Type keyword(s) to search

Media: "The Lanford Lean Times"

• Start Topic

I agree with the other posts regarding Mary.  She's growing up in a completely different generation and the writers missed so many opportunities to give her great storylines.  Instead, we get the same weekly dose of Darlene complaining, everyone being broke, etc.  At this point, I'm just hate watching this show and I know I can't be the only one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, juliet73 said:

I agree with the other posts regarding Mary.  She's growing up in a completely different generation and the writers missed so many opportunities to give her great storylines.  Instead, we get the same weekly dose of Darlene complaining, everyone being broke, etc.  At this point, I'm just hate watching this show and I know I can't be the only one. 

No you are not! I am also hate watching and hoping this is the last season LOL

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DanaK said:

TVLine has confirmed this coming season will consist of 13 episodes and the showrunner doesn't believe this will be the last season

https://tvline.com/news/the-conners-season-6-episode-count-potential-season-7-1235139138/

God, I hope the writing improves.

I feel like they have no idea what to do with Becky and Darlene unless it relate to romantic interests.

They will probably have Ben and Darlene have marital problems.

At this point, I would tell Ben to run. There is no reason anyone would want to be a part of this terrible family.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Lecy on Becky and Mark (Glenn) ❤️during the recent interview 

“Aww I love that question, I think they would have had a really wonderful relationship, Inevitably there would still be conflict I think with Dan because  you know they butted heads a lot. But I think Becky and Mark really had a real love and were compatible. …and um he’s also pretty cute I mean I think that and Becky also thinks that. No but he’s also sweet you know he’s a wonderful actor and a wonderful person  we miss him very much…”

She always has been a Becky and Mark supporter. She wouldn’t have traded/switched Mark for David. 

Edited by Rocknrollzombie
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, emmyG said:

speaking of David:

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/the-conners-sara-gilbert-jay-r-ferguson-share-thoughts-johnny-galecki-david-return

Basically just confirming that the situation continues to be what it's been for years. They'd be happy to have Johnny back and would find some way to work David into the show if he wanted to be there, but they "can't drag him out of the woods of Tennessee" where he's busy with his wife and kids.

If they really wanted to find a way, they would find a way.  Oh well, we can only hope.  I'd love to see him again.

On 3/1/2024 at 3:44 PM, Rocknrollzombie said:

Lecy on Becky and Mark (Glenn) ❤️during the recent interview 

“Aww I love that question, I think they would have had a really wonderful relationship, Inevitably there would still be conflict I think with Dan because  you know they butted heads a lot. But I think Becky and Mark really had a real love and were compatible. …and um he’s also pretty cute I mean I think that and Becky also thinks that. No but he’s also sweet you know he’s a wonderful actor and a wonderful person  we miss him very much…”

She always has been a Becky and Mark supporter. She wouldn’t have traded/switched Mark for David. 

Mark would have probably been a hard working stand up guy.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

Mark would have probably been a hard working stand up guy.

Yeah and their son or Daughter but I feel more parcial to the idea that they would have had a son would have been the perfect foil to Harris.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 10:00 PM, Rocknrollzombie said:

Yeah and their son or Daughter but I feel more parcial to the idea that they would have had a son would have been the perfect foil to Harris.

That would have been a cool idea.  It would take the Connors into the 21st century better.

Edited by qtpye
On 3/1/2024 at 3:30 PM, emmyG said:

speaking of David:

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/the-conners-sara-gilbert-jay-r-ferguson-share-thoughts-johnny-galecki-david-return

Basically just confirming that the situation continues to be what it's been for years. They'd be happy to have Johnny back and would find some way to work David into the show if he wanted to be there, but they "can't drag him out of the woods of Tennessee" where he's busy with his wife and kids

I doubt Johnny Galecki would ever come back.  He doesn’t need the work (unlike everyone else).   Unfortunately, the show made him out to be very unlikeable when he returned previously.  He’s definitely above what this show has become.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, juliet73 said:

I doubt Johnny Galecki would ever come back.  He doesn’t need the work (unlike everyone else).   Unfortunately, the show made him out to be very unlikeable when he returned previously.  He’s definitely above what this show has become.

I agree wholeheartedly! I don't see what good it would do for him to come back at this point in the show.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, juliet73 said:

Hmmmm....that's a good point.  Maybe he doesn't even want to come back.

• Like 1