Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I tuned in to see Sam and Rachel doing ballet exercises. I thought, oh, Rachel is teaching Sam. Wrong, it is Sam he who is taking Rachel through all the movements with the proper names. Sam has some sturdy legs on her. She will be good at endurance ( on a wall or holding something with her legs).

• Love 6
Just now, missyb said:

I tuned in to see Sam and Rachel doing ballet exercises. I thought, oh, Rachel is teaching Sam. Wrong, it is Sam he who is taking Rachel through all the movements with the proper names. Sam has some sturdy legs on her. She will be good at endurance ( on a wall or holding something with her legs).

I remember a few days ago Sam was standing at the kitchen island talking to someone and I saw her legs doing some clear ballet movements.

• Love 1

Rockstar is talking to Tyler in the storage room.  She just busted out her Palpatine comparison to him.  He is saying he knew that things were going to be pinned on him because he's been hanging around with Kaitlyn so much.

She says she wants to apologize if she made assumptions that were inaccurate.  

Rockstar brought up Kaitlyn's comment to her about how anything Rockstar says to Tyler comes straight back to Kaitlyn.

She says she is approaching him now about things because she wanted to hear what Tyler has to say.  They just hugged.  I doubt very much that all is forgiven.

• Love 5

Kaycee to Kaitlyn after hearing Kaitlyn tell the story for the umpteenth time about how Swaggy's side was saying she was a loose cannonball:  "I love how you stand up for yourself."  Gag.

Kaitlyn:  "I feel like I'm a know it all, too but I genuinely think I do know it all."

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I had seen someone the other night (on Reddit, I think?) claiming that Kaitlyn's sister was sleeping with her boyfriend while Kaitlyn was gone and a few people asking for a source but I didn't follow up to see if an actual source had been posted. And now this. Yikes.

It's always uncomfortable but hilarious when the families start jumping in to the drama.

Wait, what?? Boyfriend's sister tweeted that [paraphrased] Kaitlyn is now single, and there's a separate rumor that K's sister was sleeping with her boyfriend while she was gone?? Talk about some soap opera drama!

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Wait, what?? Boyfriend's sister tweeted that [paraphrased] Kaitlyn is now single, and there's a separate rumor that K's sister was sleeping with her boyfriend while she was gone?? Talk about some soap opera drama!

morticia.gif

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaycee to Kaitlyn after hearing Kaitlyn tell the story for the umpteenth time about how Swaggy's side was saying she was a loose cannonball:  "I love how you stand up for yourself."  Gag.

Kaitlyn:  "I feel like I'm a know it all, too but I genuinely think I do know it all."

What I love best about Kaitlyn is that she says these things in this sort of matter of fact way. "Yeah, I'm the best. It's kind of obvious." She is so obliviously narcissistic. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Yup. Kaitlyn's family and friends are going to be as messy and cracky as Raven's mom was last year, I guess.

Speaking of, I'm still waiting for that lawsuit from Momma Walton. Guess I wasn't mean enough to Raven last season (HA!).

• Love 21

Kaitlyn telling Scottie how angered she was by Swaggy making up a rumor that she had a crush on Faysal.  She said, "I'm in a 5 year relationship.  I have a lot to lose by him doing that."  If only Kaitlyn knew what was going on outside of the house regarding her relationship.  And she is delusional if she thinks that Swaggy's comments of all things would be the cause of the end of her relationship.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yikes. So...Kaitlyn's boyfriend's sister just tweeted:

And yes, I checked, and it does seem to be the sister. 

It’s amazing Chakra Con hasn’t yet sensed that her life as she knows it outside of the house is going through some changes. 

I’m sensing there’s an LA based life coach that’ll be significantly reducing her fee structure before the end of the year. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

It’s amazing Chakra Con hasn’t yet sensed that her life as she knows it outside of the house is going through some changes. 

I’m sensing there’s an LA based life coach that’ll be significantly reducing her fee structure before the end of the year. 

To be fair, Tyler her intuition has been a little busy lately. 

• Love 8

Tyler told Kaitlyn that Rockstar apologized in the storage room for going behind his back saying that this was all Tyler's fault but that she never apologized for saying it in the first place.

Kaitlyn told Tyler that she still needs to talk to him about her conversation with Sam yesterday.  Yeah, she really does because Tyler needs to make sure Sam stays on the path to evict Swaggy.

• Love 2

Scottie is talking to Bayleigh and Swaggy about his talk with Tyler and Kaitlyn.  He said that Kaitlyn's biggest concerns are her safety and not looking like a weak player and that Swaggy needs to play on that.

• Love 1

While having slop for brunch a while ago, Haleigh told Rockstar she thought she was 24-25 at first. Yeah. Also, hahahahahahaha. 

Speaking of Rockstar, what’s up with her? Has she always sounded like she’s from the inner city? Is it a recent affectation? Did Grodner bring the twin swap back? 

• Love 4
Just now, cork dork said:

Speaking of Rockstar, what’s up with her? Has she always sounded like she’s from the inner city? Is it a recent affectation? Did Grodner bring the twin swap back? 

She has always sounded like that.  I feel like she thinks it gives her credibility or something.

• Love 3

So this was Kait's original CBS bio. Parts of it make me LOL now.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215887/

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brotherhouse?
Not having my crystals, essential oils, yoga mat, books, or my journal. I have my daily rituals for self-love and I would have to come up with new ways to make time for myself.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I do. I'm going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house. I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.

My life's motto is... 
Everything is happening for the highest good of every person.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My crystal.
- Essential oils/diffuser.
- My journal. All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I'm all about good vibes and positive energy and all three of those things help me feel zen.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I'm often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
- Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
- If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
- I have a blog called From Betches To Buddhas.

• Love 2

Sam is telling Tyler about her talk with Kaitlyn.  She said she told Kaitlyn that Swaggy seems more emotionally pliable than Winston.  She said Winston is like a brick wall.  She feels like Swaggy's side is a bunch of floaters and that it'll be harder to get Winston out if they don't get him out this week.  

Tyler tells Sam that he feels like Kaitlyn was wanting Sam to use her power to save Swaggy, which Tyler absolutely does not want.

Sam really believes Swaggy won't target Kaitlyn and Tyler if he stays.  Tyler agreed but said that he doesn't think those with Swaggy will hold to that.  He says that Swaggy's group (that Sam thinks are floaters) will choose Swaggy every single time, if Winston is out of the game.  She thinks that if Winston goes, the floaters will somehow want to get behind Tyler or even Sam (that's laughable) and not Swaggy.  Now Kaitlyn has arrived.

• Love 1

Does Sam know there’s a half mil on the line? 

Watching her and Tyler chat, or rather, her talk and talk and talk at Tyler, recounting the non-game chats she’s had with people (Swig, Brett, Winston, and nonstar) while acknowledging they’re not about the game because that’s not her thing, so she’s all about personal connections and that won’t take her far in the house.

When she paused for a breath, Tyler told her how she was incorrect and those personal connections could be what win her the game. 

She shut that down without giving it any thought while making herself an eventual target for Tyler. 

Listening and allowing people to talk, even when they’ve interrupted him, is how he’s going to win the game. 

• Love 5

Geez, I kept getting confused reading some of the posts about 'Angela'... because I was thinking Angie aka Rockstar and that often made NO contextual sense whatsofuckingever.  It finally came back to me that there was a kerfuffle over similar names when the cast was released so I looked at the cbs cast photo.  What the heck? Is she fricking invisible or what?  I'm more confused now because I swear I don't think I've even SEEN her on the feeds, lol.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm doing the same thing with the person that I'm doing with the name.  Seeing her and thinking its someone else.   Maybe I've just watched this show too long, and at my age just can't keep up!?  I am shook, you all... Shook!

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

KAITLIN.   Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I do. I'm going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house. I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.

LMAO!!!  This is rich. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Listening and allowing people to talk, even when they’ve interrupted him, is how he’s going to win the game. 

From your lips to god's tub-residing ears. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

So this was Kait's original CBS bio. Parts of it make me LOL now.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215887/

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brotherhouse?
Not having my crystals, essential oils, yoga mat, books, or my journal. I have my daily rituals for self-love and I would have to come up with new ways to make time for myself.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?

My life's motto is... 
Everything is happening for the highest good of every person.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My crystal.
- Essential oils/diffuser.
- My journal. All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I'm all about good vibes and positive energy and all three of those things help me feel zen.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I'm often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
- Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
- If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
- I have a blog called From Betches To Buddhas.

I've heard they're doing that in the shower, so no worries.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam is talking about how she wishes she could be in the house as a non-player who would be like a therapist/housekeeper to everyone playing the game.

That is basically what she is already lol.

I'm still bored. Something needs to shake these people up soon.

Before feeds went out, I saw Scottie talking to KC that because of Sacred's 6 sketchiness, Scotty is contemplating believing the Bro's really did vote to keep Steve (a lie they told him).

2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Before feeds went out, I saw Scottie talking to KC that because of Sacred's 6 sketchiness, Scotty is contemplating believing the Bro's really did vote to keep Steve (a lie they told him).

I saw that, too.  But I wonder if Scottie really believes Brett and Winston or if he was using that angle as a means to try to get info from Kaycee somehow.  

Y'all have seen this (Streamable link), right?

Kaitlyn: "Thank God I'm not single. I feel like I would be out of control."
BB fans: "...well, about that..."

I can't wait until the (ex)boyfriend pulls his release and Kaitlyn finds out that he did and she melts the fuck down. On Tyler's manly chest. And Faysal's. And what the hell, we'll throw Brett in there, too. 

And here I thought my large Iced Capp with an extra shot of espresso would be the most delicious thing of my day. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Y'all have seen this (Streamable link), right?

Kaitlyn: "Thank God I'm not single. I feel like I would be out of control."
BB fans: "...well, about that..."

[snip] 

And here I thought my large Iced Capp with an extra shot of espresso would be the most delicious thing of my day. 

Your schadenfreude is giving me life, Callaphera. 

• Love 4

Swaggy is talking to JC.  Swaggy says he has 5 guaranteed votes (Bayleigh, Faysal, Rockstar, Haleigh, and Scottie).  He thinks that Winston has 4 guaranteed votes (Brett, Angela, Rachel, and Kaycee).  He is really trying to get JC to vote for him to stay.  He says he won't put JC up.

Swaggy claims Rockstar told him 2 days ago that Rockstar said she wouldn't put up JC or Kaycee (probably because Tyler is her number one target).

• Love 2
(edited)

The problem with Swaggy's campaigning is he still paints himself as the one in charge who can control what other people do.

ETA: JC deflecting, saying Tyler is not that smart, someone is whispering in Tyler's ear possibly from Swaggy's group.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

The problem with Swaggy's campaigning is he still paints himself as the one in charge who can control what other people do.

Well, he thinks he has Bayleigh dickmatized to that point but I dunno.

24 hours later, still not over his shitty comment. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

OMG, Tyler has do deal with coddling Kailtyn so much I don't know how he has the patience. Her whiny baby voice is like nails on chalkboard to me.

I hear a lot of opinions about how he must be so tired of her by this point.

I think he totally drops her by Thursday, knowing she simply isn't worth the stress, and he probably works to get her out sooner.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler to Kaitlyn: "You're crazy, you know that? I like you but you're crazy."

Does walking out of the HoH room on that line count as a mic drop?

yep

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Tyler better hope he has those votes locked down because he can't count on Kaitlyn in a vote tie.

Then he needs to work to get her out pre-jury (if he's not in trouble himself).

He should have seven: Tyler, Brett, Angela, Rachel, Kaycee, JC, and Sam. Hopefully he can also persuade Scottie.

(edited)

No, Sam! Never use the microwave to defrost meat! WTF! Fill a bowl with cold water, put the meat in a freezer bag, put freezer bag in the water, and 20 minutes later, defrosted meat without partially cooking it. 

Guh. Did Raven leave her cookbook behind?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5