Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Does Corey have custody of the girlses now?  And if Corey and Jermy had a brain between the two of them, they'd hightail it to their joint attorney's office right the fuck NOW and file for custody.  Who agrees to give their kids back to someone who's high out of their mind?

• Love 3

Per one of the articles published, one of the selling points to get Leah to go to rehab was that each dad promised they wouldn't do anything with custody until she got out. I guess both guys thought it would be better in the long run if Leah got sober.

• Love 3

Per one of the articles published, one of the selling points to get Leah to go to rehab was that each dad promised they wouldn't do anything with custody until she got out. I guess both guys thought it would be better in the long run if Leah got sober.

I remember reading that too. Which to me makes it even more nuts that she's apparently checking out early. I would have thought they (Corey, Jeremy) would insist on her staying for the full course of treatment, at least.

Oh, that Leah. You know, we talk a lot of smack about her (and all the rest) but I really do hope she gets it together. I can see that she genuinely loves those girlseses and I wouldn't want her to lose them, or they her.

I agree. I do think she does genuinely love her children and could be a good mom if she gets her act together. (As opposed to Jenelle, who I don't think loves anyone but Jenelle and has never wanted to be a mom.)

• Love 2

Promises, schmomises.  Say what you need to say to get her into rehab, then do what you have to do for the safety of your children.  How does Leah, a drug addict who is filmed screaming at her kids, have the upper hand when it comes to custody?  Come on.  

(edited)

Wait! She left early? 

I don't think she's left yet, but I remember reading articles saying she checked into a 30 day program in late May and would be released in mid-June. Let me see if I can find it again...

ETA well here's the article I was thinking of: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leah-messer-rehab-depression-stress-201536. "A source close to Leah noted that the reality star is in for depression and stress, not drug use. She was originally signed up for a 30-day stint, but could be released early."  According to the same article she also entered the program late, while working out issues with Corey. So, she started the program late and reportedly may be leaving early.

However, my pal Google shows a ton of different articles with different info and dates, so who knows.

Edited by NikSac

I'm sure Jeremy would prefer that she get clean and have custody of Adderall, because he certainly can't drag the kid with him around the country to various job sites.

I wonder if Jeremy's got her while he's recovering from that ATV accident that he had?  Hope so... it'd be some good bonding time for them I would think.

• Love 1

Okay, wanna make bets on how long it will be before she grabs some dude by his penis and tries to get him to marry her? Will it happen while she is in rehab? Or, will she wait a decent amount of time and wait until 30 days after rehab?

• Love 4
(edited)

Knocked up by the end of the year. Married in the beginning of next year. Not with Robbie, because he married someone else. In 2017, sometime, she gets caught cheating on that husband with Robbie, once again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 5

Knocked up by the end of the year. Married in the beginning of next year. Not with Robbie, because he married someone else.

Unless fidelity in marriage means more to him than it does to her - because otherwise, I figure it'll be Robbie again. I don't think they'll ever get married, but I fully expect to hear about him appearing in more deer-cam drama.

• Love 2

And this is exactly why so many single parents need to stop bringing a new love interest into their child[ren]'s lives so quickly. I absolutely hated the way Leah would make the girlses hug, kiss, and tell Jeremy "I love you" so soon into their relationship.  I'm sure they will be affected by his absence in some way and will wonder what the hell happened to him.

• Love 8

And this is exactly why so many single parents need to stop bringing a new love interest into their child[ren]'s lives so quickly. I absolutely hated the way Leah would make the girlses hug, kiss, and tell Jeremy "I love you" so soon into their relationship.  I'm sure they will be affected by his absence in some way and will wonder what the hell happened to him.

And they will be seeing him when he goes to their house to pick up his daughter for visitation. They will watch him take their sister for the weekend while they stay behind. I know they are not his daughters, but they have some kind of connection with him.

• Love 5

US Magazine is covering the story, too:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-is-divorced-again-2015106

Messer, 23, and Calvert, 24, also agreed to the custody terms, which gives Messer custody of the couple’s daughter, Adalynn, 2, another source tells Us. Calvert will have visitation rights.
The young mom is currently in a treatment center and did not attend the hearing, which her lawyer was present for, a source confirms. Messer checked into a treatment facility for a 30-day program to deal with depression and stress, another source close to her told Us earlier this month.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-is-divorced-again-2015106#ixzz3cjFb5Dxz
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

And they will be seeing him when he goes to their house to pick up his daughter for visitation. They will watch him take their sister for the weekend while they stay behind. I know they are not his daughters, but they have some kind of connection with him.

Nah, They'll be with Corey. Just like they are every single weekend. The twins probably wont ever see Jeremy again, save birthday parties (and only maybe.)

I've always admired a few friends and family in my life for being able to get past that. I am sure it's exceptionally hard, but I know a number of people who take all the kids together for weekend, special trips, and such.

• Love 6

I'm sure Jeremy would prefer that she get clean and have custody of Adderall, because he certainly can't drag the kid with him around the country to various job sites.

Agreed. I am not sure Jeremy even wanted full custody, as that would involve handing baby Addy off to various relatives and friends for weeks on end with no stability, or changing careers which may cause a dramatic drop in lifestyle for both of them. Obviously if the alternative is Leah watching Addy while high as a kite than the former is the lesser of the evils, but it seems like both Jeremy and Corey are trying to think long term and are being pragmatic. It's in everyone's best interest for Leah to get help, and if agreeing to hold off on custody arrangements gives Leah enough incentive to give rehab a fair shot (vs chacking out early the minute she gets wind of Corey and Jeremy filing anything legal), I can see why the guys would agree to it.

That said, I am not super confident rehab is enough to help Leah manage her myriad of problems, which include not only substance abuse, but depression, low self esteem, and her general feelings of anger and being overwhelmed. I mean, her life totally sucks. Yes, it is almost 100% her own decision making that caused it, but that doesn't mean it's easy to get through each day. While I don't find Leah to be an overly sympathetic person, I do often feel sorry for her because I think her life is just so shitty. Yeah, it's her own fault, but a shitty life is still a shitty life.

• Love 8

But he would have to be similarly committed to staying in the relationship. I actually hope she does find someone soon that is in it for the long haul. The combination of Leah having three young girls, terrible judgement, and a desperation to be in a relationship, is just prime grounds for some very, VERY unsavory suitors. Honestly, Corey and Jeremy should consider ponying up for a background check for any dude that Leah brings home. They can take turns paying for it.

• Love 6

Call me crazy, but I think Leah's next husband will be the one that sticks. No matter how bad he is, she's going to be determined to stick it out, to prove how she has changed and that she can be a good wife.

I hope you're right for the girlses' sake, but I think it'll only happen if she moves far, far away from Robbie, and her sex drive drops by about 90%.  Plus she'll need to find a guy willing to put up with 3 kids, 2 exes, and a ring all waiting and ready to go so she can get married again ASAP.

• Love 3

I don't think Leah's propensity for straying has anything to do with her sex drive. Maybe I'm completely off base, but I think she equates sex with love. She wants the attention, the affection. Once the bloom is off the rose in the marriage, so to speak, she gets bored and needy. Cory worked a lot and Jermy works out of freaking town - if they couldn't give her their undivided attention, she went looking elsewhere to reaffirm her worth. 

I think Leah has some serious problems, evidenced by her quick hookups leading to babies, cheating, and drug use. I don't think she will change much, if at all, until she gets some legit help. 

• Love 9

I'm also very worried about what kind of scumbags Leah be attracting. Her pool of suitors has to be getting smaller. She went from cute, high school girl to the cute girl with twins that's on a tv show, and now she's a washed out 23 year old two time divorcee with three kids, a drug problem and whose every mistake could become fodder for the internet.

One of the most key moments for me in all of teen mom was when Jenelle and Barb were sitting on Jenelle's bed (45 seconds post abortion) and Jenelle was telling Barb all about the marine, college student, employed, football player model she met on her dating app, and Barb knowingly cackled, "And he's interested in YOU?!?!" This applies to Leah, because people attract people that are like them. There's a reason why Jenelle isn't dating an accountant that likes going to museums, and that Adam isn't dating a pediatrician that teaches Sunday School in her free time. Leah isn't going to be attracting any quality guys anytime soon. She's only going to be attracting grifters and junkies. I sincerely hope she gets herself some help. The only ones I really care about in this case are Ali, Grace and Addy, and I hope that their fathers pay very close attention to who Leah brings around the girls.

• Love 8

As much as I can snark on Leah for finding a new guy, whether in rehab or shortly thereafter, the last thing this girl needs is another guy in her life. She needs to work on herself and the kids she already has. Leah is fucked up in so many ways. Getting clean is the first step, but what about the issues that drove her to that point? Are those problems going to be touched upon? Or, are they going to be swept under the rug? What is really going on with Leah that she equates sex with love? What has led her to feel the need to have a guy in her bed in order to feel happy?

• Love 8

I can also see Leah pulling an "Ambie" for her next guy. I predict an older guy that has some addiction problems himself, and his own slew of kids that he has every other weekend. Leah would be such an evil stepmother.

• Love 6

I don't think Leah's propensity for straying has anything to do with her sex drive. Maybe I'm completely off base, but I think she equates sex with love. She wants the attention, the affection. Once the bloom is off the rose in the marriage, so to speak, she gets bored and needy. Cory worked a lot and Jermy works out of freaking town - if they couldn't give her their undivided attention, she went looking elsewhere to reaffirm her worth. 

That's a really, really good point. I think she needs to find someone who lives and works in town and can give her attention constantly.  Or, of course, learn to be okay with herself and feel worthy without all that (which I think might be much harder to do). I hope her "not drug rehab" is helping even if she does cut it short.

• Love 1
That's a really, really good point. I think she needs to find someone who lives and works in town and can give her attention constantly.  Or, of course, learn to be okay with herself and feel worthy without all that (which I think might be much harder to do). I hope her "not drug rehab" is helping even if she does cut it short.

Well, Cory lived and worked in town. He was home every night, on weekends. But homeboy was tired. Because he WORKED. I think Leah's "love tank" (tm OG Vicki) is a bottomless pit. Yea, she has to learn how to fill it herself, instead of expecting guys to constantly make her feel better about herself. 

• Love 8

Well, Cory lived and worked in town. He was home every night, on weekends. But homeboy was tired. Because he WORKED. I think Leah's "love tank" (tm OG Vicki) is a bottomless pit. Yea, she has to learn how to fill it herself, instead of expecting guys to constantly make her feel better about herself. 

Farrah should introduce Leah to some sex toys.

• Love 4

Yeah, if Corey dared went to sleep without trying to bone Leah or tell her how pretty she was, Leah would conclude that Corey no longer found her attractive and would be on the phone with Robbie the next morning to give herself the ego boost.

I don't find Leah that attractive, but she apparently was pretty popular in school. She's dumber than a box of rocks and doesn't appear to have much in the way of hobbies, so I think she feels like her only selling points are her looks and youth. I am not sure how she can go about fixing that though. She's not in a position right now where she can spend a ton of time and effort on her personal enrichment and growth.

Farrah should introduce Leah to some sex toys.

No good. A sex toy can't tell her how pretty and sexy she is. I think her interest in sex is much less about physical release and much more about validation.

• Love 8

The situation with Leah and the girlses just annoyed me last season.  She spent a lot of time complaining about how hard it was to have 3 kids under 6 (and I have no doubt that it is) but when Corey and Miranda offered a solution and have the girls live with them for an extra day, she refused to even consider it.  And the whole businesses with her having sole medical authority with Ali was just petty.  If Corey was a dad like Adam, fair enough but he takes good care of the girlses and is a real parent to them.  She can't handle criticism or even acknowledge that maybe she needs to change some things.  

• Love 6

Yup. That's exactly it. When Leah whines about how hard she has it (which is laughable, considering how often we see someone helping her), it's not because she wants a solution. She wants people to feel sorry for her. 

• Love 3

No good. A sex toy can't tell her how pretty and sexy she is. I think her interest in sex is much less about physical release and much more about validation.

You may be on to something here... talking Teen Mom sex toys!  Could be a whole new line in the TM sex toy collection. 

(and yes I knew, yuck - sorry)

• Love 2

I'm also very worried about what kind of scumbags Leah be attracting. Her pool of suitors has to be getting smaller. She went from cute, high school girl to the cute girl with twins that's on a tv show, and now she's a washed out 23 year old two time divorcee with three kids, a drug problem and whose every mistake could become fodder for the internet.

One of the most key moments for me in all of teen mom was when Jenelle and Barb were sitting on Jenelle's bed (45 seconds post abortion) and Jenelle was telling Barb all about the marine, college student, employed, football player model she met on her dating app, and Barb knowingly cackled, "And he's interested in YOU?!?!" This applies to Leah, because people attract people that are like them. There's a reason why Jenelle isn't dating an accountant that likes going to museums, and that Adam isn't dating a pediatrician that teaches Sunday School in her free time. Leah isn't going to be attracting any quality guys anytime soon. She's only going to be attracting grifters and junkies. I sincerely hope she gets herself some help. The only ones I really care about in this case are Ali, Grace and Addy, and I hope that their fathers pay very close attention to who Leah brings around the girls.

Leah is supposedly dating a much older, African-American, personal trainer. Tru Wuv 4eva.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/leah-messer-new-boyfriend-teen-mom-dating-older-personal-trainer/

The situation with Leah and the girlses just annoyed me last season.  She spent a lot of time complaining about how hard it was to have 3 kids under 6 (and I have no doubt that it is) but when Corey and Miranda offered a solution and have the girls live with them for an extra day, she refused to even consider it.  And the whole businesses with her having sole medical authority with Ali was just petty.  If Corey was a dad like Adam, fair enough but he takes good care of the girlses and is a real parent to them.  She can't handle criticism or even acknowledge that maybe she needs to change some things.  

re: the bolded part I've actually wondered if she did that to hide the missed therapy appointments. I assume that with sole medical authority she'd be the one to dictate who can and can't get medical information, so she could prevent Corey from knowing anything except what she told him. I could be completely off  base, but it was the first thing I thought of.

• Love 4

Leah is supposedly dating a much older, African-American, personal trainer. Tru Wuv 4eva.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/leah-messer-new-boyfriend-teen-mom-dating-older-personal-trainer/

Thanks for that article he sounds like a great catch if he moved in with Mumma Dawn, and once again Dawn shows great parenting skills by enabling Leah's non stop love life.

Jeremy have to say hypocrite, you had no issue with Leah having your strange butt around the twins but are shocked that once again she moved on at lightening speed

• Love 3

re: the bolded part I've actually wondered if she did that to hide the missed therapy appointments. I assume that with sole medical authority she'd be the one to dictate who can and can't get medical information, so she could prevent Corey from knowing anything except what she told him. I could be completely off base, but it was the first thing I thought of.

I originally thought it was her way of being a manipulative bitch about things, and maybe she would try to extort extra money for medical information. But I think this is much more likely. She doesn't want him knowing that she can't drag her ass out of bed to take Ali to physical therapy.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sorry, what was the tweet? I couldn't find it anywhere.

It basically said 'and the next one will be an oreo' #nasty.

I'm assuming he's referring to her next child. He did try to backtrack and said something else about a butterfinger but I think it's pretty obvious.

I'm going to hope against all hope that her newest boyfriend isn't that much of an idiot and is just using her to get his name out there and no children or marriages come from this relationship. She needs to step back from her personal life and be a mom for awhile.

Edited by MrsPatrickBateman
  • Love 2

I'm assuming he's referring to her next child. He did try to backtrack and said something else about a butterfinger but I think it's pretty obvious.

I'm going to hope against all hope that her newest boyfriend isn't that much of an idiot and is just using her to get his name out there and no children or marriages come from this relationship. She needs to step back from her personal life and be a mom for awhile.

Wow that is incredibly low, no wonder why he deleted it

• Love 3

Thanks for that article he sounds like a great catch if he moved in with Mumma Dawn, and once again Dawn shows great parenting skills by enabling Leah's non stop love life.

Jeremy have to say hypocrite, you had no issue with Leah having your strange butt around the twins but are shocked that once again she moved on at lightening speed

How does it not scream "user" to her if he wants to move in with her and her thirsty mom after like a week? And how is she dating, I thought she was in rehab? This girl confuses me so much.

Jerms is definitely feeling Corey's pain now, because now he's the dad that has no control over Leah making shitty decisions around his kid. I don't feel that badly for him, but I do feel awful for Adalynn. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was looking for a Miranda of his own to marry quickly and have her as a stay at home mom so he could seek more custody of Adalynn.

So I'm going to say Leah gets her 4th A-girl in May 2016.

Thank you, MrsPatrickBateman! Wow, that is awful though. While I don't want Leah to have another child, I 85% expect she will. I hope that Jeremy doesn't raise his daughter to think or speak like that.

• Love 1

Nice, Jeremy. Your parents must be so proud. And really, in the context to which he's referring, doesn't even make sense.

• Love 5