Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The steak is in the fridge!

Be sure to cut it on the bias! 

Hi everyone! Glad to be here! 

Oh, here comes Chantel, to tell Lydia and Nicole in person that Pedro and Nicole had a plan to attack her brother. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Oh Russ you can go fuck yourself. A nurse midwife "goes to school". Medical school. She probably knows more about childbirth than half the doctors in Oklahoma. He's acting like she's sprinkling chicken blood on the floor and howling at the moon. Sitting in a bathtub during labor is hardly a crackpot practice. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Chantel is grinding her molars to powder with rage.  She cannot bear the notion that Pedro might be enjoying himself, even for a moment. 

Why is she worried he won’t come back to tbe USA? There are so many more American dollars to harvest!!

Has Chantel told her genius mother that the prenup is worthless? That’s she’s on the hook for ten years? I want to see Karen’s head explode.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Russ you can go fuck yourself. A nurse midwife "goes to school". Medical school. She probably knows more about childbirth than half the doctors in Oklahoma. He's acting like she's sprinkling chicken blood on the floor and howling at the moon. 

Chantel’s family?

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

So the single chick who was grinding on the married man is the one who wants to give marriage advice????? Bitch please.

She should keep her twat off of married men. Because if she had a man, bet he wouldn’t appreciate her grinding on another man.

See, I already give better advice than her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, iwasish said:

Why is she worried he won’t come back to tbe USA? There are so many more American dollars to harvest!!

Has Chantel told her genius mother that the prenup is worthless? That’s she’s on the hook for ten years? I want to see Karen’s head explode.

Think of the weave!

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I WANT TLC to capture that moment. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Dear limp noodle, midwives are highly trained and many women I’m sure even in Oklahoma have natural/home births. 

Pao isn’t going to deliver that kid without the performance of a lifetime. Writhing, screaming, cursing, wailing and crying. I hope she does go with a midwife, especially if they can’t administer drugs. 

And when his folks come to visit you know she’ll whip her tits out at the breakfast table to nurse, just to make them feel uncomfortable. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4