Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I guess they have guidelines, not completely honest.

They skipped over them last week too I think (Pao etc)

Edited by endure
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She always has something over her belly.  Yup.

And her face has that change they often get, she also doesn't seem be having as many tics

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Someone please shut the twins up! They are nothing and are stupid, vapid and banal. Besides, I can't handle that much plastic in one room.

They think Pao looks good??? That heifer could only be one the cover of FARMERS daily! Or a fairly cow calender.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, endure said:

Is Chantelle African American or Hispanic or ?

African American 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

HA we keep those cheap freezy pops around for the neighborhood kids

You’re so nice 😀

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Your so nice

LMAO I learned my lesson. I had a bag of Taco flavored potato chips (the Lay's kind that only come out for a short while) put away and my daughter brought them down the street to share with the neighbor kids. Now I am prepared with the cheap snacks... those little kids don't care. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Pao's back and she's the boss 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO I learned my lesson. I had a bag of Taco flavored potato chips (the Lay's kind that only come out for a short while) put away and my daughter brought them down the street to share with the neighbor kids. Now I am prepared with the cheap snacks... those little kids don't care. 😂

You gotta hide the good stuff!

• Love 2
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

At least it makes sense on why the twins are on here because they don't add anything to Pillow Talk.  Just keeping Darcey relevant and probably her sister soon to be on the next show.

Darcy's going to be on the next B90DF.  This time she goes after a 39 yr old Brit who doesn't like drama.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I really wish Pillow Talk was on a different night.  This is really a long slog tonight.

I'm on the west coast so starts at 8pm but it is later everywhere else and after watching 2 hrs of 90 Day is way too much!!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Darcy's going to be on the next B90DF.  This time she goes after a 39 yr old Brit who doesn't like drama.  

NOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Wait a minute...Colty met Larissa in Mexico???

I think the story was they met online and eventually both traveled to Mexico to meet in person 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

The Silva twins ALWAYS side with Chantel, Pao, and Ashley and of course they always compliment their looks. 

They are sisters in shallowness.  Hello everyone!  Soon it will be time to snark once again.  Hope we've recovered from the shitshow last night.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, PityFree said:

We can’t talk about the Bonus scene episode that is on right now?  They are now showing a great scene with Jihoon getting drunk.

I can't believe I missed that!  Wasn't able to live chat last night.  I'm here but the rest of you are a lot faster than me.

• Love 2