Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Much as it was nice to see Babaloo finally get hauled off--but wait--will Spanish royalty have someone moonlighting with Paul's team to FreeLuca? Ooops, wrong storyline.

DrakeBilly, just shut up and fall into a volcano or something--props may still have one lying around.

And, making a return engagement! The venting between the walls used by BadAdamGabe to peep at Chelz and Connor! The bad turns to good! So beautiful! And, God, I could care less.

Speaking of fatigue and Adam...there's one character who understands my deep ennui...

tumblr_nazk1ezqyj1rk0preo1_400.gif

• Love 3

JM and AH are the next two actors to discuss the show and the fact that it is celebrating 11,000 episodes. JM says being on the show is a dream come true, and he likes playing Nick and feels that he would be friends with Nick in real life. One of his favourite scenes was when he and Matt Clarke had a big fight at Crimson Lights and got to destroy the set. He says they really went at it and it was great. AH says she loves Victoria’s relationship with her family. She discusses how her favourite scene had something to do with art history and I kind of tuned out. But, then they showed a bunch of bloopers and I’m a sucker for bloopers. It seems as though they have a lot of fun on set.

Jack walks in on Luca and Summer. First, Luca acts like everything is fine and he just wants to speak with Summer alone, but Jack presses, and Summer tells Jack to call 911. Then Luca grabs Summer from behind in a hug, and tells Jack to give him the phone and not to make him hurt Summer. Jack just stands around with his mouth open a lot. I don’t get how Luca is going to hurt Summer. Is he a boa constrictor? Is he going to squeeze the life out of her? Anyway, Summer eventually convinces Luca to let her go, he admits he really did love her, and Jack calls the cops. Nick shows up as Luca is being handcuffed and demands to know what happened. Jack says he needs to call Phyllis.

Summer cries and says this is all her fault. She goes on to say she can’t believe she kept choosing Luca over her family. But Nick insists that Summer is smart and just has a big heart. Nick hopes she never loses her trust and big heart, because it makes her who she is, blah blah. Jack still can’t reach Phyllis.

While all this is happening, Phyllis is at the roof top with Mariah and Daniel. Phyllis tells Daniel what happened to Cassie is not his fault, it was an accident, and she doesn’t want Daniel to start blaming himself again. Daniel tells Phyllis he would like to speak with Mariah alone, and Phyllis warns Mariah to keep the claws in and leaves.

Victoria is making out with Travis in the living room when the doorbell rings. She wants to ignore it but then says “he has a key” and a second later, Billy walk in on them. Billy claims he came over to get a book for Johnny, because what Johnny wants Johnny gets. Billy is acting like a dick. Billy asks Travis what is he doing back in town. Victoria says it’s none of his business. Billy says if Travis came to take Victoria and their children on a ship, without telling him, then it is his business. Travis says he’s back in GC for good, much to Victoria’s surprise and delight.

Victoria goes to look for the book leaving Travis and Billy alone. She comes back and says she can’t find the book but is happy there is no blood shed. Billy leaves and Victoria and Travis talk. Victoria insists that her relationship with Billy is in the past.  Victoria wants to be with Travis. They kiss, and he stops suddenly and walks toward the door. Victoria is shocked at first, but Travis merely makes sure the door is locked. And then he grabs a chair and put it under the knob for good measure, heh. They continue making out on the couch.

Billy runs into Phyllis on the elevator at Jabot. He admits walking in on Victoria and Travis. Phyllis says it looks like she wasn’t the only one cheating in their relationship and storms off to her office. Billy follows and asks if Phyllis was implying that he was cheating on Victoria, whom he is divorced from, with Phyllis. Phyllis says a divorce is just a piece of paper and it’s clear Billy still wants Victoria. Billy says Phyllis is the one who dumped him and went back to Jack and Phyllis finally admits that Jill is the reason she left Billy for her husband.

Mariah and Daniel are talking and it’s nice. Daniel says Kevin talks about her a lot, and Mariah admits she’s a bit jealous that Chloe is back in town. Daniel insists that Kevin and Chloe are way over. Daniel also says that Mariah and Cassie are not that different and he’s not just taking about their face. Mariah says he better not say she has Cassie’s heart and Daniel says she just did. I want more interaction between these two, stat.

Meanwhile, Chelsea escapes with Connor. Adam apparently had a secret passage built between the penthouse and his old apartment when he was pretending to be Gabriel Bingham. Chloe goes to check on Chelsea and notices she’s missing and comes down shouting to the cops and Kevin that Chelsea is gone. Way to keep Chelsea’s cover, Chloe. The cops take off upstairs.

Chelsea and Connor are outside the cabin and Adam comes out to greet them. Chelsea is ecstatic they’re together. Adam says they have to wait for a small plane to land tomorrow and then board a private jet and they will be free.

Dullen has been interrogating Victor and searching the ranch the entire time. Nikki comes back and that’s when Dullen learns that Chelsea and Connor are missing. He accuses Nikki and Victor of being behind everything. Nikki plays innocent and says she was just making sure Chelsea and Connor were okay. Nikki asks Dylan how she could have possibly helped Chelsea escape when there were police officers everywhere. Dullen is annoyed and exasperated, and puts a APB and Amber Alert out of Chelsea and Connor before storming out of the ranch.

Previews show Dullen finding the secret passage and the cops showing up at the cabin and finding Chelsea and Adam in bed. I guess they can now both go to jail and Connor can grow up alone.

• Love 8

I don’t get how Luca is going to hurt Summer. Is he a boa constrictor

No, he's a Prattlesnake. Their venom turns everything it touches into liquified shit.

11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Jack just stands around with his mouth open a lot

He can't breathe through his nose, woman! Luca is like disco Pigpen, standing in a stink cloud of Brut and Paco Rabanne.

Billy says Phyllis is the one who dumped him and went back to Jack and Phyllis finally admits that Jill is the reason she left Billy for her husband.

Oh. Hell. No. These two fucknuts need to be stuffed in a barrel and dropkicked over Niagara Falls. You don't leave your sidepiece for your husband; it's the other way around. Let me drop some science on these two prolapsed colons.

a) Phyllis and Jack are married.

b) Billy and Jack are brothers.

c) Phyllis is Billy's sister-in-law.

d) Jack treats Phyllis quite decently. 

e) Phyllis and Billy having deviant sex repeatedly is immoral, unethical, and quite an effective emetic.

f(u) Phyllis is a cheating cheater who cheats. Billy is a backstabbing hipster doofus who trolls his oblivious brother with bad marital advice on the regular. They are not victims of Jill or Jack, they are not worthy of one iota of sympathy, and this isn't a tragic tale of star-crossed soulmates kept apart by dark forces. Jack is the victim, and I do not have one flippity fuck to give about how naive and dim he's acting in order to advance this tawdry garbage. He's still the wronged party. Not Fishbelly Buttbiscuit who has been letting his pasty cod rod swim in Red's sea, not Phyllis, and not Victoria. 

I used up all my hate on Buttbiscuit's johnson, which is apparently the sun around which the rest of the show orbits, and so I have very little left for the Genoa City Borgia clan and their selfish, criminal bullshit. Heaven forbid any Newman pay the consequences for their actions. Nice to see that Nikki will throw her highly flammable son on the pyre along with his career in order to scoop up the tarry black nuggets of love Victor dispenses. Nick is the least offensive Newman. What is life? 

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

No, he's a Prattlesnake. Their venom turns everything it touches into liquified shit.

He can't breathe through his nose, woman! Luca is like disco Pigpen, standing in a stink cloud of Brut and Paco Rabanne.

Oh. Hell. No. These two fucknuts need to be stuffed in a barrel and dropkicked over Niagara Falls. You don't leave your sidepiece for your husband; it's the other way around. Let me drop some science on these two prolapsed colons.

a) Phyllis and Jack are married.

b) Billy and Jack are brothers.

c) Phyllis is Billy's sister-in-law.

d) Jack treats Phyllis quite decently. 

e) Phyllis and Billy having deviant sex repeatedly is immoral, unethical, and quite an effective emetic.

f(u) Phyllis is a cheating cheater who cheats. Billy is a backstabbing hipster doofus who trolls his oblivious brother with bad marital advice on the regular. They are not victims of Jill or Jack, they are not worthy of one iota of sympathy, and this isn't a tragic tale of star-crossed soulmates kept apart by dark forces. Jack is the victim, and I do not have one flippity fuck to give about how naive and dim he's acting in order to advance this tawdry garbage. He's still the wronged party. Not Fishbelly Buttbiscuit who has been letting his pasty cod rod swim in Red's sea, not Phyllis, and not Victoria. 

I used up all my hate on Buttbiscuit's johnson, which is apparently the sun around which the rest of the show orbits, and so I have very little left for the Genoa City Borgia clan and their selfish, criminal bullshit. Heaven forbid any Newman pay the consequences for their actions. Nice to see that Nikki will throw her highly flammable son on the pyre along with his career in order to scoop up the tarry black nuggets of love Victor dispenses. Nick is the least offensive Newman. What is life? 

Pure poetry, Ninjapenguins!!  "Pasty cod rod swim in Red's sea".......I swoon, my friend, from the sheer horrific beauty of your words.

• Love 7

The only reason Jack was at Summer's during Luca's exit story was to allow for the Philly scenes and to give him a reason to wonder where his cheating wife is AGAIN. He has no story but to be stupid so Philly can exist. 

The Phyllis-Billy-Victoria triangle continues to build though. Or I guess quad with Travis.

The husband/brother at the centre of the affair is not relevant. Nope. Peter Bergman is a piece of furniture now. 

The ratings continue to suck but hey seven people with multiple accounts on Twitter are happy. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, miamama said:

The Phyllis-Billy-Victoria triangle continues to build though. Or I guess quad with Travis.

I can't help but think that this decision is bc they want a triangle/quad to be "hot" and relatively "young." As in, the reason Jack isn't relevant is because he's "old." I wish I was kidding.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I can't help but think that this decision is bc they want a triangle/quad to be "hot" and relatively "young." As in, the reason Jack isn't relevant is because he's "old." I wish I was kidding.

I guess. But why not free Jack then? Or make him an asshole? Give Phyllis yet another reason to be a victim and Philly to be more "root worthy."

You know, let PB act.

It seemed so sudden. The realization that PB is an old unattractive man and needed to be put to pasture. He went from having front burner story and being a sexy vibrant attractive man to being repulsive to his wife (who is a grandmother btw) on a dime.

It doesn't make sense to me. There are lots of ways to phase out older actors. Making him innocent victim in a repugnant affair seems a rather ass backwards way of making fans root for the "replacement."

Twitter aside, ratings suck and FB and Instagram show fans are not loving this. (In other words hating Philly.)

So whatever it is, it's not working.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, miamama said:

Making him innocent victim in a repugnant affair seems a rather ass backwards way of making fans root for the "replacement."

Because that's not what they're trying to portray, at least in my eyes. Philly are the victims. Philly are who we should be rooting for. The way this is written, the audience should want them to be together. Jack may be innocent, as in, he's not cheating, but where is he, really? Where are the scenes of Jack alone, just thinking or feeling something? But we see Billy and Phyllis alone in scenes constantly, thinking about each other, mourning each other. Because this is about their sadness. Not about a gross affair and an innocent victim.

• Love 7

Isn't this show great? Letting the dirtbags be the heroes is a sound storytelling device as old as the crusts around the legholes of Victor's underwear and twice as sweet. 

Billy, our sallow anal pastry, haz big frownies because one of his wimmins is with her husband and the other is fucking someone who has looks, charm, and has succeeded at life. How can the viewer not root for Billy's sad trombone to get all the ladies playing a tune? I know I lay in my bed lustily flicking my bean to fantasies of a grown up Eddie Munster putting a lukewarm, clammy anchovy...okay, I can't. But he must be written as the resident stud because someone out there wants that whitebread ass.

Victor, the dildo that time forgot, is a noble, self-sacrificing father who only was trying to make things right for his son's family by serving them up to law enforcement on a platter of hare-brained schemes. Surely lengthening Adam's prison sentence will make up for the original frame job Victor did on him. 

Summer is, of course, not at fault for the Luca disaster or for being a spoiled, entitled snotrag to her family. Does one blame the turnip that falls off the nightstand and bonks a kitten on the head? Nay. One blames the person or persons who puts the root vegetable there in the first place, NICK and PHYLLIS.

Mal Young can make the show look as good as possible, but with Pratt writing as if every day is opposite day in Genoa City, it just doesn't matter. It's like getting a beautifully wrapped gift and opening it to find a throw pillow filled with Victor's pubic hairs. Suddenly the lovely ribbons and silky paper don't seem so special.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Because that's not what they're trying to portray, at least in my eyes. Philly are the victims. Philly are who we should be rooting for. The way this is written, the audience should want them to be together. Jack may be innocent, as in, he's not cheating, but where is he, really? Where are the scenes of Jack alone, just thinking or feeling something? But we see Billy and Phyllis alone in scenes constantly, thinking about each other, mourning each other. Because this is about their sadness. Not about a gross affair and an innocent victim.

Right. Agree. I think where I disagree (or kind of see it differently) is I think it's The Agenda at play (i.e. push JT forward at PB's expense) rather than Peter is too old for triangles. Peter was sexy and desirable and able to carry front burner multiple stories just fine until JT arrived as Billy. The timing is too sudden and too suspect IMO.

I really do think JFP's behind it and this is her crap (via Pratt) that is still playing out.

Whether Mal Young continues this remains to be seen.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, miamama said:

I think it's The Agenda at play (i.e. push JT forward at PB's expense) rather than Peter is too old for triangles. Peter was sexy and desirable and able to carry front burner multiple stories just fine until JT arrived as Billy. The timing is too sudden and too suspect IMO.

I get you. It could be that at play, as well. But I also think it's interesting that the men in this particular story that are being displayed as hot and sexy and desirable right now are Billy and Travis. So clearly the show has no problem with a 30-something to go up against Billy. I mean, shouldn't Jack be the guy Billy is worried about? Jack is the boring, old dud who doesn't understand women, nevermind.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I get you. It could be that at play, as well. But I also think it's interesting that the men in this particular story that are being displayed as hot and sexy and desirable right now are Billy and Travis. So clearly the show has no problem with a 30-something to go up against Billy. I mean, shouldn't Jack be the guy Billy is worried about? Jack is the boring, old dud who doesn't understand women, nevermind.

Jack and Billy never went up against each other over Phyllis. They couldn't. It was a tawdry affair and could only remain one. As soon as Jack learned of an affair he'd cut them both out of his life. (Hence the need for -- as we've complained for months -- clueless Jack.)

As for Travis, there is the possibility that Mal is setting up a shift in what JFP/Pratt intended by bringing back Travis for a Billy, Vicki and Travis triangle. Thereby leaving Jack and Phyllis to have their own separate story. He's shifted Hilary away from Jack so he's got no love interest waiting in the wings. He's got NOTHING story wise but Phyllis.

Not saying Phack stays together; they simply can't. But they can hash out their story without Billy around, as they should have done from the get-go. 

That's my fantasy.

Until it's shattered I'll keep up with the show in recaps and hope.

• Love 6

I like your fantasy!

I guess I'm just a severe pessimist. Because from what I'm seeing, on-screen and the way it's promoted everywhere, I don't see them dropping Philly. And, like I've said, I'm whatever about it. I just want Jack free from them both and in a new story.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I like your fantasy!

I guess I'm just a severe pessimist. Because from what I'm seeing, on-screen and the way it's promoted everywhere, I don't see them dropping Philly. And, like I've said, I'm whatever about it. I just want Jack free from them both and in a new story.

Lol. I am reasonably sure you're right. But I can only watch with the part of my brain that doesn't pay attention to reason. Otherwise I'll quit.

I just want Phyllis and Billy to suffer, truly suffer. That's all. Oh and Jack to get his scenes of RAGE.

• Love 4

Billy: If I didn't care about Jack, I would have told him about us a long time ago.

I'm crying, you guys. Then 30 seconds later he basically asks Phyllis to continue the affair. Aw. He loves Jack so much.

• Love 7

Let us see how much of this episode I have retained.

The show opens with SC, GT and SB discussing the show. SC can’t believe she’s been on the show for probably half of the 11,000 episodes and she says she loves playing against MTS. I concur and wish they had more scenes together. GT discusses how for the first month she was on the air; she had no lines since she was in a coma. And SB discusses how over time, his character was shown to have some deep ties on the show, aka being Nikki’s son.

Jack and Nick are still with Summer and they continue to convince her that what happened with Luca was not her fault. She’s smart, and brave! Summer says she wants Phyllis and Jack says he still can’t reach her. Nick whispers to Jack to hurry and find Phyllis soon. Nick mentions that his next stop is to check on Chelsea and Summer convinces him to go check on her now. Summer insists she’s fine and Jack is with her. Jack reassures Nick that he’s not going anywhere and Nick leaves to check on Chelsea.

Billy and Phyllis are still in her office discussing the fact that Jill is behind their break-up. Billy is all screw it, let’s just be together, despite saying two seconds ago he doesn’t want to hurt Jack and that’s why he hasn’t said anything to him yet. Billy wants to confront Jill and blackmail her for a change. Billy keeps insisting that they can be together; they just have to be careful. So, now he wants to keep sneaking around behind Jack’s back? I thought he wanted to go public? Billy needs some mood stabilizing meds, quick. Phyllis finally looks down at her phone and sees a  911 text from Jack. She calls him back and takes off for Summer’s while Billy keeps trying to convince her to continue their discussion. Shut up, Billy.

Phyllis shows up at Summer’s and Summer is happy to see her. Phyllis also coddles Summer and tells her what happened with Luca wasn’t her fault. Summer says she doesn’t want to think what would have happened had Jack not been there for her. Phyllis thanks Jack for saving her daughter. Summer says if she ever finds someone who she loves half as much as Phyllis and Jack love one another, she’ll be happy. She asks them both to spend the night and they agree. Summer goes upstairs.  Phyllis is explaining to Jack that she was preoccupied at the office, and her phone was off at the time, when it rings. Phyllis checks the caller id and it’s Billy. She lies to Jack and says it’s work and Jack says he’s going to go upstairs and set up the guest room. Billy tries to talk to Phyllis but she says now isn’t the time and hangs up.

Colin and Jill are at the estate. He’s trying to figure out what is keeping Jill in town and what she’s holding over Billy’s head. Jill insists she’s not holding anything over her son’s head. She goes to take a bath and Billy shows up. Billy’s snarky with Colin, asking if he’s planning a bank heist, and Colin tells Billy he could help with his problem. Billy asks what problem, and Colin says for a small fee, of course, he can get Jill off Billy’s back and back to Chicago. They’re interrupted by Jill. She asks what they’re discussing and Colin says fishing, and Billy says something about fishing in a dry creek, much to Colin’s amusement.

Dullen is at the penthouse and accusing Chloe and Kevin of helping Chelsea escape. They both deny it. Dullen starts searching Chelsea’s bedroom and eventually decides to check the closet. He’s about to leave when he decides to take a closer look. Dylan discovers a secret passageway which leads him to Adam’s old apartment. Dullen comes in through the front door much to Kevin’s and Chloe’s confusion. Nick arrives around that time, and Dullen accuses Nick of also helping Chelsea escape and says Nick must have known about the secret passage leading to his and Sage’s old place. Nick denies knowing about it. Dullen asks Nick what he and Adam were discussing earlier at the prison. Nick says Adam asked him to take care of Connor for him, and Chloe and Kevin say it would make no sense for Adam to ask Nick to take care of Connor if he was just going to run off with him. Nick tells Dullen that Adam was dealt a shitty hand and maybe he should just look away, and let Connor and Chelsea and Adam have a life together.

Meanwhile, at the cabin, Adam is trying to convince Chelsea to make sure she’s ready for what they’re about to do. It would mean a lifetime of running and hiding, especially if the guard dies because then it would be a murder charge. But, Chelsea persists that all she wants is to be able to wake up next to Adam and be a family. Adam is scared Connor will hate him in the future, but Chelsea says that’s not possible. Then there’s a sex montage and man, I hope Connor has his own room or that kid will be traumatized for life. They fall asleep only for Chelsea to wake up and ask if Adam heard something. A second later, Dullen and the cops storm in and drag Chelsea out of bed. But, it turns out it was only a nightmare! Chelsea jolts awake, and when Adam asks what’s wrong, she says she thought she heard Connor.

Previews show Adam and Chelsea in bed, Kevin telling a dismayed Mariah that if Adam leaves town Chloe and Bella can stay, and Sharon telling Dullen maybe he should just let Adam go off with Chelsea and Connor.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Billy: If I didn't care about Jack, I would have told him about us a long time ago.

I'm crying, you guys. Then 30 seconds later he basically asks Phyllis to continue the affair. Aw. He loves Jack so much.

Gah! So we are to believe they are keeping their mouths shut for love of Jack when they had (and in Billy's case have) no problem FUCKING behind his back. 

This continues to be the *worst affair ever.

*by "worst" I mean stupidest, most ill-conceived, ill-executed in soap history.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, miamama said:

Gah! So we are to believe they are keeping their mouths shut for love of Jack when they had (and in Billy's case have) no problem FUCKING behind his back. 

This continues to be the *worst affair ever.

*by "worst" I mean stupidest, most ill-conceived, ill-executed in soap history.

Phyllis loves the man who wants her to screw him behind the back of her husband and harasses her while her daughter is in need, but is repulsed by the man who takes care of her daughter.

But Philly are HOT, so silly me.

• Love 6

So many quality moments, you guys.

A convenient secret passage straight out of Scooby Doo.

Jack, Phyllis, and Nick all coddling Scrappy Doo.

Colin acting like a slimeball.

Billy being a two-faced, overbearing Lifetime Movie Stalker again.

To be fair, the show did get one thing right; Chelsea and Adam in bed together is definitely a nightmare.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Phyllis loves the man who wants her to screw him behind the back of her husband and harasses her while her daughter is in need, but is repulsed by the man who takes care of her daughter.

But Philly are HOT, so silly me.

...Repulsed by the man who takes care of her daughter, has loved and adored her for decades, will do anything to ensure she's safe and happy (even saying "I don't want to leave you but I love you so I'll give you what you want" - while Billy stalked her and sulked and pretend dumped her ass because she WOULDN'T give him what he wanted). And repulsed by the man she loved so much she stayed loyal to when he was MARCO.

But desperately in love with a pig who is determined to destroy his brother so he can "win" his wife.

Its so fucking STUPID HOW IS IT CONTINUING???????

I know. I know. Hot.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I like your fantasy!

I tend to agree. GT and JT are sitting down this morning with CBS LA to do interviews to promote the 11K show. Now whe these two newbies instead of say....MTS and EB? Or if they wanted someone younger, SC and JM? I think the show will keep Phyllis and Billy too. 

Speaking to earlier discussions, I don't think it's about PB being too old than it is more the show pushing him out the way for JT to be the star stud. Afterall,  weren't they about to break up a young couple to pair Jack with a woman younger that Phyllis. Hilary is in her 20s. But then again, that was being played as a gold digger using an older, lonely, gullible man. I am sure she would end up pining for her younger ex after she's climbed the social ladder. 

I'm curious as to Jack's story after this affair is outed. I assume he will fall into addiction with Neil, who also has nothing to do, pulling him out. But knowing Pratt like I do, he will continue to play Hilary and Jack like a romance with airtime and depth even if it never is. He did the same thing with Neil and Nikki for almost a year. Will phyllis continue in his orbit or will they take her completely out to fight Vikki for Billy/Travis? 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, DivaT said:

I tend to agree. GT and JT are sitting down this morning with CBS LA to do interviews to promote the 11K show. Now whe these two newbies instead of say....MTS and EB? Or if they wanted someone younger, SC and JM? I think the show will keep Phyllis and Billy too. 

blech.  just watching global news and they said that upcoming was an interview with gt and jt about y&r11000 eppy.  i turned the channel.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, valleycliffe said:

blech.  just watching global news and they said that upcoming was an interview with gt and jt about y&r11000 eppy.  i turned the channel.

Ah ok. They are sticking with Philly. Ok. Good to know I need not waste my time.

• Love 3

You know, I remember PB and SC doing local interviews when Shack was imploding. One interviewer asked Peter how things looked for Jack and Sharon's marriage and he said "things are not looking good, not good at all"...(It was quite funny). Story would end up going with Shick and their baby (Faith) then but PB/SC -whose characters were technically still together - were doing promos.

Philly is central right now and show is being coy about where it's going. So whatever.

#MiamamaFantasyLivesOn

• Love 3

It's possible that they go back to Phack and a Vikki/Billy/Travis. That seems to be what's being set up. 

Without JFP here to push JT, I'm intrigued to see how fans respond to that triangle and whether they'll prefer Billy to Travis. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DivaT said:

I love JT and GT as actors. I have for a looooong time in my soap viewing history. But for YR to choose them to promote the 11K episode is absolutely insulting.

• Love 8

Super quick one tonight.

Show opens with the actors who play Neil, Lily, Cane, Hilary and Devon. KSJ talks about a mascaraed ball that he loved filming. The actress who plays Lily speaks about some key moments including running away with Daniel to Santa Monica, and they show clips of her shaving her head after having cancer, Lily and Cane’s marriage in France, “Cane” being shot on the church steps, etc. They show scenes of Devon getting his hearing back, marrying Hilary, and finding out Mrs. C leaned sign language to communicate with him. The actress wo plays Hilary says one of her favourite scenes was when Lily dumped some ice cold water on her.

Adam and Chelsea are still at the cabin. Their plane is only coming in the evening. Adam tries to show Connor how to fish but doesn’t know how and Chelsea is amused. However, amusement quickly turns to worry when Chelsea comes back outside and asks Adam if Connor feels hot to him. Chelsea tries to give Connor medicine, but it’s not working, and Connor’s fever is increasing. Connor was rubbing his ear earlier, so they suspect it’s an ear infection and Adam says they’ll need antibiotics to cure it. Chelsea says they’ll just get Connor some antibiotics when they land, but Adam reminds her that Connor can’t fly with an ear infection as it can cause his eardrum to burst. They will have to go to the hospital. Chelsea says if they go to the hospital, Adam will get caught. Adam says he’s not getting caught because he’s going to turn himself in.

Chloe and Kevin are at the police station getting interrogated by a still angry Paul. I feel like Paul’s been yelling for a month straight. Kevin and Chloe both insist they had nothing to do with helping Chelsea escape, nor did they have any knowledge of it. Chloe asks Paul if she would have informed the police Chelsea was gone if she were in on the plan. Paul finally sends them home.

Kevin and Chloe stop at Crimson Lights where they run into Mariah. Kevin mentions that Nick told Dylan he should let Adam run. Mariah is super against that idea, but Kevin insists that if Adam were gone, Chloe could stay in GC with Bella. Mariah is not happy about this development.

Kevin and Chloe later go to the penthouse and Ester drops Bella off there. Chloe says it feels weird to stay in the penthouse all alone without Chelsea and Connor. Kevin offers up his place but Chloe says she’s too tired to leave. She asks Kevin if he’s willing to spend the night and Kevin is more than happy. Chloe gives him a quick kiss and head’s upstairs.

Dylan finds a camera still of Chelsea in a car with Connor, but he’s reluctant to tell Paul. Sharon stops by the station with food and they go eat outside. Dylan says Nick told him he should just let Adam run, and he’s tempted but at the same time, he took an oath to protect the law, tell the truth, blah blah. Sharon tells Dylan he should turn a blind eye and let Connor grow up with his father. Dylan goes back to the station and finally tells Paul that he was tired and missed it at first, but it looks like they have a lead on Chelsea and Connor.

Previews show Adam being shot with a tranquilizer gun at the cabin.

• Love 8

Because from what I'm seeing, on-screen and the way it's promoted everywhere, I don't see them dropping Philly. 

Me either.. philly is not going away yet.. and anything that breaks Phack up for good is a GREAT thing.. go philly LOL

Well, what did I learn from yesterday's CDN?

Let's see...

1. Neil's memory of masquerade ball points to how lush the sets and costumes used to be
  2. Adam is boring even when doing [ah, bittersweet] comedy with fishing rods
  3. Dylan has trouble entertaining two opposed viewpoints at once--like this is news
  4. Esther's health-food thing is mildly amusing--I'm just glad they're working with a role for her
  5. Uhura! Can't you stay for a while, please?
  6. Sharon and Dylan can sit on a bench outside the CBS building--now, that's entertainment
  7. Lucky Number 7! Sharon clips coupons! Oh, spare me. Not buying the domestic goddess routine at all.
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

He is wondering if Turd has set Chels and Nips up to be captured so that he can swoop in to take custody of Connor. 

Wasn't Jack asked to be the guardian if anything happened to Adam?  Grandparents don't automatically get custody but in upsidedownGClaw Turd and Drinkki probably would.  =shudder=  I don't even want to know why Turd wants this kid-spawn of the son he hates.  Go buy another car for Noah or a pony or something, Turdball.

• Love 6

I seem to have skipped a whole Winters subplot yesterday, whoops! Neil is pissed at Lily and Cane for trying to see his mother at the assisted living facility she's currently residing in. They couldn't get in because they're not immediate family. And Neil's also pissed at Hilary for keeping the letters he threw away to begin with. Neil storms off when Lily pushes the issue, and she asks Devon to reason with Neil. Devon pretty much says if he and Neil can forgive one another after all the crap they've inflicted on one another, why can't he forgive his mother? Neil goes to visit his mother. That's where it ends.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

Wasn't Jack asked to be the guardian if anything happened to Adam?  Grandparents don't automatically get custody but in upsidedownGClaw Turd and Drinkki probably would.  =shudder=  I don't even want to know why Turd wants this kid-spawn of the son he hates.  Go buy another car for Noah or a pony or something, Turdball.

Yes, Jack was asked by Adam which he brought up today at the raunch where he was having words with Grumpier. I would hate to see Nictor get their claws on that kid. 

And just because I can, "Fuck you Chloe". Patty looks sane next to you.  Poor Bella! 

• Love 6

More of a summary than a recap.

Neil goes to visit his mother, and finds out the reason she left was because she was an alcoholic. She explains that she worried for his safety while she was drunk off her ass. Neil instantly forgives her because he too likes the booze. The scene is well acted, but I found it annoying because Neil could have reunited with his mother years ago if he hasn’t been so stubborn and self-righteous.

Chelsea decides she will bring Connor to the doctor and she can meet up with Adam later. On her way to the doctor, she realizes there is an amber alert out for Connor and they know the make, color and plates of the car she’s driving. She freaks out and calls Uncle Nick for help while in a motel room. Nick shows up and hires a doctor to treat Connor. Nick says he’ll drive Chelsea and Connor back to the cabin so they can still make their flight with Adam. Chelsea calls Adam and leaves a voicemail telling him of the plan.

Adam however has been shot with a tranquilizer gun by Chloe. I’m not quite sure how she found him, or if it was explained. All I know is that Chloe hates his guts for killing Delia and wants him dead.

As Chelsea, Nick and Connor arrive back at the cabin, she gets out of the car to get Adam. But, before she can get too close, the whole cabin explodes. I’m assuming Adam is dead. Or, so we’re lead to believe.

Jack visits Victor and Nikki to implore Victor to stop what he’s doing with Adam. Then Paul and Christine show up. I think Christine cut her hair. Anyway, they want to make a deal with Victor, but he continues to play innocent and eventually tells them to leave. Jack is still trying to get through to Nikki but she tells him to please butt out of her marriage and he too leaves.

Earlier, Nick was mad at Dullen for outing Chelsea’s picture, along with the make of the car she was driving, but Sharon tells Nick Dullen was just doing his job. And that if Paul found out Dullen was hiding information; he could have gone to jail and is that what Nick wants? Nick says no.

Lastly, Daniel shows up at the Penthouse to say bye to Kevin. It’s nice to see these two together again, and I’m so sad MG is leaving so soon. Daniel seems amused that Kevin is possibly getting back with Chloe. Kevin, meanwhile, still thinks Chloe is asleep in her bed, and not out walking the woods in high heel boots and a tranq gun.

• Love 10

This is truly moronic. If Chloe were this deranged about Delia's death she'd be plotting Billy's gruesome murder too. It was a tragic accident that couldn't have happened if not for the eternal derelict MORON Billy. Adam covering it up was gross but not worthy of being twice murdered by each of Delia's parents.

So what is Chloe's end game on show? Is every second character going to be written into a corner? 

Can someone shoot Pratt with a tranquilizer gun? Right in the balls? Please?

And for all that is holy give Peter Bergman a goddamn story worthy of him.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, miamama said:

Can someone shoot Pratt with a tranquilizer gun? Right in the balls? Please?

I don't think they make bullets that small....but maybe a pee shooter?  But I would LOVE to try!

Can I practice on ButtBiscuit first, though?

• Love 10

Wait, it just hit me. Today's CDN was the big ass much ballyhooed 11k episode?????? Are you fucking kidding me?

Mal Young promised huge shockers in this episode. 

Adam "died" in an explosion (the 43rd in Pratt's tenure, right?) OMG what a shocker. Chloe is fucking psycho. Wow, I didn't know. Nick is going to play daddy to Connor and Gaspalot now. Whoa! Mind blown.

Neil Winters back story. Snooze.

#epicfail

• Love 13

Wow, I just don't even know what to say about the 11,000th episode.  Chloe is seriously more psychotic than even Pricktor.  But Prick always likes to take mentally ill women and help them wreak havoc and become even more mentally ill.  And Drinki is now his aide.  Sigh.

• Love 6

Was that Lee Phillip Bell who played the old lady who paid Paul and Christine's dinner? If so, it was a nice way to include her in the 11,000th episode, even though the show is now a shell of what it used to be. I miss Bill Bell's writing so much.

Edited by ezzylin
  • Love 12

Was the cabin the same one that Chloe was hiding out at while Turd was in prison? That might explain how she knew where to look.  

Chloe won't kill Billy until she has made her own baseball team of clones. 

I thought the scene with Lee Bell/ DD/LLB was cute! A nice nod to the past! 

Oh MG, hurry back! I don't care if it's a cameo here and there,you are always a delight. 

• Love 10