Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Would you happen to have a handy link to this, please?

Sadly, I do not. I'm not sure anyone recorded it, which is a shame. I can tell you when the conversation happened (thanks to Reddit) and it was on July 1st around noon. It's a shame I can't find a clip because the whole thing is goddamn hilarious. I swear Steve wasn't that passionate about his point but enjoyed toying with an angry Scottie so he kept pushing it. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sadly, I do not. I'm not sure anyone recorded it, which is a shame. I can tell you when the conversation happened (thanks to Reddit) and it was on July 1st around noon. It's a shame I can't find a clip because the whole thing is goddamn hilarious. I swear Steve wasn't that passionate about his point but enjoyed toying with an angry Scottie so he kept pushing it. 

How do you record it?  I keep seeing people post clips, but I have no clue how to do it.  I used to think I was pretty tech savy, but apparently not...

29 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Can't wait for this one.  Kaitlyn is my favorite of the pre jury.

She is actually mine too. I think she has been gracious, kind and accepting . By far the nicest evicted houseguest ever.

• Love 7

Kaitlyn and Winston are tied for me for favourite pre-jurors...ever. 

Most pre-jurors are often forgettable, but these two are great TV. I wish we got more of them, and it's a shame that they may not get a comeback. Kaitlyn might, but Winston likely won't. 

• Love 7

sam is asking tyler what she should do (how to vote). he won't tell her what to do. he said she needs to go talk to everyone else. 

tyler says she needs to win hoh next week - she says 'why, because they're all going to put me up?"

tyler says no one expects that they are working together

• Love 3

sam doesn't understand how haleigh is still here- thinks she does shitty things to people.  Tyler agrees. 

Brett interrupts them

sam asks why everyone wants her gone. Tyler says because she's so 'solo' and on her own that no one knows what she's going to do. 

tyler now blaming it on haleigh - says that haliegh is pushing for everyone to go after Sam.

sam says she didn't come here with any expectations. she would be shocked if she was in the final 2. 

she doesn't think she would want to win over tyler.

• Love 3

I missed a lot but Sam says it's lonely in there and Brett reminds her of 'honey'(? i'm assuming ex boyfriend)

sam says that outside of the house that brett would probably drive her nuts but in here he's fun.

says she told herself she would never have a showmance. 

• Love 2

Sam spilling about her conversation with Brett where she asked him to be "her person" (after Rockstar left). She says that he started thinking it was something else and saying the she liked him, but she's not attracted to him in the least!

Hee!

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, gunderda said:

sam doesn't understand how haleigh is still here- thinks she does shitty things to people.  Tyler agrees. 

Brett interrupts them

sam asks why everyone wants her gone. Tyler says because she's so 'solo' and on her own that no one knows what she's going to do. 

tyler now blaming it on haleigh - says that haliegh is pushing for everyone to go after Sam.

sam says she didn't come here with any expectations. she would be shocked if she was in the final 2. 

she doesn't think she would want to win over tyler.

Boy, he sure handled her well there. He was basically setting her up for her future eviction without taking blame himself for it. 

• Love 8

Interesting conversation between Sam and Tyler. Starts at 1:58pm. He actually tells Sam a little more than I thought he would. As in who they can beat in the end. He tells her JC does not know the dates and Sam says neither do I. Tyler says "i do". That's more than he has ever given her. 
I don't think he will rely on her version of the Brett story.

Well, Tyler had me convinced his real f2 is with Sam. And I believe his other real F2 is with Kc. LOL. Don't believe JC or Brett. So, he probably wants a F3 of him Sam and KC. 
Was nice to see him playing again.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, missyb said:

Interesting conversation between Sam and Tyler. Starts at 1:58pm. He actually tells Sam a little more than I thought he would. As in who they can beat in the end. He tells her JC does not know the dates and Sam says neither do I. Tyler says "i do". That's more than he has ever given her. 
I don't think he will rely on her version of the Brett story.

Well, Tyler had me convinced his real f2 is with Sam. And I believe his other real F2 is with Kc. LOL. Don't believe JC or Brett. So, he probably wants a F3 of him Sam and KC. 
Was nice to see him playing again.

I agree, but I also think he knows that she will almost certainly not make it that far, so while he'd LIKE for her to make F3 with him and Kaycee, he was also getting her ready for the idea that THEY are going to get rid of Sam. Not HIM, of course, but THEY will and he might not be able to stop them. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

My favorite parts of the Scottie & Tyler dumpster fire of a conversation from last night (just to clarify- dumpster fire on Scottie's part) was when Scottie told Tyler all about Hayleigh and her 5 Final 2 deals and Tyler's response was "5 Final 2s? Fuck that!" - I laughed so hard. 

I would love it if this part of conversation was aired- with a cut away to the DR and Tyler sitting there- saying nothing- Just looking at the camera. That’s it. 

Nothing needs to be said, we all know it LOL

• Love 9
5 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm curious to see Tyler's HOH Vlog which I believe should be released today- 

Do you have a link for us Luddites?  :)

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok... also, Fessy will be driven mad with Haleigh still in the house, now with Brett.

"SHE'S PROBABLY SPENDING FIVE HOURS ON THE HAMMOCK WITH HIM."

Indeed!  The look on his face watching Scotty walk in after spending a week with Bay and Rocksalt :)

So, I just got home after a very, very long day of work so I'm not gonna be watching the episode that's in five minutes. I am probably going to catch up on things that I've missed in the last few hours, so I hope the episode is good. 

I am reading about Kaycee/Tyler conversing right now. I really do want to know Tyler's true F2 because at this point, I'm not sure who he wants to take now! I do know he wants Haleigh, Brett, and JC out sooner, and I'm not sure about Angela or Kaycee. 

5 hours ago, gunderda said:

angela and tyler are canoodling under the covers

Ew.

5 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Looking forward to this. And luckily it'll be on a live ep, which are the only ones I'm watching now lol.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I just got home after a very, very long day of work so I'm not gonna be watching the episode that's in five minutes. I am probably going to catch up on things that I've missed in the last few hours, so I hope the episode is good. 

I am reading about Kaycee/Tyler conversing right now. I really do want to know Tyler's true F2 because at this point, I'm not sure who he wants to take now! I do know he wants Haleigh, Brett, and JC out sooner, and I'm not sure about Angela or Kaycee. 

I’m curious about his F2 plans as well. At this point, it seems like Kaycee or Angela could pull out an upset. They’re coming off as levelheaded, formidable competitors with decent social games, while he appears naive and wishy-washy. If he wants to win, he better step up those GBMs, send an ally to jury, and consider taking Brett to F2. 

• Love 1

I really believe Tyler would choose Kaycee over Angela (even though Kaycee has a good chance of beating him). I think he told Kaycee that she seemed sad to guage if she was worried about his relationship with Angela. And then he could have just ended the conversation, or said he was just worried about her - I thought he was going to, but the fact she wasn't concerned seemed to allow him to open up and  mention having to choose between Angela/Kaycee. There was really no need for Tyler to have that conversation with her - he brought up that he lost it in the DR (Kaycee: "Peanut allergies?") and was feeling guilty, and he is getting closer to Angela and knows the day will come. 

Now, maybe he's saying that to just reaffirm Kaycee's loyalty, but I don't think so. He tells her more than he does any other HG, including Angela. And there was a different tone to this conversation, and he seemed much more open about his thoughts, than his earlier conversation where he reaffirmed loyalty to Sam. 

ETA: I also think it would be a lot worse to say specifically that you'd choose Kaycee over Angela and then not do it. It was a very specific reference point, not just "You're my #1" confirmations. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I think he'll ultimately choose Kaycee, too. I don't think he has that real killer instinct to cut her for the easier win Angela would provide.

But I also think there's still a chance he doesn't want to be the one cutting either of them and he wants one of them to pick him. That would be a mistake though so I don't know.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think he'll ultimately choose Kaycee, too. I don't think he has that real killer instinct to cut her for the easier win Angela would provide.

But I also think there's still a chance he doesn't want to be the one cutting either of them and he wants one of them to pick him. That would be a mistake though so I don't know.

If he's final three with those two and he's in the final part of the HoH with Kaycee, I think he could safely drop it to her. Otherwise, he has to beat Angela, as she'd totally cut him. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I definitely wonder if he'd pull a Derrick and try this with no matter who ends up in F3. 

Maybe Scottie talking about how much the Jury hates Angela is making the decision harder, but from his perspective, he could also be worried the Jury would see Angela as a strong, cut-throat who controlled the game and give her the win while Kaycee has mostly hung back and not been as out-there with the strategy part of her game (even though it's there). 

I still don't think he or Angela get anywhere close to F3, though. 

• Love 1

Meanwhile, Scottie has been Scottie-ing his campaigning today. He's spending time with his one sure vote Sam, teaching her chess/semi-campaigning. This morning, he and Kaycee were alone in the kitchen while everyone was sleeping, but he says he has to plead his case with her later

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

You don't think Tyler is going to get close to final three?

Nah. I think Angela goes next week, Tyler goes in the double with Haleigh (with shades of the Daniele/Jeff DE).

Although, I guess that's technically close since it's already F7...

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Nah. I think Angela goes next week, Tyler goes in the double with Haleigh (with shades of the Daniele/Jeff DE).

Although, I guess that's technically close since it's already F7...

The only plotting against him so far outside of Haleigh has been Brett and JC plotting to go to final three with him over Kaycee and Angela. 

So it certainly could happen all of a sudden, but I dunno if that seems likely at the moment. 

• Love 2
On 9/2/2018 at 5:01 PM, Ceeg said:

I mean, I get the thought. I’d still rather anyone but JC win. Shit, I might even rather Paul come back in the house and win, rather than JC. 

How would you feel if JC won but they gave him a "twist" and paid him in Pesos?

Half a million Pesos is equivalent to 35 cents. He could buy all the bubble gum he could carry.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

$25,858.53, to be exact (thanks Google).

Note to self: buy pesos for December vacation this week. 

Edited by IndyMischa
because tequila ate my brain, and my reply makes no sense. I swear I understand math y'all.
  • Love 3

Who is JC talking about sloppy drunk already and crawling up there later? Making his work harder? Hay or Angela? Is he afraid Tyler will be swayed to keep Hay? he doesn't even vote. 
Says I dont care about the alcohol ( but he really does, a lot!).

ETA: nevermind found this;

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates 4m4 minutes ago

More

JC told Brett he isnt upset about not getting to drink the alcohol. He said he is concerned because Angela is a sloppy drunk and now she will be up in the HoH with Tyler until 6 AM, and then it creates more work for them after she fills Tyler's head with things #BB20

Edited by missyb

My gosh JC is being a little bitch, He is incensed about the fact that with alcohol, Angela and Tyler will do something sexual ( like even kiss) and it is all over.  He really wants to make a move against Angela ASAP. Then leave Sam and Hay to go after each other. 

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates 47s47 seconds ago

More

JC to Sam- Tomorrow I'm going to let you know exactly what we are doing. If I get HoH, or Brett gets HoH, or you get HoH...it's about putting the right people up, it's about making the right move #BB20

JC tells Sam to go hard tomorrow. I think Tyler told her the exact same thing today.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Is there supposed to be a link to a YouTube here or something?  All I’m getting is an animated GIF.

25 minutes ago, missyb said:

My gosh JC is being a little bitch

!!!STOP THE PRESSES!!!  ;>

He is incensed about the fact that with alcohol, Angela and Tyler will do something sexual ( like even kiss) and it is all over. 

I’m... not quite sure how to even respond to this....

...other than, “TOO LATE!!!”  :D

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

There is some game going on. Brett asking Sam where her head is at. She says well, Hay doesn't like me. 
He said Sam, we have to talk game soon. I haven;t forgotten the conversation we had here earlier. It just hasn't been necessary to talk. 
She tells him to ask Scottie straight up, if Hay leaves, who is he with. 
He wants to know that Sam is with him. 
There is a flip in the making folks.

Just now, Nashville said:

Is there supposed to be a link to a YouTube here or something?  All I’

No, it is a possible segment for the CBS show.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Is there supposed to be a link to a YouTube here or something?  All I’m getting is an animated GIF.

!!!STOP THE PRESSES!!!  ;>

I’m... not quite sure how to even respond to this....

No it was a tweet about them filming a Kaitlyn segment. The tweet included a Kaitlyn gif.

4 minutes ago, missyb said:

There is some game going on. Brett asking Sam where her head is at. She says well, Hay doesn't like me. 
He said Sam, we have to talk game soon. I haven;t forgotten the conversation we had here earlier. It just hasn't been necessary to talk. 
She tells him to ask Scottie straight up, if Hay leaves, who is he with. 
He wants to know that Sam is with him. 
There is a flip in the making folks.

No, it is a possible segment for the CBS show.

Will Bram team up to flip tomorrow’s vote?

Glad they got more alcohol tonight!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Is anyone watching? What did Brett say about Scottie that made Hayleigh cry? I replayed it like 10 times and can't hear what he said.

A drunk Hay started a prank war with Hay. Brett said you don't want to be doing that with me right now. The final words of Brett were, You are making me love Scottie right now. That hurt her and made her cry. And, Brett is so pissed that she feels that comfortable that a coup is under way. Sam,Brett JC keep Scottie.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, missyb said:

A drunk Hay started a prank war with Hay. Brett said you don't want to be doing that with me right now. The final words of Brett were, You are making me love Scottie right now. That hurt her and made her cry. And, Brett is so pissed that she feels that comfortable that a coup is under way. Sam,Brett JC keep Scottie.

Oh, OK thanks!

I can't decide who's the bigger princess, Brett for getting pissed off over a light hearted prank or Hayleigh for crying cuz big bad Brett wasn't being super duper nice.

At least something interesting's happening...

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

B'rer Tyler: "Oh no, PLEASE don't evict Haleigh!"

What is "B'rer" and what is being said.  I don't understand a word of this.  Sorry, I'm totally confused.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, missyb said:

lets-do-it-gif-9.gif

Yes, this needs to happen. #TeamGoodFeeds

• Love 1