Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

You mean you didn't know Debra Danielsen is a Rap Icon, just like Bud Bundy was Grand Master B on "Married With Children?"

Debra Danielsen Official Fanpage

December 1, 2016 · 

Filming "Being Debra Danielsen Special with MTV in Jackson MS. Loving 5th Child, DJ Venom, & Clouds & Crayons who all collaborated on my new "Debz OG Rap" soon to be released. Thanks also to business partner Worsley Group! Loving Jackson hospitality & City of Soul!

https://www.facebook.com/Debra-Danielsen-Official-Fanpage-459876177451404/

• Love 2
15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Can that type of horse be trained to not shit/piss in the house?  If so, I want one too!

According to Lisa Vanderpump of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, yes. She has two that roam her house.

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I posted a while ago about a Being Debra show and about Deb entering the music business. ....

Debra Danielsen @ddanielsen

Dec 29

@Madison_Rebecca It will be when the MTV special airs. Sometime in February I think. iTunes will have "Debz OG" Rap then too

Please now say you are punking us.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You mean you didn't know Debra Danielsen is a Rap Icon, just like Bud Bundy was Grand Master B on "Married With Children?"

Debra Danielsen Official Fanpage

December 1, 2016 · 

Filming "Being Debra Danielsen Special with MTV in Jackson MS. Loving 5th Child, DJ Venom, & Clouds & Crayons who all collaborated on my new "Debz OG Rap" soon to be released. Thanks also to business partner Worsley Group! Loving Jackson hospitality & City of Soul!

https://www.facebook.com/Debra-Danielsen-Official-Fanpage-459876177451404/

have
died
and
gone
Heaven.

#thuglife

• Love 8
3 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

According to Lisa Vanderpump of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, yes. She has two that roam her house.

Please now say you are punking us.

Lisa at least lives in an area where she is allowed to have miniature horses (zoning laws) and has plenty of land. Farrah looks as if she lives in one of those suburban areas where homes are right on top of one another. I am sure it is not zoned either for mini-horses. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Lisa at least lives in an area where she is allowed to have miniature horses (zoning laws) and has plenty of land. Farrah looks as if she lives in one of those suburban areas where homes are right on top of one another. I am sure it is not zoned either for mini-horses. 

Definitely agree that Farrah does not live in a neighborhood zoned for horses or livestock. I was speaking to whether or not they could be house trained :)

8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

have
died
and
gone
Heaven.

#thuglife

Me too. It's meant to air in Feb? Please let them push it back to the first week of March. It will make me an awesome birthday present. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Me too. It's meant to air in Feb? Please let them push it back to the first week of March. It will make me an awesome birthday present. 

Push it back to March!!!  You are cruel. I need to see Debra and her Svengali fiancé in the recording studio. 

As for zoning issues, if Farrah has her therapist write an Emotional Support Animal letter for the horse, she can keep the animal in house regardless of laws or HOA. I'm a therapist for the VA and I've been tasked to the be the writer for these letters for our psychiatrists after attending a training.  (Mind you there are major differences between Psychiatric Service Dogs and Emotional Support Animals, but most of the basic accessibility laws apply to both.)

• Love 3
On 1/8/2017 at 9:20 AM, ginger90 said:

I posted a while ago about a Being Debra show and about Deb entering the music business. ....

Debra Danielsen @ddanielsen

Dec 29

@Madison_Rebecca It will be when the MTV special airs. Sometime in February I think. iTunes will have "Debz OG" Rap then too

OMG. Deb, just no. No. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Not say I'm for or against a horse in the home, but at least LVP has a very large home with tons of outdoor space if the horses want to go out there. Farrah's house is bigger than mine, but it's not massive by any stretch and she just has a standard, suburban backyard. I don't think that's fair for a horse. At. All. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

8 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Definitely agree that Farrah does not live in a neighborhood zoned for horses or livestock. I was speaking to whether or not they could be house trained :)

Lisa trots her horses through the house for cameras and giggles.  Like when she trotted a llama through Kyle's house.  Her horses (and other assorted animals) have sweet outside setups for their homes.  

LVP 3.JPG

Edited by MissMel
Adding picture, hopefully
  • Love 4

I don't watch RHoBH anymore, but I always suspected Lisa's animals lived well and were loved and treated with compassion because flair for the dramatic aside, deep-down Lisa is a good person with a heart for animals. Farrah, on the other hand, is cold and clueless deep down. I really feel for Starburst. Mr. Birdee is looking forward to buying Baby Birdee her first pony. Maybe we can  just kidnap Starburst instead. He'd love it at our house (but not IN our house). And he'd be loved.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Push it back to March!!!  You are cruel. I need to see Debra and her Svengali fiancé in the recording studio. 

Please let this include Dr. Panflute, headphones on, head bopping sincerely, thumbs upping while on the other side of the glass, hittin' the switches, moving the EQ around, spinning the wheels of steel as Deb spits some dope rhymes. I don't know, I think it'd be funnier if she actually WAS great at rapping. Like just dropping dis tracks on other OG moms, laying waste to Taylor and Maci, then things get serious when she's dropping an N bomb and going after the kids, too. Please let this happen.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

As for zoning issues, if Farrah has her therapist write an Emotional Support Animal letter for the horse, she can keep the animal in house regardless of laws or HOA. I'm a therapist for the VA and I've been tasked to the be the writer for these letters for our psychiatrists after attending a training.  (Mind you there are major differences between Psychiatric Service Dogs and Emotional Support Animals, but most of the basic accessibility laws apply to both.)

You hit the nail on the head.  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Please let this include Dr. Panflute, headphones on, head bopping sincerely, thumbs upping while on the other side of the glass, hittin' the switches, moving the EQ around, spinning the wheels of steel as Deb spits some dope rhymes. I don't know, I think it'd be funnier if she actually WAS great at rapping. Like just dropping dis tracks on other OG moms, laying waste to Taylor and Maci, then things get serious when she's dropping an N bomb and going after the kids, too. Please let this happen.  

Only if Barb can do the beatboxing.

• Love 4
On 12/27/2016 at 4:35 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

Is that horse living at the house? A young child driving on the street and a farm animal in the yard. This isn't Beverly Hills - neighbors are gonna pull the plug on that shit. 

On 1/7/2017 at 11:32 AM, GreatKazu said:

Where does Farrah keep the horse? Outside or at a stable? 

Starburst is a "Service Animal" and therefore permitted at the house, just as CofCinci described above.  Neighbors can't do anything unless they see it is being abused or neglected.

20 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Starburst is a "Service Animal" and therefore permitted at the house, just as CofCinci described above.  Neighbors can't do anything unless they see it is being abused or neglected.

Farrah has a service animal ? Why?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Farrah has a service animal ? Why?

I'm guessing it went sort of like this:  Sophia said something about a pony or miniature horse because she is a 7 year old.  Farrah decided it would be a fabulous idea to have one and show off on social media, and found one for sale.  She asked the seller how she would be able to keep a horse in her suburban residence.  The seller, wanting to make the sale, said, "No problem.  Just get a doctor to put in writing that someone in the house needs it as a service animal, and the City can't refuse to permit it."  People call their pets "service animals" so they can go on airplanes, etc.  It is out of control.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
Punctuation
  • Love 3

I find it disgusting and offensive to lie about sevrice animals. It's also unethical for the Dr to just say sure, OK, I'll say it is one. It makes people distrust those who have actual service animals.

Even if Starburst is a service animal, he needs proper accommodations and care. He's not getting that. Poor horse.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Court said:

I find it disgusting and offensive to lie about sevrice animals. It's also unethical for the Dr to just say sure, OK, I'll say it is one. It makes people distrust those who have actual service animals.

Even if Starburst is a service animal, he needs proper accommodations and care. He's not getting that. Poor horse.

The clinician most likely isn't reporting the horse is a service animal.  It's probably an Emotional Support Animal. I have reviewed the differences with both clients and other clinicians --- the terms still get swapped (intentionally or accidentally).

Also, the horse could be Sophia's Service or Support Animal.   She doesn't come across as a typical child - compared to her peers on this series. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2

Ah, OK. I agree Sophia is not a typical child. Does she socialize with other kids? But I think Farrah got the horse because Sophia asked for it. 

Honest question: for an emotional support animal, would that animal accompany the owner everywhere? Or just dependent on situation? 

Is it confirmed somewhere that it is a service/support animal? Or are we just assuming that's the case.

• Love 2

That's what I was wondering... I knew people speculated, but did I miss something (I'm being serious not sarcastic, I promise) I haven't seen any real indication it's classified as a service animal.

i just saw an article about her getting caught writing her own positive reviews on Yelp... I'm a little relieved because that means that there isn't some person that impressed with her being a top celebrity AND in the yogurt biz.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, leighroda said:

That's what I was wondering... I knew people speculated, but did I miss something (I'm being serious not sarcastic, I promise) I haven't seen any real indication it's classified as a service animal.

I thought I must have missed a link or something as I didn't know it was classified as such myself.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Court said:

Ah, OK. I agree Sophia is not a typical child. Does she socialize with other kids? But I think Farrah got the horse because Sophia asked for it. 

Honest question: for an emotional support animal, would that animal accompany the owner everywhere? Or just dependent on situation? 

Is it confirmed somewhere that it is a service/support animal? Or are we just assuming that's the case.

It was confirmed to me by a very credible source.  There's nothing to link to online.    

• Love 4

From what I'm reading on the ADA website, it's still only dogs officially recognized as service animals. There is a provision for miniature horses, provided they are house broken and under control - but nothing about regular, full grown horses. I realize some people with disabilities (like Autism) take part in equine therapy. But that is not really the same as a service animal. In those cases, they generally go visit the horses - they don't drag them into a standard suburban home and make them live with the 3 most obnoxious, demanding, and shrill women alive. So unless I'm missing something, I don't see how this horse could qualify as a service animal.

• Love 4

I think we're missing something here. In order to qualify for a service animal, ther has to be, I'm presuming, some sort of demonstrated need, which Farrah would immediately perceive as a jellus hater of a doctor accusing her daughter, and by extension her, of being less than perfect. Is there any way we imagine Farrah would be willing to officialize her daughter's imperfection?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, poopchute said:

It seems cruel to train a horse as a service animal to be kept inside a house all the time.  Why not a dog?  Can she bring it into stores and restaurants like any other service animal?

Dependent on the disability, a service minature horse is the better option over a dog. One, they live much longer (30 years). Two, they're not aggressive. Three, horses can pull a heavy person from sitting position to standing. They are authorized under ADA.  More children (of means) are opting for service miniature horses.

If it is a Service Animal or an Emotional Support Animal it would be allowed in her home regardless of HOA rules.

We don't know if any of this applies to Farrah's daughter. It's possible that Farrah received a letter from her own therapist stating it is an Emotional Support Animal.  It is up to the invididual therapist's discretion to determine if the animal provides Emotional Support.  

Or Farrah is just being Farrah and has a miniature horse in her house like she's Pippifreakin Longstocking. 

(But given my professional experience with service and Emotional Support animals, where the horse comes from and the cost - I believe this is a service animal --unsure of why Sophia needs an animal to assist with balance and support though. .)

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But IS Farrah's horse a miniature horse? I thought it was a standard horse. 

It's a miniature horse. The horse was purchased from certified AMHA breeder.  Most miniature horses trained as Service Animals come from AMHA breeders/trainers. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, thanks, I didn't realize that. I'm still not sure what service SHE needs from a horse, but I guess that's none of my business. 

It's probably not my business either -- but I'm so curious.

A service animal needs to provide a specifically trained task. It's a working animal. How does it work for Sophia? Does she have seizures and needs it for stability? Does she need it to stop her from running into traffic? It is not a pet. It is not an Emotional Support to calm her down (unless she has panic attacks and it is needed to quickly identify the panic attack as it begins and guide her out of situation). 

Or Farrah just wants a horse in her house. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

For me, it's not that I doubt Sophia might have need for a service animal. It's that I doubt Farrah would notice this need or give a fuck. 

Truth!

Sophia is in school now, so disabilities would (hopefully and ideally) be identified by teachers and then assessed/referred to appropriate service. From what I've read in this forums, Sophia is in an excellent school district. I have more faith in her school than her own mother. Michael's girlfriend probably cares for Sophia the most out of this dysfunctional bunch and she seems squared away too. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

A service animal needs to provide a specifically trained task. It's a working animal. How does it work for Sophia? Does she have seizures and needs it for stability? Does she need it to stop her from running into traffic? It is not a pet. It is not an Emotional Support to calm her down (unless she has panic attacks and it is needed to quickly identify the panic attack as it begins and guide her out of situation). 

maybe she uses it to haul merchandise in & out of the store that her mother makes her run?

• Love 3

Even if Sophia had a need for the horse, the horse is now in a small, cramped home and its own needs are not being met. That would be like bringing in a baby elephant into that environment. At some point, some limits should be put in place. Just because someone has the money to purchase the animal, it doesn't mean it should be purchased when that homeowner doesn't have the proper place for that animal. Sophia is in school all day. Is she taking that horse to school as well? Lord!!

Dependent on the disability, a service minature horse is the better option over a dog.

Not when it comes to having to clean up horse shit. I don't think Farrah would tolerate that happening. Did she buy Depends for the horse?

How long before a Maci, Amber, or Cate fan reports Farrah for having a mini-horse in her home and claims it is being abused?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Dependent on the disability, a service minature horse is the better option over a dog. One, they live much longer (30 years). Two, they're not aggressive. Three, horses can pull a heavy person from sitting position to standing. They are authorized under ADA.  More children (of means) are opting for service miniature horses.

Are they supposed to be kept indoors though? That's my concern.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Apparently when they aren't working, they are supposed to be provided a barn and a fenced in yard.

So they aren't supposed to be in your living room.

I would think there would be some kind of home check to make sure you have a barn?  I couldn't even adopt a dog without proving I had an appropriate yard.  It takes time and money to train service animals so I am surprised they just let them go with anyone without a background check to make sure they will be cared for properly.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I would think there would be some kind of home check to make sure you have a barn?  I couldn't even adopt a dog without proving I had an appropriate yard.  It takes time and money to train service animals so I am surprised they just let them go with anyone without a background check to make sure they will be cared for properly.

I was a family therapist for years and am not aware of any "home checks." Not sure who's responsibility this would fall under. Now, if a regular person reported them to animal control or the police for animal cruelty, that might cause a problem. Also, keep in mind that they are not buying them as service animals, per se. They are claiming them as service animals, which is a different ball of yarn. We don't have pet shops or anything like that where I live. If we want an animal, we just buy one from our neighbor. There is no control whatsoever. Nobody checks to see if we have adequate homes for them. I could very easily report that one of my current dogs is a service animal and nobody would check up on it. As long as they saw something from the doctor, that would be good enough for them. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, poopchute said:

Are they supposed to be kept indoors though? That's my concern.

They can be kept indoors, especially if they have a specific duty. These type of horses can be "house-broken" just like dogs. Also, they make diapers for them for situations where they wouldn't have access to outdoors, such as airplanes. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Look, Sophia's minature horse is sibling to Lisa Vanderpump's minature horse. 

http://www.littleamericaminis.com/foals/starburst.html

Was this coincidence? Or is Farrah so thirsty she's copying the woman's horse. Are they still feuding since Farrah was kicked out of her Hampton's party?

Well, she's still copying Kim K., so chances are she jumped at the chance to acquire that horse.

farrah-abraham-shows-off-engagement-ring-2.jpg