Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Like my new profile picture? hahaha

Anyway, this new blind item may explain Leah's facebook rant.  Not that I believe anything she says anyway.

The Teen Mom that seems to never leave this space has been trying to get a friend of hers to come forward because the friend hooked up with her ex. The friend though is unwilling and our Teen Mom is just hinting at it but won’t say anything because of what her ex will say about her.

• Love 3

The Teen Mom that seems to never leave this space has been trying to get a friend of hers to come forward because the friend hooked up with her ex. The friend though is unwilling and our Teen Mom is just hinting at it but won’t say anything because of what her ex will say about her.

Calling Leah's bluff. It only counts if this happened after Corey and Miranda were committed to each other and not just two people who had gone on on a date before. What Corey possibly say about her that hasn't been said or speculated a hundred times already online?

PS aren't you glad Dawn didn't take that photo in a bikini?

I love reading the comments on Leah's Facebook. If I had a nickel for every "YOUR a good mom" comment, I'd be rich.

I'd love it if Facebook posted IP addresses, revealing that almost all the comments were posted by herself or relatives in Kanawha County.

• Love 4

Calling Leah's bluff. It only counts if this happened after Corey and Miranda were committed to each other and not just two people who had gone on on a date before. What Corey possibly say about her that hasn't been said or speculated a hundred times already online?

PS aren't you glad Dawn didn't take that photo in a bikini?

I'd love it if Facebook posted IP addresses, revealing that almost all the comments were posted by herself or relatives in Kanawha County.

Mama Dawn in a bikini......Now that shit gonna keep me up all damn night! That photo is horrifying enough,thank you;) 

On Leah's fb page I guess she made a change from 'divorced' or 'it's complicated' or whatever she had back to 'married'. I read the comments and someone asked if it was to Josh. Who is Josh?

Probably someone she used to cheat on Robbie with...but she realized this was her favorite:

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/timmywhoa/2312544255_376d1a8b7e_b.jpg

Warning: NSFW

Edited by wrestlesflamingos
NSFW link
  • Love 5
It is what she implied.

However, Miranda aside... Who here thinks Corey would be willing to cheat with Leah, given all the crap she's said about him, on her public media pages, and Teen Mom 2 commentary?

Not me.

I agree. I think Corey is WAY over Leah. Even if there were no Miranda in the picture, after all Leah has said and done lately, I cannot see him going there. He loves his daughters, and he comes across truly disgusted by some of her recent behavior. 

Mkay, your new profile pic wins the internet. 

• Love 4

Will they serve Cheetos and Mountain Dew?

Only the finest gourmet versions.

You'll also get to meet WV's romantic actor, Leonardo TruckCapio and re enact the role of Kate Winslet standing at the prow of the Titanic. Prow, or bow, or whatever it is that coal barges have...

• Love 1

In the Jan. 5, 2015, issue of InTouch Weekly, "multiple sources" allege that Leah took nearly $50,000 from Ali Simms. The cash in the account, set up with money from MTV, was reportedly meant to be used toward the child's costly medical expenses and college education.

“The money in Ali’s trust fund was not supposed to be touched by anyone,” said an source. “It’s absolutely disgusting.”

Trust funds set up for Leah’s other two daughters, Ali's twin, Aleeah, 5, and Adalynn, 1, were reportedly not touched. Insiders told the tabloid they believe that Leah "totally drained" Ali’s account because it would be easier to cover up the loss.

http://www.ibtimes.com/teen-mom-2-star-leah-calvert-accused-taking-money-daughter-alis-trust-fund-1766092

• Love 1

What a worthless bitch.

edited later...wrestlesflamingos...makes you wonder what happened (or if this money) was part of that charity she set up for Ali, which was fan funded. If that's where the money came from, assuming this is true, then she had/has no business touching it, except for paying medical expenses (which, if true, I doubt that's what the money was used for.) Being a single mother with no job, well you know how that goes.

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 1

Well, from what I'm reading it doesn't say that MTV set up the account. Just that it was set up with MTV money. So, ostensibly, Leah could have started trust funds for the girlses at some point, and put part of her earnings from the show in there. Perhaps more went into Ali's because she received donations from people who wanted to help? I don't know, In Touch definitely puts false things out there, but it could be true. 

• Love 2

The saddest thing is generally parents who steal money from their kids are hard to prosecute and recover the money from. Especially if Leah set up the account herself with her own money (even if it was only some and the rest fan donations, etc.). If I were Corey I'd be furious too, if this turns out to be true....even if it's only in part. But if most of what's been said about Leah these last few months is true (drugs, cheating, all the lies) I wouldn't put it past her. Addicts do really despicable shit, especially to the ones they love.

• Love 5

Leah D. Calvert ‏@TM2LeahDawn  3h3 hours ago
I can't believe some of these pathetic  individuals  that hide behind the name  of "a source"  My girls still have they're money....

It's just  not at the bank your looking at.  #Crazyy

• Love 2

True or not I wouldn't put it past her at ALL! Those pills are expensive y'all !

Oh and I would totally change my photo. I've been trying since we got here.

Not looking in the right bank my ass 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 3

How many people here are willing to change their profile pics to ones of Leah and family? I think it would be a trip to see a bunch o'them on the left side of the page!

<--- will Witch Leah do?

Anyway, If I were Corey and found out about the money, assuming it is true, there'd be Hell to pay.

Edited by spidermiss2426
  • Love 3

I can't believe some of these pathetic  individuals  that hide behind the name  of "a source"  My girls still have they're money....

It's just  not at the bank your looking at.  #Crazyy

I don't think "The Bank of Leah's Nose" is a Chartered Bank, so it would be impossible to look there to see where the money went.

• Love 6

How many people here are willing to change their profile pics to ones of Leah and family? I think it would be a trip to see a bunch o'them on the left side of the page!

Too much Mary Kay color clash on a screen might damage people's monitors, but I'm not a tech :)

Leah probably just moved Ali's money to get better interest rates on it, since she's such a smart shopper and finds great deals like a dryer for $3k in a low-cost-of-living area.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

You just made my nasty day a sun ray, Spidermiss!

And it THIER money Leah. Not there money. Dumbass

But not even there. She wrote "they're" lol!!!!  My Word!! She is a hot mess!

• Love 4

She also misspelled "you're" as "your." Two completely different words, Leah.

She just did it on purpose to be ironic. We all know that Leah is highly educated, as 'proven' by her admission to nursing school.

Here's an alternate explanation from comments at teenmomjunkies:

"electronical

December 24, 2014 at 1:17 am

Leah actually used the correct form of “they’re” because that’s all her children are to her… Money."

Edited by cheatincheetos

I agree. I think Corey is WAY over Leah. Even if there were no Miranda in the picture, after all Leah has said and done lately, I cannot see him going there. He loves his daughters, and he comes across truly disgusted by some of her recent behavior. 

Mkay, your new profile pic wins the internet.

You'd be surprised.....my brother had 2 kids with a worthless drug addict and it took him 6 years after the first incident to finally send her packing back to her parents to deal with. After my first nephew was born a wedding was planned and cancelled one week before. That was the first out of I don't know how many times she was kicked out of the house. And I love my 2nd nephew to death but that was a time he couldn't keep it in his pants apparently.

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a spouse
The Cheetos were strewn on the carpet with care
With hopes that L'il Fisher soon would be there

The girlses were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of Sour Patch Kids danced in their heads;

And Leah wearing warmups and Jermy's old cap
Had just logged on Twitter to post more bullcrap

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
She turned for a minute from reading the chatter.

When what on the deercam's display did appear,
But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer,
With a little old driver so lively and quick,
Leah said in a moment "These pills got some kick!"

More rapid than rumors his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:

"On Farrah and Amber,  On Tyler, On Caitlyn!
On Gaythan, on Kieffer, on Javi and Kailyn!

He had a broad face and a little round belly
That shook (when he laughed) like a knocked-up Jenelly.

And I can't come up with a spoof for the rest of the poem, it's already been 15 minutes so I quitses and I'm going into medical law school now y'all all.

Merry Christmas etc. and thanks for all the hilarious posts that I've enjoyed reading.

• Love 23

I can just imagine Leah being one of those trailer trash women applying for food stamps(nothing wrong with that if you really need it) while adding kids to the situation to get a man to care for her, so she doesn't have to do shit. She's already dumb ignorant and can't keep her legs together.

• Love 1

Somehow I'm not surprised Robbie has a criminal past. Only the best for Leah! This bit also amused me.

Messer has attemped to distance herself from Kidd. But Kidd recently came clean, confessing to an illicit tryst with the formerly squeaky-clean star.

As Radar previously reported, Messer is unofficially estranged from her husband Jeremy Calvert, 25, who is hesitant to upset his conservative family by filing for divorce.

Really, Radar? The squeaky-clean comment is ridiculous, and I am pretty sure Germy's family is more than totally onboard to have him divorce Leah. I wouldn't be surprised if they are pushing him towards it. Speaking of, has anyone found out if he has actually filed yet? I know we've got some decent public record sleuths up in here.

Leah rambling on her facebook comments.

Leah Messer's Official Fan Page :) I would absolutely love to know how I was bashing anyone by defending myself from the false accusations being made on the page they ALLOW to be ran. If they didn't agree with what was on the page then they should take that up with the fact members they are ALLOWING to run it and posts the articles etc that they are. By them allowing it then they downgrading my marriage and posting articles that are far from true and downgrading to the mother and step father of Ali and Aleeah. I was simply saying that because they shouldn't act all perfect and put someone else's marriage on blast by false accusations.. No one's marriage is perfect and I actually know facts to how theirs isn't so it's definitely not right for them to allow such things being said or posted if they wouldn't want me to defend myself. Corey is a great father and I respect him for that but any of them trying to bring me down or downgrade me only looks horrible to those that know facts about more than anyone on any page out here. His attorney for example has went to social media stating so many false accusations it's SOO SAD. I would be ashamed of myself especially the article of me taking money from my children. The funny thing about it is... The money that was given to my kids is not in the account they're saying it was "stolen" from... Have you ever heard of CDs at a bank?... I'm doing my best at being as nice as I can be and as PATIENT as I can be for soon it will be my time to speak to everyone and they will see... I will not need a "close source" etc or even an attorney to do it for me. I have no reason to downgrade anyone but just to speak the TRUTH rather I look bad or I don't look bad. I would never chose to put someone down to lift myself up. I guess each to their own though and they one day will pay that price. This is honestly all I have to say to this post. I've never in my life could say some of the things to someone that I see and am called on social media and one day yes you too will have to pay a price for that, if that person is you. I forgive you anyways and love every single person that was given life and I wish NOTHING but the best for you and everyone in this world. Xoxo
~Leah

Leah Messer's Official Fan Page :) Each and everyone out there will learn a lot by reading my book that will be coming when the time Is right

• Love 3

New FB drinking game - shots any time she says "downgrade" (or any variation of the word). I'd be passed out by the end of the above post! 

So, if someone has "downgraded" her marriage, does that take her back to being engaged? Dating? Hooking up in the back of the truck outside the Tastee-Freeze? What?

• Love 6

Somehow I'm not surprised Robbie has a criminal past. Only the best for Leah! This bit also amused me.

Really, Radar? The squeaky-clean comment is ridiculous

I noticed the same thing. Cheating on the eve of her wedding was squeaky clean and prior rumors of prescription drug misuse...kayyyyy...

Leah Messer's Official Fan Page :) Each and everyone out there will learn a lot by reading my book that will be coming when the time Is right

Finish writing a book....I question how many she's even finished reading. Right after you finish medical school and turn a hefty profit on the MLM makeup business, right, Leah? Probably jealous of Kailyn's book.

"I've never in my life could say some of the things to someone that I see and am called on social media and one day yes you too will have to pay a price for that, if that person is you."

And yet, you were just fine with lolling around on your bed while your (soon to be ex) second husband called the father of your twins a 'piece of sh!t' unchallenged...and that's just what was shown when the cameras were rolling. That's 'downgrading' to the actual father of Ali and Aleeah.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

I was reading one of the articles about how Leah took Ali's $50,000 or whatever and the comments on the article made me  so sad. There were all these girls defending Leah. One said she's seen Leah on tv for years and she's a very responsible mother all the time and takes good care of her kids. Um are we all watching the same show??  Leah is no where NEAR a responsible mother. She doesn't have a steady job and yet she still rarely has her kids. Its always someone else taking care of them. When she does have the twins with her they look dirty and unkept. she feeds them lunchables and crap. When they are with Corey and Miranda they seem more relaxed, they look clean and neat and their hair is always brushed. 

Not sure why Leah is attacking Corey and MIranda's marriage and saying they are the ones saying all these (supposedly untrue) things about her. She started talking shit about Corey cheating on Miranda on national tv on one of the reunion shows. She talks crap about Corey in every other episode. Not sure why she thinks that stuff isn't on record. Corey has never said a bad thing about Leah that I can remember. I really hope karma kicks her ass and she gets what is coming to her.

• Love 8

New FB drinking game - shots any time she says "downgrade" (or any variation of the word). I'd be passed out by the end of the above post! 

So, if someone has "downgraded" her marriage, does that take her back to being engaged? Dating? Hooking up in the back of the truck outside the Tastee-Freeze? What?

Standard and Poor's just downgraded her marriage to a lower credit rating than Russian junk bonds.

• Love 7

I can't. It causes me actual cringe spasm each time I see downgrade and think about that scene. If you do it, please self moderate.

• Love 1

Only if a free liver transplant is included as part of the game!

• Love 3

Leah rambling on her facebook comments.

Leah Messer's Official Fan Page :) I would absolutely love to know how I was bashing anyone by defending myself from the false accusations being made on the page they ALLOW to be ran. If they didn't agree with what was on the page then they should take that up with the fact members they are ALLOWING to run it and posts the articles etc that they are. By them allowing it then they downgrading my marriage and posting articles that are far from true and downgrading to the mother and step father of Ali and Aleeah. I was simply saying that because they shouldn't act all perfect and put someone else's marriage on blast by false accusations.. No one's marriage is perfect and I actually know facts to how theirs isn't so it's definitely not right for them to allow such things being said or posted if they wouldn't want me to defend myself. Corey is a great father and I respect him for that but any of them trying to bring me down or downgrade me only looks horrible to those that know facts about more than anyone on any page out here. His attorney for example has went to social media stating so many false accusations it's SOO SAD. I would be ashamed of myself especially the article of me taking money from my children. The funny thing about it is... The money that was given to my kids is not in the account they're saying it was "stolen" from... Have you ever heard of CDs at a bank?... I'm doing my best at being as nice as I can be and as PATIENT as I can be for soon it will be my time to speak to everyone and they will see... I will not need a "close source" etc or even an attorney to do it for me. I have no reason to downgrade anyone but just to speak the TRUTH rather I look bad or I don't look bad. I would never chose to put someone down to lift myself up. I guess each to their own though and they one day will pay that price. This is honestly all I have to say to this post. I've never in my life could say some of the things to someone that I see and am called on social media and one day yes you too will have to pay a price for that, if that person is you. I forgive you anyways and love every single person that was given life and I wish NOTHING but the best for you and everyone in this world. Xoxo

~Leah

Just...what? What is this rambling? Go home, Leah. You're high.

• Love 6

Only if a free liver transplant is included as part of the game!

And Mama Dawn will assist in your operation. She's got medical expertise. Shh, shhhhh. Stop struggling and just breeeeeathe from the mask. Just relax...

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

I feel like Leah's life is now perfect fodder for a Lifetime movie. If I hadn't been watching since her 16 and Pregnant episode and someone summarized everything that's happened since then, I'd think it was all made up. The 'caught cheating by the deer cam' plot twist is gold.

• Love 7

I feel like Leah's life is now perfect fodder for a Lifetime movie. If I hadn't been watching since her 16 and Pregnant episode and someone summarized everything that's happened since then, I'd think it was all made up. The 'caught cheating by the deer cam' plot twist is gold.

Which actress should play her? :) Someone really annoying to most people and someone who is often in those kind of formulaic Lifetime movies. If Robbie is that violent, it fits a Lifetime plot even better, although he doesn't seem interested enough in Leah to stalk her when she wants him to go away. Also, Leah used to be a cheerleader. That's another element that fits...

http://forums.intpcentral.com/showthread.php?21143-Lifetime-Movie-Plot-Generator

• Love 3

Which actress should play her? :) Someone really annoying to most people and someone who is often in those kind of formulaic Lifetime movies. If Robbie is that violent, it fits a Lifetime plot even better, although he doesn't seem interested enough in Leah to stalk her when she wants him to go away. Also, Leah used to be a cheerleader. That's another element that fits...

http://forums.intpcentral.com/showthread.php?21143-Lifetime-Movie-Plot-Generator

I want to say Kirsten Dunst. I think they look similar enough, she has a baby face, and she was in a Lifetime movie before....that awful 15 and Pregnant drivel. So she's familiar with the territory.

Who would play Germy and Corey?

• Love 5