Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, missyb said:

RealVegas is kind of like our Sam. We need to be kind to her ! He/She needs it or feels disrespected.  High maintenance .But, you know what?? I want spoilers ! And it costs me absolutely nothing to say nothing or be complementary and thankful for the spoilers. There other shitheads who feel they need to be mean and nasty on her line, grow up. I have always said I would pay for a CD of unedited diary room scenes.  So, whatever nuggets I can get from RealVegas, I appreciate them.

I absolutely agree 100%!   I love to hear any behind the scenes info! 

• Love 8

Haleigh seems to be really surprised that she is not the target. How can you still not get it? It doesn't matter that you put Ang on the block. Its not about that. 
Sometimes Hay has great insights and then over thinks it and discards her correct line of thinking. 
She made a good move going upstairs to talk to Angela. Good for her. Thats a game move.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Booting Haleigh

Pros

• Fessy is not the brightest tool in the shed.  If by some crazy miracle of dumb Fuck you, Fessy luck, he managed to hang in until final two, ANY of these other seven sitting next to him would surely be guaranteed a win.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela is telling Haleigh that Faysal is the target. She told her if she wins she will keep the noms the same.

If Fessy does get evicted this week, I'm gonna need Brett's goodbye message to be "Don't worry I'm going to take real good care of Haleigh." Maybe even blow a kiss  for added effect.

Hey I can dream.

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, Wings said:

I was listening to Fess and Hay at the time.  I was going back and forth.  I missed Brett's job reveal.  What is it? 

He is actually a Cybersecurity Engineer. I don't think he talked much about his job before this. I remember the house thinking Brett was in sales. Here's a link to the convo.

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela is telling Haleigh that Faysal is the target. She told her if she wins she will keep the noms the same.

Huh. That's...an interesting move. I think I would have rather kept lying to Haleigh until after veto, so that there's a chance that Fessy would use the veto on Haleigh. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, after she nominated him she went and hid in the HOH room, so.

I was really disappointed in her hiding in the HOH too, but then this morning I was thinking about it while catching up on the boards and realized that I can't really blame her.  Fessy and Hayleigh both posted themselves in the HOH room yesterday morning and afternoon and had the same repeat conversation over and over and over again.  Angela thought once she nominated them they would leave her alone, and she was right.  I wouldn't have wanted to have the same convo on repeat, so I can't really blame her.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Wings said:

Hayleigh picked Sam to play in the veto comp for her.  Angela said that and it went to fish immediately.  For cryin out loud BB, why try to keep that info secret.  It is not crucial and means so little. 

Well I think one thing about Sam is that perhaps she's so heavily medicated that there might be some veto competitions where she might have to sit out? So the show would edit it to look like she's playing but she's actually not playing? 

If she's on benzodiazapenes both in the morning and at night both medications have rules about alcohol, operating heavy machinery, etc. 

Angela has a pattern of acting like she's a real bad ass and then hiding when push comes to shove though. She did it during her first HOH too. She's a coward. It's so annoying because if you're gonna be a bitch be one out in the open so you entertain me lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yay! Bitter juries are the best!

Provided they stay bitter after a month of reflecting in the JH....

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, after she nominated him she went and hid in the HOH room, so.

YMMV but I saw that as Angela getting more drama-weary, not her being afraid of Fessy - plus, would YOU want to sit in a room with Fessy for a couple of hours while he simultaneously...

1. Complains about him and Hay being OTB together.
  2. Tries to understand WHY he and Hay are OTB together.
  3. Tries to cook up some far-fetched never-gonna-happen scenario to save both himself and Hay from eviction - said scenario probably involving Angela agreeing to nominate one of her own alliance members.

...???  Me, I’m already tired of the conversation just from reading the thumbnail sketch I just wrote; I can only guess how bone-wrenchingly dull and tiresome actually experiencing it would be.

8 minutes ago, Wings said:

I missed Brett's job reveal.  What is it? 

As has been mentioned earlier, cybersecurity engineer - and judging from some of the terminology Brett used at his reveal, sounds like he specializes in designing, supporting, and hardening network security for non-firewalled public web and/or e-commerce servers.  And purely as an FYI, that ain’t light-duty shit.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well I think one thing about Sam is that perhaps she's so heavily medicated that there might be some veto competitions where she might have to sit out? So the show would edit it to look like she's playing but she's actually not playing? 

If she's on benzodiazapenes both in the morning and at night both medications have rules about alcohol, operating heavy machinery, etc. 

I haven’t seen any evidence that Sam is “heavily medicated” tbh. 

• Love 12
Just now, Ceeg said:

I am not sure they medicate her.  I think they talk her down.  On her last stint in 'DR cool down' (house mess) she repeated everything a therapist would say to her in this situation upon her return.  That being, it is just a game, this is a movie set not a real house, everyone looks forward to this every season, it can be cleaned, it was for fun, this is just a game.  She said all of that with grin on her face that was kind of creepy, actually.  Made me chuckle.  Words go in her ears and come out her mouth, smoothing her sharp edges in the process.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Booting Fessy

Pros

From core-L6’s perspective: Between Fessy and Hay, Fessy has by far stronger positive relationships with the L6 outliers (JC and Sam).  As L6’s FOUTTEing of FOUTTE winds down, leaving Fessy in the House means leaving a nexus around which anti-core-L6 resistance might coalesce - while cutting Fessy binds the outliers more tightly to the core.

• Love 5

Brett is flirting with Hayleigh.  High five!  You need her on your side.  

I wonder what Tyler's real job is.  I don't think he is a life guard though probably has done that job at some point.  Angela asked him and he was evasive to either dodge his real job or not wanting to admit that is really what he does!  

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She gets called into the DR twice a day, every day, at the same time and comes out happy and very often sounds sedated. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

From core-L6’s perspective: Between Fessy and Hay, Fessy has by far stronger positive relationships with the L6 outliers (JC and Sam).  As L6’s FOUTTEing of FOUTTE winds down, leaving Fessy in the House means leaving a nexus around which anti-core-L6 resistance might coalesce - while cutting Fessy binds the outliers more tightly to the core.

Yep, I agree 100%  I have a hankering for a Brett win so I am rooting for Fessy to stay for this reason.  At this point I am spamming.  I have been saying this all morning.  Apologies to all.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

She gets called into the DR twice a day, every day, at the same time and comes out happy and very often sounds sedated. 

Eh, she’s sounded happy but I’ve never seen her sounding drugged out. But also, being medicated with anti-depressants and/or Xanax for anxiety/depression still isn’t being heavily medicated enough to be ruled out for competitions.

I’m not really a huge fan of treating mental health issues as a character flaws or something to be ashamed of or used as a reason to be excluded from activities. 

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, Slider said:

I was really disappointed in her hiding in the HOH too, but then this morning I was thinking about it while catching up on the boards and realized that I can't really blame her.  Fessy and Hayleigh both posted themselves in the HOH room yesterday morning and afternoon and had the same repeat conversation over and over and over again.  Angela thought once she nominated them they would leave her alone, and she was right.  I wouldn't have wanted to have the same convo on repeat, so I can't really blame her.

And getting into a confrontation does nothing good for her game. She's seen Sam's emotions be swayed by a big fight before. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Eh, she’s sounded happy but I’ve never seen her sounding drugged out. But also, being medicated with anti-depressants and/or Xanax for anxiety/depression still isn’t being heavily medicated enough to be ruled out for competitions.

I’m not really a huge fan of treating mental health issues as a character flaws or something to be ashamed of or used as a reason to be excluded from activities. 

I'm not either. It's not a character flaw. However I will say this: I take anti-anxiety pills to help me deal with chronic anxiety. I won't take them unless I'm 100% certain I'm either going to bed or not doing anything strenuous for the rest of the day. And of course alcohol is out of the picture.

That's not stigmatizing anti-anxiety medications, just being responsible about taking them.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

YMMV but I saw that as Angela getting more drama-weary, not her being afraid of Fessy - plus, would YOU want to sit in a room with Fessy for a couple of hours while he simultaneously...

1. Complains about him and Hay being OTB together.
  2. Tries to understand WHY he and Hay are OTB together.
  3. Tries to cook up some far-fetched never-gonna-happen scenario to save both himself and Hay from eviction - said scenario probably involving Angela agreeing to nominate one of her own alliance members.

4. Asks more than once if he and Haleigh can still use the bed.  

:)

Couldn't resist. He would care more about that than the other three put together.

• Love 6

Good work Brett, I believe he has Hayleigh eating out of his hand.  Flirting morphed into making a move type thing, in a cute way.  

JC needs a reboot in the DR.  "I see your vagina (talking to Hay)."  "No you can't"  "Yes I can"   Oy 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do Sam and JC know that Faysal is the target? I can't imagine either of them would be too keen on that.

Sam and JC may not know Faysal is the target yet, but that may be immaterial; if both Fess and Hay stay OTB, whoever Tyler/Kaycee/Brett picks will go to Jury regardless of how Sam and JC vote.  

Only chance Sam or JC have of affecting this week’s outcome would be to win PoV and take Fessy off the Block.  While I might see JC doing that, I don’t know about Sam ; fond as she is of Fessy, I still expect Sam would be plagued by concern about who the replacement nom might be.  Would Sam be comfortable with JC going up in Fessy’s stead, or Brett, or Kaycee, or Tyler?  Alternative options are getting slim.

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t think it’s drugs.  Sam has said several times the DR is the only place she feels she can vent.  I think Sam is simply happier and more relaxed after each opportunity to do so.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm not either. It's not a character flaw. However I will say this: I take anti-anxiety pills to help me deal with chronic anxiety. I won't take them unless I'm 100% certain I'm either going to bed or not doing anything strenuous for the rest of the day. And of course alcohol is out of the picture.

That's not stigmatizing anti-anxiety medications, just being responsible about taking them.

I’m certain that if Sam was taking medication strong enough to prevent her from taking part in normal house activities, especially something as integral to the game as comps, she wouldn’t be there. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Nashville said:

Sam and JC may not know Faysal is the target yet, but that may be immaterial; if both Fess and Hay stay OTB, whoever Tyler/Kaycee/Brett picks will go to Jury regardless of how Sam and JC vote.  

Only chance Sam or JC have of affecting this week’s outcome would be to win PoV and take Fessy off the Block.  While I might see JC doing that, I don’t know about Sam ; fond as she is of Fessy, I still expect Sam would be plagued by concern about who the replacement nom might be.  Would Sam be comfortable with JC going up in Fessy’s stead, or Brett, or Kaycee, or Tyler?  Alternative options are getting slim.

Sam is never comfortable and on Thursday nights, she morphs into Chuckie no matter what happens.  She is always fine in the end.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

I think Big Brother productIon has been phoning it in for many seasons now.  The Big Brother voice used to be something to be feared, and there were real consequences to breaking rules.  There used to be a lot alcohol to lubricate boring evenings.  There was more variety in the feeds, as in the feeds showed different rooms and conversations instead of several views of the same set of hamsters.  There was a lot less time when the feeds were off.  There used to be do-or-die food competitions where the hamsters battled to augment their basic diets, and that broke up the doldrums between HOH and Veto.  Heck, back in ye olds dayes of BB lore, the hamsters were given a weekly task to complete so they could have use of the pool or pillows or something.  Production doesn't to any of that anymore.  They recycle comos, and spend all the $$$ making elaborate OTEV and other cheesey sets which means more time off the feeds for the elaborate build-up and tear-down time.  This show should be incredibly cheap to produce, but it seems they're increasingly cutting corners to make more profit, and they're killing their cash cow.

That said, fuck you, Fessy.  I hope you go this week, lose JBB to Scottie, and get confronted by a Scottie/Haleigh F2* with each L6 member joining the jury with tales of the wild showmance that developed between the two, and all the monkey sex they were having all over the place.

*Actually, I'm a big fan of Tyler's game, so ideally I'd see a Scottie/Tyler final two for the Shower and out there.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Fuck you, autocorrect. and duck you, Fessy.
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

5b81ad1356224_ScreenShot2018-08-25at2_23_17PM.png.feb0b35b6febe7a0d212bf49177ee6fc.png

Bayleigh's Power App better not be revived. That'd be ridiculous. So, yeah, it probably will be, huh?

Vegas is loving this power trip. Can't even stay away from Twitter when she decided she'd stop giving information. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Wings said:

I watched the feeds last night yet got great pleasure reading Hay and Fessy’s conversation again this morning!   Omg just omg!  I can’t choose a favorite line but I have the most curious.  Hayleigh wants to grow her nails for Julie on Thursday.  She wants to look nice because she knows she is going.   Ok

Boring week ahead, we got that.  Hay goes.  

So now, how can Brett win?  I have to say, as shocking as this sounds, listen to JC.  I think if they work together he can make it happen.  That is my hope anyway.  

I’m still laughing from when she said that. Add in where she refused to show him her hands because her fingers were bleeding from the constant gnawing and she should be grateful if they reach semi-healed. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

There was confirmation by Alison Grodner in a recent interview that the evicted houseguests do get to see all of the goodbye messages; it's just not shown on TV because for the live shows, they want to show the most dramatic GBMs or the ones by the closest person to the evictee. 

This came up on reddit right after that interview and S18’s Michelle chimed in saying AG was lying as she and several others weren’t shown all of their GBMs. 

With AG’s penchant for creating storylines, it’s nearly impossible to know for sure what happens, so who knows if they do/don’t?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, mooses said:

Bayleigh's Power App better not be revived. That'd be ridiculous. So, yeah, it probably will be, huh.

God no!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No more "power apps."  I was so glad Tyler's was expiring without him having to use it and now this??????  If Bay came back she has no right to that expired power app.  She already was voted out once.  You don't bring her back AND give her an expired power app "re-charged" to some new date.

Also is 1) and 2) co-related?  I can't make sense of the post.  Does this mean IF Bay's EXPIRED power app is cheated on and revived THEN there is a veto comp?  This 2) makes no sense at all.  If 2) simply means there is a veto competition yeah sure there always is.  But "veto comp STYLE"???

Anyway if they are even remotely cheating on this power app then Bay must NOT come back into the house.  I have had it with someone in production throwing temper tantrums because none of the power apps"worked" this season so by God we will force one to work even if we blatantly cheat on the experiation date in doing it.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, green said:

God no!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No more "power apps."  I was so glad Tyler's was expiring without him having to use it and now this??????  If Bay came back she has no right to that expired power app.  She already was voted out once.  You don't bring her back AND give her an expired power app "re-charged" to some new date.

Also is 1) and 2) co-related?  I can't make sense of the post.  Does this mean IF Bay's EXPIRED power app is cheated on and revived THEN there is a veto comp?  This 2) makes no sense at all.  If 2) simply means there is a veto competition yeah sure there always is.  But "veto comp STYLE"???

I think the app will go into play but not given to Bay should she return. 

I was confused too.  I think comp style means all together rather than individually timed segments as we have seen in the past.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

I think the app will go into play but not given to Bay.   

I was confused too.  I think comp style means all together rather than individually timed segments as we have seen in the past.  

Please please be wrong about the app.  It is too powerful at this stage of the game.  If Bay doesn't get it does this mean whoever comes back does?  As in Fessy voted out, wins way back in AND gets the power app?  Just no. 

Though if it was Fessy he would manage to mess it up somehow.  "Hayleigh, I changed the noms so you would be on the block instead of Sam so they won't know it was me that changed the noms.  Smart, huh?"

Whoa I just saw this on the summary page:  PoV players: Angela (HoH), Faysal and Haleigh (noms), Kaycee, JC, and Sam.  Without Tyler or Brett playing, Fessy or even Hay have a very good chance of winning veto.  Worst "other three" combo possible in Kaycee, JC and Sam.

Edited by green
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, green said:

Please please be wrong about the app.  It is too powerful at this stage of the game.  If Bay doesn't get it does this mean whoever comes back does?  As in Fessy voted out, wins way back in AND gets the power app?  Just no. 

Though if it was Fessy he would manage to mess it up somehow.  "Hayleigh, I changed the noms so you would be on the block instead of Sam so they won't know it was me that changed the noms.  Smart, huh?"

Bay is not in the game.  Unless she wins BBack she is a juror.  I am not sure what you mean.  

I don't know exactly what it means but if it is back seems to me someone is going to get it.  

Or I could hear Julie saying if Bay wins her way back she gets the app back.  Odd as that would be.  

lol if Bayleigh’s app gets put back in the game, I don’t wanna hear anything about Tyler being production’s darling. 

The power apps were all a major fail. You’d think that would give them the hint to retire them and keep them retired. Sit in BB Fails Dept along with Battle of the Block. 

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

5b81ad1356224_ScreenShot2018-08-25at2_23_17PM.png.feb0b35b6febe7a0d212bf49177ee6fc.png

I am bringing this forward.  Look at the wording.  #1 IF Bay's power app is revived.  This makes no sense. 

Does it mean if then 2-4 happen?  What if not?  Nothing makes sense. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

Unpopular opinion, if anyone is a darling of the show, it's Haleigh. Her edit is very favorable and I have thought that Julie Chen is way more positive towards Bayleigh, RS, etc than L6.

Please don't even mention Battle of the Block again. I hope the app powers are over and done.

Vegas is annoying. She reminds me of Grodner.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

Bay is not in the game.  Unless she wins BBack she is a juror.  I am not sure what you mean.  

I don't know exactly what it means but if it is back seems to me someone is going to get it.  

Or I could hear Julie saying if Bay wins her way back she gets the app back.  Odd as that would be.  

I mean Bay's app may be revived.  And yes I obviously know she is on the jury.  But Vegas said what Vegas said.  Even though no one knows what he means.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Wings said:

Hayleigh wants to grow her nails for Julie on Thursday.  She wants to look nice because she knows she is going.  

This is funny but I understand. I bite my nails too. And before I left to meet the inlaws, or before every single vacation, I'm all "growing my nails to look nice"...
But Haleigh, phew, the "You look RAVISHING Julie"...too much.

21 minutes ago, green said:

Whoa I just saw this on the summary page:  PoV players: Angela (HoH), Faysal and Haleigh (noms), Kaycee, JC, and Sam.  Without Tyler or Brett playing, Fessy or even Hay have a very good chance of winning veto.  Worst "other three" combo possible in Kaycee, JC and Sam.

UGH THIS SUCKS

10 minutes ago, Wings said:

I am bringing this forward.  Look at the wording.  #1 IF Bay's power app is revived.  This makes no sense. 

Does it mean if it is then 2-3 happen.  What if not?  Nothing makes sense. 

Yes, I think Vegas is on a power trip and grasping to keep her/his audience alive.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

huI think, unpopular opinion, if anyone is a darling of the show, it's Haleigh. Her edit is very favorable and I have thought that Julie Chen is way more positive towards Bayleigh, RS, etc than L6.

It seems like they're dying for the Nicole circa BB16 underdog archetype and they'll do anything to shoehorn her into that role. 

There's been so much happening this season, it's really unnecessary to create such a fake storyline. 

Heh. He can get on my nerves in large doses, but JC can be pretty funny. 

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I have thought that Julie Chen is way more positive towards Bayleigh, RS, etc than L6.

L6 is still in the game so there is no way for her to show them favor or not.  She smiles at everyone and banters when it works, through the LR TV.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Wings said:

Does it mean if then 2-4 happen?  What if not?  Nothing makes sense. 

I think Vegas’s tweet just means these are the things she would have talked about if people weren’t so demanding, I.e. she would have told us if Bay’s app is going to come back into the game, she would have told us what type of competition the veto will be, she would have told us what Angela said about Tyler in a recent diary room session, and she would have told us what type of competition the battle back will be. But since people are making demands, Vegas won’t tell us any of those things.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I think Vegas’s tweet just means these are the things she would have talked about if people weren’t so demanding, I.e. she would have told us if Bay’s app is going to come back into the game, she would have told us what type of competition the veto will be, she would have told us what Angela said about Tyler in a recent diary room session, and she would have told us what type of competition the battle back will be. But since people are making demands, Vegas won’t tell us any of those things.

Thanks.  That actually makes sense unlike the confused wording from Vegas.  Hey, maybe you can get a gig translating for him in the future because he sure needs help there.  I say "he" because if I was secretly spoiling stuff I'd use an avatar of the opposite gender to throw off the scent so I'm just assuming Vegas is male until proven otherwise.

Though it is still alarming that Bay's power app could/might come back into play.  That move would be totally stupid.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I agree.  Sounds like these are separate, unrelated "demands" made on Vegas to answer.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Thanks, this makes sense.  I did not pick up on the fact had we behaved we would have learned this things!  LOL

10 minutes ago, green said:

Though it is still alarming that Bay's power app could/might come back into play.  That move would be totally stupid.

Just the possibility makes me glad I've given up on this season. I'm still following here 'causeI love you feedsters. You're totally addictive. But I'm pretty much done with the broadcast unless something outstanding happens.

• Love 3