Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't think it's that. He was totally cool with it when Vic told him he couldn't have a car but he could drive hers. It was his misunderstanding about the car being a surprise from his family and then having that ripped away with no real explanation. The whole family is so riddled with horrific secrets you can't really blame the kid for his confusion and disappointment.

It just comes across to me as a bratty rich kill whining. That is literally what he was doing. He was told more than once it was not from his mother or his grandmother. He not blind. When she said he couldn't have it that was it. I get being disappointed but his meltdown was ridiculous. He is a 16 year old crying over not getting a luxury car. You want to act grown? Well then start there.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, miamama said:

It sucks IMO because Philly is a disease this show can't seem to shake. Or refuses to.

They'll get a wake up call when they realize that Twitter fangirls do nothing for ratings.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, bannana said:

Dick is warming up to Sharon and they agree to share custody of Faith. 

These people live on the same squat of land-their houses are a hopskipjump from each other, and that includes Victurd's Home For Wayward Grandchildren.  Why does everything have to be a pissing contest with Dick?  When is Faith going to grow a set and point this stupidity out to them?

13 hours ago, miamama said:

But what (or who) is the common denominator? 

Insufferable stupidity encased in a rampant sense of entitlement with a sprinkling of indulgence.

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Phyllis screws Billy and is in a normal convo with Jack about Victor in the previews?????? I can't. I cannot.

Really???? Lol. Well she's single and FREE!!!!! This show is fucking NUTS.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, miamama said:

Really???? Lol. Well she's single and FREE!!!!! This show is fucking NUTS.

Oh, yeah, Phyllis told Michael they're both free! Jack is with Gloria and Villy isn't happening, so Phyllis is just going to go for it. And then she's chatting it up with Jack in the previews like they're old pals. Gina Tognoni's writing ideas, I'm sure. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Phyllis screws Billy and is in a normal convo with Jack about Victor in the previews?????? I can't. I cannot.

She should have burst into flames.

1 hour ago, Lithogirl said:

According to SOD, Jack and Ashley will continue pursuing surprising and unexpected romances. So I guess Ravi and Gloria will be around awhile.

Okay with me.

• Love 5
On 4/15/2017 at 2:03 PM, DivaT said:

Basically Phyllis is horny and Billy is mad that Vicki won't give him the details of her latest anger at her asshole father? THIS leads to sex???

Not to put too fine a point on it but personally I've gone yes for less.  

1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

No strokes,just rage blackouts.

I know I am the loner on this board largely unconcerned with the comings and goings of Phyllis and Billy but even I am like WTF?  What was the point of that?  How did it advance the plot or change anything?  I am telling you, MAB is literally phoning this shit in! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Big Blue Plate said:

Not to put too fine a point on it but personally I've gone yes for less.  

Lol. I didn't mean that as a general statement about reasons to have sex. I meant in the context of everything else these two characters have said and done since their affair ended. 

So basically Phyllis and Billy tried for a few weeks with Jack and Vicki but then gave up and are now the victims of unreasonable anger and mistrust. So they are good to fuck! 

Is this character rehabilitation? Penance? No? It's romcom. Mal's favourite genre apparently. Romcom is natural after a cruel, pain-motivated affair (have a look at the Emmy reel GT put together for clarification on that last point).

Mal has as much respect for a soap viewer as Pratt. Less I'd say. Who needs storytelling when you can give these North American ladies sex and nonsensical  romcom humour????? 

• Love 10

I agree, MM, this move was random, drive by, WTFery? The only thing I can conclude after today's episode was it is to provide (hamfistedly) a rationale for Billy to decide to put up a wall to loving Victoria so it can drag on for longer.  Which in fairness is kind of a Bell way to do it, but they could have contented themselves with limiting it to the misunderstanding caused by the Victor reveal.   This had no logic.  It's such a complicated pairing for no benefit.  (BTW I'd argue if this was in the Bell era we'd still be dealing in depth with the Victor reveal... hell, we'd probably still be on the original night of the Victor reveal.)

• Love 4
On 4/17/2017 at 10:57 AM, TwistedSoul7 said:

Well when Philly were at their all time high is when the ratings started to slide. I remember how that was brought up a lot. Besides no one pairing or character will help or hurt the ratings. I doubt their little couch roll will suddenly bring this show back to 5M. Chloe being exposed barely made a dent. 

I think the triangle is happening because they not ready for Villy to be official yet, Phyllis has nothing else to do, and they want Billy to be seen as some sexy thing with two women fighting over. 

All true about he ratings. 

And true about them wanting villy to be seen as some stud. 

• Love 1

I watched and cringed the entire time. It is definitely a clear triangle. Phyllis fucked Billy who then admitted to Phyllis (after she pushed him to stop lying to himself) that he was basically gutted over the fact Victoria pushed him away and acted like he meant nothing to her. Then she gave him "I am sorry" sex. Literally. She kissed him, said I am sorry, and then fucked him. WHAT? 

Then Phyllis later tells Michael that she can pursue Billy because his fantasy of fixing things with Victoria died so she free to take him back. Meanwhile Billy and Victoria are at the lab being extremely awkward and angsty. Homeboy is hurt and they got the camera panning back and forth between them and their sad little faces. Again... WHAT?

Oh and Mal Young gave an interview in SOD where he basically said he was happy PHILLY were back and they were always in his plan to reunite them and explore that relationship but that what excites him the most is the two "vocal and passionate" fanbases in Villy and Philly. So he about to pop wood over this triangle.

Abby is still a moron. She figured out the obvious of Jack fishing for NE info but she dropped a bigger bomb in that the family is tense and that Victoria is now upset with Victoria. Everyone knows they thick as thieves so if she suddenly is pissed then there is a good reason. Now Jack is ready to pounce all the more. Honestly Abby can't be dumber.

I like Tessa. Unpopular opinion maybe but I enjoy her shady but subtle vibe. 

Devon needs to stop giving shit away. He gives Neil half their company. WHY?

This show.

• Love 8

^^^So Mal has no fucks to give that he is publicly undermining Sally?

God almighty why was she hired if this moron was going to write for Twitter stans? THIS is how story will be determined now? Is he fucking insane???? 

GH has the most passionate and vocal fan bases on earth and is on the verge of cancellation year after year. 

But Mal Young thinks Twitter speaks for millions of viewers. Omg. I am genuinely stunned. 

This show is done.

• Love 7

Oh and Mal Young gave an interview in SOD where he basically said he was happy PHILLY were back and they were always in his plan to reunite them and explore that relationship but that what excites him the most is the two "vocal and passionate" fanbases in Villy and Philly. So he about to pop wood over this triangle.

Good to know ratings mean nothing to this idiot. I'm sure CBS/Sony feel differently.

God almighty why was she hired if this moron was going to write for Twitter stans? THIS is how story will be determined now? Is he fucking insane???? 

This.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, MollyB said:

These people live on the same squat of land-their houses are a hopskipjump from each other, and that includes Victurd's Home For Wayward Grandchildren.  Why does everything have to be a pissing contest with Dick?  When is Faith going to grow a set and point this stupidity out to them?

Insufferable stupidity encased in a rampant sense of entitlement with a sprinkling of indulgence.

Faith should just build a tree house between all three properties to live in and tell everyone to fuck off.

• Love 11

It is a page long interview with him just babbling on about how he loves the pairing and that they told the affair story but now they get to platy the relationship story but how Victoria and Jack are still very much part if it. Blah blegh fart. We know Mal is all about them so he in heaven right now.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

It is a page long interview with him just babbling on about how he loves the pairing and that they told the affair story but now they get to platy the relationship story but how Victoria and Jack are still very much part if it. Blah blegh fart. We know Mal is all about them so he in heaven right now.

Oh FFS leave Jack and Vicki out of it.

• Love 6

So Mal's plan is for Philly to get some romcom HEA relationship while Victoria and Jack are doing what exactly? Because unless they're telling Philly to go fuck themselves, this show is utter trash. They're catering to a handful of stans who want to watch GT/JT roll around. Y&R has turned into One Tree Hill. Goodness.

• Love 7

I am too late to do a recap, but I have a few things to highlight:

Billy said to Phyllis: I have missed this.

And then they went into a very pathetic conversation, that  sounded a lot like the convos I had had with guys in high school.

Most importantly, Billy said:  I can breathe with you.  I can be myself with you.  I am tired of not being myself and living up to this invisible standard that I cannot meet.

So now Philly is  more likely to happen.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 4

Billy: I can be a piece of shit with you.

I just....I'm out of words trying to convey how much BS-filled this is becoming. Mal is rewriting history and longtime relationships to pretend like Philly can even COMPETE. Jack knows Phyllis better than anyone. Victoria knows Billy better than anyone. I don't even LIKE these pairings, but this is the reality. Mal has completely thrown all this into the wind for two recasts, one who was completely miscast and the other who  has a weird ass obsession with Philly.

Why are JFP and Pratt even gone? Bring 'em back. Their brainchild seems to have been a success that Mal is now taking credit for.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Billy: I can be a piece of shit with you.

Man, if that doesn't sum up Philly, I don't know what does. Seriously. Two assholes can go back to being assholes without fun sponges like Victoria and Jack giving them that icky feeling of wanting to be decent people. 

Reed's tiny little first world problems don't interest me at all, especially when they exist to shove Buttbiscuit at Victoria. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Most importantly, Billy said:  I can breathe with you.  I can be myself with you.  I am tired of not being myself and living up to this invisible standard that I cannot meet.

Ah yes. He did. Though all I got out of that was all Phyllis does is coddle him so of course he feels no pressure. Jack and Victoria have truly seen Billy at his worse, not Phyllis. She might have been on the outside looking in by those two were up close and personal dealing with all the highs and lows of Billy. He feels like he has to live up to expectations because he knows what a loser he was with them and wants them to see him as something else. That is not on Jack and Victoria. All they ever asked of him was for him to grow the hell up. That is it. Apparently that is too hard. Phyllis can sit there and soak in his musk and love how he gets all indignant on her behalf but she again really doesn't know a damn thing. But she will eventually. She did this nonsense with Nick and got a reality check. She off doing the same thing with Billy only, unlike Nick, she knows damn well what he really wanted so when Victoria gets in the middle of this she has no one to blame but her damn self. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Ah yes. He did. Though all I got out of that was all Phyllis does is coddle him so of course he feels no pressure. Jack and Victoria have truly seen Billy at his worse, not Phyllis. She might have been on the outside looking in by those two were up close and personal dealing with all the highs and lows of Billy. He feels like he has to live up to expectations because he knows what a loser he was with them and wants them to see him as something else. That is not on Jack and Victoria. All they ever asked of him was for him to grow the hell up. That is it. Apparently that is too hard. Phyllis can sit there and soak in his musk and love how he gets all indignant on her behalf but she again really doesn't know a damn thing. But she will eventually. She did this nonsense with Nick and got a reality check. She off doing the same thing with Billy only, unlike Nick, she knows damn well what he really wanted so when Victoria gets in the middle of this she has no one to blame but her damn self. 

On the head, TS7!

Aside from all the other reactions I have to PleaserecastthisBilly, and few, if any of those are logic-based, you've isolated the core of Mal Young's stupidity here in pandering. [It just occurred to me to wonder why he left a fairly lucrative position in UK TV.]

Trying to sell this charmless version of Billy as some kind of perpetual boy-child is vomitous. His indignation is coming from where, exactly? What horrid, unmanageable things have people asked of him? I'm coming up zero for answers to both those questions, myself. All the character as written, and as played by Billy Miller, had was charm and a heart. JT's scoring another zero as a score in both those areas.

Who the hell would want to poke this infantile whiner? [Okay, I guess that's rhetorical.]

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

She did this nonsense with Nick and got a reality check.

I don't see that happening here. I think what Mal has made clear is that the people in charge right now are himself, GT, and JT. Mal believes Philly is where the chemistry/story is and GT has convinced her stans that her and JT only want to work together. Mal wants to please those stans. The writing is on the wall.

• Love 3

You might be right. I am not so sure about that in the long term. I think they want both and hoping this triangle will spark some silly fanwar. I think they notice people are sort of indifferent to the show. They would rather you express hatred vs just not caring. "Love to hate" as they say. I think they also fail to realize we have more options these days and the weather is nicer. 

• Love 6

Mal Young was a fantastic EP back in the UK - he was responsible for the peak of EastEnders, but I do understand that Y&R is a completely different ball game. It's probably not the best idea to pay too much attention to Twitter, given some loons will go to extreme measures to create duplicate accounts.

I personally really like Phyllis and Billy together, and GT is miles ahead of that crazy Scientologist MS. I'm not completely sure on JT, I think I preferred BM. They should have hired JT for a different role. But anything is better than anyone being with Victoria, it's like trying to get blood out a stone when acting with AH.

Edited by evenstephens
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

You might be right. I am not so sure about that in the long term. I think they want both and hoping this triangle will spark some silly fanwar. I think they notice people are sort of indifferent to the show. They would rather you express hatred vs just not caring. "Love to hate" as they say. I think they also fail to realize we have more options these days and the weather is nicer. 

Right. But they also need to realize hate leads to....not watching. Just because people bitch, like myself, doesn't mean they are continuing to tune in day in and day out. 

At the end of the day, all I want is a story to be written in-character and FAIR. If they want Philly together, fine. But they shouldn't get to have some romantic comedy fairytale. Jack and Victoria shouldn't be crapped on so Philly can happen. How is Mal so blind to other viewers? He truly believes these young female Philly fans are the key? It's weird.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 10

Mal Young sucks. Ever since he took over the show has been kind of meh. Not that JFP's ass shouldn't have got the boot because she did. Just don't think he was the answer regardless of what he did overseas. EastEnders is not Y&R and trying to turn it into it is a fail.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Right. But they also need to realize hate leads to....not watching. Just because people bitch, like myself, doesn't mean they are continuing to tune in day in and day out. 

At the end of the day, all I want is a story to be written in-character and FAIR. If they want Philly together, fine. But they shouldn't get to have some romantic comedy fairytale. Jack and Victoria shouldn't be crapped on so Philly can happen. How is Mal so blind to other viewers? He truly believes these young female Philly fans are the key? It's weird.

This is it. If they want Philly then tell the STORY. Play the beats. Let Jack lose his mind on them both and have the full support of his sisters and Victoria. Phyllis and Billy were selfish and vile. They showed not only disregard but contempt for Jack. So make them pay. Let them fuck and build a life but show us how this would play out with some respect for our intelligence. Show them ostracized and hated. Even MAB did that with Adam. Instead THEY are the misunderstood victims who are just TRYING. Billy whines he'll never stop paying for this mistake. And Phyllis says "Ignore Jack. You're better than that." He says, "see? You get me." Then they fuck.

This is bullshit storytelling and utter nonsense with respect to character. It is NOT Villy vs Philly (with a side of Phack). Mal wants to cater to fans who make videos of JT and GT pretending to have sex. Good luck to him.

Saying Philly is hot and Villy or Phack are not turning me on is fine as a comment from a fan. But as the basis of story arcs??? Jesus. 

Show hires old school soap storytellers so that Mal Young can look to the multiple account fangurls on Twitter to write direction. Excellent business model.

• Love 16

I forgot to mention something else about yesterday's ep.  I wondered whether Show is reading our  board, because they actually had Drinki blathering on about her enabling Prick or how she thought he had changed and she interrupted herself and said:  blah, blah blah!

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, miamama said:

This is it. If they want Philly then tell the STORY. Play the beats. Let Jack lose his mind on them both and have the full support of his sisters and Victoria. Phyllis and Billy were selfish and vile. They showed not only disregard but contempt for Jack. So make them pay. Let them fuck and build a life but show us how this would play out with some respect for our intelligence. Show them ostracized and hated. Even MAB did that with Adam. Instead THEY are the misunderstood victims who are just TRYING. Billy whines he'll never stop paying for this mistake. And Phyllis says "Ignore Jack. You're better than that." He says, "see? You get me." Then they fuck.

This is bullshit storytelling and utter nonsense with respect to character. It is NOT Villy vs Philly (with a side of Phack). Mal wants to cater to fans who make videos of JT and GT pretending to have sex. Good luck to him.

Saying Philly is hot and Villy or Phack are not turning me on is fine as a comment from a fan. But as the basis of story arcs??? Jesus. 

Show hires old school soap storytellers so that Mal Young can look to the multiple account fangurls on Twitter to write direction. Excellent business model.

Fucking brilliant. Couldn't have said it any better.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

So true.  I'm not going to be watching whatever the hell this thing is between ButtBiscuit and Phyllis just the way I mostly skip whatever drama is going on with Cane and Lily.  Most of us have the capability to zip right through crap we don't like, and if that starts to predominate, then chances are we start skipping the whole show.  I started doing that with DOOL and it wasn't too long before I just stopped bothering with it altogether.   

I didn't mind JT on GH, mostly, I now realize, because that show became so utterly awful that his character, Patrick Drake, a good guy who called out the asswipes was a pleasant relief when he was on.  I didn't look to him to do more.  When he started on Y&R, his deficencies as an actor - IMO - stood out in stark relief.  And it was made much worse by Show trying to pretend that he was all that when, at least for me, he sure as hell wasn't.  Then, to sacrifice long term characters (and I don't even LIKE Victoria) to prop up this asshat has made me despise seeing him on screen.  I liked GT at first, but I don't see her as some comedic genius, sort of the opposite.  Her delivery is, IMO, flat, and she does everything but shout out "THIS IS FUNNY, FOLKS!" which of course makes it even less so.

And she and the ButtBiscuit together are not only supremely annoying, they're DULL.  Yeah, I hate him, but it's not "love to hate".  And I hate them and that's even less of a "love to hate" thing.  Crap like this, GT and JT trying to sell a storyline that isn't reflecting what I'm seeing on screen makes me ff through it.  Too much and you just start skipping the show completely.  

Good business move, really fine.   It makes Jack and Gloria seem like a stroke of genius and hell, it even makes Darvon and Hillary look good.  But not that good.

What a mess.

Edited by boes
  • Love 17

So make them pay. Let them fuck and build a life but show us how this would play out with some respect for our intelligence. Show them ostracized and hated.

I would think the fan girls would fucking lurve that. Everybody roots for the under dog, so make them suffer and suffer HARD. Really angst it up. They would be rooting for Phylly so hard it would make them get the juicy squirts.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Mal Young sucks. Ever since he took over the show has been kind of meh. Not that JFP's ass shouldn't have got the boot because she did. Just don't think he was the answer regardless of what he did overseas. EastEnders is not Y&R and trying to turn it into it is a fail.

He's not turning it into EE, though.

The primetime British soaps that he worked on are known for being depressing, gritty & topical. They don't SORAS and recasting is much more of a rarity (and usually used for younger characters). They don't really focus on romance or comedy and the characters don't have a lot of money - they all have jobs like Sharon & Noah.

Anyway, I've been watching Y&R since 2009 (although, I have read up a lot and watched quite a few things), so I don't have the same experience as you all. But, yeah, maybe Mal Young's experience from the UK to the US is not a great match given how different the markets are. I just know that he has a lot in him, and I can see why he'd like an actress like GT. The twitter stuff is puzzling, though, especially from a guy that has so much experience in producing soaps prior to the social networking age.

• Love 4

Lemme get this straight....Jack is angry and wants revenge on Victor NOW, Phyllis doesn't anymore because her life is back on track (with Billy, LOL. So she gives up her hate of Victor for Billy but not Jack), VICTORIA is drinking, and Billy is receiving texts from Phyllis that she's open for business.

Jack/Victoria are miserable while Philly are in the beginnings of dating life. That makes so much sense.

• Love 10

A very uneven show today, but there were some things of interest, first and foremost about Drinki.

Drinki, who looks stunning in that robin's egg blue, invites Scotty to her house for a chat.  Actually it is to strong arm him into dropping the book. She writes him a cheque for what Prick would have paid, plus extra, and encourages him to go out into the world and write something important.  He wonders why she doesn't want him to write Prick's story and she talks about how it will hurt her family and the grandchildren especially, because Prick has done some things, plus people want to badmouth him.  Scott realizes that Drinki is trying bury something, and asks her what she is hiding.  Ooops, backfire, Drinki.  Scott says, what will Prick say when he gets home and finds out, and Drinki informs him that Prick may rule the world, but she, Drinki, rules the family and Prick will fall in line!  That's going to make some good content for the book, Drinki.

And Jack is also suspicious that something is going on in the Newman family.  His spidey senses are a tingling.  He tries to recruit Phyllis to join him a revenge plot that is long overdue.  She is reticent, but then agrees.  When they are talking about who they can get some inside info from, Jack mentions Billy, and says he doesn't want to talk to him and is sure Phyllis won't want to either.  At this point she flashes back to sexy times from the day before, and then tells Jack she wants no part of this plan, and he is confused as to why the sudden change of mind, but he accepts it.  There was actually a very nice dynamic between them, too bad they killed this couple.  Anyhoo, the phone rings and Phyllis is trying to find it, and the doorbell rings, and we see Billy standing outside.  We can assume Jack will answer that door.  Earlier Phyllis had texted Billy that: You're right, life's too short, call me.  So he has obvi shown up for more sexy times with Phyllis because earlier that day.....

At Brash and Gassy, Vic calls an impromptu meeting to discuss an idea that Juliet has.  Billy  is pissed because Vic didn't invite him to the meeting.  She says: it is informal, join us if you wish.  Then he is very childish and belligerent in the meeting.  Then he and Vic have it out in her office and he gets quite nasty, and makes the whole thing personal, and lashes out at her.  Boy, for a guy who just got laid, he sure is cranky.  Then Vic asks Juliet out for drinks (who happens to share that she is a lightweight), and Billy and Cane snark at each other.  Billy see Phyllis' text and heads on over to her place.  Cane looks worried that Juliet might share with Vic.  The two women have drinks and Vic bemoans her situation as working mother, and the conflicts therein, and she basically trashes men in general and advises Juliet to steer clear of men.  Later they arrive at Vic's house, where Juliet meets Reed, who also happens to realize his mom is trashed.  He jokingly says if she is going to start having keggers, he'll have to be taking her car away from her.  It was a cute moment and hopefully the end of the wailing about the car.

Reed had just returned from a date he didn't know he was on.  I cannot remember the dark-haired girl, Zoe's friend, but she tooktakes Zoe's phone to invite Reed to a movie, and he says yes.  When he gets there it is Zoe's friend, not Zoe.  DHG says that Zoe couldn't make it.  So they stay for the movie, which is FROM HERE TO ETERNITY!, and at the climactic scene on the beach, DHG kisses Reed.  She then acts all upset, and begs him not to tell Zoe and he likewise asks her not to tell Zoe.  And then she tells him he is a good kisser, and he returns the compliment.  BTW, now that they have this movie set, I guess we are going to be getting a lot more of these scenes.

Speaking of unexpected kissing, Ash and Ravi are on their way to the Met, and they bump into business guy from the other night.  He apologizes to Ash and explains it was family problems due to the divorce, and she says she totally understands.  He wants to buy her dinner to make up for it and she says yes, but he means now. She says no, she has plans and she is not going to break them.  He then says something dickish about her picking "that guy" to spend the evening with.  This guy is a real winner.  So Ash and Ravi go off to the opera, and they love it, and Ash is bubbling over afterwards about how much she loved it and what a good time she had.  And now it comes time to say goodnight, and Ash hugs Ravi (rut roh), and then they kiss.  He initiated it, but she jumped right on in.

Previews:  Ravi and Ash with Business Dickhead, and Ravi says to him: are you always this much of a pompous ass?  Chelz is at the Squad Room, because Paul wants to give her an update on the search for Chloe; Christine with Scott, and she says, I am glad you are safe and doing well, and he snaps at her: but that is not what this is about, cut to the chase, what do you want from me?

• Love 15

Christine with Scott, and she says, I am glad you are safe and doing well, and he snaps at her: but that is not what this is about, cut to the chase, what do you want from me?

Sounds like he is well acquainted with the bug.

Thanks for the recap bananna, You do great work.

• Love 5

Billy was extremely annoying in this episode. For a man who just got laid he sure was pissy! Phyllis texted him and he almost looked annoyed. When Reed made note he thought Villy were making their way back and to hurry up already, he again looked torn. Then he went out his way to pick a fight with Victoria by being obnoxious in the meeting. Billy coming across like he just pissed at Victoria and using Phyllis to distract himself and stroke his ego. Phyllis in the aftermath of their sex vs Billy's is night and day. And now Jack already thrown in the mix. They wasting no time whatsoever.

Nikki's no so subtle threat to Scott was amusing. I like her like this and Jack is going to try and use her to get to Victor? Good luck with that. I doubt it will be as easy as Jack assumes it will be.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

thanks bannanna.....

wonder if it's the same movie theatre that kevvie and jana (?) used to go see the old classics at?

was the dhg "kendall"?  the one vikki thinks is so nice?

Yes, Kendall!  I was going to guess Jordan, but I think that is cause I was thinking of the Great Gatsby.

24 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Billy was extremely annoying in this episode. For a man who just got laid he sure was pissy! Phyllis texted him and he almost looked annoyed. When Reed made note he thought Villy were making their way back and to hurry up already, he again looked torn. Then he went out his way to pick a fight with Victoria by being obnoxious in the meeting. Billy coming across like he just pissed at Victoria and using Phyllis to distract himself and stroke his ego. Phyllis in the aftermath of their sex vs Billy's is night and day. And now Jack already thrown in the mix. They wasting no time whatsoever.

Nikki's no so subtle threat to Scott was amusing. I like her like this and Jack is going to try and use her to get to Victor? Good luck with that. I doubt it will be as easy as Jack assumes it will be.

This is exactly what was odd about today.  Phyllis has a spring in her step, and when she opened the door before she learned it was Jack, she looked positively elated.  Meanwhile, Billy, who yesterday was completely enthralled with Phyllis, was surly and belligerent and just childish.

I really liked Jack and Phyllis today, and it just makes me sadder that they are over.

Yes, I am liking NotStepford Drinki, but I know it won't last.  I can enjoy it in the interim though.

• Love 10