Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Does production not want a true endurance comp? I think I'd be a mean producer and just leave them hanging with minimal interference like the spraying condiments and whatnot. Let it really go for hours, lol.

Remember the good ol' days where HGs had to pee themselves? I want that back! 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10
Just now, mooses said:

So, what is Tyler going to do if Veto is used? Hes gonna get exposed. 

I think he might say fuck it and put JC up, even with his bitching. Just a general, "We all have been on the block except you. It's your turn."

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I think he might say fuck it and put JC up, even with his bitching. Just a general, "We all have been on the block except you. It's your turn."

Oh, I would love for that to happen.

• Love 3

Woot!  Best outcome possible!  Well best would be Tyler could play for HOH next week too but still awesome.

Now do not waver and get Hayseed out of the game and off my TV!  God I never could stand her and it will be such a fun house with her out of it finally. 

(Well of course JC could screw things up and be taken out of the game so please lock JC out of the HOH, Tyler.  Everyone including even Hay can stay inside and JC can have the rest of the house to play in so he can't go touchy with anyone else before Hay goes out the door).

• Love 4

I mean, Tyler ‘literally’ has no choice with his 87 final twos other than to nominate Scottie and Hayleigh. The only chance they have to get off the block is to win veto. So obviously (for my enjoyment) that HAS to happen.

If that does....oh wait, it doesn’t matter, Tyler puts up a pawn, and they clearly have the votes. 

Cool, so I won’t be paying much attention until NEXT Thursday. Damn.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LordBowen said:

Hope the Tyler HOH means Hayleigh or Scottie comes into possession of Baleigh's power app.

No more apps, no more buy backs.  I just want them to fight it out.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

Hope the Tyler HOH means Hayleigh or Scottie comes into possession of Baleigh's power app.

No!!!!  No more freaking damn power apps!!!!

• Love 6

So once again, let us recap how Production got fucked this season.

Power App #1 - goes to Sam. Production forces its use on what happens to be Kaitlyn's eviction and they try to give Kaitlyn the World's Easiest Puzzle. But Kaitlyn fucks up the World's Easiest Puzzle. Schedule thrown off because they expected Kaitlyn to come back. Fizzle. 

Power App #2 - goes to Tyler. He picks The Cloud and gets safety at any one nomination or replacement nomination ceremony. Tyler never has to use it because he's positioned himself so well/the other side was so dumb. It expired. Fizzle.

Power App #3 - goes to Bayleigh. Bayleigh can't keep a secret and word gets out. It leads to her eviction and she never got to use it. Fizzle.

In conclusion: HAHAHAHAHA Production. You tried. 

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It was SO Foutte of Haleigh to tell them to hit her harder and they do and she falls. 

She said that?  Hahahaha!

Tyler will have to let Scottie know he is a pawn and reassure him all week and have him hang out in HOH a lot because he needs to keep Scottie friendly and not seeking revenge if he wins HOH next.

Edited by green
Just now, green said:

She said that?  Hahahaha!

Tyler will have to let Scottie know he is a pawn and reassure him all week and hav ehim hang out in HOH a lot because he needs to keep Scottie friendly and not seeking revenge if he wins HOH next.

Yeah, and he can't risk NOT nominating Scottie in the chance that Scottie wins POV.

Haleigh and Scottie have a huge chance of winning Veto, especially if it's a mental or days competition. 

When do they do that one where you have to karate chop or run around the bases to add up the answer? I can't see anyone but them winning that. 

• Love 1

Bayleigh scrambling or getting nervous or whatever the fuck made her tell Rachel of all people about her app was probably the biggest game changer this season has had. It fucked both their games.

Although honestly, the biggest game changer will always be poor Kaitlyn not being able to put together that ridiculously easy puzzle. I miss her crazy.

Edited: but it doesn’t matter if one of them wins veto. The entire house is against them. Whoever goes on the block (hell, Kaycee has shown she’s perfect in that role) has the votes easily, so it doesn’t  matter.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Power App #1 - goes to Sam. Production forces its use on what happens to be Kaitlyn's eviction and they try to give Kaitlyn the World's Easiest Puzzle. But Kaitlyn fucks up the World's Easiest Puzzle. Schedule thrown off because they expected Kaitlyn to come back. Fizzle. 

Power App #2 - goes to Tyler. He picks The Cloud and gets safety at any one nomination or replacement nomination ceremony. Tyler never has to use it because he's positioned himself so well/the other side was so dumb. It expired. Fizzle.

Power App #3 - goes to Bayleigh. Bayleigh can't keep a secret and word gets out. It leads to her eviction and she never got to use it. Fizzle.

Which is why I can see them trying yet again.  'Cause, you know, it's got to work eventually, right?  LOL.  Still, it would be so funny to see Tyler's nominees be revealed as Angela and Kaycee in such an event. Not looking forward to a boring week with Scottie and Hayleigh as the noms.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Obviously, the FOUTTE alliance was bigger than realized, and actually included all of production. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Haleigh and Scottie have a huge chance of winning Veto, especially if it's a mental or days competition. 

When do they do that one where you have to karate chop or run around the bases to add up the answer? I can't see anyone but them winning that. 

Okay, then what? Let's say Haleigh wins Veto and saves herself. Scottie still leaves 100%. Even if Haleigh wins HoH and manages to take out one of the core four L6ers, she's fucked the next week no matter what. 

It's no win for both of them. No one in L6 is going to flip at this point in the game and JC and Sam aren't enough. 

• Love 3
Just now, LordBowen said:

Which is why I can see them trying yet again.  'Cause, you know, it's got to work eventually, right?  LOL.  Still, it would be so funny to see Tyler's nominees be revealed as Angela and Kaycee in such an event. Not looking to a boring week with Scottie and Hayleigh as the noms.

"More twists = More Gooder!" - Grodner's Family Crest

Just now, Callaphera said:

Okay, then what? Let's say Haleigh wins Veto and saves herself. Scottie still leaves 100%. Even if Haleigh wins HoH and manages to take out one of the core four L6ers, she's fucked the next week no matter what. 

It's no win for both of them. No one in L6 is going to flip at this point in the game and JC and Sam aren't enough. 

Yeah, it's like that great scene in The Verdict where Paul Newman's friend tells him that there will be other cases and he says, "There are no other cases, this is the case. There are no other cases, this is the case."

This was Haleigh's only shot. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Although honestly, the biggest game changer will always be poor Kaitlyn not being able to put together that ridiculously easy puzzle. I miss her crazy.

She seems super cool, has good sense of humor, and can laugh at herself out of the House, which makes me glad we have her as a pre-juror - but I also loved her crazy in the game. I found it so entertaining. 

Example: Her recent comparison when Tyler straightened his hair was pretty fun. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can see Scottie surviving a little while.  Hay is the target this week and Scottie becomes a free vote next week if the L6 break-up starts too early.  And if he wins HOH that gives him more time too.  His one shot is to play the swing vote a la Survivor style.  "Who wants a free vote?"

It's Hay that everyone wants out.  She came directly after Tyler/Angela/Kaycee.  She hates Sam.  She should hate JC at this point too for just JC messing up Fessy's noms let alone the bathroom thing.  The only person who wouldn't go after her is Scottie.  Maybe Brett if he could use her against Angela/Kaycee.  But he is just as happy to vote her out and work on Scottie I'm sure.

So it all comes down to veto for her.  And I sure hope she doesn't win it.

Edited by green
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

She seems super cool, has good sense of. humor, and can laugh at herself out of the House, which makes me glad we have her as a pre-juror - but I also loved her crazy in the game. I found it so entertaining. 

Example: Her recent comparison when Tyler straightened his hair was pretty fun. 

I agree. There's nothing cooler than someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. **coughSwaggycough**

I don't really follow former HGs on social media, but I've seen some of her posts and they are pretty entertaining. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, mikewho said:

I didn't watch that season at all, but if Dan was subjected to that noise for 24 hours, no wonder he had his own funeral (I have no idea the sequence of events).

Actually, having 24 hours of solitary thinking time away from the other HGs gave Dan the opportunity to come up with the idea for the funeral - and it was fucking brilliant.

6 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I had a health scare this week and had to wait till today to get the results.  All clear. So of course I opened a bottle of wine to celebrate? Decompress?  Whatever- I’m alone-husband works out of town and I’m in charge of the kids for a few weeks at a time. But I just wanted to say that I’ve been on these BB boards(TwoP- first), since season 8. You people have kept me sane.  Thank you! 

And FUF. 

Congratulations @Pixiebomb - and glad we get to keep you around with us for a while yet!  :)

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Watching everyone act like they're so happy Scottie is back is simultaneously hilarious and annoying.

They probably were happy to see Scottie - considering the alternatives, that is....

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, it's the complete opposite. They'd rather have one of the three back because Scottie's a tougher competitor. Meanwhile, Haleigh likes Scottie, and Sam loves Scottie more than at least Rockstar. 

Well, yeah... but at least Scottie’s sane....

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

True. But, eventually, the luck and numbers for everyone (but the F2) is going to run out and not add up. Just sooner for any FOUETTE members - especially since they kept shooting themselves in the foot. 

I didn't like the returning juror because it kept the game at staus quo - the usual "us versus them" divide. If Scottie didn't come back, I thought the game would get more interesting since the nominations would at least start dividing the House in a new way. Who would Tyler put next to Haleigh? What if Haleigh won Veto? Would JC annoy himself on the block? Would Sam hear Tyler hissing again? But Big Brother loves their Battle Backs, and if the competition doesn't shake out, you end up with a more predictable week than it would have been.

• Love 3

JC is gonna be non-stop this week, especially since he thinks he's the puppet master. I feel like him pushing will make the opposite of what he wants to happen even more likely to happen, even though Brett/Angela also want Scottie to go. I mean, he's giving L4 a lot of ammunition to use to try to get Scottie to go after him next week if he stays. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Hay is in the kitchen complaining about how hard the Pie was hitting her, but tbh it sounded to me like Production was taking it relatively easy on her compared to the hits Tyler was getting.  Even when the camera wasn’t pointed at the Pie, you could hear the hits - and most of Tyler’s hits sounded significantly louder than Hay’s hits on the same pass.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Hay is in the kitchen complaining about how hard the Pie was hitting her, but tbh it sounded to me like Production was taking it relatively easy on her compared to the hits Tyler was getting.  Even when the camera wasn’t pointed at the Pie, you could hear the hits - and most of Tyler’s hits sounded significantly louder than Hay’s hits on the same pass.

She wasn't spinning as much either, because she was moving around a lot less. But yeah, Tyler seemed to be hitting harder than Hay was (not counting that last hit that made her fall.)

Haleigh pissed at Sam a bit ago, for mostly just cheering on Tyler during the comp. Calling Sam a bitch to Angela, Brett and JC.   It's *only* 1 AM here, and even I can't stay up to watch the HOH reveal. 

She seems to have some fight in her still, and I guess she'll try to see if she can get Sam on the block. If Hay does go this week, it sucks that she'll get stuck with downer, creepy Fessy again in the JH.

ETA: Haleigh ran into the bathroom and was sick. If she is, hope she gets checked out, just in case. Concussion or hurting her neck isn't something to take lightly.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 5

Damn, I fell asleep right before the reruns started before HOH and didn't wake up until just now. Of course I missed the entire comp. 

I'll be honest; I wanted a Haleigh or Scottie HOH so that I could have my JC eviction. I like Haleigh and Scottie a lot more than the disgusting asshole that is JC. Plus, this becomes another predictable week of Haleigh or Scottie leaving so I have to hope for more internal drama happening to make this week semi-interesting. 

• Love 7

I was rooting for a Haleigh win for maximum drama and a fun week of feeds. 

This could still be an ok week. Tyler will have to turn on someone. 

Random thought from a few days back- Fessy reminds me of the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KnoxGirl said:

I was rooting for a Haleigh win for maximum drama and a fun week of feeds. 

Random thought from a few days back- Fessy reminds me of the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk.  

He only has to even KIND of turn on someone if Haleigh or Scottie comes off of the block due to veto. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He only has to even KIND of turn on someone if Haleigh or Scottie comes off of the block due to veto. 

Don’t take away my tiny silver lining!! I need it this morning. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, KnoxGirl said:

Not really. He can just nominate Haleigh & Scottie. She already nominated him and Scottie is just a Battle Back person. Amazingly, he still doesn't have to show his cards again. This late in the game and is pretty much covered with the nominations and votes.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I’m hoping Scottie can somehow win veto, JC goes up, and he’s so much of an asshole on the block that he gets evicted. 

It would be so unfair to Kaycee or Brett to make them be pawns again, but I think that's very likely something that Tyler would think of doing just because JC is SUCH a prick and if he's just going to be there as a pawn, then I could see him not wanting to deal with all the grief just for a pawn. 

38 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsItUpOrDown/status/1035462071184502784

Jfc, production sucks this year. When that happens, does it play on the house speakers too, or just the feeds? 

Edited: Don't know how to embed from my phone - my computer magically does it. DR leak of Tyler, production asked who he was going to nominate. "Probably Haleigh and Scottie." FISH. 

Thanks for using the http address so I could see this too.  And yeah that is bad.  They are speculating it was just on the live feeds and not broadcast all over the House but given the thing with the intercom earlier we will have to get that confirmed to believe it.

What do these people have against Tyler?  First the Cloud leak then level 6 on the intercom (though that hurt Brett more) and now this DR leak.  Then there are all the production hold ups and break downs and the stupid bad time estimate on the slippy slide thingie.  Also toilet seats coming off, sinks falling down etc etc.  What a shoddy looking and badly run show this season.  Man, did Grodner get so cheap that she put the unpaid interns in charge of this season?

• Love 14

I wonder if they designed that comp for Fessy to win. He really should have won it. I doubt they actually did, but I am going to now believe that they did just so that it can be yet another production fail this season. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 7

I know the prediction is for Hayleigh/Scottie on the block, but my dream is Hayleigh/JC, with Tyler telling JC he's the pawn.  JC won't win veto, because he can't win anything.  Okay, he might win a Topless Chili Dog Preparation Contest.  And I don't think Hayleigh will either.  Hopefully, both stay on the block, and then they blindside JC with an eviction.  

A girl can dream.  Hmm, I think I'll go have a chili dog for breakfast.  

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, green said:

Thanks for using the http address so I could see this too.  And yeah that is bad.  They are speculating it was just on the live feeds and not broadcast all over the House but given the thing with the intercom earlier we will have to get that confirmed to believe it.

What do these people have against Tyler?  First the Cloud leak then level 6 on the intercom (though that hurt Brett more) and now this DR leak.  Then there are all the production hold ups and break downs and the stupid bad time estimate on the slippy slide thingie.  Also toilet seats coming off, sinks falling down etc etc.  What a shoddy looking and badly run show this season.  Man, did Grodner get so cheap that she put the unpaid interns in charge of this season?

DR leaks happen at least once or twice per season, if not more. It's only heard on the live feeds. I think Brett had one earlier this season too.

4 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

If Hay does go this week, it sucks that she'll get stuck with downer, creepy Fessy again in the JH.

I want her to stay so DooFess can stew about Hay and Brett all week, while Scotty plays "mind" games with him :)

• Love 1