Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Reunited!

• Start Topic

Damn, how can anyone disagree with Latrice Royale?  I loved that she was such a champion for Bianca.

When Bianca and Adore walked down that runway together at the very beginning?  I was terrified that the rumors of a tie win were straight up.  

Trinity and April both got shafted and should have stayed around a lot longer than they did.  Both of them looked gorgeous.  Joslyn should have won Miss Congeniality, even though I knew DeLa won it.  Yay for Joslyn getting married. Love. 

Bianca wins, I am satisfied and happy.

• Love 2
(edited)

That was fun.  Those dancers were sure spazzing out.  My favorite parts of the episode were learning that Chaz Bono and Courtney Act actually became friends because of the show, and when Adore called Bianca her dad.

Edited by dolphincorn
  • Love 1
Trinity and April both got shafted and should have stayed around a lot longer than they did.  Both of them looked gorgeous.

Trinity was gorgeous, she also couldn't get Chaz Bono's name right during his interview.  She deserved to go home.

• Love 1

Were Bianca and Adore's dresses made from the same material? For a split second I thought Bianca had made Adore's dress.

All hail Queen Bianca! I was fully prepared to yell "baloney!" Bianca-as-Judge-Judy-style if Adore or Courtney had been crowned instead.

I am old because I saw that Lola was in the audience amidst all that cussing. Won't somebody think of the children! lol I was so happy to see Latrice and Alaska ask the questions from the viewers but Jiggly, really? Did no other queens from past seasons that attended want to do it?

I love Bianca, and I'm not unhappy she won, but last night I really started to root for Adore.  I think that of all the queens this year, she's the one who really does have the potential for some crossover, mainstream success.  I really can't wait to see what her career brings.

I'm glad Bianca won, but I really warmed up to Adore over the course of the season.  With all the rumors going around, I was really ready for Ru to announce her has the winner. I think this is collectively the best top three they've had. 

Highlight of the show for me was Bianca's Lady Bunny impersonation.  She just nailed it.

• Love 5

That was fun.  Those dancers were sure spazzing out.  My favorite parts of the episode were learning that Chaz Bono and Courtney Act actually became friends because of the show, and when Adore called Bianca her dad.

They knew each other before. 

My thoughts during the show:  "Anybody but Courtney!"  "Chaz totally wants to be Courtney's boyfriend."  "Joslyn told her man they could only get married if she got on RuPaul's Drag Race?  Heh. Guess she couldn't slide out of it now!"  "It's 11 o'clock! Why are they bleeping Bianca?"

Anyway, #teamBianca!

I know it was predictable and canned, but I was thrilled to have a top 3 where I actually liked them all, and felt that no matter who won, it would have been possible for Ru to reasonably justify it. Bianca - seasoned pro, curmudgeon with a heart of gold, which grew three sizes on camera, 3 main challenge wins, never in the bottom two. Courtney - polished product, two main challenge wins, laid-back and mostly a positive force once the Aussie bluntness is taken into account, never in the bottom two. Adore - 3 main challenge wins, huge amounts of potential, charisma for days.

If it's true that they filmed a mock ending with a tie between Adore and Biance, that must have made Courtney feel like crap, and she didn't deserve that. Please, Logo, have a live event next year. I want to see a genuine reaction to winning, and not a reaction to a mock win.

• Love 4
(edited)

I loved the Judge Judy cameo at the end--a lot of the show was awesomely entertaining for me--I could watch those dancers for days!  I really liked all the winners--and Joslyn getting married was LOVE.   I also liked the penis shaped stage.  

Edited by gryphon
  • Love 1

Oh my gosh the eyelash gif! I can't even handle it right now. 

I really kind of miss the old format with the crowning of the winner and then the reunited episode the next week. I understand why that isn't a possibility with spoilers getting out, but still, I miss it. 

If anyone other than Bianca would have won I would have set fire to the rain. With that said, this was the first time I was happy with every single person in the top three. Courtney looked amazing last night in the shiny oil slick looking dress and Adore was way more put together than usual. Bianca looked like....Bianca. 

I didn't think it was possible for Magnolia to come across as even more bitter and awful, but it's nice to see that she can exceed expectations. I know she is trying to make old lady drag her thing or whatever, but she looked like shit. Standing next to the other queens she just didn't even compare. 

I had no opinion of Kelly while she was on the show but she came across as funny and sweet. She looked great and I like that she has a sense of humor about the bacon. 

Vivacious was....vivacious. I hated what she was wearing again but it's basically impossible not to like her. 

April looked amazing and I loved her Beetlejuice inspired look they showed. I would have really liked for her to have stuck around. 

Gia, Laganja, and Darienne can all disappear.

I wanted Joslyn to win Miss Congeniality, although I understand why Ben did. I am not ashamed to admit that I cried when she got married. Everyone teased me mercilessly about it.

• Love 3

I watched the clip that showed Bianca hearing that she won. They weren't on the stage at the finale party. All three of them were in a green room of sorts, sitting on ugly furniture, and they appeared to be alone except for a camera person. When Bianca was announced as the winner, there were hugs of course, and congratulations, but only with Adore and Courtney. Call me crazy, but the winner deserves to be on the stage, in front of the crowd, hearing and feeling the cheers for her. Not sitting in a tiny room virtually alone. If they're not going to do a full live show for the reunion next season, they need to at least do a taped "reunion," and a half hour live show for the reveal. I get that they don't want spoilers out, but what they do now is awful.

Although, since Absolut is out, and it also seemed like some of the lesser sponsors were out as well, I don't know if it will be doable. Because if Miss Congeniality was the gift card instead of the $10K, that's super lame, and not a good portent.

• Love 4

I hate hate hate the "triple tape" of winners. I get why they do it, but it winds up being so fake. I would much rather watch a genuine reaction.

That said, I'm thrilled Bianca won. And I'm even more thrilled that Roylady has his sh-t together and is trying to use his current notoriety to fuel the movie he wants to make, etc. He will be here in my area in August and I can't wait! 

• Love 1