Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Watching the two geniuses, Vicki and Ashley, flipping through paper after paper for 1/2 second per page trying to figure out who would send 200 boxes to Vicki’s office actually made me laugh out loud. Who the hell writes this stuff??!!

a hack

• Love 8

The wardrobe people hit it out of the park today. The dresses some of the ladies were wearing at the engagement party were fabulous, particularly Sharon, Nikki and Victoria.  MTS especially looked stunning, where she often wears dresses that do not flatter her at all. The flowered number suited her perfectly. 

• Love 8

LOLOL  neil tells turd the newspaper is going to do an expose on his health...apparently they have his medical records...

they are in the park and nikki is quizzing him on his health, he says he's fine...she says christian deserves have him in his best health.

then later while in vikki's office, he gets a text that the expose is online....

3 of newmans' biggest clients are looking to bolt and question who is running newman's..

vyle and dummer went skinny dipping in the rooftop pool..it was closed but dummer had a key.

i am hoping it is nick who leaked the medical records of turd...he did tell him it was war..

• Love 7

GC Buzz presents...

EXPOSED: The truth about Victor Newman’s health!

Medical records obtained by our hackers have revealed shocking secrets about the Genoa City tycoon’s health. Investors are fleeing from anything Newman Enterprises-related as rumors of a power vacuum swirl. Newman Enterprises, known for its profound impact on the luxury urinal cake market, was thrown into uncertainty after founder Victor Newman suffered a stroke after missing security expert JT Hellstrom unplugged his therapeutic penis pump in the hospital. Newman had been recovering from a robust thrashing delivered by the aforementioned Hellstrom. 

Victor Newman and his PR flack, Neil Winters, have been telling the press a tale of the scrappy veteran fighter who successfully scratched and clawed his way back to full health in a matter of days. The CEO seemed invigorated by a recent custody battle with his son, Nicholas Newman, over grandson Christian. Alas, rumors of his good health have been greatly exaggerated.

The truth will sound bizarre, but we assure our readers that this information was taken from legitimate medical records belonging to Victor Newman. Even the most mundane of personal details seems sensational when it comes to the businessman. For example, under the AGE field, the doctor has typed in Waiting on results of carbon dating. TBD. Somehow things got even stranger as we went deeper down the rabbit hole.

What we discovered should alarm investors and perhaps lead to the mobilization of a small army of priests. References to a “cycle of rigor mortis” and “systemic necrosis” litter the record. While one might titter at the revelations contained in the medical term “micropenis,” one will quickly be sobered by “renal lampreys.” Bloodwork offered a fresh bounty of startling information, such as high cholesterol, elevated glucose levels, and blood samples that literally dissolved the test tubes meant to hold them. Newman’s medical history is a colorful, macabre tapestry woven from threads of tertiary syphilis, bubonic plague, smallpox, cholera, ebola, typhoid, tuberculosis, and crotch rot. Several surgeries are listed, most of them performed to remove silver bullets and wooden stakes from the upper torso. The least surprising aspect of Victor Newman’s medical records is the long list of psychological disorders. 

A recent medical evaluation reveals that Newman is still suffering the effects of his stroke, as well as mild decomposition and anal leakage. 

Our next health expose will answer a pressing question once and for all: Has Jabot CEO Billy Abbott had nostril enlargement surgery? You’ll be sucked in...

• Love 22
6 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

GC Buzz presents...

EXPOSED: The truth about Victor Newman’s health!

Medical records obtained by our hackers have revealed shocking secrets about the Genoa City tycoon’s health. Investors are fleeing from anything Newman Enterprises-related as rumors of a power vacuum swirl. Newman Enterprises, known for its profound impact on the luxury urinal cake market, was thrown into uncertainty after founder Victor Newman suffered a stroke after missing security expert JT Hellstrom unplugged his therapeutic penis pump in the hospital. Newman had been recovering from a robust thrashing delivered by the aforementioned Hellstrom. 

Victor Newman and his PR flack, Neil Winters, have been telling the press a tale of the scrappy veteran fighter who successfully scratched and clawed his way back to full health in a matter of days. The CEO seemed invigorated by a recent custody battle with his son, Nicholas Newman, over grandson Christian. Alas, rumors of his good health have been greatly exaggerated.

The truth will sound bizarre, but we assure our readers that this information was taken from legitimate medical records belonging to Victor Newman. Even the most mundane of personal details seems sensational when it comes to the businessman. For example, under the AGE field, the doctor has typed in Waiting on results of carbon dating. TBD. Somehow things got even stranger as we went deeper down the rabbit hole.

What we discovered should alarm investors and perhaps lead to the mobilization of a small army of priests. References to a “cycle of rigor mortis” and “systemic necrosis” litter the record. While one might titter at the revelations contained in the medical term “micropenis,” one will quickly be sobered by “renal lampreys.” Bloodwork offered a fresh bounty of startling information, such as high cholesterol, elevated glucose levels, and blood samples that literally dissolved the test tubes meant to hold them. Newman’s medical history is a colorful, macabre tapestry woven from threads of tertiary syphilis, bubonic plague, smallpox, cholera, ebola, typhoid, tuberculosis, and crotch rot. Several surgeries are listed, most of them performed to remove silver bullets and wooden stakes from the upper torso. The least surprising aspect of Victor Newman’s medical records is the long list of psychological disorders. 

A recent medical evaluation reveals that Newman is still suffering the effects of his stroke, as well as mild decomposition and anal leakage. 

Our next health expose will answer a pressing question once and for all: Has Jabot CEO Billy Abbott had nostril enlargement surgery? You’ll be sucked in...

####DEAD#### and loving it!!

Bravo!!!

• Love 10

Absolutely brill, NinjaP!

That was indeed a humdinger of an episode, if your idea of a humdinger is an oral electric shock:

• Oh, Deities--Summer, the Bizniz Whiz!
  • Skinnydipping in the rooftop pool because you're a product of privilege and entitlement!
  • Mal's deft use of dramatic irony as Victor bullshits Nikki in front of JT's unquiet grave! [Nice pale green colour on MTS, though]
  • Billy Buys a Boat! A JaBoat! Get it? Talk about Bizniz Whizzes! A party boat! [Is GhostOrangeDad rotating on a spit in hell?]
  • Phyllis sports a bad version of Rita Hayworth's jaunty nautical ensemble from The Lady from Shanghai!
  • Love 15

Okay, I just had to swing by, because today I actually watched today's CDN ep.  I have been days/weeks behind till now.  

• Because Summer tells Phyllis she is boring and becoming like Pricktoria, Phyllis sets up a seduction for Billy on the terrace, with the actual goal of harassing their neighbours with their exhibitionist nudity and sexy times, just cause.  I guess if you are a CEO you really want that kind of publicity, right?
  • But no post coital lovey dovey times for them, Summer texts him to come rescue her.  She has lost $10,000 in a poker game and they won't let her leave without paying.  He agrees to play for her and wins the money back and then realizes she lied, and could have paid by cheque or via an app.  She then admits she blew her entire trust fund and begs him not to tell Phyllis.  Seriously?
  • Pricktor demands that Neil get him on the Hilary Hour live, tonight!, so he can show everyone he is not in poor health.  Then, live on TV, he drops a glass of water, stumbles over his words, cannot remember simple key messages, and LOSES HIS SHIT COMPLETELY, SCREAMING DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA telling JT that he is waiting for him and he will take him out!  Neil does nothing until it is too late and Vic looks concerned or constipated, I can never tell.  I did like the new NE security guy. He looked credible.
  • Love 17
(edited)
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Okay, I just had to swing by, because today I actually watched today's CDN ep.  I have been days/weeks behind till now.  

• Because Summer tells Phyllis she is boring and becoming like Pricktoria, Phyllis sets up a seduction for Billy on the terrace, with the actual goal of harassing their neighbours with their exhibitionist nudity and sexy times, just cause.  I guess if you are a CEO you really want that kind of publicity, right?
  • But no post coital lovey dovey times for them, Summer texts him to come rescue her.  She has lost $10,000 in a poker game and they won't let her leave without paying.  He agrees to play for her and wins the money back and then realizes she lied, and could have paid by cheque or via an app.  She then admits she blew her entire trust fund and begs him not to tell Phyllis.  Seriously?
  • Pricktor demands that Neil get him on the Hilary Hour live, tonight!, so he can show everyone he is not in poor health.  Then, live on TV, he drops a glass of water, stumbles over his words, cannot remember simple key messages, and LOSES HIS SHIT COMPLETELY, SCREAMING DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA telling JT that he is waiting for him and he will take him out!  Neil does nothing until it is too late and Vic looks concerned or constipated, I can never tell.  I did like the new NE security guy. He looked credible.

Thanks, Bannana, for this recap.  It's above and beyond.

Love on the Terrace now, is it?  To annoy the neighbors?  I guess just annoying the hell out of the viewers isn't enough anymore, eh?

Next for our luvblergs...

giphy.gif

Attention, Walmart Shoppers! or...

giphy.gif

oh look, a THREE-WAY for Philly!  wait, that locale is old hat for Phyllis...

How does one lose a trust fund?  Isn't a trust fund set up so you specifically CAN'T lose it all?  Leave it to Dummer, brains of the family and to ButtBiscuit, Once and Future CEO of Jaboat.  Who knew people played "Go Fish" for such high stakes?

Victor loses his shit?  And this is different from the usual because??  Maybe he peed his pants a little or had a spanx fart?  Come on Mal, show us how it's done you auteur, you.

Gee, it's so hard to believe Show has lost a million viewers with storylines like this, isn't it?

Edited by boes
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, bannana said:

• , Phyllis sets up a seduction for Billy on the terrace, with the actual goal of harassing their neighbours with their exhibitionist nudity and sexy times, just cause. 

I wish the neighbors had called the police. Paul and the Bug(who doesn't like Phyllis anyway) arrive and take them to jail. Put them in separate jail cells so they can't have sex with each other. 

• Love 10

I don’t... I mean... okay. So Phyllis, in order to prove her numbnut kid wrong about what a snooze she is, decides she needs to let a batch o’ Buttbiscuit rise in her loaf pan for all the world to see. How is this not disturbing? Summer’s idea of sexay times is flowers in the attic with a garden gnome. Who cares what she thinks? It’s almost like Young has to go through the most tortured plot gymnastics in order to pretend that Billy and Phyllis don’t just rut like horny mountain goats and then radiate smug and stank about their dull diddling. Why no, Philly aren’t just fool’s gold for the ol’ spank bank; here’s an OBSTACLE in the form of Phyllis’s daughter taunting her mother into public acts of unholy sexual congress! Sure. And then Summer lures shrewd CEO Beely into gambling. Am I supposed to pity poor Buttbiscuit for being such an easily played gullible fuckwit? Fail.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

I wish the neighbors had called the police. Paul and the Bug(who doesn't like Phyllis anyway) arrive and take them to jail. Put them in separate jail cells so they can't have sex with each other. 

I have hated on the Bug for decades but damned if I wouldn't root like hell for her if she puts Monsternostril Von Doughybod and the Bag Of Antlers on the rack.

• Love 13

on today's CDN, they get the footage of the guy who is doing this to Prick and NE.  Abby, Prick, Drinki and Vic are all there watching the footage as it pauses on the guy, and it is clearly JT or a JT lookalike.  Drinki looks stunned.  Then in the previews for next week, the Fucked up Four discuss digging up his grave.  Phyllis is insistent.  And, they are having this convo in public at CL.

But the best part was a scene of Drinki and Sharon looking out the window from Sharon's house screaming hysterically at what they see outside.  It's awesome!  SC and MTS play it as a straight up horror movie reaction scene!

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Diane M said:

What were the three women looking at on the US Monday show?  Were the groundskeepers digging up the rose garden?

it's a piece if art constructed over where they buried jt.

it has a plaque on it that says jill donated the piece in memory of katharine.

nikki owns the park and didn't know anything about it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

How does Nikki own the park?

1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

Catherine left it to her, maybe?

Didn't she buy it after the city was going to sell it to Victor to put up housing that Genoa City needs?  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Capricasix said:

I thought he handled Hilary pretty well - it drove her nuts that he didn’t have any idea who she was. 

Yup, before he opened his mouth, I was expecting the proverbial soapcake.

But, because I really loathe the Hilary character, and to me, MM's playing her broad and right on the edge of summer camp, I loved his stoic refusal to kowtow to her less-than-subtle picking at him.

• Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Nate came off as a dick. I'm not impressed with him yet. I would love to see Olivia, though. 

According to the Y&R trade agreement, until MM [Mississauga/TO] leaves, we can't have Olivia/Tonya Williams [Oshawa/TO]--that would upset the universe's checks and balances.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 10

That whole business with Hillary/Nate today was written by a two year old. I thought Hillary had lost her damn mind pacing around and getting so crazed that the stranger next door didn’t know who she was. Who cares?

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

That whole business with Hillary/Nate today was written by a two year old. I thought Hillary had lost her damn mind pacing around and getting so crazed that the stranger next door didn’t know who she was. Who cares?

I just saw that. It was great the way he blew her off. More, please.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Philly are gross. They aren’t cute or adorable or funny. 

“Happy birthday to me” *I apologize in advance* FUCK YOU BILLY AND FUCK YOU TOO MAL YOUNG *sorry*

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Philly are gross. They aren’t cute or adorable or funny. 

It's truly mind-blowing how much the couple hasn't progressed or evolved in the time they've been involved. They started with sex and they're still all sex. It's more than repetitive at this point.

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

is today your birthday capricasix?

if so, HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY...

No ? that was one of Billy’s lines from today’s ep. But thank you! My birthday’s at the end of August

• Love 7

Mal is British and is getting revenge on America for winning the Revolutionary War by having you celebrate not only July 4 but Buttbiscuit's birthday with Philly having elevator sex(how original). Surprisingly, they were not dressed up as Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

It's truly mind-blowing how much the couple hasn't progressed or evolved in the time they've been involved. They started with sex and they're still all sex. It's more than repetitive at this point.

And yet, they're done, zipped up and finishing their post-coital cigarillo by the time the elevator opens on the third floor.

Ohsosexy.

• Love 15

I thought Billy's happy birthday to me was hilarious. First time I have laughed out loud in ages. Otherwise the rest of this episode was such fucking crap. I had to ff most of it. Ridiculous writing. This show is tanking fast. Mal needs to go.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, boes said:

And yet, they're done, zipped up and finishing their post-coital cigarillo by the time the elevator opens on the third floor.

Ohsosexy.

And so fucking boring and overdone that I'm surprised other characters aren't commenting on it.

That was right up there in the running for the worst episodes I've ever watched--a castor-oil massage:

1. Phyllis and Heywood* at it again
  2. The sheer nauseating fucking awfulness of the fucking Ashby ensemble spouting fambly values and mixing up a vomitous cocktail of patriotism and smug self-satisfaction**
  3. The monotonous ennui and overacting involved in being forced to put up with the Hilary Hour in real time
  4. Abby [UO alert--you know I actually don't totally hate the character] doing a hats-and-horns patriotic seduction of Arturo [hey, Cuba's okay now, folks] as Lady Bountiful as Phyllis and Heywood have an elevator picnic--'cause nothing makes folks hornier than the stars and stripes, apparently***
  5. Hilary's individual and deeply meaningful interviews with each and every [minus Cane's by-blow] member of the Ashby family--man, I was singing "Rule Britannia" and "Land of Hope and Glory," and starting to look around the house for a Union Jack

Aaaand five is enough. It was also a struggle to watch MM try to pull a Joanie Crawford. Sweetie, you're never going to be Mildred or even own shares in PepsiCo.

*High-school humour: "Heywood?" "Heywood who?" "Heywood Jablowme." Okay, it was a twofer there--a Ninja shout-out, and a chance to reminisce.

**Speaking of fambly and marital purity, where's Sam or whatever he's called? Not that I care, but...

***Don't burn me at the stake, my American friends, please! For all I know, as a Canadian, patriotic stuff may be erotic once you hit Buffalo--it's not north of the border.

• Love 13

"***Don't burn me at the stake, my American friends, please! For all I know, as a Canadian, patriotic stuff may be erotic once you hit Buffalo--it's not north of the border."

Gotta say, since late last year, I've been wishing that I was born north of the border. The yearning has only intensified.

• Love 16
(edited)

Wasn’t Billy born in December?

edit: the google says that he was born during the episode airing July 7, 1993 (show canon says that his birth year is 1979)

Edited by Capricasix
  • Love 1

Phyllis is old enough to know better is all I can say.

If my sense of patriotism hadn’t been beaten into a deep coma (stay away, Neil!) last November, Philly’s horny hijinks would have killed it daid anyway. 

Someone should run Cane up a flagpole by his underwear. What a self important wanker. 

Young has decided to send Hilary into the sunset without a single redeeming quality. His writing has absolutely trashed my enjoyment of the character.

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Exactly how old is Phyllis?

Daniel was sorased to being born in 1988 when our dear Phyllis was supposed to be 20, so about 50.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Capricasix said:

Wasn’t Billy born in December?

edit: the google says that he was born during the episode airing July 7, 1993 (show canon says that his birth year is 1979)

The thing with Billy is I have zero recollection of his birthday and July 4th being acknowledged together. Ever. Jack on the other hand has had it brought up repeatedly. It’s a small point I suppose but a thousand little cuts and this one PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH. Especially since Phyllis fake passed out drunk to avoid sleeping with her husband Jack on his birthday and then proceeded to fuck Billy. ?

And it being Billy’s birthday added exactly NOTHING to this lame episode.

Nobody but Mal thought Philly were romantic light hearted comedy. NOBODY. They were a trash affair with zero potential story once Jack found out. And here we are two years later with this gross boring fuckfest spiced up only by a reboot Summer who is inexplicably messing with Billy.

So he gambled away Jaboat already? They introduced this stupid yacht last week and he’s already lost it???? 

How bad can this writing get????

Edited by miamama
  • Love 15