Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jenny, maybe Sumit is trying to get you in more suitable clothing for India. It is hot there and a sari type garment may be more comfortable.

Right? Its another tired trope Sharp loves to trot out--"An American woman wears cold shoulder tops from Kmart and leggings, not the beautiful and appropriate clothing of her host country". I would have killed for one of those Nigerian dresses Angie scorned, and I would LOVE any Indian clothing. I love saris and I think salwar kameez are the most beautiful and functional clothing ever. Jenny is an idiot. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jay taking a girl in the bathroom to have sex. Throw his ass out, Skinz Jr. isn't going to change.

He probably did that with Ashley too, you know, early on

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

That is what I was going to post! She is such a dum dum. 

She's always acts so righteous since she got married to her 20 yr old

• LOL 2

Chantel, all of you need to learn what healthy boundaries are and learn to act like adults. You disown the dysfunction and instead of one person as adult and one as child, you all get in to adult mode. Otherwise all of you find a sandbox and some pails and go at it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't know any Romanian yet? Or does Andrei's family speak Russian? (I have a friend from Moldova, they speak Romanian but her dad is Russian so she speaks both).

They need Paul's translator app.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3