Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, xaxat said:

I know I am totally over this show, because for the first time since its debut, I am in the spoiler thread.

It really should have a hand carved sign above the door stating,

”Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter” 

It wasn’t that many years ago that I was fighting a weekly battle to avoid all the spoilers and rumours………Sigh 😔

• Love 3
On 10/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, OoohMaggie said:

That clip was used 4 months ago in a commercial for a mobile phone game, I have no idea what they’re up to by showing that 

apparently it's a fan made trailer rather than an official one. they're trolling us

21 hours ago, heisenberg said:

You think the writers will push up the bullshit to having them sleeping together?🤔

She’s filmed some pretty awful scenes over the years, some surely with gritted teeth, but I hope Lauren would tell the pen pushers where to go if anyone even suggested such a thing 🤬

• Love 2
18 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

She’s filmed some pretty awful scenes over the years, some surely with gritted teeth, but I hope Lauren would tell the pen pushers where to go if anyone even suggested such a thing 🤬

More seriously I wonder what the twist will be...  If there is one, we never know.

Maggie dies and Negan takes care of Hershell?  Well no,  nobody takes care of him right now why would it change...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, heisenberg said:

More seriously I wonder what the twist will be...  If there is one, we never know.

Maggie dies and Negan takes care of Hershell?  Well no,  nobody takes care of him right now why would it change...

Well we know Golden Balls won’t be killed off, not so sure about Green Eyes so there is a possibility that she’ll sacrifice herself saving him, maybe they’ll have him saving Hershel first or some such.
I’m intrigued and terrified in equal measure when I think of some of the ideas they could come up with. I just hope they realise that we’re on the run in to the final Hurrah, that we’ve all got many years invested in it and that they need to pick up the bloody pace already! 🙄

• Love 2
On 11/12/2021 at 4:07 PM, RichyRich said:

Anyone noticed that the tag line for TWD Season 11 is "the begining of the end" and the theme of Season 6 of FTWD is "the end is the beginning". 

What if TWD ends with a nuke being dropped on them all?

How does that jive with a Carol/Darryl road trip spinoff? It's already greenlit and scheduled for 2023.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

How does that jive with a Carol/Darryl road trip spinoff? It's already greenlit and scheduled for 2023.

Their plot armor is rated to withstand a 30 megaton blast - it’s in their contracts.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, heisenberg said:

I am not even sure if I want to know how...🤔  Do you have a guess?

I was going to say she’d use her Robin Hood skills to shoot down any offending rockets coming her way, but watched it again and saw she didn’t have her bow 😣

Mabe Elijah jumps in the way and takes a back full of rockets for her, we still haven’t seen Negan’s full redemption yet, one more step towards Mr nice guy may entail HIM taking a rocket or two instead of Elijah.I can picture him selflessly throwing himself into harms way🤢

Maybe Dog bites the machine causing it to tilt towards every remaining Reaper, leaving only Daryl’s squeeze to meet a suitably poignant end 😭

They could move their legs and cover the fifteen feet to where those large buildings are, or the wall supporting the roof upon which Old Smokey is sitting, the one right in front of them 👀

She could huff and puff and blow them all out, unless being the devious villain he was Pope used those trick candles you put on birthday cakes 🙄

Any ideas? 🤔

The Walking Dead's Pope Actor Auditioned to Play Negan

Thats just wrong on every level, no no no no no 😱

15FBBD51-EE8D-4AEA-8A3B-DCA8FBBC6C7F.jpeg

"I'd already auditioned for The Walking Dead I think about four or five times over the years. I read for Negan because I really wanted that one," Coster revealed. 

"I just thought, 'All right, it's not going to happen.' But then, out of the blue, this offer came for Pope," Coster said. 

He should have taken the hint 🙄

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-season-11-pope-actor-ritchie-coster-auditioned-play-negan/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Superclam said:

If you ask me, and you didn't, but I'm going to tell you anyway, Stephen Ogg would've been good as Negan. Better than JDM and certainly better than Pope. 

I agree, I was always a fan of the Ogg, he had that insane menace and humour that for me JDM never quite did 🤪,despite his varied methods of punishment 🔥 maybe it’s just me it’s been a while.

• Love 2