Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Around the world Y & R viewers collectively cheered that this long international nightmare is over, and we hopefully never have to see these two argue about their ridiculous marriage and sex life ever again.

Glory Hallelujah!

Prattle Proposed Prompted Portentous Plotting Portraying Peruvian Prisoners Pouncing on Poor Pitiful Practitioner now Prey, Avery.

Inspired!

• Love 6

Previews:  Lily to Joe, do I have your word, you won’t say anything to anyone?

THIS in a nutshell is what annoys and always has annoyed me about Lily.  She is sneaky as hell but always demands complete honesty from everybody else.  I hope when this comes out (I think crowswork is right about it being an alibi for Joe)  that she gets called out for her hypocrisy.

• Love 6

THIS in a nutshell is what annoys and always has annoyed me about Lily.  She is sneaky as hell but always demands complete honesty from everybody else.  I hope when this comes out (I think crowswork is right about it being an alibi for Joe)  that she gets called out for her hypocrisy.

Ain't this the truth?  Cane merely kissed Lauren, but it's just the worst, you guys!  But Lily humps Joe's brains out and is all oh please don't tell anyone- I have to go ream out Hilary, Devon, Cane, Michael and Lauren for being EVIL adulterers!1!  The hypocrisy it buuurrrnnns.

• Love 13
(edited)

Lily wakes up and Joe is gone.  Cane is trying to call her but she doesn’t answer.  Joe shows up and said he went out to clear his head.  Lily says she fell asleep and hoped their boink was just a dream.  But it was real, and now Lily is full of regret—and blame, and says it was Joe’s fault for coming to her room and kissing her, but he reminds her she kissed him.  She says it was a mistake, and she doesn’t want Cane to know and wants Joe to promise he won’t tell him.  He says he won’t tell, but hopes that Lily doesn’t think he is a sleaze.  Joe tells Lily that Cane is not treating her right.

Meanwhile the only customers at CL, Cane and Lauren, are commiserating about their failed marriages and blah blah blah.   Lauren urges Cane to go to Lily and fix things.

Chief Paul shows up at Avery’s apartment and even she is surprised the Chief responds to 911 calls.  Avery says someone was in her bedroom, the window was open and things were amiss.  She says she knows who it was.  Paul checks the place out and says all is fine, but she is hysterical and she can tell Paul doesn’t believe her about Joe having been there.  He does sound like he thinks she is a bit cray cray.  She accuses him of treating her like the boy who cried wolf, and reminds him that the boy ended up dead.

Billy and Gnome are at GCAC, the only customers there.  Gabe shows up and joins them.  He wants to know if  Gnome sold them out to the cops.  Gnome said it was Dummer who tipped off the cops to his trip to the Caribbean and the likely embezzlement frame-up.  He says that Dummer figured it out for herself, and Gabe says:  SHE’S A SMART GIRL!  Hah!  Billy explains that Gnome told the cops that he and Dummer had an argument and she was just getting back at him.  Gabe says, I am sure Dad would be proud of you little brother, and Gnome says, don’t call me that.   Gabe says it is going to take some getting used to, but Billy says not if it isn’t true and he wants proof.  Gabe says he doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone.  Billy says he is not going to let Gabe hurt Farko.  Gabe says Farko knows the truth.

Farko and Phyllis are at  the LAB  and he is asking her about her convo with Prick and she reveals that she called Prick out for plotting to kill Farko.  Farko is not pleased with this and tells her to stay out of it, and she says, the hell I won’t!  She accuses him of keeping her in the dark on his entire life.  He tries to defend himself, and says the Prick stuff is just business.  He says that he and Prick had a disagreement and everything is fine now.  He may have exaggerated about the whole murder thing.   They kiss and make up but actually Phyllis pickpockets Farko’s wallet.

Billy and Gnome are talking about Gabe and wondering why Farko isn’t suspicious of his claims and hasn't had a DNA test done.  Phyllis shows up at the GCAC and joins Billy and Gnome.  She is looking for Farko and says he forgot his wallet.  They want to get her take on Gabe as the new son.  Phyllis fills them in on the back story of Gabe’s conception.  Billy says it doesn’t make any sense, how does Farko know that Gabe is really his son.  And Gabe shows up out of nowhere and wants to avenge his father but now he says that Farko is his father.  And Phyllis says no one knew about this affair.  Billy says Gabe is no Abbott, and Phyllis says she wonders if they could say the same thing about Farko.

Farko and Gabe are on the bench, the one that Stabby had burgers on just a few minutes before, the one that Phyllis and Dummer argued on yesterday and the one that Cane and Lauren kissed in front of.  Gabe has a problem, which is the pressure he is under re his paternity and Farko says they should do a paternity test.  Gabe thinks he is crazy. Wouldn’t the real Adam have figured out this scam before even Farko did?  Farko tells him he has it handled.  What are you worried about, that they find out you are not an Abbot or that you are a Newman.  Gabe is unhappy that Farko started this lie re his paternity.  They spar a bit and threaten each other with exposing each other’s lies.  Gabe realizes that Farko’s need to crush Prick is greater than his love for his own family, and he is surprised and worried about that.

Cane and Lauren arrive at the GCAC together.  Wow.  She tells him to fight for his marriage.  Joe comes down the stairs and Cane asks him if he has seen Lily and he says no.  He invites Joe for a beer and then talks about his marital woes.  Cane says Lily isn’t Avery and he knows she would never cheat on him.  Hah!  Joe says he shouldn’t put her on a pedestal but Cane is certain that she would never jeopardize their marriage and family and that everything will be fine.

Paul and Avery are still going on about her paranoia.  He says he doesn’t think she is crazy but he does think she is annoying.  Well, he just thought that. I said it.  Lily(!?) shows up at Avery’s and Paul asks whether she saw Joe at GCAC and she says she saw him at the bar but doesn’t know what time and didn’t see him leave.  Paul leaves, and Lily tells Avery she screwed Joe!  Way to keep a secret Lily!  Then Lily tells Avery the whole story, how she was furious at Cane, and Joe showed up.  She screwed Joe in a room that looks exactly like the one where she and Cane always screw and she says she is a hypocrite for judging Hevon and everyone else.  She hates the dress she is wearing because it is the one that Joe ripped off of her so her new bestie says she can shower at her apartment and wear her clothes, and Lily is so happy that she tells Avery that Joe wasn’t with her the whole time and could’ve been the intruder. Yikes.

Paul shows up at the GCAC and bumps into Lauren who tells him that she is getting a divorce.  ~ Yawn ~  Lauren looks longingly at the bar at Cane (or maybe Joe, or maybe both).

Farko shows up to join Billy and Gnome and talk about their plans moving forward now that Prick has been charged.  They want Gabe to do a paternity test before they include him in family biz stuff, and Farko says he absolutely agrees.  Farko says he will set up the test unless Gnilly don’t trust him.  They say they do trust him and are confident the test will prove that  Gabe is not Farko’s son.  They leave and Farko takes the glass that Gnome was drinking from and puts it in his briefcase in one of those handy large size freezer Ziploc baggies.

Phyllis and Gabe are at the LAB.  She says you are not going to start calling me mom are you and he says not if  Gnome and Billy have anything to say about it. Gabe is talking about his problems with Chelz,.  Phyllis says you expect the people you love to be truthful.  She starts citing Farko’s lies, starting with when she came out of the coma and the lie about Kelly, and then from the marriage onwards.  She reveals that she barely recognizes Farko, and Gabe agrees that he has changed, but Phyll points out that Gabe didn’t know the old Farko.  Gabe says he worked with Farko before he moved to GC so he did know the old Farko.  Gabe says he has changed, he is more intense, stressed out.  Phyllis feels bad that she has to sneak around and tells Gabe she went through his wallet.  She is scared. After the honeymoon she caught him drinking, then he announced the MERGER, and tons of small things that seem wrong.  His warmth is missing, she looks into his eyes and it is cold and empty.  She says they are not connecting the way they used, they don’t laugh the way they used, and she feels like she has lost her husband.  Gabe says he understands completely.

Lily is all clean and shiny in Avery’s snug pink dress (seriously?) and thanks Avery for her help. Lily goes back to the GCAC and  Lauren is sitting with Cane at the bar.  Of course.  But Lily is not hell on wheels this time.  Cane gushes all over her his apologies and his love and how he wants the chance to start over, and she says she would like to try. 

Paul is interviewing Joe in his hotel room about his whereabouts and he admits that he was at the bar, but also that he went for a walk, and no one saw him.  He says he didn’t go near Avery’s apartment.  Joe says Lily can vouch for his whereabouts.  Paul confirms that Lily did, and says he is going to keep an eye on Joe.

Gnilly are now at the LAB (what the hell time is it!?) talking to Phyllis about the DNA test, and Gnome surmises that if Gabe doesn’t protest to taking it, he must be Farko’s son.  Phyllis says that proving Gabe is Farko’s son isn’t necessarily going to solve things for them, that there is a lot more going on right now.

Gabe shows up at the GCAC and says to Farko he is there so often he should get his mail forwarded there.  Gabe, I think you should, since the Abbotts appear to be the only customers there all day and all night. Farko says he has the DNA test in hand, not to worry.  Gabe tells Farko that he was talking with Phyllis and that she is has a lot of questions about his secrets. Farko says he can handle Phyll.  Gabe says it helps that she is so in love with him, and Farko says he loves her too.  Gabe says:  Just don’t ask her to cook for you, right?  And then he sets his trap talking about a time they were at the cabin and Phyllis was cooking for them and Chelz, and started the curtains on fire.  Farko says he remembers it well, and Gabe asks what the dish was that Phyll was cooking and Farko says he cannot recall.  Gabe says that is CAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Gabe: Who the hell are you?  And Farko’s eyes go cold.

Previews:  Avery to Joe, on the phone:  I am sick of this war between us, I want it to stop before it goes too far.  Lily and Cane are in that same hotel room and about to make love and she flashes back to Joe (well, it was just a few hours ago), and says she can’t  do this, and says she is sorry.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 16

Gabe shows up at the GCAC and says to Farko he is there so often he should get his mail forwarded there.  Gabe, I think you should, since the Abbotts appear to be the only customers there all day and all night. Farko says he has the DNA test in hand, not to worry.  Gabe tells Farko that he was talking with Phyllis and that she is has a lot of questions about his secrets. Farko says he can handle Phyll.  Gabe says it helps that she is so in love with him, and Farko says he loves her too.  Gabe says:  Just don’t ask her to cook for you, right?  And then he sets his trap talking about a time they were at the cabin and Phyllis was cooking for them and Chelz, and started the curtains on fire.  Farko says he remembers it well, and Gabe asks what the dish was that Phyll was cooking and Farko says he cannot recall.  Gabe says that is CAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Gabe: Who the hell are you?  And Farko’s eyes go cold.

This^ made the episode worthwhile, IMO. One pretender recognizes another. 

It's also given me reason to pay attention to a spoiler site that I'd assumed was trash. When I read this business regarding Gabe learning about Farco, I thought, "I wish..."

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. My usual spoiler site 

gave me the impression that Gabe and Marco will make some sort of deal.

• Love 4

Today was really well done (with respect to the Marco stuff). Lily going to Avery's was WTF. And the super fitted white dress on Lily's body belongs to Avery? Right. And what? She borrowed her underwear too? What was the point of borrowing Avery's clothes? There will be a point, right?

I'm thinking Austin is the one stalking Avery (again). Joe is not going anywhere and it's too obvious it's him. Plus if this is a rewrite and originally Avery "lied that Joe raped her" then he wasn't intended to be the bad guy.

However, on to the good stuff. Adam and Phyllis were great. Their conversation was riveting and they acted very well. Phyllis is almost there realizing this is not Jack. And it makes sense Gabe would realize it first -- he is a physical replica of another person after all. So it's no stretch for him to guess "Jack" is a fake, too.

Marco will tell him Jack is dead and Adam won't spill for fear of being exposed himself. Plus, spoilers

reveal that Marco asks Adam to help him fake his death and frame Victor. How will real Jack figure into this?

I'm really enjoying the Abbotts interacting. Even Gnomie is less irritating when with his family and away from that whining dumbass.

• Love 8

Today was really well done (with respect to the Marco stuff). Lily going to Avery's was WTF. And the super fitted white dress on Lily's body belongs to Avery? Right. And what? She borrowed her underwear too? What was the point of borrowing Avery's clothes? There will be a point, right?

I'm thinking Austin is the one stalking Avery (again). Joe is not going anywhere and it's too obvious it's him. Plus if this is a rewrite and originally Avery "lied that Joe raped her" then he wasn't intended to be the bad guy.

However, on to the good stuff. Adam and Phyllis were great. Their conversation was riveting and they acted very well. Phyllis is almost there realizing this is not Jack. And it makes sense Gabe would realize it first -- he is a physical replica of another person after all. So it's no stretch for him to guess "Jack" is a fake, too.

Marco will tell him Jack is dead and Adam won't spill for fear of being exposed himself. Plus, spoilers

reveal that Marco asks Adam to help him fake his death and frame Victor. How will real Jack figure into this?

I'm really enjoying the Abbotts interacting. Even Gnomie is less irritating when with his family and away from that whining dumbass.

I really do think Austin is the killer, and it makes sense he would stalk and attack Avery.  However, I haven't ruled out Harding!

I too was surprised that Gnome seemed less offensive to me today.  

I am glad that Gabe knows about Farko, I think it takes the story in a great direction. If he throws in with Farko, then he has to convince the Abbotts that Jack is completely normal.  And Prick will be watching like a hawk.

• Love 5
(edited)

Lily tells Avery she screwed Joe! Way to keep a secret Lily! Then Lily tells Avery the whole story, how she was furious at Cane, and Joe showed up. She screwed Joe in a room that looks exactly like the one where she and Cane always screw and she says she is a hypocrite for judging Hevon and everyone else. She hates the dress she is wearing because it is the one that Joe ripped off of her so her new bestie says she can shower at her apartment and wear her clothes, and Lily is so happy that she tells Avery that Joe wasn’t with her the whole time and could’ve been the intruder. Yikes.

Oh dear. What the fuck Lily?!

Show is really getting their money's worth out of that $350 bench.

LMFAO at Gabe calling Phyllis mom.

I think JC has a good body so I'm not size shaming her I'm just making a remark there's no way that tight ass dress Lily borrowed from Avery was hers they in no way wear the same size. This is like when the show wrote Summer wears Phyllis' clothes constantly and she's like 2 sizes bigger. Obviously they have male writers who aren't very fashion savvy. Also again I must ask what the fuck Lily? Who the hell goes to a practical strangers house (or even friends? If we are pretending now they're friends) and says they just cheated on their husband with that woman's ex husband and then showers and wears their clothes?

• Love 6
(edited)

To clarify crosby's post, it's at 1 hour and 35 minutes in, not 1 minute and 35 seconds. 

In other news:

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/06/19/how-will-jack-react-to-phyllis-violation-on-yr

Chuck Pratt's shock and awe campaign shows no signs of slowing down at CBS Daytime's The Young and the Restless. I'm hearing when Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) finally returns from his odyssey, the cosmetics scion will actually be jealous of how close Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) has become with Marco, his drug-peddling doppelganger!

Uh, won't Jack quickly and obviously realize the woman he loves has been raped by this maniac over and over again, since Phyllis went to bed with Marco believing him to be Jack? About that, I hear the soap is under strict orders to never refer to what Phyllis endured as "rape". It's supposed to only be mentioned as Phyllis having been "violated".

Fuck Pratt. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7
(edited)

has anyone heard Jamey's podcast at DC?

apparently they are going to have

Sharon miscarry and then steal the herb's sprout thinking it is nick's

so I am hoping it is not a real spoiler but just spec.

i

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 3
Chuck Pratt's shock and awe campaign shows no signs of slowing down at CBS Daytime's The Young and the Restless. I'm hearing when Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) finally returns from his odyssey, the cosmetics scion will actually be jealous of how close Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) has become with Marco, his drug-peddling doppelganger!

Uh, won't Jack quickly and obviously realize the woman he loves has been raped by this maniac over and over again, since Phyllis went to bed with Marco believing him to be Jack? About that, I hear the soap is under strict orders to never refer to what Phyllis endured as "rape". It's supposed to only be mentioned as Phyllis having been "violated".

Yeah. I saw this on DC. I'm not worried. I want to see it play out. Jack is completely fucked up. If he came back and was totally sweet and empathic I'd be annoyed. He would be hurt that Phyllis has been with Marco all this time. I'm not sure "jealous" is the word I'd use since I'm guessing Jack hasn't gone totally stupid. He has been tortured for months for the sole reason that he refuses to disavow his love for Phyllis. So to come home and see that she was perfectly content for months to be married to an imposter would be painful and confusing for Jack to contemplate. It doesn't mean she wasn't raped, er violated. Marisa already tried to explain to Jack why Phyllis would believe Marco was him. So the show is showing her side of it already. They are not suggesting she did in fact "cheat" on Jack. His character will just apparently have a hard time coming to terms with what he finds when he gets home. Ultimately he may very well come to the conclusion that his wife was repeatedly "violated" -- but I do believe that would take time. He's processing a lot of information in a psychologically messed up mind.

Pratt actually likes Phack. And we all know he doesn't want happy couples. So, I"m counting myself lucky. Plus this sounds character-driven. I'll take it.

• Love 2

Yeah. I saw this on DC. I'm not worried. I want to see it play out. Jack is completely fucked up. If he came back and was totally sweet and empathic I'd be annoyed. He would be hurt that Phyllis has been with Marco all this time. I'm not sure "jealous" is the word I'd use since I'm guessing Jack hasn't gone totally stupid. He has been tortured for months for the sole reason that he refuses to disavow his love for Phyllis. So to come home and see that she was perfectly content for months to be married to an imposter would be painful and confusing for Jack to contemplate. It doesn't mean she wasn't raped, er violated. Marisa already tried to explain to Jack why Phyllis would believe Marco was him. So the show is showing her side of it already. They are not suggesting she did in fact "cheat" on Jack. His character will just apparently have a hard time coming to terms with what he finds when he gets home. Ultimately he may very well come to the conclusion that his wife was repeatedly "violated" -- but I do believe that would take time. He's processing a lot of information in a psychologically messed up mind.

Pratt actually likes Phack. And we all know he doesn't want happy couples. So, I"m counting myself lucky. Plus this sounds character-driven. I'll take it.

IIRC, when Emily was released and Jack realized he'd been sleeping with and married Patty, Emily was angry, hurt and felt betrayed, so it will probably be like that, but then Jack should empathize since he was in in the same position Phyllis is in now.

• Love 4

Being disappointed that Phyllis couldn't immediately tell the difference between him and Marco is one thing, but I'm not sure what Jack would have to be "jealous" about. As for being mad, she's been raped repeatedly so I think she's paid enough and if he has any anger he needs to let it go, especially since he went through the same thing with Emily.

• Love 6

IIRC, when Emily was released and Jack realized he'd been sleeping with and married Patty, Emily was angry, hurt and felt betrayed, so it will probably be like that, but then Jack should empathize since he was in in the same position Phyllis is in now.

Jack not realizing Patty was Emily caused their breakup. She said if he really knew her and loved her he would have known immediately. And he said, you're right. So they split.

Anyways, I'm waiting to see how it plays out.

Being disappointed that Phyllis couldn't immediately tell the difference between him and Marco is one thing, but I'm not sure what Jack would have to be "jealous" about. As for being mad, she's been raped repeatedly so I think she's paid enough and if he has any anger he needs to let it go, especially since he went through the same thing with Emily.

DC interpreted their "sources" and used the word "jealous." And who is to say his anger is at her? Like I said, I'd like to see how the actors play it and what words are spoken on screen.
  • Love 2

petunia13 quote

Who the hell goes to a practical strangers house (or even friends? If we are pretending now they're friends) and says they just cheated on their husband with that woman's ex husband and then showers and wears their clothes?

Some one who didn't have the sense to go to her HOME and change.  She could have told the cheating story to the nanny (or the kids) who would have cared about it as much as I did, =nada.  Too bad Lily doesn't have any friends-seem as if every time she has to exposit her story line, she's suddenly friends with someone (i.e, Kelly, Sharon, Avery).

• Love 6
(edited)

Jack arrives at the Abbott Manse in his overalls.  He looks at the family photos including the one of Marco in his golf duds with Phyllis, and puts that photo back upside down.  He goes upstairs, yelling, hello, I  am home.

Cane and Lily, wearing her not-really-Avery’s dress, cause that is not possible, are at the GCAC and he can’t figure out why she seems so preoccupied.  For those of you who were wondering about the kids, Cane assures Lily she needn’t worry about them, they are with Sidney (who?) and they are having a blast, and they need to understand that mom and dad need time together and their own individual boinking suites at the GCAC.  Joe arrives.  Cane shakes his hand.  Joe says it is good to see them enjoying one another, it gives hope to us sinners.  Joe suddenly doesn’t need a cane (hah!) anymore so maybe Lily mounting him a couple of hours ago did the trick.  There’s a bunch more blah blah, Cane saying  I would never cheat on you, blah blah, let’s go boink in one of our rooms upstairs blah blah.  Which they do, but when Cane makes the move on her she flashes back to the sex she had five minutes ago with Joe in the same or similar room!  She can’t do it.  Cane wants to know if Joe is bothering Lily because he picked up on something between them.  She says no, she just talked to him about her problems.  Cane understands.

Avery calls Joe and wants to meet him, and she suggests the park.  She wants to stop the war between them.  He suddenly has his cane again.  They meet at the famous BENCH.  She tells him he is disgusting for sleeping with Lily.  He says they were consenting adults and she is no position to judge when it comes to adultery.  He wants to know why she is so upset, and suggest that she is jealous.  He says he is surprised that Lily went to Avery, treating her as her mother-confessor (hah!), but he is not surprised at how self-righteous she is (and neither are we!).  He reminds her she is the cheater.  Then she accuses him of blaming her and taking it out on her in their marriage.  She hurls some more insults at him, and turns to walk away and he grabs her and she yells at him to let go of her.  Let me just pause here and say, if you were afraid of your violent ex-husband, the last thing you should do is invite him to an isolated park at night, and then call him a small man with a monstrous ego.  And they call Sharon crazy.  Avery moans in pain and tells him he had no right to grab her, and he points out that she is the one with the restraining order against him, which she has violated on false pretenses.  He admits he lied to her, but he wanted her to remember what they had.  She says she pushed him cause he came on to her, but then he says she followed him to Chicago.  He suggests that she knew he was faking his paralysis and she says this is he how twists things.  He leaves. And Avery hears something, and walks the other direction.

Gabe is with Marco where we left them yesterday, our mouths agape at Gabe having figured out the truth and calling Marco out on the fact that he is an imposter.  Marco tries to cover, says the building collapse affected his memory, and that he doesn’t know where Gabe is going with this.  Gabe asks him where they were when Gabe told him who he really was.  Marco:  A lot of questions, Gabe. Gabe:  Jack should know the answers to those questions.  Since you don’t, why don’t you tell me who the hell you are and what you have done with Jack. Marco:  Jack Abbott is dead. 

Meanwhile, Jack has changed into one of his suits(!) and comes downstairs. Phyllis sees him and asks him what he is doing home.  He kind of stares at her in wonderment, and she is cool, and asks him what is wrong, and he says nothing, he just wants to look at her. Day-um!  Now I am happy that Jack is home and I am even okay with the ruse, but do we really expect that he is going to look perfectly manicured without any scars from his various beatings? Oh well.  He hugs her with emotion and passion.  She says she was worried about them, but he seems so different, he was distant, but now… and he says: but now, I am back.  He is about to tell Phyllis something important and Dummer walks in.  Jack says he is happy to see Dummer, but she starts hurling accusations about Jack setting up Prick and that the Newmans are not safe, that he had an innocent man arrested, that he used his own son and blah blah.  Jack says:  I am not that man Dummer.

Marisa shows up at the GCAC carrying a duffle, and espies Marco!  She quickly gets out of sight.  Marco says to Gabe: the first time I saw Jack Abbott on that website, it sent a chill through my whole body; like standing still in front of a mirror and seeing your image move. Intense. I swore then I would do everything I can to capitalize on our likeness.  Gabe:   You killed Jack.  Marco:  No, I didn’t kill him, him dying was not part of the plan.  He just had to be out of commission so I could swoop in and make my play and get out.  It was an unfortunate accident and couldn’t be helped.  Gabe is upset as he realizes the magnitude of the con and that Jack is dead.  Marco:  The night of the building collapse was my first test.

Marco:  My name is Marco Anicelli, does that sound familiar to you?  Gabe:  no not at all, should it?  Marco:  In some parts of the world…but it is probably better you don’t know who I am.  Gabe:  I should have known, I could have tried to help himJack was like a father to me.  Yet you could fool me and his entire family.  You had to have help to do that.  Marco:  Jack Abbott is a celebrity in the business world, I saw hundreds of articles and videos, and I studied his mannerisms, behaviours, speech patterns and nuances.  The real trick was telling everyone exactly what they wanted to hear.  I kept your secret and gained your loyalty.  I told Prick that I would share my empire with him, something he always wanted (so Marco is keeping Prick as an ace up his sleeve). I told Gnome I would groom him to take over the company one day, and Phyllis was easiest of all, I just put her first and gave her all the love and attention every woman craves. Gabe says he will go to the police and to Jack’s family and tell them the truth.  Marco says that Gabe is a smart, calculating man.  Marisa is watching from the bar area then heads upstairs.  Then Marco has a feeling and looks over his shoulder, like he is sensing Marisa’s presence.  Marco tells Gabe if he goes to the police Marco will tell Chelz and Prick that he is Adam.  Marco says he wants Gabe to help him fake Jack’s death and frame Prick for it.  Gabe says he is out of his mind.  He wants to know what Marco did to Jack and asks whether he has him locked up and he is feeding him info on Jack.  Marco says Jack is gone and Gabe needs to get with the program, and give up this needless sentimentality.

Marisa texts Jack and warns him that Marco is downstairs at the CGAS.  She gives him her room number.  He says he has to go and tells Phyllis to hold on to the feeling she just had when he had her in his arms. 

Phyllis and Dummer talk about Jack and she admits that she has questioned their marriage, but she feels now that Jack is back to who he was and she feels this way because of the hug they had.  Dummer:  no offense, Mom, but just because the sex is good doesn’t mean he isn’t lying through his teeth. Hah!  Phyllis said it was not sexual.  It was in his eyes, and she felt the closest to him she has in months.

Jack goes to Marisa’s room, and she is upset that he went to see his family.  He explains, and says that they seemed upset with Jack.  Jack concludes that Marco framed Prick and everyone is pissed at Jack.  And that could explain why Prick paid Marco’s ransom.  Marisa tells Jack about Marco meeting with Gabe, but she couldn’t hear what they said: it was intense, like they had a secret and Jack says, believe me they do.  Jack assumes that Marco  knows Gabe’s identity, and Marisa, like us, wonders if anyone in GC is who they claim to be!  She says that Marco will blackmail Gabe.  Jack says he needs to find out what Marco is up to.  Marisa is worried about how this will end.  She wants to know if Jack wants revenge against Marco.  She says Jack can trust her, and she will help him.  Jack is going give her a map to Jabot and the LAB, and passwords to get in.  This doesn’t make sense to me since Jack could walk in as long as Marco doesn’t see him.

Marco tells Gabe he is going to help him with his endgame.  Gabe is not happy.  Marco said he is his Genie and he is going to grant him three wishes.  Revenge, Prick is in jail; Legacy, he is running Newbot; Love, Chelz.  Marco gives him the ultimatum and Gabe agrees. Later, Marco and Gabe are at the LAB, where Marco explains he is going to goad Prick into shooting him.  He shows him a bullet-proof vest and some fake blood.

Avery is at her building, she has her keys out, and someone attacks her from behind, wearing black, black mask and gloves.

Previews:  Marco to Gabe:  If you are not on my side you will be another loose end I have to deal with and pulls a gun on him; Prick to Drinki at the GCAC:  He is here to keep you safe, and Drinki says, what are you protecting us from; Jack to Marisa:  Something is happening tonight; Marco to Prick in the park at the BENCH: Hello Prick, and Gabe is hiding behind the wall.

Going forward, we are going to have identify Jack’s suit and tie colour to be able to figure out who is who.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 14

Can someone slap Summer. Marco needs to take her out, she's the worst. Walking into the Abbott home and gets Jack attitude for being in HIS house. Then goes on praising innocent Victor. 

• Love 7

I missed a scene near the end.  Marco and Gabe are at Jabot in the LAB.  Marco is explaining that he has been laying the groundwork for getting Prick to shoot him. He has shown him he is capable of pulling a gun on him, and Prick is so worried for his family he has hired bodyguards.  Marco has been priming him for this moment. Meanwhile, Marisa is crouching behind a desk in the LAB, and she hears Marco tell Gabe that it is all going down tonight.  Which BTW has been one long day in GC.

Also, I don't believe it, but I think Jack and Marco are wearing identical suits and ties, or close anyways.

• Love 11

You know, I saw the point of Lily wanting to change her clothes. But her finding a dress of Avery's that happened to be a perfect fit?

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I enjoyed today's show. Jack's back. Farco...He really thinks he can frame Victor. I don't know where Pratt thinks he's going with that, but we'll see.

• Love 7

I think they are wearing identical suits and ties too, because I was wondering if it was easier for PB to tape scenes that way.

Really? They can't afford to be sloppy. Not now! This storyline is the One True Hope that I have when it comes to this entire show.

• Love 3

Not a bad episode at all.

But...Summer? She does nothing but make ugly mouth and present a total of nothing--don't make me find another image, please.

Lily is rot--predictable rot, at that. "Oh, you don't need to forgive me--I just put on another woman's dress [and presumably undies] and I'm fresh from an out-of-bounds one-off that contradicts all my verbalized behaviour, but..."

And All-Purpose Park gets another work-out--Joe's all noir-style lighting with Avery, and Kevlar-Farko's on the way there, too. Buy another set, please.

• Love 6
Also, I don't believe it, but I think Jack and Marco are wearing identical suits and ties, or close anyways.

They are dressed identically, which usually means someone will be poised with a gun and not know which one to shoot. Marisa knows they are headed to Chancellor Park, so Jack will presumably go. (Agreed, Bannana, that it's absurd he is healed and clean, ugh. Couldn't they have had Marisa and Jack lay low for a couple of weeks in that motel so we could buy he healed?) 

But something's going down -- faster than I expected. Either that or Marco will slip away and then sneak back a bit later in the month (sweeps starts July 2) to wreak havoc.

No way Joe is the one who attacks Avery. It's too obvious. It's Austin or some new day player.

• Love 10
(edited)

So someone tweeted that the likely reason for Lily's random clothing change at Avery's was to leave Joe's DNA there.

Clever.

ETA: I mean the tweeter was clever, not the writing on the show.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

So someone tweeted that the likely reason for Lily's random clothing change at Avery's was to leave Joe's DNA there.

Thank you!  That entire scene had me completely flummoxed.  That makes some kind of sense, I guess, but it doesn't explain how Avery's dress fit Lily!

They are dressed identically, which usually means someone will be poised with a gun and not know which one to shoot. Marisa knows they are headed to Chancellor Park, so Jack will presumably go. (Agreed, Bannana, that it's absurd he is healed and clean, ugh. Couldn't they have had Marisa and Jack lay low for a couple of weeks in that motel so we could buy he healed?) 

Yes, of course, that is it, miamama.  Kind of like when we had the two Phyllises and one was Sheila and who knew which one was which and oh what the hell, let's shoot this one.  At least that is the way I remember it.

But of course this is wrong.  Jack would not have two identical suits and ties.  And especially two purple ties.  But we have rolled with the rest of it so why not this.  I liked how they attempted to explain that Marco had studied Jack online through press conferences etc, to get his mannerisms down.  So this means Prick rescued him out of the PERUVIAN PRISON and put him into deep Jack indoctrination.  Love it.

• Love 9

The matching suits is hilarious. Remember when Billy and Adam had their fateful night (when both actors left)? They were wearing matching suits and shirts. When one of them walked away from the accident it was unclear who it was since they only showed his body. 

But I don't see one of the Jacks getting shot quite yet -- because that would end the storyline. Pratt won't end it this soon and this easily. Not when he's dragged it almost to July sweeps. So why the matching clothes????

Now that the Lily wardrobe change at Avery's -- if not the magical quality of Avery's dress (Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants??) -- has been solved I need to know what's up with Jack/Marco's suits.

PB

in his Facebook chat today said Jack comes home on tomorrow's U.S and that things "get very complicated." hmmmm

And what was that little visit Jack had with Phyllis about? What was the point? 

• Love 4

Clever.

ETA: I mean the tweeter was clever, not the writing on the show.

apparently, per Jamey Giddens, before the re-write, avery was going to try and frame joe for rape using the dna found on panties of someone he just had sex with.  I guess that someone was lily.

• Love 2

miamama quote

But I don't see one of the Jacks getting shot quite yet -- because that would end the storyline.

One of them could get shot and go off to heal - I would bet on Farko and he goes to Victor.  Victor hides him (in the basement rat-dungeon) and then goes for damage control with the real Jack.  Eventually he tries to slip Farko back into Newbot, remove Jack (again) and hilarity ensues. =yawn=

• Love 4

One of them could get shot and go off to heal - I would bet on Farko and he goes to Victor.  Victor hides him (in the basement rat-dungeon) and then goes for damage control with the real Jack.  Eventually he tries to slip Farko back into Newbot, remove Jack (again) and hilarity ensues. =yawn=

Pratt? Is that you?

• Love 2

So the CDN finished

In the end we see Victor shoot Jack or Marco. He doesn't allow to even speak before he pulls the trigger. The things is Marco was wearing vest and Jack was not, so I think it is safe to say that Victor shot Jack. 

The previews has Adam telling Victor that he will clean up the mess if he hands him over Newman-Abbott and I have no doubt that he does. 

• Love 1

The day that never ends in Genoa City continues.  And what a packed day it has been thus far, with more to come.

So remember how Sharon and Dylan were over at the UG supposedly on their real first date?  And Dylan had to rush over to Avery’s, so Sharon went home and lit some candles and did a pregnancy test?  Well somewhere in there she had time to make Osso Buco, which takes a few hours.  And to invite Chief Paul, Mariah and Noah to dinner. And Drinki.

Joe is back in his hotel room looking upset and remembering his fight with Avery and drinking one of those teeny mini bar bottles.  He also flashes back, audio only, to Damn you, I give you everything, and this is how you repay me, and Avery screams let go of me, and he slaps her.  So her memory that she just got back the other day is true.  Weird.

Avery is in the hospital where someone is doing a rape kit; she has bruises all over her face.  Thank goodness we didn’t have to see the rape.  Avery then tells the doctor that Joe raped her.

Marisa is back at the GCAC with Jack to report that she eavesdropped on Marco and Gabe and that something is going down tonight at Chancellor park, likely in front of the BENCH.  Someone is going to die.

Marco is putting on a bullet-proof vest in preparation for the evening’s events.  Gabe is skeptical and thinks this is a bad idea.  He tells Marco that he and Jack tried before to frame Prick for murder and it ended badly.  Marco is unimpressed and he is sick and tired of all the praise being heaped on Prick.  He also says Jack was not as devious as he is.  And then he pulls a gun on Gabe and tells him he might just be another loose end he needs to tie up.  Gabe tells him to calm down, and that he is Marco’s ally.  He wants him to succeed and bring Prick down.  But, how is this plan going to work.  He asks Marco how he knows that Prick will bring a gun.  Marco says that he laid the groundwork and Prick knows that he is armed.  Gabe says his father is not a murderer (hah!).  He’s not going to shoot you.  Marco says that he will if his life is on the line.  Marco then says that Gabe is annoying him and more trouble than he is worth and then he shoots the gun.  But it is not loaded.  Marco laughs and tosses the gun to Gabe.  Marco explains his plan:  the bullet hits his vest, he “dies”, everyone mourns Jack, Prick goes to jail and Marco is drinking rum and cokes on some island somewhere.  Gabe says his plan is so bad it might work.  Marco says they now need to discuss phase 2 of the plan, and what happens once the smoke clears.

Jack:  Who is Marco targeting and what does Adam have to do with any of this?  Marisa said all she knows is that Marco is meeting Prick in the park, and he won’t see what’s coming.  Jack wonders if this has to do with Marco framing Prick.  He wonders if Marco wants Jabot—and Marisa tells him it is now Newman-Abbott, and Jack is angry.  Damn them!  Damn Marco, and Prick!  He thought the  articles that Kelly showed him about the merger were as phony as Phyllis’ obituary.  He doesn’t care how dangerous Marco is, he is going to the park to find out what is going on.  Marisa tries to stop him; she says that Prick is involved in this.  He’s the reason Jack was kidnapped, replaced by an imposter, he wanted to steal your company out from under you.  He says Prick has his fingers all over this, but also that he owes Prick for saving his life, and once he returns the favour all bets are off. She suggests calling the police but Jack says that Marco probably has paid them off.  For a brief second he considers calling Paul, and then quickly says, nah, I am in this alone!  Marisa says he is not alone, and then Jack says they made a helluva team, and survived a ship blowing up.  He then says that Prick is worried about his family’s safety so Marco must really be bad news, and Jack needs to step in to stop it.

Drinki is at the GCAC berating her bodyguard just like Abby did earlier.  I hope these guys are getting diva pay.  Prick shows up and she says she is glad to see him, but he wants to know if she is coming home.  Nope, she just wants to know why she has to have this appendage called a bodyguard.  Prick tells her it is to protect her.  She throws out a dig about the charges against him and he says that is Jack’s doing.  She doesn’t care, she doesn’t have time, she has to go to Dylan’s.  Prick tells her Dylan is living with Sharon.  Drinki says she knows, she has doubts, but she is staying out of it.  She’s concerned for Prick, because he says some ominous stuff about running out of time.  She’s worried, but she takes a call from Marco.  Marco says he wants her help with Prick and asks her to meet him at the park.  She says okay, in two hours.  Meanwhile Prick is trying to get the phone from her so he can talk to Marco, but she won’t hand it over.  Then Prick tells her not to meet Marco, and she says he’s overreacting, it is not like Jack is dangerous.  Prick says she should stay out of it, she should stay from that Jagabbid.  She says, fine, she’s going to meet Dylan, you go to the park, and stomps out.  MTS was great in this scene.

Gabe says Prick won’t let Drinki meet him in the park, Marco says that’s right, Prick will show up and then he mocks Prick’s German accent!

Prick calls Marco who goads and taunts him and then tells him he should meet him at the park.  Prick is pissed.

Back at the ranch, the dinner guests are having cocktails.  Paul gets a message that Christine can’t make it.  And they wonder why Drinki is so late.  Mariah says she cannot wait another second to hear the big surprise that Dylan and Sharon are celebrating.  She guesses that they are engaged.  Then they finally tell them they are pregnant.  Paul is happy about his first grandchild, Mariah seems worried, and Noah can’t wait for Drinki to hear the news.  When she arrives and has heard the news, she is in shock, but she is polite and supportive.  Mariah says she is disappointed, that she was expecting fireworks.  Noah is happy that Drinki is being supportive, but then Sharon asks Noah how he really feels.  He is worried about how this will affect her mental health, and will she be able to take her meds.  Drinki says:  we all know what happens when you don’t, buildings burn, companies fall, families disintegrate.  Ouch!  Dylan objects and Drinki says she takes it back, she is new and improved and supportive.  Sharon says her doctor has advised her to continue taking her meds. Noah is wondering about the timing since Herb is also preggers.  D/S says that has nothing to do with them.  Chief Paul gets a call telling him about Avery, and rushes out.  Dylan rushes out after him.  Mariah says: so much for being on board 100% and Sharon looks disappointed and worried.

Dylan and Paul show up at the hospital.  Paul goes to question Avery in her room.  Dylan sees the doctor come out with the rape kit.  Avery tells Paul that she called Joe  to meet her in the park.  She explains that she was furious that he ruined another relationship, that he slept with a married woman, and then she reveals to Paul that it was Lily!  She explains that she confronted Joe and then headed home, and realized that someone was following her.  When she was getting out her keys, she was jumped from behind and raped.  She didn’t see his face but she recognized his cologne.  He was wearing a ski mask.  But she knows it was Joe.  He took her purse and keys and could be in her apartment.  Paul tells her Dylan is there and she says she wants to see him.  Paul tells her Joe will not get away with this—wait a minute, Chief Paul, how about innocent until proven guilty?  Dylan goes into her room and hugs her and Avery cries.

Sharon tells her guests that Avery was attacked and Dylan is worried about her, which is perfectly understandable.  Mariah:  yeah for a guy who is still in love with her.  Sharon lashes out at Drinki.  She says that Drinki probably wishes that Dylan was with Avery or with anyone but Sharon and that even though Drinki says she is supportive, she really is not happy.  Well that tactic worked, because then Drinki attacks Sharon.  She says she came with best intentions but that Sharon hasn’t changed, she is the same opportunist she always was.  She has been with Dylan for a month or so and is already knocked up.  Drinki says she doubts that Sharon even knows his middle name.  And then my favourite moment of the episode, maybe of the week and even month, Sharon replies with:  Do you even know his middle name?  Drinki is in full on attack mode now, saying that she trapped Dylan and maybe intentionally got pregnant by putting a hole in the condom! Noah overhears and tells them both to stop.  Noah is always the only sane one in the family.  So much for the new and improved Drinki.

Marisa bumps into Prick at the GCAC, literally.  She says, you are Victor Newman, and he says, do I know you, and she says no, but there is something you need to know, it’s crucial.  But he just walks away and leaves.

Marco and Gabe show up at the park and Marco comments on how deserted it is.  Marco has already taken care of the security cameras.  Gabe is supposed to hide and text Marco when Prick shows up.  Gabe is worried that the gun is going to go off, and Marco says, so what if it does.  Gabe says he just has had enough death, having just found out about Jack.  Gabe starts to wonder if Gabe isn’t trying to save Prick.  Gabe says he wants Prick alive so he knows exactly who brought him to his knees.  Marco buys that.

Chief Paul is on the case and searching Avery’s apartment.  Joe shows up and Paul points out that there is a restraining order against him and he is supposed to stay away from Avery.  He says it is too late for that because Avery invited him to meet her in the park, and they got into an argument.  He didn’t like the way they left it and she’s not answering her phone.  Paul tells Joe Avery’s been raped.  I know Joe is supposed to be a bad guy, but he is some kind of gorgeous.  Stupid show.  Joe is upset and wants to call Avery, but Paul tells him that Avery has named him as his rapist.  But then he tells Joe to go home and get some rest!  WTF?  And doesn’t he realize his son Dylan is going to be on Joe like white on rice?!

Noah wants to know what happened to the new and supportive Drinki, but she says there is supportive and then there is turning a blind eye.  She has spent the last 20 years pretending everything is fine and she is done with that.  She calls it as she sees it.  She sees Sharon using the baby to hang on to Dylan.  Drinki:  You are about to have a child with a man who isn’t free of his past, isn’t that right Mariah.  And Mariah confirms that Dylan is nowhere to be found.  Noah tells Sharon to ignore them.  Sharon says they are having the baby together.  They would like Drinki to be part of the baby’s life but if she cannot do so without criticizing Sharon, she should leave.  Drinki stomps, out thanking her, with sarcasm dripping.  Guess she lied about staying out of their business.  Sharon then tells Mariah she can leave too because she took Drinki’s side and deliberately tried to set her off, and Mariah admits that she did.  Mariah doesn’t want Sharon to be a doormat, and Sharon says she won’t be, and she wants Noah and Mariah to help her with the baby.  They all make up but Mariah looks concerned.

Dylan shows up at Joe's room and glares at him.  

Marisa calls Paul and tells him there is going to be a shooting at Chancellor park and she hangs up.

Prick shows up at the park.  Marco says, hello Prick and they stare each other down while Gabe spies from behind a wall.  Prick says: You made a big mistake going after my family.  Marco says:  You are the one who made the mistake, we are going to straighten this out right now, and he reaches into his jacket and Prick shoots Marco, conveniently in the torso.  It was very crime film noir-like.  Gabe runs out and says, what the hell have you done.

Previews:  Gabe to Prick: I clean up your mess here and no one needs to know you were involved, and Gabe says he wants Newbot in exchange;  Avery to Phyllis:  I want to see him feel the shame I am, I want him dead.  Dylan to Joe, whose nose is bloodied: Just admit what you did you sick sonuvabitch.

• Love 12
He says Prick has his fingers all over this, but also that he owes Prick for saving his life, and once he returns the favour all bets are off.

For fuck's sake. After months of being tortured because of Victor he would say this????  Please. 

• Love 7
(edited)

miamama quote

Pratt? Is that you?

AAAAAAArrrrggghhhhh!  My worst fears realized--I'm a doppelganger!  (Molly takes the walk of shame to rat-dungeon....)

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 7

But something's going down -- faster than I expected. Either that or Marco will slip away and then sneak back a bit later in the month (sweeps starts July 2) to wreak havoc.

No way Joe is the one who attacks Avery. It's too obvious. It's Austin or some new day player.

It was really interesting to me to see a version of what you predicted begin to unfold today. Mind you, I didn't watch properly--I kept leaving the room, etc. What I need to do now is re-watch, and see if I can figure out who Victor's victim is.

• Love 4

I watched it. It is very hard to tell whether it's Jack or Marco but as Twisted says everything appears to point to Jack. It makes sense story wise. If Marco's fake dead, Jack should be showing up to the park and that will end everything. But if Jack is incapacitated, the story won't be resolved yet. And Pratt will not resolve his big story before July sweeps and before serious drama. And it explains why Jack went to see Phyllis -- she'll have just had "her Jack" back and then he's laid up in hospital.

Adam may have to come clean -- if he realized it's real Jack because he's not wearing a bullet proof vest or if Marco says something to him.

Marco can wreak havoc for July sweeps.

Oh, and now Jack doesn't owe Victor jack shit. <eye roll>

• Love 6

Victor's victim is all of us, the audience. Maybe not all of us; even a urinary tract infection like Victor has someone who loves him. Still, those of who sit before our televisions in anticipation of that glorious day when the Devourer of Souls is finally shunned by all and sundry will be left wanting. As we long for Victor's long-delayed meeting with karma and hunger for his sins to be weighted on the silver scales of justice against his virtues, all signs and portents point to the heat death of the universe occuring before Cthulhu shows The Moustache his pimp hand. If the cosmos was fair, Victor would slowly fade into nothingness, atom by atom, molecule by molecule, and cell by cell, until even the sepulchral stench he wore as a cloak followed him into oblivion. Even the essence that memories are made of would evaporate, leaving no trace of Victor Newman in the minds of friend and foe alike.

But the cosmos isn't fair, is it? Otherwise Nick would be owned by a man in a yellow hat, Kyle would be prettying up a patch of yellowed grass in a trailer park, and Cane would be force-fed a garlic taco with extra garlic.

• Love 9

I watched it. It is very hard to tell whether it's Jack or Marco but as Twisted says everything appears to point to Jack. It makes sense story wise. If Marco's fake dead, Jack should be showing up to the park and that will end everything. But if Jack is incapacitated, the story won't be resolved yet. And Pratt will not resolve his big story before July sweeps and before serious drama. And it explains why Jack went to see Phyllis -- she'll have just had "her Jack" back and then he's laid up in hospital.

Adam may have to come clean -- if he realized it's real Jack because he's not wearing a bullet proof vest or if Marco says something to him.

Marco can wreak havoc for July sweeps.

Oh, and now Jack doesn't owe Victor jack shit. <eye roll>

It could be Jack. I agree.  Let's say Marco saw Jack show up but Jack didn't see Marco, so Marco ducked out.  Jack would be somewhat aggressive in speaking to Prick, just as we saw, because he knows that Prick was responsible for his ordeal.  At least according to what Marisa said, not sure how they know that (it may have happened in the week I missed).  But if Jack knows Prick did this to him, the tone he used would have been appropriate and he could have been reaching into his pocket for anything--a news clipping that talked about the MERGER? The Prick shoots the real Jack.  Gabe is eff'ed cause he cannot really come clean at this point.  And maybe we wants Newbot for Jack.  

I really hope it is Jack, because how does Prick explain this?

• Love 4

Fack thinks Jack is dead so is he planning to have his body sent to GC? Otherwise, I'm not understanding how he plans on framing Victor without a body.

He says Prick has his fingers all over this, but also that he owes Prick for saving his life, and once he returns the favour all bets are off.

Excuse me?

• Love 5

^I wondered the same thing but Marco said Victor will spend the rest of his life living with or hiding from killing Jack. So the plan isn't to frame him in the sense of sending him to prison. Adam will offer to hide the deed in return for Newman-Abbott.

• Love 3

I got the impression that Marco knew that Victor would  cover it up so he wouldn't have to worry about a body. Gabriel swooping in likely was also part of the plan only now they have a real body to deal with instead of Marco getting up and walking away. I also think it was Jack. He was pissed but wasn't as forceful as Marco. Also Jack seemed like he was reaching for his phone when Victor shoot him and I bet that is what Jack will have in his hand. Adam and Victor will think it is Marco but Marco will be safe and sound. I predict that Marco will be tormenting Adam for afar telling him that he is safe and that he is responsible for his BFF fighting for his life again. It is probably the trigger to finally make him confess it all to Chelsea. 

• Love 5