Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ugh, I can’t stand women like this crunchy-ass midwife, who say things that scare the shit out of first-time mothers.  “I’ve had seven kids; it hurts like a bitch.”  So unnecessary.  Run, folks.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At 8 months she hasn't decided where to have her baby?? Doesn't she have a doctor? Is she getting any prenatal care? What is going on??

Yes she had to go for some shot last week

Edited by endure
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Pao doesn't strike me as the natural birth type, she seems like the type who wants to be pampered and drugged. That tub... no thank you.

Did you see Maddies birth on sister wives? Give me the drugs

• Love 4

Pao doesn't strike me as the natural birth type, she seems like the type who wants to be pampered and drugged. That tub... no thank you.

She’ll be back in Miami at a swanky hospital in South Beach. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Owww ma legs said:

Did you see Maddies birth on sister wives?

Yes, there is no way I would want all those looky loos in there with me either. That family will do anything for a storyline to keep that show on air.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I am thinking he is dreading how much he is going to get bitched out by Pao?

He's such a dumb, moronic, self centered twit. Your wife is about to have a baby, asshole. Try, TRY to sack up and be there for her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

OMG, keeping my fingers crossed for Laurie Metcalf!!

Are you talking about the Tony Awards or did something happen to her? I just found out that is her daughter playing Young Sheldon's mom, so cool that she and her daughter both play his mother.

• Love 1

Are you talking about the Tony Awards or did something happen to her? I just found out that is her daughter playing Young Sheldon's mom, so cool that she and her daughter both play his mother.

Tonys. She didn't win, 😞 It's very cool that her daughter plays the younger version of her character. 

• Love 2
Just now, Owww ma legs said:

Sister knows he’s a player

She just wants him to be happy, Jay has probably charmed himself out of a lot of situations. You can take the boy out of the island but you can't take the island out of the boy. Ashley is just like Molly, they were foolish to think they could take some young buck and tame him.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ugh, I can’t stand women like this crunchy-ass midwife, who say things that scare the shit out of first-time mothers.  “I’ve had seven kids; it hurts like a bitch.”  So unnecessary.  Run, folks.  

But...it does, right? Why lie? 

• Love 4

Nicole seriously looks deranged with that hair. It doesn't suit her at all. I'm no prude either, I see plenty of young women with pink, blue, purple hair and their cuts are cute and stylish. Nicole looks terrible. 

• Love 13