Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah. She;s 57. Kent from that season passed away last December; he was 62.

I have forgotten the cause of his death. Do you know? 

@peachmangosteen,  who would Rockstar put up if she won HOH? 

Edited by Wings
Just now, Wings said:

who would Rockstar put up if she won HOH? 

More important question: Outside of a crapshoot (which admittedly, it probably will be one tonight), who thinks Rockstar will actually win an HoH comp?

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

More important question: Outside of a crapshoot (which admittedly, it probably will be one tonight), who thinks Rockstar will actually win an HoH comp?

Only Peach’s twisted little fantasy. 

So, I finally watched the moment of Tyler telling Level 6 about Sam's power. You can tell how done he is by the time he's talking to these fools who keep sprouting off nonsense. And you can see Winston's complete turnaround. I swear he's on Adderall, though, because boy's got a lot of energy and seems pumped up about...well, everything. 

I still want to see what happened this morning so I might skim it before the eviction episode starts tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We haven't really seen her compete so I'd need to see how she does in HOH tonight, or other types of comps, before deciding. That being said....I don't think she'll do super well. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Winston and Brett are so convinced Rockstar can't win anything, which is why I want her to. It's foolish to believe someone can't win anything. Not every comp is physical.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

We haven't really seen her compete so I'd need to see how she does in HOH tonight, or other types of comps, before deciding. That being said....I don't think she'll do super well. 

Wasn't she second to last in the first comp they did? Or close to it, anyway.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Winston and Brett are so convinced Rockstar can't win anything, which is why I want her to. Its foolish to believe someone can't win anything. Not every comp is physical.

I'm good with a Rockstar win. It might actually be interesting!

I have thunderstorms right now. My power better not go out after 9pm, or I'll be pissed. I'll have to use data to read updates on here on what's happening.

• Love 1

I want either Swaggy or one of Brinston to win this next HoH, mainly because they all promised hilarious door locking shenanigans and power trips this past week and there's nothing like the butthurt of being locked out of the HoH room when you don't want to shower downstairs. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I want either Swaggy or one of Brinston to win this next HoH, mainly because they all promised hilarious door locking shenanigans and power trips this past week and there's nothing like the butthurt of being locked out of the HoH room when you don't want to shower downstairs. 

I think any possibility is going to make for good feeds.

Except for maybe Faysal. 

• Love 1

I just am not a fan of the Carrot Top hair.  I'm also not a fan of man buns but I feel like he looks way better when his hair is pulled back in a bun.

I don't like the bun either but he actually looks good when his hair is wet. It's not nearly as poofy. 

So wait, has there been a conversation between Rockstar and Haleigh where they in any way agreed to vote out Steve? Or Scottie? Or any indication that Swaggy and Bayleigh knows anything? First off, the feeds have been turned off for awhile - who KNOWS what could happen. Second, I can totally see Haleigh and Rockstar deciding to let Kaitlyn hang by herself, not let Swaggy of Bayleigh know about it, and then position themselves after the HOH is decided.

Y’all are bringing me down, I think tonight’s vote could still be epic. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So wait, has there been a conversation between Rockstar and Haleigh where they in any way agreed to vote out Steve? Or Scottie? Or any indication that Swaggy and Bayleigh knows anything? First off, the feeds have been turned off for awhile - who KNOWS what could happen. Second, I can totally see Haleigh and Rockstar deciding to let Kaitlyn hang by herself, not let Swaggy of Bayleigh know about it, and then position themselves after the HOH is decided.

They turned on for a bit.

I don't know exactly what happened, but Kaitlyn seems to be voting out Steve. Haleigh/Angie hadn't made a decision yet, but earlier, Haleigh also said she'd vote with Kaitlyn. Who knows how true that is. I don't THINK Swaggy, Bayleigh, Fessy, or Scottie know, but that's unclear. Steve definitely doesn't know, at least before the feeds went off. I wouldn't be surprised if the eviction starts and we do see more nervous/upset members of Sacred 6 plus Scottie/Steve. They might be told right before it happens, or they'll figure it out. 

We also don't know if Kaitlyn has been turned back into not evicting Steve, so we could get Sam going out tonight. It's all up in the air until Kaitlyn casts her vote.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm with you. I'm expecting some fireworks. I can't wait.

And I think this is very likely going to be an all-nighter.  Make sure your feeds are fired up!

• Love 5
(edited)

The hair is down for Tyler...either way this eviction goes, feeds tonight should be good.

Ha! Feeds will definitely be lit tonight.

ETA: I swear I thought the Bro's were wearing matching outfits.

ETA2: I love when the house doesn't vote as a flock of sheep.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Because Winston is insecure.  IMHO Winston doesn’t feel he has a good handle on the BB game play at all, and this uneasiness externally manifests itself with bluster and paranoia.  When a guy (especially a BroDude) is confident in their position, their demeanor is usually one of quiet surety - if he’s certain of something and you disagree with him on it, he’ll simply blow you off.  It’s when a guy gets loud and aggressively defends his position that you know he’s unsure about it.  Lack of confidence leads directly to overcompensation.

Uhhh... sweet farm girls who take care of livestock can’t go to the dentist?  :>

“The robot”???  Does it cause Kaitlyn that much personal distress to call her “Sam”???

This is a perfect example why I don’t like Kaitlyn; Kaitlyn doesn’t like Sam, therefore Sam is somehow deficient/defective and must be marginalized and dehumanized whenever possible.

Sure they can go to the dentist every six months.  That doesn't translate to unnecessary veneers and breast implants.  Those don't make one a bad person, but they're not typical of your average Midwestern farmer.  My general point is that she really played up the sweet farm girl, but it was destroyed (for me) the instance she walked into the house.  She's just your typical famewhore BB female.

• Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

laugh.gif

This was "literally" me (aside from the whole being a girl part). Hand covering my mouth and all. That eviction was absolutely delicious. 

Edit: Kaitlyn HOH. Kill me the f now. On the other hand, let's see if Tyler can keep up his famazing talent at dealing with her Level 5ness, now that the power is reversed. 

Edited by IndyMischa
hideous HOH result
  • Love 1
(edited)

OMG, with Kaitlyn HOH, this is going to be another crazy week. She will have a nervous breakdown.

ETA: will Kaitlyn stay with Level 6 or will she fall back in with FOUTTE. Who would she put up? This will be interesting.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 5

Kaitlyn as HOH is gonna be epic.

Let's see which side she goes with. She did just protect herself and now Sacred 6 can't piss her off with their anger.

Let's see which side she chooses for real. If she puts up Swaggy/Fessy, we know where her allegiances lie.

• Love 2

This HOH comp is kind of lame. But it's fast.

Scottie - 40K

JC - landed in the street, no salary

Brett - landed in the street

Winston - 12K

Sam - 50K

KC - 15K

Fessy - landed in the street

Kaitlyn - 80K   oh no, if she is HOH it will be a mess!

Angela - in the street

Bayleigh - landed in the street

Swaggy - landed in the street

Angie Rockstar - in the street

Haleigh - landed in the fake water

Rachel - in the street

And Kaitlyn is the new HOH!!!

This next week is going to be crazy!! And she might have been in danger as the flipper.

• Love 1
(edited)

Poor Kaitlyn, had her head messed with this week for her vote, now she will continue to manipulated by both sides for her nominations. This will definitely show her cards.

ETA: I bet no one from FOUTTE will leave her alone.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

As of this moment, I already see Fessy sucking back up to her. I hope that lights a fire to put him and Swaggy on the block.

But if she does rejoin Sacred 6 and puts up Winston/Angela, I wouldn't be mad, either.

• Love 1

This week is going to be awesome. It just is. I totally see Sam being nommed again, but don’t care. We have several people blindsided by someone they can’t even yell at because she’s HOH. OMG this is so good. Come on, @peachmangosteen, I know you hate everyone, but even you have to admit this is good stuff!

• Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn will bring the crazy for her HoH. I predict Fessy and Haleigh on the block.

The storyline they focused on before the vote ended up being eerily ominous!!

Edited by Victim Noises

I wonder if the swing vote is going to somehow get pinned on Scottie.  He probably needs to be really careful who he hangs out with this week.

• Love 1