Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around who Maya is. IMO everything added up to her being their kid, even down to SA welcoming KM to the family. And I feel like only Olicity’s daughter would have a pivotal role. But obviously 708 kind of dismissed the idea. 

As it stands right now, William doesn’t know his “sister” and Dinah doesn’t seem to either. If she was Roy’s daughter with Thea, why was Roy living on Lian Yu? 

Part of me thinks William and Maya are playing some kind of long game and actually do know each other because they’re siblings but IDK if that’s wishful thinking and expecting a twist or what?! 😂

Considering Oliver is getting a Surprise! Sister in this episode, William not knowing Maya doesn’t rule it out for me. 

That said, I wonder if he knows he has a sister out there but doesn’t know it’s Maya.

8 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Part of me thinks William and Maya are playing some kind of long game and actually do know each other because they’re siblings but IDK if that’s wishful thinking and expecting a twist or what?! 😂

One or more people are not who they claim to be - I just can't figure out who. Roy's the key to it all since they specifically had him NOT there. If she's not Olicity's kid and she is related to someone on the show, my best guess is him, given the arrow tattoo and whatnot. But I can't figure out why he wouldn't be eager to go and see her, because surely even on Lian Yu he'd know where she is? Especially if she's his with Thea and Thea isn't around anymore. 

Anyway, when this all gets revealed I'm betting there's at least one or more scenes that we can look back to like, "If she's __________, then how come _________?" 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 11

She had the weirdest reaction to Felicity being dead. I can't place it. It was almost child like in the very first moment and then she brushes it off. 

Actually that reaction could be interpreted in many ways. 

Thank goodness the girl can act though!

JH and the new Canary are atrocious.

• Love 3
Just now, Chaser said:

Considering Oliver is getting a Surprise! Sister in this episode, William not knowing Maya doesn’t rule it out for me. 

I don't like this thought because Oliver's surprise sister is with a woman his dad stepped out on his mother with, LOL. If she's Oliver and Felicity's together, it seems relatively impossible that William wouldn't know about her, especially since she has to be born sometime soon, and he'd still be a minor at that point. I'm guessing maybe there's a reason they didn't actually say her name this episode, and maybe it does have something to do with William knowing he has a sister, but not knowing who it is.

• Love 3

11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Part of me thinks William and Maya are playing some kind of long game and actually do know each other because they’re siblings but IDK if that’s wishful thinking and expecting a twist or what?!

Yeah, this moment here is what made me think they're running a con together. 

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 9

The fact that the two actors who play William and Maya can act give me hope!

Cuz if they were like the others (JH and awful new Canary I'm looking at you) you could write it off as bad acting.

Edited by Mellowyellow

Until I'm shown otherwise I'm going to theorize that William and Maya know each other but made a pact years ago not to acknowledge each other until it's safe.  I'll even go so far as to include Oliver and Felicity in such a pact.  I can imagine the family seeing the hell settling over Star City (if the Arrowverse does do Crisis of Infinite Worlds then I assume this would play the biggest role in the coming chaos) and then Oliver and Felicity decide to separate the family to keep everyone safe.  They send William away under the guise of pursuing his tech career and I can see them sending Maya to William's boarding school.  When the time is right they fake Maya's death for additional protection, allowing her to get set up as the thief/fence she's currently operating as, and she uses the cage fights to train in plain sight.  We've all pointed out that Felicity giving the hosen to William has to be far more recent than the flash forwards are saying/implying so I think him going to the island is the start of whatever their plan is.  He got the agreed upon signal to get things started (bringing in Roy and infiltrating the ruins of the Smoak Tech building) and I'll bet that running into Dinah, at least at that point, was not part of the plan but he carried on because he can use her to find Maya and begin the next phase.  Yes, we saw no indication of recognition from William and Maya but I watched her introduction again and I think it can work.  When she's fighting she doesn't notice William but he's watching in horror.  This could just be a general reaction or he could be worried about his sister.  When he approaches her he's composed himself and ready to play his role.  She stares straight ahead as she drinks her beer, which could be disinterest or how she steels herself for her own role in the plan.  Maybe she genuinely doesn't recognize his voice and it's only when he puts down the roll of money that she realizes it's him and she starts playing her role. 

Or it could be something completely different.  I think that we'll know for sure when Roy and Maya interact but I'm still on the side of her being their kid. 

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Part of me thinks William and Maya are playing some kind of long game and actually do know each other because they’re siblings but IDK if that’s wishful thinking and expecting a twist or what?!

Great minds or, at least, like minds.

• Love 1

I feel like William and Maya playing some kind of long game would be better than anything else this could (and might) turn out to be. 

4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

She had the weirdest reaction to Felicity being dead. 

There was definitely something about it that was different from how she acted the rest of the scene. It has to mean something because it was really obvious. 

Wonder if Zoe’s going to go find her dad and find Maya with Rene (and maybe one or two other people we know). I don’t know what to make of Zoe. Does she just follow Dinah? If Dinah turns out to be evil (come on, Arrow, give this to me), is she too or is she in the dark?

5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

The fact that the two actors who Olay William and Maya can act give me hope!

Yeah, and they actually have a semblance of chemistry (not romantic, obviously) in those two scenes (or just imo, like I noticed she was watching William walk away in the second clip in the thread even though the main confrontation there was between her and Dinah.

It's also a relief because kid or not, coming from a Freeform show made me nervous if she was going to be likeable.

Edited by way2interested

Yeah. IDK what is it but something in these flashforwards is not adding up and someone is hiding something or not what they seem. 

But also, Maya has to be someone important because I just don’t think they’d introduce some random broker called Blackstar and not have her be relevant in a big way. I’ll guess we’ll see. My expectations have been lowered to the floor though, which is where they’ll stay. 😂

Edited by Guest
8 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Until I'm shown otherwise I'm going to theorize that William and Maya know each other but made a pact years ago not to acknowledge each other until it's safe.  I'll even go so far as to include Oliver and Felicity in such a pact. 

The only thing that gums this up for me is that if William and Maya actually do know each other, wouldn't Dinah know that they do? The future timeline is not at all clear, so I can't tell if the Glades thing happened recently or not (I've thought both at various points in time). Wouldn't she think it was weird that he didn't know his own sister? Maybe not...IDK.

And another thing - didn't Zoey mention a couple of episodes that Rene wouldn't step foot in Star City again? And now he's in the Glades? I know it's walled off, but has it seceded from the city? She made it sound like he was off enjoying retirement, LOL.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I agree that William and Maya could be running a long con. Maybe there's a big Queen Con being run by the entire family. With William immediately switching to the "Felicity is evil" mantra that Dinah's been spouting while before, he was at least just wary, and this happening after meeting Maya/Blackstar....plus, when Maya looked out into the crowd and saw the group, they focused on her reaction for a split second.

Maybe I'm trying to convince myself here, but it could happen. We know Stephen met Katherine for the first time when filming this episode and now knowing that he's not part of the flashforwards (yet), maybe there is more at play here. 

The bigger issue is that the flashforwards are still so vague. Besides what is happening in that timeline as it's playing out, we don't know their pasts so it's hard to say what's really going on.

I just don't know how her being their kid can work though given that William, Dinah and Zoe don't know her. Even on the premise that William is pretending not to know her as part of some long con then how does it explain Dinah not knowing her? Maya having a reaction to Felicity being dead could easily just be because she's someone Maya admires or looks up to as a big sister or is someone she's developed a friendship with in their dsytopia world.  

I mean casting wise wise she's perfect as their daughter but I really don't see how it's going to add up. And if she is there daughter it's going to be interesting how they are going to explain that she's been a mystery for the 18-20 years of her life to other people in Olicity's life. 

1 minute ago, Mary0360 said:

Maya having a reaction to Felicity being dead could easily just be because she's someone Maya admires or looks up to as a big sister or is someone she's developed a friendship with in their dsytopia world.

I think what partially the issue is is why keep that relationship (along with her name in the actual episode) a secret, not to mention as a show plan to keep her around long term if she isn't someone important. It's all contradictory.

At this point, I have to hope and think there is some con or something going on in the future because this show is giving me nothing to look forward to. I can't believe they would really go to the future with Felicity "evil," everyone we care about dead or missing, and the city in ruins. And with the current present story lines giving me...not much, I have to think this is leading to something better. 

I may get to the end of the season pissed I wasted my time but I hope not. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, way2interested said:

It's all contradictory.

Yep. I know it's fruitless to try and figure it out, because they're writing these flash forwards with surprise revelations in mind, not writing them how people would actually react to/with each other. They would put protecting the plot secret over protecting the integrity of their characters, so...it's never going to fully make sense, not even when we find out the twist that they're setting up now. 

• Love 5
Just now, Mellowyellow said:

Ugh I just had a thought. If she's Thea and Roy's kid SA would say welcome to the family. 

Is WH coming back to ep 12 with a big belly?

Ugh

I just ruined my own dreams. 

I'm not picking a side for how this really will turn out, but I suppose it's possible they planned on her being Oliver and Felicity's but were blocked and had to do a rewrite

I can buy Dinah and Zoe not knowing her.  Remember everyone saying that it had been eight years since William had seen Oliver and Felicity?  What if those eight years referred to Maya and that's when she was sent away?  Or she was sent away before that and eight years ago her death was faked?  Tonight's episode demonstrated that Dinah's not the most observant person in the world since she needed Oliver to point out that the Fake Green Arrow's target was the only man in the vicinity of the arrow he stopped.  So I can easily picture Dinah not really paying attention to what little Maya looked like before she was sent away.  And there's enough of an age difference that she and Zoe wouldn't have spent much, if any, time together.  Plus, if Dinah knows that Oliver and Felicity's daughter is dead, and has no reason to believe otherwise, she won't be picking up on obvious things like similar features and the fighting style the was clearly taught to her by her dad.  It's plausible.

4 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

At this point, I have to hope and think there is some con or something going on in the future because this show is giving me nothing to look forward to. I can't believe they would really go to the future with Felicity "evil," everyone we care about dead or missing, and the city in ruins. And with the current present story lines giving me...not much, I have to think this is leading to something better.

This is where I am.  It's a terrible way to go into the hiatus.

45 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Her intro scene was transitioned off of Olicity having sex. I think there's still hints there.

That's too subtle for me. If they meant that as a clue, they seriously into conspiracy theories.

14 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

The only thing that gums this up for me is that if William and Maya actually do know each other, wouldn't Dinah know that they do?

Not if she left shortly after the present day scenes. I might be able to tolerate Dinah if she were only in the future scenes and didn't ruin the present day ones.

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Wait, when did that happen? I don't remember anyone setting an actual timetable.

it was supposed insider knowledge that did not show up in the show.  They are saying maybe the supposed spoiler was misapplied and wasn't how long William had seen Olicity but how long anyone had seen Maya.  It's spec

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

it was supposed insider knowledge that did not show up in the show.  They are saying maybe the supposed spoiler was misapplied and wasn't how long William had seen Olicity but how long anyone had seen Maya.  It's spec

Oh, the one about Felicity being dead for 8 years. Okay, I thought I had missed something, haha. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

That's too subtle for me. If they meant that as a clue, they seriously into conspiracy theories

There's still more. Her reaction to Felicity dying/her mysterious connection to Felicity, the fact that they're keeping her name a mystery from the audience and the characters, the fact that in show they literally said that she's hiding something more and then just answered it with the same driving mystery we already have despite supposedly being a random no one, existing to the audience without the male lead knowing the connection parallel, etc., not even counting all of the bts hints. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, way2interested said:

There's still more. Her reaction to Felicity dying/her mysterious connection to Felicity, the fact that they're keeping her name a mystery from the audience and the characters, the fact that in show they literally said that she's hiding something more and then just answered it with the same driving mystery we already have despite supposedly being a random no one, existing to the audience without the male lead knowing the connection parallel, etc., not even counting all of the bts hints. 

I'm worried she's Roy's kid especially with WH returning in 712.

2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I hate to say this but, right now that would make slightly more sense then her being Olicity's unfortunately. It would better explain the lack of recognition from the other characters, since Thea has been on the run and would also explain her connection to Felicity, since she's her aunt. 

I mean right now I've decided to have no expectations she's Olicity kid but if she is I'm interested to see how they are going to write themselves around this, cause right now a reveal of her being their daughter would feel like Dan being revealed as Gossip Girl.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I mean, maybe? But there hasn't been any connection set up so far and they'd have to jam in explanations and connections into one episode and that's IF they have FF in that episode, which given all the guest stars so far I'm leaning towards no.

2 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

hate to say this but, right now that would make slightly more sense

That's assuming the FF have been consistent with sense. That theory's not automatically more likely than anything else really,

6 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

The only thing that gums this up for me is that if William and Maya actually do know each other, wouldn't Dinah know that they do? The future timeline is not at all clear, so I can't tell if the Glades thing happened recently or not (I've thought both at various points in time). Wouldn't she think it was weird that he didn't know his own sister? Maybe not...IDK.

Unfortunately this is the problem with them trying to keep the mystery. Everything is so vague that you can't really get a feel for what's going on.

What I saw last night was weird. Dinah talking about the Tattoo and what happened to make Star City go to shit seemed like something distant past. However, I can't tell because they seem to be setting up shorter timelines with other aspects of the future.

Regarding Maya, I still think she's Olicity daughter for a couple of reasons. They cut to the Blackstar introduction scene off of the Olicity sex scene; Maya's reaction to William saying Felicity was dead seemed made her vulnerable, and there was just something off about the FF but, that could just be the vagueness.

As to why Maya/Williams don't recognize each other. It could be (as others have pointed out) a Con to hide some super secret mission. Or there could be something where William hasn't seen Maya since she was a baby (maybe that's when he left). Or maybe (worst case scenario) they weren't raised together. 

There are a thousand Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Comics/Soap Tropes they could choose from. Olicity think they're baby died but she was kidnapped and given away. Conversely Olicity baby is stolen and, they become so obsessed with finding their missing child that they ignore/"abandon" teen Will. Or another variation, something nearly kills Maya so Olicity decide she'll only be safe if they send her away, in doing so they also keep William away for his own safety.

My guess, based on what little I've seen of the Flash Forward is that they're just lying to the audience about William/Maya by keeping it all so vague. And there will be some twist by end of season where they expect people to go back and find the bread crumbs but, they didn't set it up probably so there's nothing there to follow.

• Love 8

The one good thing to come out of the last episode is that previously I was convinced they were going to just sweep Dig’s abandonment of Felicity when Oliver was in jail under the rug (or worse, have Dig be the one pointing out to Oliver how “dark” she’s become). But him turning to Diaz for help behind Oliver’s back is such a BETRAYAL. If the writers are going that far with Dig, I’m more likely to believe that all these plot points are of a piece, and that when Oliver and Felicity find out about Diaz it’s all going to come out/blow up at once. 

You know what's annoying me the most about Oliver working for the SCPD (other than the fact it means more Dinah, ugh)? He's still presumably there in 712, going by the BTS photo. But will we see Felicity as Overwatch in his ear again or are those days over (for now, at least)? Sure, that means we could see Felicity starting up Smoak Tech, but I miss her as Overwatch. 

• Love 1

^^^ Here's the only Overwatch spoiler that I have...

-- When the S7 begins, Felicity misses being Overwatch, but that might end up being her saving grace. EBR: “I think there’s a void, like she has numbed a part of her heart so she can get over that because I think it’s just been so detrimental being away from her partner and her friends... Overwatch is sort of what lets her come back in easier as the season progresses. That’s the tool that she uses to connect.” (Oct. 12, 2018 Entertainment Weekly article, page 5 of Spoilers thread)

After watching last night's episode, I really had to re-read this spoiler - I have it down for 710, is that right?...

-- On Oct. 26, 2018, when asked for her top 5 Olicity moments, EBR: "Okay. First kiss. First date. First explosion. Oliver showing up in the back of the MIni Cooper covered in blood, duh. Um, and one of the scenes that we just shot. They are about to go somewhere fancy and they don't." (Oct. 29, 2018 TV Guide tweet that included video clip from Oct. 26, 2018 EBR interview, page 6 of Spoilers thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

By my calculation, the 708 filming dates were October 1-10:

-- On Oct. 10, 2018, Oscar Balderrama tweeted: "Last day of filming on 708. I’m on set remembering the last time I was up here filming 701. Three VERY long months ago. The wait’s almost over. Season 7 premiere. Monday. Get ready. #Arrow #FiveMoreDays." and "I was talking about the wait to air! Not working with the best boss and staff and crew ever." (ojbalderrama tweets, page 5 of Spoilers thread)

I then estimated the crossover filming dates as October 11-November 3.

-- On Nov. 3, 2018, SA tweeted: "That’s a wrap on the crossover. I’m exhausted. Time for the weekend." (SA tweet, page 8 of DCTV Crossover 2018 thread in LoT forum) 

I estimated the 710 filming dates as October 22-November 7 (overlapping with the crossover):

-- On Oct. 18, 2018, fan tweeted pic of Oct. 17th Arrow filming notice. From this filming notice: "Please take a moment to read this notice about the filming of a Warner Bros. TV Series called 'Arrow' in the alley south of 1300 block W. Pender Street on Monday, October 22nd, 2018...  Monday, October 23rd... 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (Noon)... Filming begins in the alley south of 1300 W. Pender. The scene will involve three (3) characters dressed as police officers about to make an arrest. Our scenes will involve exposed weapons, characters on police uniform, a couple of police vehicles with flashing lights and some special effects atmospheric smoke...." (MohdAbdulla89 tweet, page 5 of Spoilers thread)
-- On Nov. 8, 2018, director Andi Armaganian posted pic of 710 clapboard, which lists her as director and is dated "11/07/18," with comment: "That’s a wrap. Thanks Arrow cast and crew!!" (awkwardamerican instagram post, page 7 of Spoilers thread)

Now EBR made that comment on Oct. 26. It's possible that she was referring to filming the scene in 708 when she's dressing for the gala and then she and Oliver start kissing, which likely delayed their arrival at the party. So maybe I'm just deluding myself.

It's also possible the Arrow filming notice was for the crossover.

Ugh - now I'm depressed again.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

If this wasn't the MSF I think they would have resolved their conflict in this episode. They are stretching it for dramatic effect. I'm not sure how smart it is to leave Olicity at odds going into hiatus. 

• Love 2

I honestly won't be surprised if they semi-resolve Olicity's conflict in the crossover (which episode, who knows?), at least enough that it wouldn't feel like they freeze them in time until the midseason premiere, unless they don't do a regular time jump and have 710 pick up semi-soon after the crossover. 

That's the problem with the placement of the crossover this season (without getting into crossover talk). We have 708, which feels like a MSF. However, past years have shown that they resolve storylines during the crossover (and not even on the characters' show's episode). This year, the next 100%-Arrow episode isn't airing until January. Say they have X number of weeks pass between the crossover and 710 and nothing changes about their relationship during the crossover. Either Oliver and Felicity will have talked things out off-screen (which will annoy me because I want to see all of this on-screen) or will be avoiding talking about their problems for some stupid reason that will really be just because they need to wait for it to happen on-screen. 

You know what bothers me the most about this, too? Oliver has people he can talk to about what's going on. We'll probably see him talk to Diggle. I wouldn't be surprised if he talks to Dinah, too, just because Dinah's everywhere right now. Felicity has ... no one. No, really, tell me one person Felicity could actually talk to about this. 

• Love 3

So, I HOPE I’m in the right spot. So, I was thinking about how bad DD is present and future. It just made me even more irritated with her character. I’ve never been a fan of the birds but at least bare minimum each peripheral character (Roy, Thea, both birds) somewhat earned their spot on the team. DD in any timeline hasn’t. The characters of Roy and others were given time to be inserted into the team.  This bird? Nope.

I don’t know if it’s the acting choices or the way she’s being written but smug isn’t a good look at all.  When DD showed Will that tattoo I had to wonder why she had it because it certainly isn’t applicable.  The only thing that worked for me was Maya not being here for her shit. That’s it. 

Edited by KillahBee007
Didn’t add anything, hit edit by mistake.
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Ok but seriously, can we get Oliver teaching Felicity how to fight now? 

Seriously! Her obviously feeling unsafe to the point that she does is the perfect opportunity for Oliver to say, “What can I do to help you through this? How can I help you feel prepared in case __________ happens?” And she asks him to please equip her with more than the ability to grab a nearby object and wail on someone with it. Which has worked! But she needs to know what to do if she isn’t standing next to a fireplace, etc. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I honestly won't be surprised if they semi-resolve Olicity's conflict in the crossover (which episode, who knows?), at least enough that it wouldn't feel like they freeze them in time until the midseason premiere, unless they don't do a regular time jump and have 710 pick up semi-soon after the crossover. 

The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty confident that we're going to get a good Olicity moment next week (not sure which ep, but I'm guessing the last one, so Supergirl?) You don't have a story that involves a 

Spoiler

Freaky Friday body swap that includes waking up married to someone who isn't your actual wife, and then come back to your real life and NOT have a moment to appreciate what you have. I'm not sure if it's going to be an actual scene with Felicity, or maybe a just conversation with Barry (there are those promo shots of them having a beer and it looks like they're back in their regular clothes), but I think it'll be addressed.

There's also SA's assertion that it resolves pretty quickly. Of course, that might have more to do with how he views his filming schedule rather than the airing schedule. If it resolves within 3 eps and he's way past shooting that, it might seem quicker than it does for the audience. We'll see but I'm hopeful!

• Love 1

I just wish we'd get a Beth interview. Wouldn't now be the perfect time for one? Talk about Oliver being out of prison and working for the SCPD, Olicity, Felicity/Blackstar/FFs, Emiko, Diggle/ARGUS/Diaz, etc. I get not wanting spoilers to get out, but come on, give us something

• Love 5

I think this is more speculation than spoiler, but I'll post here anyway...

Arrow's Hellish New Season 7 Threat, Explained
by Meagan Damore – on Dec 03, 2018
https://www.cbr.com/arrow-season-7-inferno-ninth-circle/

Arrow Season 7 has an insidious new threat on the rise. In "Unmasked," the latest episode of Arrow, A.R.G.U.S. Director Lyla Michaels and her husband John Diggle uncovered some clues in the Dante painting they picked up on a recent mission. If those clues are any indication, Oliver and Team Arrow will soon face the Ninth Circle.

Introduced in 2016's Green Arrow: Rebirth #1 by Benjamin Percy and Otto Schmidt, the Ninth Circle is an international crime ring comprised of corrupt executives. However, some members are compelled to join through force or abduction and are subjected to a "rebirth" during which they are physically burned and then brainwashed. Appropriately, their base of operations is called the Inferno and the organization is led by Dante, all of which are references to the the epic poem The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.
"I had my contact look into the image that Curtis decrypted," Lyla told Diggle during the episode. "It's being used as some sort of highly advanced identification protocol within terrorist circles: Kobra, Basilisk, the Third World Liberation Army. They're all using the name Dante like it's a contact."

"When I cross-referenced the terrorist groups with the financials we obtained in Geneva, I found a common account," she explained. She then pulled up the last five transactions by the account, all of which were with a consulting firm called Rubrum, Silentium and Ursa. "That's Latin for 'Red, Silent and Bear' -- the Longbow Hunters," she pointed out.

Edited by tv echo
21 minutes ago, Trisha said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty confident that we're going to get a good Olicity moment next week (not sure which ep, but I'm guessing the last one, so Supergirl?)

At this point they at least have to address getting William, or a reason not to get him if they actually want to keep up the idea that they keep him there, since we don't come back until after winter break, unless they are just going to do a throwaway line in 710 about seeing him and bringing him back to finish the school year or something, which would then still confirm they still see him

16 minutes ago, tv echo said:

"When I cross-referenced the terrorist groups with the financials we obtained in Geneva, I found a common account," she explained. She then pulled up the last five transactions by the account, all of which were with a consulting firm called Rubrum, Silentium and Ursa. "That's Latin for 'Red, Silent and Bear' -- the Longbow Hunters," she pointed out.

Why don't these people do their business under Mary Smith, John Brown, and Jane Doe? C'MON

• Love 12

Didn't they do interviews one night and EBR wasn't even there but JH and SA were? More Dinah and Oliver team ups. 

I fell like there's nothing to look forward to besides a gross crossover and they'll shove in more DD after it. 

I don't mind Olicity angst but Felicity got 11min of screen time last ep. If they're going to give them angst then really explore it with the appropriate screen time. 

• Love 4