Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Can I dislike a post?  (No offense Kellog010). Cause yuck. I hate this showmance. Hate it. Hate it. And the show is so trying to make it happen. Blech. 

[I checked three times to make sure I was in the Live Feed thread, because I already fucked up once today. And also, gin.] 

I am totally perplexed by how the episodes are downplaying Fayleigh. She's actually way into him, and has admitted as much to him, in the DR, and in her HOH questions thing. For a show that loves to push showmance storylines, they're burying this one, and it's really weird to me. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

Not really though. If Brett and Angela are up there, Tyler can still control the vote. He has him, KC, JC, and Sam. Same for any combination of those 6. 

Eh, I think Sam will vote out Angela no matter who she's next to. They never truly made up after her weird grudge. 

I'd bet at worst it's a tie and Faysal chooses. 

• Love 1

Fessy and Haleigh should take a good hard look at the last vote , have a moment of reflection, and realize this is a time to build some bridges instead of getting shallow revenge. Both are going to need a lot of help to get anywhere close to the end.

I mean, they won't because they aren't good players. But yeah, a good player in this situation needs to be making deals. Or try to at least.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

[I checked three times to make sure I was in the Live Feed thread, because I already fucked up once today. And also, gin.] 

I am totally perplexed by how the episodes are downplaying Fayleigh. She's actually way into him, and has admitted as much to him, in the DR, and in her HOH questions thing. For a show that loves to push showmance storylines, they're burying this one, and it's really weird to me. 

I can’t speak  to the other stuff, but she didn’t seem into him in the DR in this episode.

• Love 1

I just realized. Question. Let’s say Brett and Angela are initial noms with a plan to BD Tyler. Then, let’s say Fessy wins veto, plans to take down Brett and replace him with Tyler. Would the BB APP message happen before or after Fessy uses the veto? If it’s after, then Fessy could potentially have to essentially nominate 4 people. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait....seriously? The fuck, production? They were TINY CONTAINERS. And they had GIANT ASS CUPS. What the fuck did you expect? 

I can picture something like this going on backstage.

giphy.gif

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait....seriously? The fuck, production? They were TINY CONTAINERS. And they had GIANT ASS CUPS. What the fuck did you expect? 

Sounds like victim noises from production  dressed up as damage control since SM is lit up about the changes made that caused it to be over that fast. Endurance comp, my arse. 

Edited by cork dork
ETA clarify production victim noises
  • Love 13

Actually I think ANGELA and Brett are being arrogant and stupid with those GBM. On what planet are either of them going to get their jury votes. I also felt Brett’s was unnecessarily mean. And tough on Rockstar ending with his. Where was Sams GBM?

honestly, after this, I hope one of their asses heads out the door next. Preferably ANGELA.

can you imagine a jury house with only Bay, Rockstar and ANGELA . I would pay for those Feeds.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

JC is going to be all over Fessy this week. He and Haliegh will be fighting for that face time. I'm gonna guess Haleigh stops with the "shut up" and plays nice this week to get what she wants. 

Nah. We're going to get the same spat between Fessy and Haleigh that they've had every night this week so far. A variation on WHO FLIPPED/I DON'T TRUST YOU. 37th verse, same as the first. 

• Love 5

Pretty sure L6 will lose a number this week. They know they have had a good run. I think they will all take it well. Even if Tyler is on the block with maybe Angela, he has the votes to stay. He really doesn't even need to use his app. The hive only has two people voting. Maybe Fess will do something crazy and put one of his people on the block so he has more of his peeps playing in veto. Like , SCOTTIE.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I just realized. Question. Let’s say Brett and Angela are initial noms with a plan to BD Tyler. Then, let’s say Fessy wins veto, plans to take down Brett and replace him with Tyler. Would the BB APP message happen before or after Fessy uses the veto? If it’s after, then Fessy could potentially have to essentially nominate 4 people. 

I've been wondwring about this, too. I see a scenario where it's going their way and they win veto and plan on BDing Tyler and then he uses his cloud app so Faysal has to make a quick decision and being that he's a card carrying Bad News Bears member, he'll nom Scottie lol

8 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Level 6 fans =/= Brett and Angela fans, lol.

They're part of Level 6 though.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Actually I think ANGELA and Brett are being arrogant and stupid with those GBM. On what planet are either of them going to get their jury votes. I also felt Brett’s was unnecessarily mean. And tough on Rockstar ending with his. Where was Sams GBM?

Neither Brett nor Angela are going to win (unfortunately for the former, not so much the latter), so I fully encourage the nasty GBMs. They're fun and hilarious to me. 

They don't always show everyone's GBM but I believe they get to see all of them either on the DVD they get in the jury house of their last week or at some point backstage. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I'm sad because while Brett was doing his infiltration mission he became low man on L4 totem pole so if they have to cut one it would be him. I need him on live feeds because I will lose my mind if just the boring people are left and all I hear on feeds is JC's voice. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

Sounds like victim noises dressed up as damage control since SM is lit up about the changes made that caused it to be over that fast. Endurance comp, my arse. 

Exactly. Haven’t they made efforts to tighten the length of other competitions recently? Like the ones where the winner is whoever completes a task/puzzle in the least amount of time — there never used to be time limits for the HGs, but now there are.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Actually I think ANGELA and Brett are being arrogant and stupid with those GBM. On what planet are either of them going to get their jury votes. I also felt Brett’s was unnecessarily mean.

Yea, Brett and Angela are fucking stupid. Hell, so is Kaycee. They're all perfectly fine with Tyler beating them for a half mil. It's astonishing, but it happens season after season so I really don't know why I continue to be surprised.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is the summer where Big Brother bts should expect the unexpected. Nothing has worked out like they've planned thus far lol  

• Love 8

Brett's not an idiot. He knows he's the low man on the totem pole. Because of the L6's plan for him to go Lone Wolf, that screwed him with his own alliance, who will definitely throw him under the bus and get him evicted this week to save themselves. 

I feel bad for Brett. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brett's not an idiot. He knows he's the low man on the totem pole. Because of the L6's plan for him to go Lone Wolf, that screwed him with his own alliance, who will definitely throw him under the bus and get him evicted this week to save themselves. 

I feel bad for Brett. 

He shouldn't have been an idiot

tenor.gif

Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly. Dumbass lol.

Apparently Haleigh and Scottie heard Sam tell Kaycee she kept her word and voted out RS.

This week gonna be good for me finally! Wait, am I jinxing it by being excited? Probably because every week ends ups sucking for me lol.

• Love 6

Haleigh in the kitchen whispering to Scottie that Sam lied to RS's face all week (not really true because I don't think Sam ever committed to giving her a vote) and then told Kaycee "See, I always keep my word" upon eviction."  Hopefully, she'll realize that is also true of Brett and JC but I hope it doesn't keep Angela or Kaycee from being nommed.  A Sam nomination would be a complete waste and would be one of the best outcomes for L6.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. Dumbass lol.

Apparently Haleigh and Scottie heard Sam tell Kaycee she kept her word and voted out RS. This week gonna be good for me finally! Wait, am I jinxing it by being excited. Probably because every week ends ups sucking for me lol.

I get that L6 is definitely losing a number this week. But, for all of our sanities, it cannot be Brett. If it's Brett, then we get stuck with Tyler/Angela/Kaycee anyway and they don't liven up the feeds. Tyler's good on the feeds away from Angela and Kaycee. 

So, would you rather Brett be evicted, or Angela? Because I'd rather Angela or Kaycee over Brett. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Haleigh in the kitchen whispering to Scottie that Sam lied to RS's face all week (not really true because I don't think Sam ever committed to giving her a vote) and then told Kaycee "See, I always keep my word" upon eviction."  Hopefully, she'll realize that is also true of Brett and JC but I hope it doesn't keep Angela or Kaycee from being nommed.  A Sam nomination would be a complete waste and would be one of the best outcomes for L6.

It would be like manna from heaven.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Rockstar is  trending on Twitter.

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.50.32 PM.pngSo 

19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Remember back in BB7, the part 1 of second to last HOH I think, the damned volcano comp, and everyone was out before a minute was over! #hilarious

Edited by TheGapper
moving pic
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, would you rather Brett be evicted, or Angela? Because I'd rather Angela or Kaycee over Brett. 

Oh, I'd rather Brett stay, but he's been an idiot, so if he goes he has no one to blame but himself. He was so committed to L6 that he basically threw away any chance he had at winning and now they'll probably all throw him under the bus for it. It's hilarious!

• Love 9

This season is weird for me because I don't really like a particular side so much as individual people.  I like Tyler and Haleigh best and Angela and JC least.  I guess I'm just #team good feeds.

I would definitely prefer Angela or Kaycee going before Brett for that reason, but Brett going wouldn't bother me either.   Also, what @peachmangosteen said so eloquently right before me. 

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I am totally perplexed by how the episodes are downplaying Fayleigh. She's actually way into him, and has admitted as much to him, in the DR, 

I can't help but wonder if Fessie expects her to "reward" him tonight for winning HOH.  And whether or not she will.

ETA:  Or will they spend all night fighting about who to put OTB.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

He wants Scottie up. Fuck me.

He just said he'd put up Kaycee and Angela.

There is no way Haleigh will let him put Scottie up.

The bad thing is that if JC convinces him that he (Jc) voted out Kaycee, then that would mean Scottie didn't and, well, you know...

• Love 2