Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Sharon and Mariah's reaction to camping was great and so funny. Also both them trying to get out of it and Sharon guilting Mariah in, so she wouldn't be stuck hating it alone.

What is Nick doing? He's just going all over town after Dylan, Adam, Chelsea and then tomorrow Victor trying to figure out what is going on so he can save Vicky from losing her job? Vicky's not the one Victor framed for murder and is sitting in a jail cell. If Nick doesn't get it by now that Adam was framed and his precious Sage's diary was faked then he's too dumb to live. 

I really hope Chelsea is really not buying this act of Chloe's and is just trying to keep her enemies closer type thing. Adam hit it right on the money about Chloe and Chelsea is giving her jobs?

• Love 2

Nick would be too stupid to live if breathing wasn't an involuntary function. Unless Newman Enterprises has started a banana and mammoth steaks division, I have no idea why Caveman is so obsessed with who runs the family shitshow. 

Jill has concrete proof that her Buttbiscuitian son is a faithless stool sample and she still means to inflict him on Victoria. She must really hate Victoria. 

Oh hey, there is a way to make Chelsea more boring. Just stick Chloe in her orbit. 

I know what Dylan is doing, people. This camping trip is simply a ruse he's perpetrating in order to bring Sharon, Sully, and Mariah to his arboreal family reunion. Hours of fun await them, with games of Count the Knots, Pin the Tail on the Squirrel and a Cutest Sapling Contest, followed by a delicious meal of soil nutrients and rainwater. 

• Love 9

I'm interested in this Devon/Hilary/Ashley story. Could be good if actually written for. I also like the natural conflict between devon and hilary's personalities. 

This will be Billy's baby. Only cause there is more conflict there. 

These Dylan and Sharon romantic comedy set ups would be so much better if she was SANE and not hiding this big secret. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Ashley visits with Devon and Hillary at the GCAC and informs them that they are being sued by the patients of the drug trial. Ashley advises Devon to settle and compensate the victims but Hillary says that would be admitting defeat.

Pretty sure the patients would have signed waivers 'cause it is a 'trial' (see testing).  Unless Ashley and Dr. Whosis didn't properly inform the human guinea pigs that they were being treated/experimented on with a concoction made in a cosmetics company lab and there has been no prior non-human testing.

Sharon's going camping, haha. Sorry, I'm dying. Sharon suggested to Dullen they go on a family trip to Hawaii or somewhere exotic, but Dylan said he couldn't get the time off but then suggested camping. And then Sharon guilted Mariah into coming. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Hmmm.  bear traps, people with crowbars/lead pipes (?) that attack you [see Dylan hiding evidence on Sharon], weird shrines to hit-and-run victims.  What could happen in the woods?

2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Oh hey, there is a way to make Chelsea more boring. Just stick Chloe in her orbit. 

Refresh my memory:  Why is it Chloe is back?  What, Show couldn't fcuk with Adam with the amazing cast of Victor'stonguebathers they already have?

1 hour ago, DivaT said:

This will be Billy's baby. Only cause there is more conflict there. 

oh, good lord.......

• Love 3

I'm too tired to do a full recap so here's a quick synopsis.

It turns out Kevin is NOT the father. He's disappointed and even tells Chloe he'd love to help her raise Bella since her actual father is not in the picture. Chloe informs Kevin that she is staying with Chelsea and that Kevin needs to knock up his gf fast. 

Kevin then tells Michael about Bella and Kevin tells him he shouldn't lead Nathalie on if he still has feelings for Chloe. Kevin breaks up with Natalie.

Sharon and Mariah are hating camping, although Dullen and Faith are enjoying themselves immensely. While Dullen and Faith go catch fish, Sharon sneaks some goat cheese and multi-grain crackers with Mariah much to Dullen's disappointment upon finding out. Sharon apologizes, and she and Mariah gut the fsih that Faith helped to catch.

Nick is going around town trying to figure out what Adam and Chelsea are doing about Adam being in jail. It's boring.

Chloe goes to visit Adam in jail per Adam's suggestion. She tells Adam she has forgiven him and is quite compelling but Adam isn't buying any of it.

Dummer tells Puka she's late and might be pregnant. Nick overhears. Also, Dummer agrees to come back to Newman much to Victor's delight. Victor also rips into Nick saying it's his fault Dummer and Puka are together. And that Nick should do something to protect his family. Oh, shut up, Victor.

Previews show Nick telling Phyllis he hopes she's ready to be a grandmother again.

• Love 10

Dummer tells Puka she's late and might be pregnant.

I see a jumble of words there, but none of them make sense together. Yet...I feel a sense of foreboding. Does Sauron have the ring? Is this what it feels like when a homicide detective sits wearily down on his haunches and girds himself to look into a serial killer's crawlspace? I am...unsettled. 

• Love 8

1.)  It turns out Kevin is NOT the father....  2.)  Kevin breaks up with Natalie.

Two best sentences I've read all day.

1.)  Hallelujah!  I like the actor and the character (mostly because of the actor and how he plays it) and would not like to see him saddled with BSCchloe.  This is also a plus for me, because I would like to see this whole DDbaby story go far, far away.  This gives me hope that the baby is connected to no one in GC and is a construction of Chloe's damaged psyche and will be revealed and ended asap.

2.)  Maybe Fakecomputergeniushackerchickwiththedumbglasses will be so distraught she will go to another country-or, just leave the planet altogether.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

thank the soap gods and godesses, dummer isn't spawning..

however, babaloo proposed to her.  in spanish.  she said yes.

She probably thought he was asking her out for lunch.

• Love 6

Now that the brain and bacon grease trust known as Summer and Luca are going to be smushed together in unholy matrimony, maybe Luca will attempt to prove his worth by, I don't know, PROVIDING A HOME FOR HIS IDIOT WIFE??? Having a Babaloo mooch off Jack is just one of the many affronts to the poor man's dignity, but it is the most easily rectified. Look what I found in the Genoa City Gazette real estate listings, ideal for Sir Stayin' Alive and his Dancing Queen:

image.jpeg

• Love 7
On 2016-08-03 at 11:16 AM, MollyB said:

Two best sentences I've read all day.

1.)  Hallelujah!  I like the actor and the character (mostly because of the actor and how he plays it) and would not like to see him saddled with BSCchloe.  This is also a plus for me, because I would like to see this whole DDbaby story go far, far away.  This gives me hope that the baby is connected to no one in GC and is a construction of Chloe's damaged psyche and will be revealed and ended asap.

2.)  Maybe Fakecomputergeniushackerchickwiththedumbglasses will be so distraught she will go to another country-or, just leave the planet altogether.

Oh we can hope that Natalie will no longer be seen it would make me happy

21 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

thank the soap gods and godesses, dummer isn't spawning..

however, babaloo proposed to her.  in spanish.  she said yes.

I agree let her keep the stupid gene under wraps it is bad enough that she inherited it form her father no need to pass it on to some poor unsuspecting child.

19 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I hope Victor has a stroke. 

You and me both.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Now that the brain and bacon grease trust known as Summer and Luca are going to be smushed together in unholy matrimony, maybe Luca will attempt to prove his worth by, I don't know, PROVIDING A HOME FOR HIS IDIOT WIFE??? Having a Babaloo mooch off Jack is just one of the many affronts to the poor man's dignity, but it is the most easily rectified. Look what I found in the Genoa City Gazette real estate listings, ideal for Sir Stayin' Alive and his Dancing Queen:

image.jpeg

OMG, look at that wallpaper! The 60's and 70's had to be the worst time for interior design in the history of the world. You can look back at the 20's, 30's, 40's and even the 50's and on to the 80's and 90's and you can see some beauty in it, but jeez, orange, harvest gold and avocado just don't say "what a lovely home" to me at all. YMMV.

• Love 5

Hilary snarking at Phyllis kinda gave me life. Phyllis completely lacks self-awareness.

Is it just me or is Billy now being written as way more likeable around Victoria? I hate that they're continuing to tease them romantically, but he's not a huge douchebag around her recently like he is with Jill, Cane, Jack, Phyllis, etc. I wonder if that's something Mal specifically changed...

• Love 2

I saw some clips. Hilary vs Phyllis was humorous. Both women going on and on about "my husband" when they've both treated their husbands like shit. I don't think either used Jack's or Devon's given name at any time during that meeting. Hilary upped the ante by rubbing devon's back so lovingly every time she mentioned "my husband". 

I feel like devon, lily, phyllis and Billy should have always been on the board of that foundation and these meetings should have always been held. It was definitely far more interesting than Jack and hilary isolated and working together doing nothing. 

That whole drunk Vikki thing was asinine. But I'm hoping it's signifying that Philly might be coming to a close. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 3

Sadly, I don't think Philly are ending, but I guess I'll take it as a positive that at least someone in power finally realized that maaaaybe it's a good idea for Billy to NOT be an ass to everyone on canvas.

• Love 5

Having a decent relationship with Victoria is a good stepping stone. She's the one woman he's respected the most in all his incarnations, possibly surpassing his Mackenzie worship. And even for her daddy worship and being...well, Victoria...she doesn't deserve to get dumped on by NotBilly.

• Love 5

For the first time since I don't know when, I watched the whole show today. I thought it was pretty good. More sets, more humor, lots of bitchy board room shenanigans and most of it made sense, plus NO Victor. An all around good show, I hope it keeps getting better.

Not to threadjack, but has anybody heard from miamama? I'm getting kind of concerned.

Edited by peacheslatour
the space bar is there for a reason
  • Love 5

I watched three episodes in a row today. Here's an overall recap.

Dummer is not preggers, but after having a conversation with Nick at the coffee shop in which Nick tells Luka to do right by his daughter, Luka comes home and proposes to Summer. Summer says yes and later goes to tell Phyllis the news, but Jill is in Phyllis' office and notices the ring first and ruins the surprise. Phyllis tells Summer she just wants her to be happy, but not to rush the wedding. Phyllis later calls Nick, who is in Newfoundland, and tells him the engagement news that says they have to stop this wedding from happening.

Puka goes to visit Victor to inform him of the news. Victor is his usual self, but is much calmer that I would have though. The end of today's episode shows Victor showing up at Phyllis' office. When she asks what he wants, he tells her the same thing she wants.

Adam informs Chelsea, who comes to visit him, that he doesn't buy a word of what Chloe is selling him but Chelsea isn't so sure. This causes a rift between them, especially when Chelsea mentions that Connor's birthday is coming up and Adam informs Chelsea he doesn't want Connor visiting him in jail. Connor is like two, and looks out of it the majority of the time, I'm sure he won't remember this when he's older but alas.

Jill gets Victoria drunk on rum, and she goes to visit Not!Billy at Jabot. Victoria tells him his new ad idea sucks. Billy tells her it was actually Cane's idea and he vetoed it. Victoria is very drunk and she and Billy actually have some nice scenes together. It's sweet and lighthearted and I think it's the first time I actually saw some chemistry between the actors. The next morning, Victoria wakes up with a hangover, but goes to visit Victor to tell him she's resigning from Newman. He doesn't seem to care. She then goes back to Jabot and Jill shows up. She tells Jill she's on board, and never to get her drunk again.

Sharon has a bad case of poison oak. The makeup people did a good job because it looked nasty. Mariah convinces Dullen and Sharon to go to the hospital and she and Faith will continue their camp-out, much to Faith's delight. Sharon and Dullen reluctantly agree. Mariah and Faith share some really cute scenes together and it's clear the actors like each other. After a shot, and some cream, Dylan and Sharon show back up at the camp site to find Mariah and Faith all cuddled together while asleep.

The next morning, Mariah runs into Kevin at the coffee shop. She thinks at first he's dying or hurt, but he was just running. He informs her he broke up with Swiss Miss and wants Chloe back and enlists Mariah's help to get them back together. He insists he's Chloe's Duckie. Later at Chelsea's office, Chloe is there dressing up a mannequin and Mariah starts talking up Kevin in a really obvious way. Chloe insists that she and Kevin are NOT meant to be together, despite Mariah saying that Kevin is her 'rubber' duckie? It was hilarious. Mariah later lies to Kevin when he asks if she mentioned him to Chloe.

Abby still wants a baby. She books a cabin by the lake for her and Stitch and even suggests that Max come along. While happy about the lake idea, Stitch doesn't think it's a good idea to take Max away from the hospital. Abby later calls the hospital asking if it would be okay if Max left for a day or even just a few hours and is upset to learn that she is not on the list of family members that can receive information on Max or his condition. She confronts Stitch about it, he apologizes, and tells her he's not ready to have a baby yet.

Hillary is being her usual bitchy self. The foundation has a meeting and both Lily and Ashley vote to have Hillary removed from the board because her lawsuit with the drug trial is shedding a bad light on the foundation. Seeing she's about to lose her seat as the choice rests on Jack, and he tells her his hands are tied, Hillary informs everyone that Devon will be paying the victims of the drug trial. It's obvious she only says this to keep her seat but whatever.

I'm trying to think if there was more but this is all I can recall.

• Love 9

I have barely watched this show in the last several months, and this may have already been brought up at some point recently, but doesn't a negative paternity test in GC pretty much mean that the potential father IS the father? What type of sample was taken from Chloe's kid - blood test, swab? Did Chloe submit the sample without Kevin at least observing it being taken? Was any of this shown? And we all known that test results can be falsified at the drop of a hat. I find it hard to believe that Kevin is that trusting. Especially of Chloe. And do we really know that this is Chloe's kid? In any case I am not the least bit happy to have her back. Even after months of sporadic viewing there is very little to keep me coming back.

• Love 6

I think Hacker Chick hacked it thinking she could get Chipmunk all to herself. Frankly, giving Billy another kid is like giving Nick another kid, pointless, ridiculous, and personally offensive to me. The Genoa City gene pool needs some diversity, and in the case of the Newman family, a sexy pool boy willing to scoop some stray floaters off the surface.

If Pratt were to still be writing when Bella's paternity is resolved, we'll have Sharon switching another round of DNA results to clear a path to Kevin for Mariah. That way, a new segment of the canvas could heap scorn and judgement upon her. 

• Love 8

So Phyllis will work with Victor, and ignore his heinous shit, if it benefits her? Uh oh, she better watch out, her future excuse to Jack about why she HAD to screw Billy is getting flimsy...

Billy fantasizing about Phyllis in front of Vic was just gross. I should have known a semi-normal Billy would only last less than a second.

• Love 4

Today's CDN was so boring that I barely looked up from playing Pet Rescue Saga. Here's what I heard.

Victor shows up at Jabot and tells Phyllis she needs to put aside her petty differences with him to help break up Summer and Luca. Phyllis looks like shes going to rip his head off at the word 'petty' and Jack walks in and tells Victor if he's smart he'll walk away. Victor leaves and Phyllis tells Jack about Summer's engagement. Jack warns her not to interfere as that will only draw Dummer and Puka closer together. Phyllis brings up Travis and how everyone just stood by while Summer made a huge mistake but Jack remind her that Summer is an adult. Phyllis reluctantly agrees not to interfere much to Jack's surprise. Phyllis later goes to visit Puka at Summer's place and gets interrupted by Summer showing up. She again tells Summer she supports her and Summer says that's great because she and Luca don't want a long engagement and she wants her mom's help planning the wedding starting today. End of the episode shows Phyllis on the phone with Victor, agreeing to work with him to protect Summer.

Victoria is coming up with an ad campaign with Billy. She tells him to close his eyes and envision a beautiful woman from behind wearing a dress with a low cut back. The lady has a fancy bottle of perfume (the bottle was so generic and lame) and she's running the perfume wand behind her ears and down between her breasts. Billy is naturally picturing Phyllis the entire time and Victoria has problems getting Billy's attention as he's so caught up in his lame day dream. Cane walks in and is surprised to see Billy working with Victoria. Billy tells Cane that Victoria is now part of the company. Cane still thinks his athlete campaign was good. Jill then shows up and they all accuse her of using her power to manipulate them all. Jill gives a speech about wanting to make Chancellor powerful for Catherine's sake and she knows how great all three of them are and having them together will make Chancellor great again. Victoria leaves after telling Jill she's all in, but there are some loose ties at Newman she needs to deal with first. Victoria shows up at Newman and packs her things while Victor stares out the window. She leaves awkwardly while Victor closes his eyes looking all pained and sad. Whatever Turd, you're the one playing all these games with your family.

Lily's kids are working on their family tree and Lily asks Neil about this parents. He's lost touch with them and doesn't even know if they're alive. He tells Lily that sometimes people aren't meant to be in one another lives. I'm pretty sure this is a set up to having Neil's parents show up in GC. I'd rather have Malcolm back.

Oh, and there was a scene with Victor and Summer in which he admitted he doesn't think any man is good for her and doesn't want her to ever marry. She asks him what if she finds someone just like him. He tells her to run. I concur. Run, Summer. Run like the wind!

That's all I can remember.

• Love 10

Boy, for a recurring character, Summer sure is eating prodigious amounts of show. It is heartwarming to see Victor developing a creepy relationship with another generation of Newman females. Keep those traditions alive, undead grandpa.

Buttbiscuit enjoying his imaginary peep show starring his sister-in-law and narrated by his ex-wife and mother of his children is as classy and erotic as watching an inebriated Nick dry hump a hula girl bobblehead on a bed of banana peels.

Sure, Phyllis, work with the pit stain that had you raped for months and your husband tortured just because your grown ass daughter is marrying someone you don't approve of. Victor's schemes to protect his fambly always work out well for all parties involved. I guess what I'm trying to say is...Phyllis, you're playing a very dangerous game.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Thanks again jewel! Sounds like a must miss epi. 

IA. Run,Dummer,run. Right off the show and make it snappy.

When she's running, can she veer off into traffic in front of Rexx Rugs?  Please?

And I like the "snappy" part, too.  Literally.  Into bits.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Sure, Phyllis, work with the pit stain that had you raped for months and your husband tortured just because your grown ass daughter is marrying someone you don't approve of. Victor's schemes to protect his fambly always work out well for all parties involved. I guess what I'm trying to say is...Phyllis, you're playing a very dangerous game.

Have any of Victor's plans EVER worked out the way he intended them to?  I can't think of even one, at least in recent memory.

And yet Show keeps telling us he's a MASTERMIND to be feared, instead of the consistent fuck up he really is.  

• Love 7

That fantasy was so damn cheesy. I mean seriously?

Can Summer leave already?

Victor and Victoria's relationship creeps me out at times. That shit was like a couple breaking up.

Cane and Lily's kids are adorable. I also think Cane will start to figure out the Philly affair.

Jill is a obsessed with Villy but I loved her speech about making Chancellor destroy Jabot and NE! Here for it!

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Victor has a new girlfriend now, someone younger, a newer model if you will.

Lub is a beeeUUUtiful thing, ain't it?  Just imagine Dummer's puzzled look when Gwampaw romantically wheezes, "You got that" the first time he expresses his devotion to her in that special Victor way.  

Love in the afternoon isn't dead, it's undead.

• Love 11

Phyllis gets worse by the day, teaming up with Victor to take down Summer's wedding. I actually hope Victor has a plan, he'll probably turn this all around onto Phyllis where Summer will blame her for it all and Victor will the innocent grandpa.  If Summer had half a brain she'd go back to Sharon for wedding help, she's the only reason her last one turned out as well as it did with Jack and Nick showing up for her.

• Love 4

Victor has a new girlfriend now, someone younger, a newer model if you will.

Peacheslatour, I don't think I need to tell you that you're playing a very dangerous game. Sure, I started it, but one should leave insinuations about Summer's and Victor's inappropriate, disturbing relationship sitting there, like a skunk eating beans. Give the potential disaster a wide berth and try not to excite the animal with the stink gland. Where am I going with this? Who the fuck knows? 

Hey, remember that time Phyllis kissed Kyle? She should try that with Luca. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, boes said:

Lub is a beeeUUUtiful thing, ain't it?  Just imagine Dummer's puzzled look when Gwampaw romantically wheezes, "You got that" the first time he expresses his devotion to her in that special Victor way.  

Love in the afternoon isn't dead, it's undead.

And I just vomited all over my keyboard.

• Love 7

Working on two hours of sleep so this one might have even more typos than usual.

Victor and Phyllis are working together. So much so that they are sitting side by side while Skyping Nick about how to break up this engagement.

Summer shows up for a dress fitting/shopping at Chelsea's studio where Phyllis will meet her once she stops plotting with Satan. Chelsea's studio consists of Chelsea, Sharon, Mariah, Chloe (eventually, she arrives a bit late because Dullen drops by Chelsea's and is shocked to find her there. More on that later,) and Phyllis. It's so weird to see all these people in the same room but fun, too. Dummer is so happy she even hugs Sharon and says nice things to her. I was shocked because I thought she still hated her after the DNA reveal. Chloe at one point makes mention that her marriage to Billy didn't work because she found out he cheated on her with Sharon. Sharon made a comment about Phyllis breaking up her marriage to Nick while showing up at the church dressed in white. Phyllis joked that was the only dress she could find. Chelsea makes mention of her wedding being called off when the groom (Billy) called her a whore in front of everyone. And Mariah brings up being drugged and forced to marry the cult leader who raised her as a child. She wins the round. Summer looks very pretty in the dress she's currently trying on but admits to Chelsea she has yet to find the dress that wows her. Chelsea has been sketching while Summer was trying on clothes and shows her the gown she has roughly designed. Summer loves it and says that is definitely the one.

Meanwhile, Victurd phones Luca and invites him to Newman enterprises for a congratulatory drink. Luca overhears Victor talking to a minion about Travis before walking in. When the minion leaves, Victor tells Luca he has to make a private phone call first and asks Luca to go out into the hallway. Luca does, and Victor watches Luca on his laptop leaning toward his office door and eavesdropping. He calls Luca a punk. It takes one to know one, Victor. Seriously, did he not once bug the Jacob lab to find out what Ashley's rape perfume consisted of? Gah. Anyway, he starts talking to Luca and mentions Travis and Luca tells him he thinks Travis was behind the oil spill. Later, when Luca and Summer are at home, Summer goes off to take a shower and Luca sneaks onto his laptop, makes a phone call to someone, and mentions that Travis was last seen in Mexico and could be anywhere by now. Oh, and Luca appears to be making an announcement in the paper or something, he mentioned something about himself and a Newman heiress getting married and looked like the cat that ate the canary.

Dullen shows up to talk to Chelsea and runs into Chloe. He appears to be the only one besides Adam to think Chloe is the mystery woman and seems baffled that no one else will believe him. Chelsea tells Dullen she wants him to investigate and prove to Adam that Chloe is not the mystery woman behind his framing.

Sharon gets mad at Dullen for thinking Chloe is behind it, and basically saying that people with mental illness cannot change. You're kidnapping a baby, Sharon. Seriously, I like you, but shut up.

Kevin sends Chloe flowers and Mariah pretends they are for her because she knows Chloe isn't interested in Kevin anymore.

Preview show Paul yelling at Dullen and basically threatening to take his badge away. Paul's pants must be even tighter than usual.

• Love 9
On 8/9/2016 at 7:25 AM, boes said:

And yet Show keeps telling us

• you're the smartest, Summer
  • you're a great father, Billy
  • you really care about your family, Victor
  • you're a savvy business woman, Victoria
  • you're a pillar of the community, Nikki
  • you're a great designer, Chelz
  • you're a billionaire, Devon
  • you're a good husband, Nick

Skunks eat beans?

Edited by MollyB
educational query
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Summer shows up for a dress fitting/shopping at Chelsea's studio where Phyllis will meet her once she stops plotting with Satan. Chelsea's studio consists of Chelsea, Sharon, Mariah, Chloe (eventually, she arrives a bit late because Dullen drops by Chelsea's and is shocked to find her there. More on that later,) and Phyllis. It's so weird to see all these people in the same room but fun, too. Dummer is so happy she even hugs Sharon and says nice things to her. I was shocked because I thought she still hated her after the DNA reveal. Chloe at one point makes mention that her marriage to Billy didn't work because she found out he cheated on her with Sharon. Sharon made a comment about Phyllis breaking up her marriage to Nick while showing up at the church dressed in white. Phyllis joked that was the only dress she could find. Chelsea makes mention of her wedding being called off when the groom (Billy) called her a whore in front of everyone. And Mariah brings up being drugged and forced to marry the cult leader who raised her as a child. She wins the round. Summer looks very pretty in the dress she's currently trying on but admits to Chelsea she has yet to find the dress that wows her. Chelsea has been sketching while Summer was trying on clothes and shows her the gown she has roughly designed. Summer loves it and says that is definitely the one.

If this is the new direction the writing is taking, me likee.  At least they are using the existing history of the characters instead of making up ridiculous plot-furthering (back)stories.  [See:  Billy liking Phyliss.]

I think I have discovered why the writing under Pratthole is so bad-the Donald is on his writing team.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, MollyB said:
  • you're the smartest, Summer
  • you're a great father, Billy
  • you really care about your family, Victor
  • you're a savvy business woman, Victoria
  • you're a pillar of the community, Nikki
  • you're a great designer, Chelz
  • you're a billionaire, Devon
  • you're a good husband, Nick

Skunks eat beans?

Don't forget

You're a good man, Neil

You're an evil social climbing gold digging selfish greedy whore, Hilary

You're a spitfire protector, Lily

You're a saint, Jack

• Love 3

Loved Summer/Sharon all hugging and in their scenes her being happy for Summer. Writers seem to remember Sharon was like a mother to her and was there for her during the last wedding process. Even if others didn't approve, Sharon supported her choices which was nice for Summer to ask her if she really was happy for her and Luca in the episode.

Is Dylan the only one with half a brain? That can realize Chelsea is the mystery woman? Chelsea really thinks Chloe isn't the one who helped frame Adam, she's stupid. Adam and Dylan are the only smart people on this show.

• Love 4

Quick one tonight.

It's Connor's birthday and Chloe and Chelsea and Bella are celebrating at the penthouse with cake and presents. The Nanny is apparently just hanging out upstairs. It's weird. This is the first time I've seen the kid who plays Connor crack a smile and actually look semi-alive. He clearly likes cake.

Victor and Nikki show up with presents. Nikki is surprised to see Chloe is back in town and has a kid. She asks Victor if he knew about this and he plays dumb. Chelsea is livid because she blames Victor for the fact that Adam is in jail and not able to spend Connor's b-day with him. Nikki is drinking the koolaid and says Victor would never frame Adam for murder. Chelsea kicks them out and breaks down and Chloe convinces her to bring Connor to jail to visit with Adam.

Adam is sad and depressed and yelling and feeling down. Michael tells him not to give up and that he and Dullen are fighting for him. Adam is later happy to see Connor at the jail and gives him a big hug.

Paul is yelling at everyone about budget cuts and that the case is closed. He yells at Michael and tells Michael that Adam is rich and they can hire a private investigator to dig into the case. He yells at Kevin (who still refuses to entertain the possibility that the mystery woman is Chloe) as well for looking into the case. And then he yells at Dullen and suspends him and takes away his gun and badge.

Mariah and Sharon share some mother daughter time together. It's kind of sweet. Mariah admits she still has feeling for Kevin and Sharon seems to be encouraging her to get close to him.

Dullen is at the park after being suspended and sees Chloe and Victor having a heated discussion.

Previews show Adam telling Chelsea not to put Connor in that position again. What position? He's three.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 10

Nikki's an idiot, "Victor would never frame Adam." Oh you fool, like he'd never do all the other things he actually did?  

"OMG I won't let you talk about my husband like that!"  Chelsea should have slapped her. 

Chancellor Park is a real outdoor park now? 

Sharon and Mariah were great in their scenes.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7

Those park scenes were a pleasant surprise. Real sunlight,a light breeze,Chloe giving Turd the gears.....thanks Mal! 

All I could think of during the Sharon/Mariah scene was how many times since Camryn was 6 has she and SC sat on that very couch. 

Nikki, you are an idiot. 

Not only does Connor like cake,he really likes Bella. Too cute! 

• Love 8

Suddenly it's very clear to me where Nick gets his stupidity from. 

So, like, when it's finally discovered that Victor was indeed framing Adam via the exploitation of an unstable person, what sort of injury will he receive to act as his get out of jail free card? Not another bullet hole, I hope. That shit is played out. Perhaps he'll bravely sacrifice himself to save little Connor by shielding the tyke from a pigeon payload in Chancellor Park. Then the town can erect a statue in Victor's honor and the birds can use it as a bathroom. Everyone wins. 

The Sharon/Mariah scenes were enjoyable and realistic. 

Paul needs to get a grip. On a pair of relaxed fit jeans three sizes bigger than the denim sausage casings he's currently wearing.

• Love 6