick and Phyllis are finishing their call with Summer, and Billy walks in and asks why Nick is there.  She says she bumped into (stalked) Nick at CL and they decided to call Summer together.  She suggests that Nick stay a while and have some fun playing video games.  Billys says they had plans but Phyllis coaxes him into including Nick in their evening, and Billy goes to get the beers out of the fridge.  Then we are subjected to them playing video games and I had a nasty and unwelcome flashback to Phick.  Billy leaves to go pick up more beer.

Ash visits Jack at his request.  He is fixated on the blood that was found, but Ash says they don't know how long the blood was there.  She tells Jack that Kyle fired a longtime employee, who was one of Jack's loyal allies. Jack says this has Pricktor written all over it, but Ash says Prick is in a coma, Kyle is calling the shots on his own, and Jack agrees.  He says this is why he has to get out of jail, so he can get back to Jabot, before Kyle does some real damage.  Ash wonders what their father would make of all this.  They talk about John and his honesty.  Ash makes a remark about the irony of an honest man like him marrying Dina.  Jack says Dina was not dishonest and she reminds him, ahem, that her cheating made her dishonest.  Jack is not happy with Ash and Abby's delving into Dina's affairs.  Jack says he doesn't want them taping her anymore because of her condition, they don't know what is real and what is fantasy.  Ash says there is much about Dina they don't know and they are trying to sort through it.  Ash goes to leave, and Jack says: I gotta get out of here, I am going nuts.

Vic, JT and Reed are at CL talking about them getting married and Reed says he is fine with it.  Vic goes to the counter to get a refill and she thanks Sharon for her advice on the counsellor.  This leads Sharon to provide unwanted advice to Vic, saying she should not make her man the centre of her world, and she should get a hobby or hang out with her girlfriends on a night out.  Vic says she has no friends, unless her mother counts.  Sharon says she will plan a girls night out for her. When she returns to the table, JT notes that she was talking to Sharon for a long time and that he hoped they weren't talking about Mac.  Wouldn't a comment like this make Reed wonder why JT would say that?  Vic says it was just Sharon being Sharon, and as she takes a sip of her coffee she has that "I'm being held prisoner" look on her face.

At home, Reed tells his parents that he is fine with them getting marriage but he is also fine with them living together, and says that marriage is outdated.  He goes upstairs and Vic and JT agree with each other that marriage is not outdated.  Vic says she hopes her dad will wake up so he can be at their wedding.  Ouch.

Sharon arrives at Summer's apartment looking for Nick and she finds Phyllis and Nick playing video games and drinking beer.  She tells Nick that Drinki has been frantically trying to find him and tells him he has to go to the hospital.  He realizes he had his phone on vibrate and didn't notice the calls because of the video games.  He rushes out. Sharon berates Phyllis for plying him with fun times and drinks, saying she had planned to make him a home cooked meal.  Phyllis says Nick needed some laughs, and that all the meat loaf in the world couldn't provide him what she just did.  So, Phyllis is Sharon's cock blocker?

Billy arrives home with beer, and Phyllis tells him Nick had to go to the hospital.  They do some rom com banter about video games, and what they can do now that they have the place to themselves and the kids are asleep.  It was squicky.  

Drinki is at the hospital and the Newman kids, plus JT and Reed arrive.  She informs them she has been talking the hospital administrators and the police.  She says a switch was flipped intentionally, that someone was attempting to harm Prick.  She's very agitated.  JT says, that's terrible. Vic wants to know if Prick is okay, Nick says this means Jack didn't do it, and JT says, unless he hired someone to do it for him.  Vic says there must cameras that could have picked up whoever it was, and Nick wonders whether it was the dark haired woman that he saw coming out of her room.  Drinki goes to consult with Prick's doctor.  Reed is upset that someone tried to kill his Grandpa and JT hugs and consoles him.

Drinki returns and takes the gang into Prick's room and they see that his eyes are open.  They are excited, and Nick wants Prick to tell them who did this to him.  Drinki says, slow down.  Reed wants to know why he is not responding and Drinki explains that he had a stroke and is unable to move and talk right now, but he will be able to with therapy.  JT looks exceedingly uncomfortable, and Prick is getting agitated and gives him a death glare as best he can given his situation.

Meanwhile Ash has returned to visit Jack in jail to give him the news that Prick is awake and Jack is ecstatic and relieved.

• Love 21

Looks like I was right about Victor waking up after his ventilator was shut off. Now I wonder if I will be two for two with Hilary having sex with Vyle? In my first scenario he raped her, but now since Devon is once again done with Hilary (yawn), I predict she will have revenge sex with Vyle. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bannana said:

I Then we are subjected to them playing video games and I had a nasty and unwelcome flashback to Phick.  Billy leaves to go pick up more beer.

I read a recap, and the writer made a reference to  Donkey Kong which is perfect because Billy is a donkey and Nick is an ape. 

• Love 14

Man, what an awesome story Philly has! Phyllis babysits Beely’s little dumplings, SEXAY TIMES, Phyllis blocks Nick’s hot banana from reaching Sharon’s fruit bowl, and finally we have Phyllis convincing the most recent guy she cheated on Jack with to play video games with the first guy she cheated on Jack with. Wooooohhhhooooo. Phyllis is so fun, so edgy, so... something.

• Love 18
12 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Man, what an awesome story Philly has! Phyllis babysits Beely’s little dumplings, SEXAY TIMES, Phyllis blocks Nick’s hot banana from reaching Sharon’s fruit bowl, and finally we have Phyllis convincing the most recent guy she cheated on Jack with to play video games with the first guy she cheated on Jack with. Wooooohhhhooooo. Phyllis is so fun, so edgy, so... something.

I think the word you're groping for is repulsive.

• Love 19

I do love to read this site to see what’s coming up next. It tickles me to know in advance what’s going to happen so I can get ready to make fun of this show and snark with all of you. Just like B&B, none of these writers can give us a true, interesting, challenging murder (or shooting) mystery like the writers of old could do. Do they not have any imagination at all? 

• Love 7

This was weird, it's a new day in GC, so Prick opened his eyes yesterday, but we don't see the fallout of that until the next day?  And on top of that, it is evening!

Vic and Nick arrive at her house.  Vic says she has had a rough day at work, and that she dropped the kids off at the movies with Reed.  She says she feels bad for not making it to the hospital today.  Nick says not to worry, she was taking care of business and Drinki and Abby were there all day, and they now have security posted outside his room.  Nick confirms that Prick still cannot speak or move.  Nick says the hospital security footage shows someone wearing a hoodie leaving Prick's room after the ventilator was turned off.  They cannot ID the person.  They are also looking into the  mystery woman.  Vic says they should have posted a guard from the beginning, and she is right for once.  She gets a text and it is time to pick up the kids at the movies.

At the hospital, Prick has just finished his first speech therapy session.  Abby is with Prick giving him a pep talk, and telling Prick that Paul is on the case of finding who did this to him.  Abby tells Prick he doesn't have to worry about being in any more danger, and it is now their turn to take care of him.  JT walks in past the security guy and says: you got that right.  JT asks Abby if Prick was able to speak after his speech therapy and she says, not yet.  JT looks at Prick and says: it must be killing you.  It's ambiguous whether he is saying that to Abby or to Prick.  What happens next is awesome.  Abby tells Prick that she knows how tough this is, but soon he will be able to tell them who the maniac is who did this to him.  And Prick tries to tell Abby by darting his eyes toward JT at least three times!  Of course, she doesn't pick up on it.  She tells JT that Prick should be able to speak in a day or two(??).  And that whoever did this is going to be in big trouble then, but at least they now know it wasn't Jack.  JT says Prick has threats on a daily basis, which he knows about as head of NE security, so it could be an unrelated attempt.  She is annoyed with him and wants to know why he is there and without Vic.  He says Vic is picking the kids up from a movie and then going to dinner.  He wanted to check in on Prick for her.  Abby is chagrined that Vic didn't deign to visit Prick on his first day out of the coma. JT says someone has to run NE.  Abby says that she rescheduled meetings and delegated work, and JT says Vic is not the delegating type.  He says she is also doing Prick's job.  Abby points out that wouldn't even be happening if she hadn't lied about not being demoted. JT questions whether this is the time to bring this up, and Abby says it is.  She says that Prick is alert now and he should know that there is a lot for him to handle when he gets out of this bed.  Abby kisses Prick goodbye and tells him to rest.  JT says he is going to stay, Reed asked him to give him a message.  Abby leaves.  JT tells Prick that he still currently has the upper hand, and he will use it to his advantage.  He says he will not let him scorch his life and ruin everything he has worked for.  And he leaves.

Sharon and Mariah are at home, and Mariah startles Sharon as she is texting with someone with multiple emojis. Sharon asks Mariah to feed the kids, she has somewhere to be tonight.  Mariah agrees to do so.

Dina and Kyle are at the Abbott mansion, eating an extra large pizza!  She says it reminds her of Little Italy in NYC. She asks Kyle his name and when he tells her, she says that doesn't sound right, and she says that he is not "him", the man from the country club whose name she cannot remember.  He asks her to tell him more.  She says she doesn't have a photo of him, but she has a memento of him, meaning the room key from 60 years ago(!).  He wants to know more about the Stardust Inn and the man, and Ash arrives.  Ash wants to know what Kyle is doing there.  Dina reprimands Ash, who in her mind is the hired help, for being rude to Kyle.  Dina tells Ash, the maid, to clean up this mess (hah!) and goes off looking for the room key to show Kyle.  Ash tells Kyle that while he is good with Dina, he should not be alone with her as he may not be equipped to handle what she says or does.  Kyle says, no kidding, and tells Ash that Dina told him about some dude she hooked up with at the Stardust Inn.  He says, go Dina.  Ash tells him some of Dina's memories are real, and some are not, and she discourages him from prodding Dina to remember. Kyle gets an alert on his phone, and says NE is all over the media, as is Ashley.  She gives him the bum's rush out the door.  He calls someone to meet up with.  Ash tells Dina that her friend had to leave.  Dina says Ash made him feel uncomfortable. Dina tells Ash she is the maid, and her work is unacceptable. She says she will call John to have her fired.

JT is at home and gets out his luggage.  He starts writing an "I'm sorry"  note to Victoria.  But then he crumples it and shoves it in his pocket.  He takes out his tablet instead.

Nick arrives home at Sharon's house.  Mariah is organizing a living room picnic.  She says she cooked, and he seems worried.  But he agrees to join Mariah and the kids.  Sharon walks out in a very sexy dress, and Nick wants to know what the occasion is and she says that she has a date.  Sharon explains that she is going on a first date with someone she met online.  Mariah hopes it wasn't through Design Date.  Hah!  She says, too soon? Nick is skeptical about this and worried for her safety.  Sharon says they are meeting at Double Zed, which, BTW, I am confused about.  I thought Americans say Zee, not Zed.  So how is this restaurant called Double Zed?  Nick goes to get the kids ready for dinner, clearly miffed about Sharon's date.  Mariah figures that Sharon is just trying to make Nick jealous and there is no guy, but she says she does have a date, and if it makes him jealous, then he can do something about it.  Later Nicks asks Mariah how she feels about Sharon going on a date with a guy she doesn't know.  Mariah says she was letting Nick take the lead in that conversation, but that Sharon knew exactly what he was saying, and she turns away with a knowing look on her face.

Lauren meets Kyle at the GCAC dining room, and welcomes him back to GC.  She says that Mikey is doing everything he can for Jack.  Kyle says they cannot just put things on hold at Jabot and he has an idea he wants to run by her.  He wants to order wine to toast when she accepts his proposition.  Abby walks in and sees Kyle and Lauren and looks concerned.  Lauren tells Kyle she is intrigued and that when Jack was there, Fenmore's was an afterthought.  Kyle says Jack had a lot on his plate with Dina and his fight with Ash.  Lauren is impressed by Kyle.  Abby approaches them, and Kyle says: Hi, cuz.  She wants to know what they are talking about and he says she will hear all about it at the Board meeting, which she says she doesn't have in her calendar.  He says she will be getting an invite soon and then he says he will walk Lauren out.  He says they can finish their convo while they wait for the valet.  And Abby looks more concerned.

Vic is at home now and JT tells her to relax after her crazy day.  She is getting alerts on her phone, and someone is at the door at the same time.  It's Ash.  Vic wants to know why Ash is barging into her home, and she tells her it is because she is taking over at NE.  She tells her that the internal memo Prick authored was leaked to the press, and it confirms that Vic was demoted, and Ash is above her.  I bet it is that guy at the staff meeting who admitted to Vic that he left the critical comments.  No, of course, it is JT.  Vic says this means nothing, it was probably forged by Ash.  Ash says it was sent from Prick's email account, and Vic says that is impossible.  Actually, Vic, it is totally possible, especially if the Head of Security engineered it.  Ash tells Victoria that she is out.  Vic says to Ash: you really think you've won, and Ash says, yes.  Vic warns her off of going to the hospital to tell Prick, but Ash says the story is out everywhere.  And she says that it wouldn't surprise her if Prick will strip her of her senior exec position and put her in the mail room, and fire her as he should have a long time ago.  Vic orders Ash out of her house.  Ash tells Vic that all of Prick's files and projects are off limits to Vic.  Vic says: get out!  Vic rages after Ash leaves: who could have leaked this memo, who had access?  JT says he wishes he had the answer.  She says he should have the answer, he is head of security. She tells him to get his team on it.  He suggests that Abby is behind it.  Vic says she will deal with Abby later.  Right now she has bigger problems.  If her dad fires her she will be the laughing stock of the industry.  Really, Vic?  You aren't, already, with putting out a product that almost killed you and would have killed your customers?  She says she will be completely unemployable.  Okay, right here, I need to understand WTF Vic is worried about.  Doesn't she have a quarter of a billion from that lawsuit against Prick?  Why does she need to be employed?  Oh, I wish I had these problems.  Vic says her father is going to recover rapidly so she needs to come up with a plan tonight.  She asks JT for his help.  He suggests they leave town.  He says she deserves a vacation, it is spring break.  She doesn't want to leave while her father is in hospital.  He encourages her to leave to relax and come up with a plan of attack.

Abby and Ashley are at home discussing Prick's current situation and Abby tells Ash that she could see in Prick's eyes that he was pushing himself to make sure whoever did this to him will pay.  Hah!  Ash tells Abby about the leaked memo.  Ash says she called IT to double down on security.  While they both think this is a good thing for Ash, Abby wonders if someone is gunning for Vic.  Abby tells Ash about the Kyle/Lauren meeting at the GCAC.

Kyle is in Prick's room, and tells Prick that Lauren is all in.  He just needs Phyllis' vote.  The plan is to take Jabot public, and Prick will then buy a majority share.  Prick doesn't seem to be blinking yes, but Kyle takes it as a yes nonetheless.

JT tries to convince Vic that taking a vacation would be her thumbing her nose at Ash.  He positions it as what the counsellor would want them to do, to work on their relationship.  He wants to go tonight, with the kids.  Spontaneous.  And he says Hawaii. She agrees.

At Sharon's house, Nick is asleep on the couch. Sharon arrives home and strokes his head.  He is startled and wakes up and asks about her date.  She says he was great, but not right for her.  She asks Nick if he waited up for her, and he said he tried to.  She says, thanks for caring.  And she says she is going to bed, and she has a smug look on her face as she goes upstairs.

Abby is telling Ash about the Jabot Board meeting.  Ash says Kyle  is lining up allies to pull a big move.  They talk about using the "blood Abbott clause" to stop him.  Ash tells Abby about Kyle's convo with Dina and how Kyle almost found out he is not a blood Abbott.  Abby thinks it wouldn't be a bad thing if Kyle learned, but Ash doesn't want him to have this info, he could use it to his advantage.  He could change the clause before they could oust him.  Ash says they need to find out his endgame.  She doesn't want him alone with Dina again.

Kyle tells Prick how on board Lauren is and he thinks he can get the votes he needs.  Kyle's back up plan is that Victoria has no use for Ash and she will jump on board with Prick's wishes.  Prick moves his right finger, signifying, I don't know what.

JT and Vic are walking out the door, the kids are in the car and ready to go.  Vic is on the phone with Drinki telling her about their last minute trip to Hawaii, telling her it is just for a few days.  Then Vic says to JT he packed a lot for a short trip, and he says, you never know what might come up.  She kisses him and thanks him for this vacation.  They leave and he closes the door on the house like he is never going to return.

• Love 19

I check in on this show from time to time and rarely post here (or the late, lamented TWoP). I felt compelled to comment when the writers gave TGVN a "stroke" story line. First I want to say that members of my family have suffered and died from the effects of stroke. It is a horrible condition that can imprison a person for years with only one way out. It's a condition that should treated with kid gloves. I don't expect TPTB to follow this advice especially since the one character who has suffered a stroke is TGVN and this was  confirmed when Abby or someone said that he was going to make a fast recovery(!)

With all that being said, I want to throw in my reactions and suggestions to TPTB. First of all I'm fed up with VN and guffawed when he tumbled down the stairs and thought pls let him be dead, this show would be so much better without this old dinosaur tromping around on everyone. But, I knew it wouldn't work out that way. So when I saw him comatose in the hospital I thought well, at least there's hope, but no. He's now awake with darting eyes (and that's shows this is a work of fiction) about to recover his speech in dramatic fashion. I thought wouldn't it be much more fun and interesting to continue the storyline with VN, still aphasic (SP), in an electric wheelchair a la Hector "Tio" Salamanca from Breaking Bad, but instead of a bell, he could have a glockenspiel and he could zoom around GC banging on it 1 for yes and 2 for no. It would lead to much more suspense to guess "does he/doesn't he know" and JT could hang around for a while longer. I know it's wishful thinking. But I know TGVN is going to overcome this "tragedy" as he (and Colleen's heart) have so many others. 

• Love 20

Please post more, Frank! The image of Victor communicating via glockenspiel will have me giggling all day. 

Seriously though, it seems typical of Mal Young to treat a medical condition lightly in order to advance bad plot. A stroke is merely a minor inconvenience for TGVN and his stolen Abbott heart. The only reason he suffered a stroke is to establish his superhuman status as he quickly overcomes it. This is the same show and showrunner that used dementia to advance wacky hijinks and implied that it could give you amazing stealth capabilities and possibly the ability to teleport. Dina was sneaking everywhere, kidnapping toddlers and starting fires. 

In other news, Kyle is an odious turd.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:
14 hours ago, bannana said:

I thought Americans say Zee, not Zed.  So how is this restaurant called Double Zed?

canadian writer?

Maybe the restaurant is owned by 2 people named Zed :)

• Love 7

It's a new day in GC.  And a pretty entertaining one at that.

Drinki is at Pricktor's bedside telling him how she and Vic conspired to put her in charge instead of Ash.  She says they had no choice, they knew he would want a Newman in charge.  She is showing him an online article and says she has no idea how his internal memo got leaked.  He feebly points at the tablet and Drinki thinks he is indicating that he wants to see Vic.  She tells him he is going to have to wait, as she and the kids and JT jetted off to Hawaii for some R'nR, and to get away from the press.

Vic and JT and the kids are in Hawaii, in an oceanfront room with a wrap around lanai.  Everyone is thrilled to be there.  Vic and JT have their first fight about 15 minutes into the vacation.  It starts with JT wanting everyone to give up their phones and watches.  Vic and Reed go along with it reluctantly.  JT puts the  phones in a desk drawer.  Vic is worried that her family might need to reach her if her dad's condition changes, but JT and Reed convince her she needs a break.  Reed goes down to the beach with the kids.  JT tries to get Vic to relax.  Then he suggests to Vic that they never go back to GC.  He says they can travel, or sail. He says they have enough money, they have all they need.  She realizes he is serious, and she is shocked.  She says she cannot take Billy's kids away from him.  He says she needs to put thousands of miles between her and her father, especially after she disobeyed him.  She says she still loves her father, and pulling up stakes would mean being separated from her mom, from Nick, and Abby.  Abby? I call BS on that one, Vic.  JT says they are all rich enough to come visit them. He says he is sacrificing a lot to make things work, giving up his career, his kids.  She says he is making a compelling argument for leaving GC, but that the good still outweighs the bad.  He changes his tack, and says: what about me, what about what I want.  He berates her for never suggesting spending time with his kids in DC and he calls her incredibly selfish.  She says if anyone is being selfish now, it is him, wanting to move thousands of miles away on a random whim.  He says he needs some air and leaves.  While he is gone, Vic goes to check her phone.  She finds that the drawer is locked.  When JT returns she lashes out at him for locking up her phone, saying she is a grown woman, and he has no right to make decisions for her.  He says he won't unlock the drawer, they agreed as a family to take a break.  He suggests that she go down to the beach and read a book.  His phone rings, and she is outraged that he kept his phone, and he looks caught.

Phyllis and Billy are at Summer's home, and she is telling him she has to keep her eye on Kyle.  Billy suggests she play hooky and stay home with him.  She says he should come to work with her.  She says he could keep tabs on Kyle for her.  He agrees, and they go to leave, but Nick is at the front door.  Nick says he needs to talk to Phyllis alone, so Billy says he will meet her at Jabot.  

Billy goes to CL where he bumps into Sharon.  Billy jokes about giving her an extra video game console for Nick.  She tells him that is how Nick and Phyllis bonded when Cassie died, playing video games at her house.  She says when she saw the two of them playing video games again, she...and then she stops herself from saying anymore.  Billy says this is why he came to see Sharon, cause Nick is having a private conversation with Phyllis right now.  Billy asks Sharon if she knows why Nick needs to speak with Phyllis one on one, and so urgently.  Sharon says they are just housemates and Billy's relationship with Phyllis is none of her business.  Billy says Phyllis is over protective of Nick, and Sharon says she is not going to lose sleep over it.  He leaves and she looks annoyed.

Nick tells Phyllis about Sharon's date, how good she looked.  Phyllis says Sharon is a beautiful woman in a bland sort of way, and she tells him to run for the hills.  He says it is too late, they already kissed.  Phyllis suggests that Sharon may be after Christian. That now that Sharon knows that Adam is his bio-dad, that she may feel she has as much right to raise him as Nick does. Nick says Sharon helped him and Christian after the Chelz fiasco.  He says she has been his friend, and she knows that Nick and Sage are his parents.  Phyllis says Sharon is playing the long game. She suggests that the date Sharon had could be a ploy to make him jealous.

Phyllis finally goes to the office, and sees Lauren, who tells her about her meeting with Kyle, and that he is going to take Jabot public.  Phyllis says he is trying to go to war with Jack.  Lauren says Jack is in jail and won't have much to say about it, and he doesn't have the board votes.  Phyllis says Jack tried to take Jabot public once before and Prick was waiting in the wings, and acquired the company.  She said it nearly destroyed the Abbotts. She says this cannot happen, and that Kyle is taking advantage of the situation to screw over his dad.  She says they have to stop him, that they as a Board need to vote against it.  Lauren says Jabot going public would be the answer to her prayers.  She says she could make enough money with the IPO to buy back her stake that she sold to Jack.  

Drinki and Nick are at Prick's bedside, and Nick is learning from Drinki that Vic went to Hawaii.  He is surprised she didn't mention it to him.  Prick feebly writes on the tablet the letters J.T.  And Drinki confirms that yes it was JT's idea to go to Hawaii.  Prick, upset, keeps pointing at what he wrote but neither Drinki nor Nick catch on.  Nick then leaves, and as he is in the hallway he sees the mystery woman.  She has just asked a nurse to give a gift to Prick.  Nick grabs her, and accuses her of coming to finish off the job of trying to kill Prick.  She protests and tells him to let her go.  He keeps his hands on her and calls Paul.  Drinki is watching in the background.  He tells Paul he has the person who tried to kill his dad and he should come to the ICU and arrest her immediately.

Back in paradise, JT says he kept his phone because one of them had to stay connected.  It is for emergencies only.  Vic grabs his phone from him and he tells her to give it back to him.  She says not until she texts her mom.  Then she sees all of his texts to Paul and questions him about it.  He says Paul is his friend, he has known him for years.  He says he will give her her phone back, and he wants his back from her, but she evades him and continues to read his texts.  She realizes that all of the texts are about her dad, that the Chief of Police has been texting him for months about getting the goods on Prick.  She realizes that he is working for Paul to bring down Prick.

Billy shows up at Jabot and Phyllis says, finally.  She tells him that Kyle wants to take Jabot public. She tells him Lauren is okay with it and Lauren says why wouldn't she be.  Billy says, of course, the stock prices would go up and she could buy Fenmore's back.  Lauren says: handsome and smart, I would hang onto him.  HAHAHA!!!!  She says she hates working under another company, and Jack is not going to like the way she will vote, but he will understand it.  He says Kyle is playing a dangerous game. He says Kyle was born rich and good-looking and has never been tested by the outside world. Lauren says, who does that remind me of, Nephew?  What, she actually acknowledges him as her nephew now?  Wow.  He says he was full of himself, he had a soft cushy upbringing and made a lot of mistakes, getting involved with the wrong people and he is lucky to be alive. Phyllis says  Kyle and Pricktor are thick as thieves.  Lauren says she gets why Phyllis despises Prick, but he saved her son and paid his ransom, and he reimbursed her the money that Chelz stole.  Phyllis says she cannot believe that Lauren is okay with Prick and Kyle taking over Jabot.  Lauren says she will not miss the opportunity to buy back her company. Billy says he has to leave, he is going to see Jack.  Lauren tells Phyllis that she works for her and she expects her to vote to support Kyle and Lauren.

At the police station, Paul is questioning Helen, when Jack is being walked through the squad room and he calls her name and asks her what she is doing there.  He explains to Paul that she is Jabot's chief chemist.  Paul asks if she is his accomplice.  Both Jack and Helen exclaim, NO!  Jack says he wants Prick to live to tell who actually did this to him.

Vic says that JT has been lying to her this whole time.  He tries to explain himself.  He says Paul and Christine convinced JT that Prick was involved in crooked deals all over the world.  He says the investigation ended when there was not a shred of evidence.  She asks him if this is why he got back together with her.  He says if that were the case he would have broken up with her when the investigation ended.  He explains that Paul and Christine knew that JT lied to protect Drinki, and he had to either work for them or be prosecuted himself.  He says he was promised a job with Paul or the FBI.  He tells her that Paul said that if Prick went down, Vic could be arrested as an accessory and Paul agreed to not go after Vic, just Pricktor.  He asks her how many years she will continue to be Prick's emotional punching bag.  Oh, JT.  He says if Nick came back to NE, Prick would kick her to the curb.  He says he saw the strain she was under and that is why he had to get her out of there.  She asks him if he leaked the memo to the press.  He says he did it for her, not to her.  He says he did it because her loves her so much. He has seen that being under Prick's thumb has damaged her and broken her spirit.  He says the Vic he knew would never plot against Ash, she would never be that insecure.  He says everyone has seen the change in her.  He wanted to pry her out of the company, the prison she calls an office.  She asks him if he even thought about the harm to her reputation and he says he did, and thought it was worth it.  She says how is her being publicly humiliated a good thing.  He says that Prick has humiliated her many times.  Now thanks to JT, she doesn't have to worry about that, and 80 hour work weeks.  He says he has created this life for her and she just has to reach out and grab it.

Billy is visiting Jack.  Jack says he is still being refused bail.  And that Paul is now questioning his Chief Chemist.  Jack says he doesn't know what the connection between Prick and Helen is.

Drinki is in the squad room asking about the mystery woman.  Paul says she is no longer a suspect, she had a valid reason for wanting to visit Prick.  But he doesn't tell her the reason.  He takes her into his office and introduces her to Helen as Prick's mistress.  Drinki glares at Helen.

Nick arrives at Sharon's home and overhears Sharon comforting Christian on the baby monitor.  And he looks concerned, but nothing she said should have concerned him.  

Jack is furious when he finds out that Kyle is taking Jabot public, and says that he is playing right into Prick's hands.  He tells Billy he has to stop Kyle.  Billy says he is one vote.  Jack says Helen may be part of the conspiracy too.

Drinki asks Helen how she got involved with Prick. Helen says that he told her they had an open marriage.  She says she is not a homewrecker.  Drinki says she is not leaving Prick, she just wants to know.  Helen says Prick recognized her from the Jabot announcement and had a drink with her to congratulate her.  Drinki tells Helen that she is the great love of Prick's life, and Jack is his worst enemy.  She says it would be wise for her to figure out where she fits into that mix.

JT begs Vic to stay in Hawaii for a little while.  She says she is not going to stay and she is not going to go anywhere with him for about 100 different reasons.  She says Mac and her mom warned her about how controlling he could be.  She says that ever since he left GC he has had failures that have changed him.  He says she is not so perfect herself.  She admits that she makes mistakes but vows to do better. Okay, if you say so, Vic.  She tells him that his mistakes just make him bitter, that he doesn't feels successful unless he is putting other people down.  He says she will change her mind tomorrow, she always does.  She says: you and I are done. We are not getting married anymore, we are not engaged, I am not even your friend.  She says she is going to take the kids and go home and she doesn't care what he does.  He runs to the door to stop her, and tells her not give up on them.  She asks him if he is going hold her hostage.  He moves away from the door.  He snarls at her that if she walks out that door, he will not take her back no matter how much she begs and pleads.  She says, great, they are on the same page, and she leaves.  He angrily walks to the balcony and tries to breathe.

I feel really bad for the kids who had to take an all day flight to get a couple of hours on the beach and now they are going home.  Couldn't she just have checked into another hotel?

• Love 18

Hard to breathe?  Is JT going to have a heart attack?  ETA:  I really look forward to your recaps, Bannana, so a big thank you for continuing to do them.

Edited by Diane M
  • Love 11

Have I mentioned that Kyle is a stool sample? Because he is. Lauren might just be an honorary citizen of defecation nation as well. 

Hey, it’s the Phyllis Show! One man isn’t enough for our feisty heroine, no siree. She’s got a Buttbiscuit by the dinner rolls, a trained gorilla on a leash and she’s even giving Jack some pity pellets. Isn’t Jack lucky that he has the two horny dingdongs who ruined his life in his corner? With their help, he should be out of prison in time to move into a nursing home and Jabot will be transformed into a boutique dildo concern. 

JT is really just a young Victor Newman. He’s doing shady shit for his faaaammmmbly and if you don’t agree, you’re the problem. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Diane M said:

Hard to breathe?  Is JT going to have a heart attack?  ETA:  I really look forward to your recaps, Bannana, so a big thank you for continuing to do them.

Thank you @Diane M.  The breathing was more like, he was trying to tamp down his anger.  Although, the heart attack idea is a good one, seeing that we know he is on meds for his weakened heart.

And, I am so annoyed at people being in Hawaii and not loving it.  It is my favourite place in the world.  

• Love 9
15 hours ago, bannana said:

Lauren tells Phyllis that she works for her and she expects her to vote to support Kyle and Lauren.

I hope Phyllis tells Lauren to shove her wig up her ass...or better yet does it for her.

• Love 8

And, I am so annoyed at people being in Hawaii and not loving it.  It is my favourite place in the world

Me too.  I'm always daydreaming about it.  Remember when the crew and actors really went to Hawaii for Victor and Hope's honeymoon?  That's back in the days when I actually liked Victor.

• Love 4

Thx for the welcome, NinjaP. I'll continue to post when I feel as if I have something worthwhile to add to the discussion. Could be sooner, could be later.

In the meanwhile, I have some random thoughts...

TL. What is he doing back on this show, with his Ex??? Not that I mind since he is the hottest thing on soaps these days. The movie he EP'ed almost won Best Picture last year and he's producing and acting in other films. So, why go back? And, it's lovely to see TL and AH together but I just can't imagine how cringeworthy it must have been for each of them. There's an obvious intimacy which is to be expected after almost 10 yrs of marriage but something must have broken up their relationship and here we see them thrust back together. Why is this being done and who thought of it? How is their relationship off set these days? They appear to get along together but as Ted Casablanca said some years ago "they're actors". I would bet that JT is going to fall off a cliff in HA thanks to Pele.

Why is Drinki talking about "an open relationship" with the withered up Nosferatu. He was always her end game but here she is now boinking the whatever-it-is-he-does-I-haven't-paid-enough-attention-to-catch-his-job. A word to Mal, borrowing from the late, great Ann Landers, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Why, oh why is TGVN, who suffered a stroke (whether ischémic or hemorraghic) on Antibiotics? Can anyone enlighten me on this? Because if antibiotics cure brain damage, I want some.

Please turn Phyllis back into a raging, redheaded harridan. And someone give Ashley back her balls. And on the subject of neutered characters, I loved Bitchtoria back in the day. Now all the females are empty-headed sirens. And, another thing, Nick does very well acting with kids so let's limit his role to Nick's Daddy Day Care. He'd be perfect.

When any more pops up so will I. Take care all. Courage.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, FrankOFoley said:

And someone give Ashley back her balls.

Ashley has been in raging bitch mode for quite a while, she needs to give those balls back to whomever she stole them from :)

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Ashley has been in raging bitch mode for quite a while, she needs to give those balls back to whomever she stole them from :)

I THINK those are the only things she got from her "real" father.  

You know Dina and her mania for sexual keepsakes!

• Love 10

It's a new day in GC.

Vic and her kids return home from Hawaii.  And we actually see the kids for once.  Vic tells Reed to take the kids for their nap because they must be exhausted after travelling across the ocean and back in 24 hours.  Reed does so, and then confronts Vic about why they had to leave HI and leave JT behind.  He says they didn't even get to spend one night there.  She tells him to trust her, it's for the best.  She says Hannah is coming soon to take care of the kids, and she has to go to work.  He is pissed, and says he is still on spring break and he is not going to spend it with her.  He goes to spend the night at his friend's house.

Reed goes to CL, and Sharon wonders why he is not in HI. Billy shows up and asks what is up and Reed angrily tells him that the vacation was called off and so is the engagement.

Vic is in her office, and Ash wonders why.  Vic says her plans changed.  Vic wants to stay productive.  Ash says they can call a little truce.  Ash says she needs to talk about a security problem, she needs to see JT.  Vic says that is not going to happen and Ash thinks she is jerking her around. She asks Vic if she is acting this way because she thinks Ash leaked the memo.  Vic sits down at her desk and dissolves into tears.  Ash closes the door for privacy.  Vic tells Ash that she cancelled her vacation because she and JT broke up.  She says he will not be returning to work at NE.  Ash says she is sorry, and Vic says she can say I told you so.  Ash says she has a terrible track record of mixing romance with business, she cannot criticize anyone else. Vic says Ash is being awfully nice to her and she is not sure if she likes it.  Ash assures her she has not forgotten Vic's attempt to subvert her demotion, especially  if she accuses her of leaking that memo.  Vic says JT leaked it.  Ash is aghast.  Vic says he did it to humiliate her and manipulate her into leaving town with him.  Ash says JT didn't know Vic at all. Vic says, no, he did not, that she is Prick's daughter, and she is not a quitter.  Ash tells Vic her ability to be resilient is one of her finest qualities, as it is also hers.  Vic says she agrees on both counts.  Ash says she is not backing down from her position, and Vic says she would expect nothing less from the Chief Innovation Officer.  Vic says she has a lot of work to do, and Ash says Vic has a lot to prove.  Vic says Ash and the rest of the co. are going to see her do just that.

At CL, Sharon is recruiting Mariah's assistance in throwing a girls' night for Vic tonight, because she is reeling from a break-up.  Sharon has the fixings for margaritas.  Mariah thinks it is not a great idea, but she goes along with it.  They sit down to make a list of Vic's friends and they cannot come up with any female friends.  Mariah suggests calling the whole thing off.  Sharon is determined.  She calls Abby to invite her and of course she declines because of what Vic did to Ash.  Drinki shows up at CL.  Mariah thinks that is even more pathetic, to have Sharon, Mariah and Vic's mom for a girls' night out.  Sharon cozies up to Drinki with compliments, saying she looks adorable!  Drinki wants to know what she wants. Sharon says it is not for her, but for Drinki's daughter.  Drinki says Vic is in HI. Sharon informs her that she is back, but she doesn't know the details.  She explains that she is throwing a festive get together at Vic's house tonight.  Mariah assures Drinki that Sharon is not up to something and urges her to come to the party.  Later Mariah tells Sharon that having Drinki join them doesn't make it a party, she doesn't even drink.  Hah!  

Billy shows up at Vic's office to provide moral support.  He offers to take the kids for a few days, and she thanks him for that, she needs some time to herself. She wants to tell the kids at dinner before they go to Billy's that JT is out of the picture.

Kyle shows up at the Abbott mansion and Ash is not happy to see him.  He wants to spend time and bond with his grandmother.  She says that Dina doesn't have a vote on the Board so he is wasting his time. He says the Aunt Ashley he knew would have understood his intentions, and she replies that was before greedy Nephew Kyle sunk his greedy paws into his Grandfather's company.  Ash tells him Dina is sound asleep.  He says he wants his family to stop treating him like the enemy.  They talk about Jabot going public and she says it makes the company vulnerable to a hostile takeover.  He says it is going to be good for profits.  She says if his plan involves Prick, Kyle will end up the loser.  He says she is disloyal, since she is Prick's number 2. Ash tells him to get out of her house.  He goes and says he didn't come to insult her, but the Jabot train has left the station, and she should enjoy the ride, but she says she is already feeling motion sickness and wants to jump off.

Billy is at the GCAC and gets a call from Sharon.  She wants him to convince Phyllis to attend the girls' night.  Phyllis arrives and Billy tries to talk her into going to the party for Vic that Sharon is organizing.  Phyllis is not interested and says:  Am I going to have to carpool with Christine Williams?  He says it is legit.  He said he went along with video game night with Nick.  She says that was different, Nick is normal.  HAHAHA!  Billy says Vic is going through a rough time and he would like Phyllis to get along with Vic.

Vic is with Katie and Johnny telling them what good little troopers they were, what with flying all the way to HI, being teased with a fabulous beach vacation, only to be hauled back to the airport to fly home to frosty Wisconsin.  She promises them another vacay.  Johnny says, with JT.  She explains that JT won't be living there anymore and it's not their fault, it is nobody's fault, it is just what is best.  Later, Vic is wrapped up in her blankie on the sofa, and Sharon and Mariah arrive, cheerily saying Surprise, and that this is her girls' night.  Vic is reticent but Sharon says they cannot cancel, the others will be there soon, and Vic says:  others?

Billy visits Ash at her request to discuss Kyle's plans.  She says they have left Jabot without any Abbotts to protect it.  Jabot is vulnerable to a hostile takeover from Prick, and Kyle is more comfortable with Prick than with any Abbotts.  Billy says Prick cannot even speak.  Ash worries that Kyle might be working with business allies in NYC, and that he could even be double-crossing Prick.  Billy says he wouldn't put anything past that little snake.  But he wonders if that is so, does that leave them rooting for Pricktor?  Wow, they have really completely rewritten Kyle and his relationships with his family. 

Drinki arrives at Vic's house.  Vic is getting into the spirit of the party.  Mariah is bartending and tells Drinki she will make a virgin one for her.  Phyllis arrives with more tequila.  Drinki wants to take a walk to find out what is going on with Vic, but she says everyone can hear, she broke up with JT.  She says they had a mutual moment of clarity and decided to end things.  There's lots of zippy banter between the frenemies, with a tipsy Mariah providing a lot of comic relief.  Sharon asks how Prick is and Drinki says he is on his way to a complete recovery, and behind Vic and Drinki, Phyllis pretends to be cheering.  Vic toasts her parents for making it work all these years.  Phyllis scoffs and hints that something else is going on.  Drinki admits that she and Prick have an open marriage, and Mariah is intrigued and says, how open, and Phyllis replies, wide open.  Phyllis says that Drinki has an incredibly hot boytoy.  Drinki says it wouldn't be for everyone, it works for them, but that Prick always comes first which is why she dropped her boytoy when Prick ended up in hospital.  Sharon says would anyone else like to share.  A drunk Mariah says she wants to share and says she doesn't need anyone, open or closed, male or female.  Phyllis wonders about the male or female part, and Mariah admits that she kissed a girl, on the lips, and she liked it.  Phyllis and Vic both cheer her on, saying go for it.  But Mariah says it was all a lie.  Sharon says it is good to be honest and candid.  Phyllis says except when you invite your ex-husband and his son into your home and pretend it is perfectly innocent.  Sharon says it is innocent.  The doorbell rings and Sharon thinks it might be Abby.  Drinki says she hopes she didn't come to lecture them.  Vic says she will handle it.  She goes to the door and it is JT.  What is with these people leaving Hawaii???  She asks him to leave.  He wants her to hear him out.  He hears the girls laughing and says:  you are having a party?  You couldn't wait to celebrate dumping me.  She steps outside and closes the door.  He apologizes and says things got crazy here and in Hawaii.  He says it is because he loves her.  He promises he will never overstep or control her again.   He will love and cherish her, and he begs her for one more chance.  Inside, Sharon confronts Phyllis about her insinuations about her and Nick, and Phyllis says next time she will be more blunt.  Sharon muses that maybe her friendship with him has triggered Phyllis' unresolved feelings for Nick, and Phyllis blows her off.  Mariah is now passed out, and Drinki sighs, bartending on an empty stomach.  Outside JT asks her again to forgive him this one last time and she says no, there is nothing more he can say.  She says she is done with him, she should've been done with him when he grabbed her throat.  He says that they got past that, and he hates that things went that far.  He says they can have a great life together.  She says she is going to give herself a chance to find a great life for herself.  She tells him there is no room for his lies, he needs to accept that, and she tells him to get the hell off of her property.  She closes the door on him.  Vic returns to the party and wonders where Mariah is, she says she could use a margarita.  Drinki says their dear mixologist is sleeping it off in the den.  Phyllis goes to get Vic a drink.  Vic lies and says it was Abby at the door.  Sharon and Phyllis expound on the success of the party and the honesty they have shared, and what strong women they are.  Even Drinki agrees.  Vic suddenly says she cannot keep lying.  She says that she has been covering up for months that JT abused her and that is the real reason that she broke up with him.  And everyone is stunned.

I think AH did a really great job with this episode, in all of her scenes.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, bannana said:

Nephew Kyle sunk his greedy paws into his Grandfather's company.  Ash tells him Dina is sound asleep.  He says he wants his family to stop treating him like the enemy.  They talk about Jabot going public and she says it makes the company vulnerable to a hostile takeover.  He says it is going to be good for profits. 

crap...that's how victor gained jabot the first time....jack talked john into going public and victor bought up a lot of stock....

plagarize much mal?

• Love 7

When Mariah said that she kissed a girl, on the lips, I said to my husband, “Wait for it...wait for it...” “And I liked it!” I said, “YAYYY!” ?

AH was very good today indeed. I liked the scene with Victoria and Ashley. And when JT was outside apologizing and begging her to give him one more chance, I said, “Who’s begging now, asshole?” ?

• Love 10

She says if his plan involves Prick, Kyle will end up the loser.  He says she is disloyal, since she is Prick's number 2.

What a rude way to speak to his Aunt Ashley!  Gepetto should take him back to his workshop and wash out his mouth with Murphy's Oil Soap.

Besides, Show has established beyond any doubt that ButtBiscuit or Nick are always Number 2, always.  

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Then what is Vyle? Bile and pus?

Aren't those also Beely and Phyllis' pet names for each other, in the privacy of their kennel of love?

But those do sound like Kyle's building blocks of life, and a perfect match for Victor if he needs a transfusion.

• Love 13

Okay, so show was all Victoria, Nikki, Sharon, Phyllis today, with a couple of snippets of JT. Show opened with JT badgering Victoria by phone and text, and her ignoring him. She revealed the extent of his emotional and physical abuse to the others, and they were very supportive of her. She told them that in Hawaii, he locked her phone away from her and told her that he had leaked the memo. She described how he broke her spirit by criticizing everything that she did or said, and that she tried to make every day a good day but she never knew what kind of mood he’d be in when he walked in the door. There was a nice scene with just Victoria and Nikki in the backyard.

Sharon talked a little bit about how Victoria’s experience mirrored what she hears at the crisis line. 

JT was at the coffee house calling Victoria when Cane walked in, saw that he was angry, and asked what was going on. JT said that they had broken up (but of course didn’t detail his part in it), and Cane encouraged him to fight for the relationship. As he walked away, JT told Cane that he wouldn’t see him (JT) again, but he might hear some stuff about him, and he should believe what he wanted. Cane was all, “Hey, what? Wait a minute!”, but JT was gone.

Victoria went upstairs to wash her face in the bathroom; she dropped the washcloth on the floor and bent down to pick it up, and when she stood up, JT was standing there. He had come in the door over the garage. He tried to get her to agree to take him back, that he would get the help she thought he needed, but Vic was having none of it. She told him that if it wasn’t for Reed, she would forget she ever knew him. Then he brought up Victor, and how he basically killed Colleen, and why should he live when Colleen had died? He should have died in the fall! And Victoria was all ? How did JT know? Was he there at the ranch that night, when he’d supposedly gone to get champagne? JT said that Victor had been spying on them, and had basically gone crazy and attacked JT, but the fall was an accident. Vic said, but you left him there! You turned off the ventilator! Jack’s in jail because of you! JT started putting his clothes in a bag, but then they started struggling, Victoria tried to leave the room but he slammed the door and hit her in the face (this is when the ladies heard something going on from downstairs, and they ran upstairs, hearing her  yelling at him to get away from her). She went to the phone to call the police, but he ripped the phone out of the wall. She tried to get away from him, but he pinned her against the dresser and was yelling about why was she doing this to him. They burst into the room, saw what was happening, and Nikki grabbed the poker from the fireplace and HIT HIM OVER THE HEAD! He fell to the ground, and Nikki was stunned and dropped the poker on the floor. And that was the end!

There’s a lot I missed, but I think I got the gist of it.

Edited by Capricasix
  • Love 20