Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, oakville said:

It wasn't shown how they got free.

They showed Daryl rubbing the rope tying his hands against the pipe before he was branded so I presume that is how he escaped.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5

I always say there is no age limit on these hands. 8 to 80 - run up and get done up. I'm a little bit Jesus and lil bit Season 5 Rick. Run up and see who I decided to be that day.

Edited by Boofish
4 minutes ago, raven said:

So why the branding?  For funsies?

It is a way of asserting control over the children. It is why cult leaders get their followers to do abominable things like brand another and have sex with one another's spouses and children.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Wait a minute.  Michonne is saying WE DECIDED.  So if it was a group decision, why is Michonne the heavy?  Why is she the big meanie who doesn't want to help their friends?  She's just the only one willing to step up and take responsibility.

So the big X scars were basically a red herring for this backstory of how we became isolationists but we're all better now.  And we still have no idea why the supposed rift between Michonne and Maggie that spread to their entire communities exists.

• Love 6
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

So the big X scars were basically a red herring for this backstory of how we became isolationists but we're all better now.  And we still have no idea why the supposed rift between Michonne and Maggie that spread to their entire communities exists.

That just about sums up this episode.  In fact, it sums up this whole damn season.

• Love 1

So...the Whisperers want Daryl in exchange for ending the bloodshed?

That look Carol gave Daryl, and he gives her a nod...pulled at my heartstrings.

Have a goodnight everyone, until next week.

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 1

What’s that they’re driving?  A lebaron?  God, it looks so lame.  Can’t we go back to pretending the gas is good? It’s like little house on the fucked up prarie. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

It is really that Damn serious?

Some Caryl fans are mad at Norman for supporting and hyping it on his SM.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lauren wasn't getting threats already.

Just now, SimoneS said:

Is he really? Nice. Norm knows where the chemistry is!

He sure as shit does.  That's why he's NEVER committed to Caryl.  He teased it because it got him a lot of attention and he played that.  But if he REALLY wanted Caryl, it would have happened.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lauren wasn't getting threats already.

He sure as shit does.  That's why he's NEVER committed to Caryl.  He teased it because it got him a lot of attention and he played that.  But if he REALLY wanted Caryl, it would have happened.

Plus MMB is quite happy with her current love interest.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Why would Lauren get threats? I am confused. 

ETA: Oh, you mean Lauren Ridloff. Fuck them. I ready to fight for her!

I'm with you there.  But I have a feeling that Lauren hasn't got a fuck to give for bullshit.