Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I still think Fessy is the odds on favorite to win HOH. He’s proven to be good at comps, he’s athletic, he has the longest legs in the house, and he’ll be motivated after RS is evicted. I don’t even see anyone else being super close to winning tbh. 

Unless Fessy turns out to be a complete uncoordinated klutz, I think it’s his comp to lose. 

• Love 1

I really think Tyler wants this HOH.

do they all know tomorrow is the anniversary of his dads death? Or just Sam?

he was talking about it with Sam and how they always watched BB together. I imagine it would mean a lot to him to have some pictures and a letter from home.

i still can’t believe no one but Sam knows what a B.B. superfan he is.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I still think Fessy is the odds on favorite to win HOH. He’s proven to be good at comps, he’s athletic, he has the longest legs in the house, and he’ll be motivated after RS is evicted. I don’t even see anyone else being super close to winning tbh. 

Unless Fessy turns out to be a complete uncoordinated klutz, I think it’s his comp to lose. 

Uh, did you catch this from earlier...?

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Also - may want to scratch Fessy from your Slip ‘N Slide fantasy roster:

Thu 2:15 PM PT 2:02 PM In KT, Faysal explains to Brett how he tweaked his back (which was already bothering him) when he got up in the night and tripped on Rockstar's duffle bag.

Just now, Nashville said:

Uh, did you catch this from earlier...?

I did. I’m a tennis player and I tweak my back all the time but unless it’s crippling, I’ll power through it. I assume Fessy is the same since he was a college athlete. Idk I’d be happy to be wrong bc I don’t really like Fessy that much but I still feel like he’s the overwhelming favorite. To quote Rockstar, Expect the Expected. Lol But maybe Tyler or Angela will Beast it though. 

• Love 1

I think Tyler should win this HOH. He has clear targets in Haleigh and Fessie. Haleigh came right at him and Fessy is her sidekick (or they can backdoor Scottie if given the chance). Tyler is seen as in a trio so he has no room to hide and winning will guarantee he has his app for the DE that is likely next week.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

From my understanding, they were popping Benadryl as a sleep aid. I'm jealous of people who get that from Benadryl. Of course, I think my blood stream is 25% Benadryl, 50% caffeine in the summer. 

Benadryl is okay for occasional use in treating allergies, but it’s really not good as a sleep aid.  Long-term use can contribute to dementia, especially in older adults.  We try to wean patients from taking too many potentially inappropriate medications that can lead to  polypharmacy problems like dementia.

/Off-topic rant over.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Over the years, there have been at least 5 exits identified out of the House...

1. The Front Door / FOTH.
  2. The BY back wall/fence.
  3. The DR’s Stage Right side-exit door (opposite the Stage Left door through which the HGs enter/exit).
  4. Production’s direct door access into the HoH (through the “little” Co-HoH/Pandora’s Box room).
  5. Door in the back of the SR (thanks @Callaphera!)

...but maybe the Fire Marshal threw something new at them this year, like saying the most direct-to-outdoor exit (which would be the BY) must always be accessible 24/7.  I dunno.  Just guessing.

They don’t show it all the time. But I think I remember seeing a door at the end of the upstairs hallway to the right of the game room.  Never saw it used, but I thought there was a sign on it (“Fire Door” or something?).

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The "no writing" rule. As funny as the 6s in the hats is, BB used to be all over that shit. Hence our giant Skittles vote breakdowns. I wasn't crazy about the peg wall because I'm a stickler for the rules but they haven't really used it for more than pimping out their social media or playing Pictionary. But still. No writing. 

One of the reasons I did a 180 on Dani Donato her second season was the way she worked out her plans by sitting under the backyard light and writing on the table with ice. Genius. But I wonder if production would be on her for that now.

My favorite Duran Duran song: Probably "Save a Prayer," or possibly a photo finish between that, "New Moon on Monday," and "Come Undone." Mojo, feel free to kick Simon this way; no need for him to go to waste.

• Love 2

OK, during the conversation with JC did Sam actually say she thinks Rockstar was the hacker last week?

JC very cleverly planted the idea in Sam’s addled brain that Brett and Rockstar have been a duo since Week 2 and that once she’s gone Brett will go over to them.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope so and I think there's a chance, but I suspect it will end up very lackluster and that someone I despise will win lol.

I think most seasons in the last like 10 years are terrible so don't mind me lol.

It's okay.  Without your kind of Eeyore posts concerning Level 6 in general and Tyler in particular I wouldn't have enjoyed this season as much.  I knew every time Beep Beep Tyler outwitted Wile E. Coyote I could come here and see you on the ledge again.  It is like you wanted me to enjoy the season even more so I owe you big time.   ;-)

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

And from Vegas' tweet, it sure does sound like Brett is the outsider in L4. Why wouldn't they tell him?

The line in question was this one:  Later, this led to L6 (except Brett) around 10:05pm BBT to take OTC sleeping pills,

I don't see in that wording that they kept the info from Brett at all.   All I got from the post was that L6 knew and three of the four of them chose to take a sleeping aid.  Maybe Brett can sleep fine without needing artificial help or prefers not to take any medication for some other reason.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The "no writing" rule. As funny as the 6s in the hats is, BB used to be all over that shit. Hence our giant Skittles vote breakdowns. I wasn't crazy about the peg wall because I'm a stickler for the rules but they haven't really used it for more than pimping out their social media or playing Pictionary. But still. No writing. 

I wonder if any of them have ever attempted a Helen Keller/Annie Sullivan thing where they did sign language into each other’s hands under the blankets where BB couldn’t see it happening.  Of course, they would both have to know the ASL alphabet. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I wonder if any of them have ever attempted a Helen Keller/Annie Sullivan thing where they did sign language into each other’s hands under the blankets where BB couldn’t see it happening.  Of course, they would both have to know the ASL alphabet. 

Well, that was another rule at one point. No speaking in other languages (which would include sign language). This year, Rockstar has used ASL finger spelling and JC is allowed to rattle off in Spanish. 

It's gone the same way as the "no sunglasses on in the house" rule (wasn't it also hats with brims/baseball caps?). I think the sunglasses rule went the way of the dinosaur when Vanessa was in the house. 

23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, that was another rule at one point. No speaking in other languages (which would include sign language). This year, Rockstar has used ASL finger spelling and JC is allowed to rattle off in Spanish. 

It's gone the same way as the "no sunglasses on in the house" rule (wasn't it also hats with brims/baseball caps?). I think the sunglasses rule went the way of the dinosaur when Vanessa was in the house. 

I would be interested in reading about all the rules.  At one time, they weren’t supposed to get any news or entertainment from outside the house either, were they (with the exception of letters from home or emergencies).  I think 9/11 was an obvious exception (even if no one in the house had had loved ones involved).  

However now, they get to see movie premieres, meet celebrities, meet past houseguests, and get presidential election results.  

I’m too much of a news and weather geek. For that reason alone, I wouldn’t be able to stay in the house.

Edited by GalvDuck
Grrrrrr....Typo that completely changed what I was saying.
6 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I would be interested in reading about all the rules.  At one time, they weren’t supposed to get any news or entertainment from outside the house either, were they (with the exception of letters from home or emergencies).  I think 9/11 was an obvious exception (even if no one in the house has had loved ones involved).

Monica lost a cousin in the attacks.

2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Monica lost a cousin in the attacks.

I remember.  That’s why I said that, but there was a typo.  My phone must not like the phrase “had had.”  Completely changed the context of what I was saying.

It should have said, “...even if no one in the house had had loved ones involved.”  My point was that BB probably would have told them regardless.

Sam's form of emotional blackmail is much more egregious, in my opinion then Halieghs flirting .People have gone out of their way over and over again to reassure her and she still holds everyone emotionally hostage. I dislike it intensely.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I am meh over the eviction choices.  I simply want the evictee to be the one which would most antagonize Bayleigh in jury this week.  Which nominee would be the one most likely to make Bayleigh crazy?

Rockstar, 100%. Bayleigh and Kaycee would only aggravate Swaggy on Twitter, because he'd be picturing his girlfriend with the girl she was going to choose over him initially (at least from what Bayleigh herself said on the feeds). Meanwhile, Rockstar would go all in on the YASS BLACK QUEEN stuff and Bayleigh would probably try to avoid her. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I am meh over the eviction choices.  I simply want the evictee to be the one which would most antagonize Bayleigh in jury this week.  Which nominee would be the one most likely to make Bayleigh crazy?

The answer is Rockstar. She will lament to Bay over and over again how she had won the competition if ony. She will lament to Bay over and over again how entitled and privielged Angela is and never talked to her. 

KC would be  "whats up, sushi time ? "

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Unless it's a masterful troll game from Big Brother and the payoff is yet to come but I highly doubt it. . 

It's been a while since I considered anything by BB production "masterful."  :-)

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Also - may want to scratch Fessy from your Slip ‘N Slide fantasy roster:

Thu 2:15 PM PT 2:02 PM In KT, Faysal explains to Brett how he tweaked his back (which was already bothering him) when he got up in the night and tripped on Rockstar's duffle bag.

Good job, Pinky; still giving your team everything you got, even as you head out the door....  :P

I laughed out loud. At work.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Sappy family package for Tyler.  Should we call AFH for him now?

Unless he wins the big prize.  Doesn’t AFH go to the one with the most votes if they aren’t the overall winner.  Has there ever been a BB winner that also won AFH?

LOL @ RS’s speech.  Play ball or whatever....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Brett's goodbye message was more scathing than Angela's.  Brett may have an issue if he makes it to the end.

Neither he nor Angela will win, but I really admire their give-no-fucks goodbye messages. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Brett's goodbye message was more scathing than Angela's.  Brett may have an issue if he makes it to the end.

Probably, but his main goal seems to be stirring up drama and having fun, rather than winning. Which is a shame because if he had good GBMs, he'd have a shot of winning.

• Love 4

West coaster here...what did he say? Does everyone think America is voting for the winner or something?

He called her an idiot and laughed that she played right into his plan to get her out.

He wasn't wrong, but both he and Angela take way too much glee in making others feel stupid.  There's a way to tell someone they were played without being sadistic about it.  I could understand if it was just one particular person that they REALLY had a problem with in the house, but they're clearly not focused on winning the whole game.  I hope the happiness they get from it is worth it, because that's all they're getting.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 14