Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I interrupt this program to bring you the following photo:

corey-simms-jeremy-calvert-friends_zpsl7

Seriously, they look so happy together. 

They do!  Do you know when/where this is from?  This pic is seriously cracking me up.

• Love 4

They do!  Do you know when/where this is from?  This pic is seriously cracking me up.

From memory it was taken before the taping of the first reunion that Jerermy & Leah together, you know the one where she sat on the couch and pretty well begged for Corey back and even Sad Panda felt sorry for Germy. So of course Germy knocked her up quick smart to mark his territory and as we all see that turned out so well.

• Love 5
(edited)

Is this the divorce after Party?

I like thinking so.  I actually googled Leah images and that photo popped up.  Unsure where/when it was taken, but it must be the official recruitment photo for the "I married Leah and Lived" club.

EDIT: so crazychicken answered where the photo came from.  Still, recruitment photo people.

Oh and ummm... the bulge in Corey's package is bigger than Jeremy's.

Edited by spidermiss2426
  • Love 6

I like thinking so.  I actually googled Leah images and that photo popped up.  Unsure where/when it was taken, but it must be the official recruitment photo for the "I married Leah and Lived" club.

EDIT: so crazychicken answered where the photo came from.  Still, recruitment photo people.

Ohhh... That must be how Germy knew Corey was in his shorts.

• Love 7

From memory it was taken before the taping of the first reunion that Jerermy & Leah together, you know the one where she sat on the couch and pretty well begged for Corey back and even Sad Panda felt sorry for Germy. So of course Germy knocked her up quick smart to mark his territory and as we all see that turned out so well.

Thanks!  This is really funny... I'm sure in hindsight they had no idea quite how funny it'd be (sad funny, not ha ha funny, although it's a bit of both!).  They really should throw some sort of joint "we're free!" party. Every time I think that it makes me mad so many kids are involved, though.

She really has no shame or sense. There comes a time when you need to slow down and have 'me' time for a bit. She's been past that time. I really hope Corey and Jeremy fight her every step of the way and make it legal she can't have boyfriends in the same house as their daughters. However knowing Leah they would just go and get married. Gah she's so infuriating!

• Love 5

Ron-Jeremy has never claimed to have a big "pipeline". Remember the gag photo he did with Leah in the hats? Hers read something like "I'm a doorknob because every man had a turn" and his said "not even UPS can find my package!"

So that's why grandma Sandy has been sharing all those rental house and rent to own postings with Dawn. It's for Leah and her Man!

Yep, Dawn wants some space back. I guess they don't want Leah to move too far away though, since all the rentals were in the same place. If this were a sane couple, I'd assume it was so that her new boyfriend can stay near his job, but since it's TM2, *snort*...

• Love 3

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/teen-mom-2-2/are-they-or-arent-they/

According to TR he doesn't live with Dawn.  Well, I'd believe the media over Leah and her man at this point.

Isn't Ryan on TM OG supposedly living in his own apartment with a gf, and got in trouble for getting 7,000 dollars behind on rent lately? Yet it seems like he crashes at his folks a lot and has them doing his laundry. So maybe "I have my own place" is loosely defined by some.

• Love 1

Keeping her streak intact, this B list reality star from a MTV franchise that is about to start airing again, hooked up with a guy while away from home for an extended period of time. The good news is her boyfriend hasn’t figured it out yet. He will though, just like all the other guys she has cheated on the past five years. Leah Calvert "Teen Mom" (while in rehab)

Another Leah Blind Item

• Love 2

Keeping her streak intact, this B list reality star from a MTV franchise that is about to start airing again, hooked up with a guy while away from home for an extended period of time. The good news is her boyfriend hasn’t figured it out yet. He will though, just like all the other guys she has cheated on the past five years. Leah Calvert "Teen Mom" (while in rehab)

Another Leah Blind Item

Seriously?  A part of me feels like people are just making shit up about Leah because... well, she's Leah and look at her track record.  But if it's true, maybe she should've gone to a rehab for sex addiction instead of for "depression and exhaustion."  Then again, if she went to rehab for sex addiction, she'd probably fuck (pun intended) that up, too.

• Love 4

Another Leah Blind Item

The big question is was Robbie in rehab or has the streak been broken and she has moved on and cheated with another man. And here I thought she would never make progress.

• Love 3

The big question is was Robbie in rehab or has the streak been broken and she has moved on and cheated with another man. And here I thought she would never make progress.

I thought the rehab was way out in Utah or somewhere far west. I don't think Robbie would go to that much trouble.

Someone on this board even predicted her finding "love" amidst the rehab experience. Surprise!

• Love 1

Another Leah Blind Item

B list??? In your dreams, Leah.

• Love 2

I thought the rehab was way out in Utah or somewhere far west. I don't think Robbie would go to that much trouble.

Someone on this board even predicted her finding "love" amidst the rehab experience. Surprise!

I thought for sure she would!  Maybe she has... or is she staying faithful to "ummm what's his name this week?" back home?

• Love 1

Leah is twice divorced with three kids and looks like a fifty year old truck stop waitress with a three pack a day Marlboro habit. I can't see Robbie going through that much trouble to get laid.

Oh, I can. He likes that look apparently. I'm slightly impressed with him, though. He seems to be the only person who can walk on earth, chew gum, and NOT impregnate Leah. All at the same time.

I want him and Adumb to be best friends on my tv screen. Robbie can teach Adumb some real not "Gary time" skills. They can film it in jennelle's house.

• Love 2

I'm slightly impressed with him, though. He seems to be the only person who can walk on earth, chew gum, and NOT impregnate Leah. All at the same time.

I'm not willing to give him that much credit. Mama Dawn had Leah on the depo shot in high school. She only went off of it after breaking up with Robbie and that's when she got pregnant with Corey. The next time she had sex with Robbie she was pretty recently post partum and likely wasn't ovulating yet. When Leah and Corey were engaged and planning their wedding, she likely was on BC because I'm sure with two babies, she was pretty damn overwhelmed. Same for when Robbie was caught on the deer cam- at that point, Jeremy had already gotten Leah knocked up and she had three kids to care for, and therefore had incentive to not get pregnant again.

It's possible Robbie is good about wearing a condom, but I think he's just really lucky with his timing and he generally bones Leah when she's actively avoiding pregnancy.

• Love 5

but I think he's just really lucky with his timing and he generally bones Leah when she's actively avoiding pregnancy.

I agree with your whole post but this part in particular? Still gives Robbie a point in my book. A big ol' check mark in his favor. Nothing to be proud of but its not going unnoticed, either. He's making a better effort than Leah is, apparently.

• Love 3

I agree with your whole post but this part in particular? Still gives Robbie a point in my book. A big ol' check mark in his favor. Nothing to be proud of but its not going unnoticed, either. He's making a better effort than Leah is, apparently.

Well, not really. If my theory is correct, Leah is the one who is taking the precautions. Robbie just reaps the benefits.

Although, I guess it could be argued that if my theory is correct, Robbie only wants to bone Leah when she's married, because any possible pregnancy would likely be attributed to her husband, not him.

• Love 2

I just don't give Leah any points for prevention, though. She really hasn't shown any. "A miscarriage, let me try to work it out with Corey, never mind can I have my ring back and try for another baby" Leah, just doesn't scream "im on birth control because I have twins already" to me.

Granted, she's not the " I don't know if I'm pregnant with your baby or just still aborting my husband's child" type, either.

I'm not trying to be rude or change your mind here, Tatum. Just posting my thoughts and enjoying your thoughts on the subject, as well.

• Love 6

No offense taken. We do know she does intermittently use birth control though. She was on the depo shot in high school prior to breaking up with Robbie, and she told Dr. Drew she was on it after her miscarriage (although she must have gone off it shortly after to conceive Addy, who I believe was planned). Given those two instances, I'm willing to believe she was on birth control both times she cheated with Robbie while married.

• Love 2
(edited)

That was me!

My, my, my...tsk tsk. Leah doesn't need birth control, she needs a device to keep her legs closed.

It's possible Robbie is good about wearing a condom, but I think he's just really lucky with his timing and he generally bones Leah when she's actively avoiding pregnancy.

Or, he gets Leah to give him anal sex and blow jobs.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

That was me!

My, my, my...tsk tsk. Leah doesn't need birth control, she needs a device to keep her legs closed.

Or, he gets Leah to give him anal sex and blow jobs.

Ooh, that's true. I wish Jenelle stuck to anal and blowjobs.

• Love 4
(edited)

The big question is…….Did she sniff those off the counter during A#3 first Birthday? I don't trust her to give her children vitamins. Or real food.  

ETA in regards to BC

Edited by FairyDusted

No offense taken. We do know she does intermittently use birth control though. She was on the depo shot in high school prior to breaking up with Robbie, and she told Dr. Drew she was on it after her miscarriage (although she must have gone off it shortly after to conceive Addy, who I believe was planned). Given those two instances, I'm willing to believe she was on birth control both times she cheated with Robbie while married.

Actually, she had an IUD that she removed because Jeremy wanted a baby, now keep in mind, they weren't even married, and I don't think they were even engaged yet, and Jeremy wanted to get her pregnant.

• Love 1

Actually, she had an IUD that she removed because Jeremy wanted a baby, now keep in mind, they weren't even married, and I don't think they were even engaged yet, and Jeremy wanted to get her pregnant.

This occurred shortly after she was dumped by Cory and she ran back to Jeremy.

• Love 1

Oooof, that preview of Ms Leah, Cory, and Miranda in the restaurant, where Leah actually has the balls to say "Shame on you" to him for asking about her drug use? I nearly collapsed under the weight of my incredulousness. What an asshole. I can not wait for the new season.

I was really impressed with Miranda in that scene for speaking up to Leah and try to get Leah to take responsibility for her actions as of late. Of course it got nowhere with her but I was surprised she spoke up, especially since it seems she rarely does.

• Love 4

So that's why grandma Sandy has been sharing all those rental house and rent to own postings with Dawn. It's for Leah and her Man!

I would be mortified if my grandmother posted things like that on my Facebook page.  Is that they only way she communicates with her grandchildren?  What is wrong with her?

• Love 4

I think we've all thought about how many half siblings Leah's kids will have, but Has anyone ever thought about how many step siblings the girlses will have over the course of their lives? They'll be at their first job at Wal-Mart, and the cashier next to them will be like, "hey remember me? I'm Braxleigh, we were stepsisters for like 6 months when we were in second grade!"

I needed this laugh.
  • Love 3

Maybe she can get with her sister and they can open a lose meat restaurant.

I feel like someone more clever than me could make a really great vagina joke right now...oh well. I would love to watch Messers go into business together because it would crash and burn in a new way. Maybe Sandy Kay can be a silent partner, like Bev. We'll skip over Dawn entirely because I'm sick of her. Sandy still comes out with some great lines on facebook.

• Love 3
(edited)

It seems that Leah has gotten pregnant by every serious boyfriend she's had since she was 16 except Robbie, so I'm gonna assume credit for using protection/preventing Leah getting pregnant should go to Robbie, not Leah. Leah's the common denominator in all of this. If we play "one of these things isn't like the other 2" with Corey, Jeremy, & Robbie, it's clear to me that it's likely Robbie was doing something to keep from knocking up and having to wife up Leah (while still getting to hit it).

I'm not willing to give Leah (or Leah alone) credit for preventing pregnancy with Robbie. I believe that if she could have easily done so, she would have "trap babied" Robbie years ago.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think we've all thought about how many half siblings Leah's kids will have, but Has anyone ever thought about how many step siblings the girlses will have over the course of their lives? They'll be at their first job at Wal-Mart, and the cashier next to them will be like, "hey remember me? I'm Braxleigh, we were stepsisters for like 6 months when we were in second grade!"

LMAO at Braxleigh. Such a TM baby name! Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think Robbie had his own "oops" with a woman other than Leah a year or so ago. I'm not willing to give him credit for birth control either.

And in all fairness, Corey wasn't a serious boyfriend Leah was looking to trap. I don't think Leah ever wanted Corey for the long haul. Her 16 and Pregnant episode showed her treating him with barely disguised contempt. She only wanted him back once she realized no one was beating down the door to date a 17-18 year old who was a full time caregiver of twin babies. Once they reconciled, he was the one who pushed marriage, not her.

In the same vein, Addy was planned as Jeremy couldn't bear the idea of losing his prize.If anything, sounds like Jeremy pressured Leah into getting pregnant with Addy, rather than Leah purposely getting pregnant to keep Jeremy.

While Leah is frequently irresponsible, I actually don't think she ever set out to trap either Corey or Jeremy. I don't see her in the same light as Maci from TM1, who I strongly suspect intentionally misled her boyfriend about her chances of being able to get pregnant. That's why sometimes I have a hard time feeling sorry for either Corey or Jeremy, although I would hate to have Leah for an ex. Corey also chose to forgo protection when he hooked up with Leah. Jeremy was actively trying to knock her up- and this was after he saw all her shenanigans unfolding!

It's entirely possible Robbie looked at Leah's mess of a life and her beat down exes and thought, oh hell no. But honestly, he's never struck me as a mature, responsible individual either, and  I still think he hit it with her while she was on BC to avoid a second pregnancy with either of her husbands, or he is the lucky beneficiary of some good timing.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 3
nd in all fairness, Corey wasn't a serious boyfriend Leah was looking to trap. I don't think Leah ever wanted Corey for the long haul. Her 16 and Pregnant episode showed her treating him with barely disguised contempt.

Which just shows what an idiot she is. Cory was the best she ever had. Every guy since then has been a step down. Her girlses are lucky to have him as their father. 

I do agree that Leah doesn't seem to be intentionally trapping these dudes with babies. I think she's just one of those chicks who can never be alone and needs constant validation from men. The babies are just a side effect of her being ignorant and completely unsafe about things. Getting the "love" and affection is the priority, worrying about BC is too much of a hassle. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I do agree that Leah doesn't seem to be intentionally trapping these dudes with babies. I think she's just one of those chicks who can never be alone and needs constant validation from men. The babies are just a side effect of her being ignorant and completely unsafe about things. Getting the "love" and affection is the priority, worrying about BC is too much of a hassle.

I agree Leah can't be alone and is desperate for male attention and validation, but nothing was stopping either Corey or Jeremy from also hassling with birth control. They are both just as guilty as she is for being unsafe.

I'd be willing to bet Leah quit the depo shot pretty shortly prior to hooking up with Corey in his truck. 10 bucks says one of her girlfriends told her that you are "safe" for a brief period after stopping hormonal birth control and she'd be covered. Truthfully, going off hormonal BC can mess with ovulation for an extended period of time, but of course you can't rely on that. Leah and Corey must have hit it not only while she was ovulating (or shortly before) but during a cycle where Leah had the misfortune of dropping two eggs, seeing as how she had fraternal twins. I mean, yeah, they were both stupid, but talk about unlucky breaks.

It's been discussed on other threads, but I can't believe the number of girls who, on their 16 and Pregnant, freely admit to not only using no protection, but having regular sex with a boyfriend for an extended period of time. Yeah, it only takes once, but a girl who has unprotected sex with a boyfriend for a year greatly increases her odds of getting pregnant, much more so than a girl who had an unprotected one night stand. What did Kail, Chelsea, Farrah, Amber, Jenelle, Cate (and their respective partners), etc think was going to happen?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 1
I agree Leah can't be alone and is desperate for male attention and validation, but nothing was stopping either Corey or Jeremy from also hassling with birth control. They are both just as guilty as she is for being unsafe.

Oh I completely agree that the guys dropped the ball as well. I was just speaking from Leah's perspective, since we were talking about whether she was a "baby trapper" or not. 

• Love 3