Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

kaitlyn says she's is loyal to H and RS but not swaggy because of something he said.  RS - " are you sure he said that?" 

K says yes, she got verbal validation.  Something about it being disgusting

Kaitlyn says she is keeping sam to save her own ass. 

• Love 4

Sounds like Sam will be beholden to everyone ! Well, except Swaggy, Faysel and Bay. Interesting. I winder when this will turn to an all girls alliance. The girls were talking about it the other day and how it doesn't work but wish it could work. 

I am surprised that RS may be on board for the flip.

My guess is before the vote, Kaitlyn will have confronted Swaggy, he wills wear she loves her and she is part of the Futte and the vote will change again.

• Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

I am surprised that RS may be on board for the flip.

I know Angie actually likes Sam but I don't know how she feels about Steve.

1 minute ago, missyb said:

My guess is before the vote, Kaitlyn will have confronted Swaggy, he wills wear she loves her and she is part of the Futte and the vote will change again.

Likely, but they provided us with these good few hours so I'm happy.

it will be amaaaaazing!

RS and Hayleigh are lingering outside the HOH

Hayleigh "if he would have kept his fucking mouth shut everything would have gone smooth." 

Now fish which I'm sure will turn to clips in a little bit.

• Love 3

I think Kaitlyn is screwed if she doesn't jump ship and vote to keep Sam because now that Haleigh and Rockstar know all her dirty laundry, it's going to come out to Swaggy even if she decides to vote with Swaggy's group.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

And now are we are subjected to Frankie Grande.  Blech.

He is a recurring character in Henry Danger (which my kid loves), so I can't get rid of him. He plays a self-obsessed social media star who cares solely about how many followers he has. So, he plays himself. 

• Love 11

Wow, now they're showing season 2.  The house looks SO low-rent.  But the HG's look a whole lot less plasticy.  But blech, I can't watch Boogie.  He was ridiculous from the very beginning.

• Love 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Wow, now they're showing season 2.  The house looks SO low-rent.  But the HG's look a whole lot less plasticy.  But blech, I can't watch Boogie.  He was ridiculous from the very beginning.

Is this the same house they are in now, but different layout?

2 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Is this the same house they are in now, but different layout?

I think season 2 was still the original "house" - the HOH room was on the first floor

I knew Kaitlyn/Jerri Blank would have a meltdown just before the vote. She will definitely be a pre-jury boot because no one will ever be able to trust her about anything--just like Tai on Survivor. Maybe Kaitlyn's "third eye" will get its own separate vote!

• Love 1

Faysal just got another Hamazon delivery.  One of the girls in HOH said she hopes he gets a lot.

I don't particularly care about Faysal one way or another, but I think this punishment is worse than the robot one, frankly. BB doesn't give Faysal any kind of screen time then they punish him for not "trending?" Whose fault is that?

I'm disappointed in Tyler's choice to share Sam's secret, mostly because it was her secret to tell.

Well, she chose to tell Tyler, so that's on her if he turns out to be a blabber mouth. 

40 minutes ago, zorak said:

Isn't BB2 the reason they won't give them real knives?  Wasn't it the Justin/Krista incident that pushed them in that direction?

Yep. It's been butter knives (ish) only ever since.

21 minutes ago, gunderda said:

there are so many people in these old seasons that i don't remember at all.  i'm like the worst BB superfan. I can't remember shit from each season.

I block most of the HGs from my mind as soon as the season is over. Some of them I barely remember by the final vote. 

• Love 5

Heh. I knew this was going to go to Hell once Tyler actually tried to flip Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn is a big ol blabbermouth.

Has anybody to Sam about any part of this?  I don't think she'll feel beholden to every single person. 

Just now, vb68 said:

Heh. I knew this was going to go to Hell once Tyler actually tried to flip Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn is a big ol blabbermouth.

Has anybody to Sam about any part of this?  I don't think she'll feel beholden to every single person. 

I don't think Sam was even aware that any of this went on. Tyler kept her in the dark after what happened yesterday with Scottie. 

But yeah, Sam's only going to use her power on Tyler, I think, unless she's on the block and gets evicted next to him.

Kaitlyn's absolutely bananas, but I really want her to vote Steve out with Haleigh/Angie.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, gunderda said:

there are so many people in these old seasons that i don't remember at all.  i'm like the worst BB superfan. I can't remember shit from each season.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Everyone seems to have such good memories for everyone who's been on this show, and even with photos and names, I blank on SO many people. And I've watched every single year.

• Love 2

Feeds are back, it seems.

Anyone watching, let me in on the hot gossip. All I hear is that Tyler's hair is down and things seem calm, like Kaitlyn didn't explode to Swaggy or Fessy about things.

I need to know the truth!

and we're back!

2 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Everyone seems to have such good memories for everyone who's been on this show, and even with photos and names, I blank on SO many people. And I've watched every single year.

Me too! And I was pretty young during season one so I can't blame being old for having a bad memory lol 

most people are just in the kitchen eating. 

they guys are cutting their own hair... omg let the hair stylist do it!

Swaggy is whispering to Hayleigh but I can't hear him. He asked what she was doing.

Swaggy says they should have the numbers. 

• Love 1

They can all plot and plan and plan and plot but Steve will be going tonight because heavy handed production thinks Steve is dispensable and their trending darling Sam is loved by America. 

I watch the feeds and realize that all this plotting is absurd because unless the HGs fly low under the radar, they are voted out anyway eventually. Sam may be staying tonight and could be back in the next time she is on the block and gets evicted, but she is doomed and will not win.  

If it were me and the handwriting was on the wall, I would cut my losses and get evicted and enjoy the rest of the summer with my family. 

So who is flying as low as possible? Scottie, Kaycee, and maybe Faysal. The rest will go down like dominoes. 

• Love 2

Hayleigh is either playing it calm and cool or they have decided to keep steve. 

1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

They can all plot and plan and plan and plot but Steve will be going tonight because heavy handed production thinks Steve is dispensable and their trending darling Sam is loved by America. 

I watch the feeds and realize that all this plotting is absurd because unless the HGs fly low under the radar, they are voted out anyway eventually. Sam may be staying tonight and could be back in the next time she is on the block and gets evicted, but she is doomed and will not win.  

If it were me and the handwriting was on the wall, I would cut my losses and get evicted and enjoy the rest of the summer with my family. 

So who is flying as low as possible? Scottie, Kaycee, and maybe Faysal. The rest will go down like dominoes. 

Depending on who wins HOH tonight I think the biggest targets are Tyler, Swaggy and maybe Kaitlyn if she goes rogue from Swaggy's group.

JC and winston in storage room

Winston asking where his head is at.  JC says Steve is out. Winston says ok. 

Winston asks if he knows what Kaitlyn is doing. 

JC says someone is being so sketchy. 

Brett was hiding in the storage and scares the crap out of JC. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Brett Winston an dnow Kaitlyn in storage

earlier Brett said Kaitlyn was asking Brett if she's doing the right thing.  Brett said to trust him. 

Winston tells her - vote to evict steve.  She said 'ok steve OUT'

Edited by gunderda

Feed watchers really lucked with Tyler as the HOH this first week.  I think almost anyone else would have totally ignored Sam, and this would be very cut and dry like most first weeks.  Tyler's intricate social game has certainly made the week interesting. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Kaitlyn just checked in with Bro's. Seems like she was confirming they got her back if she flips.

ETA: Swaggy may sense a disturbance in the force as he seemed nervous earlier to me. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, zorak said:

Swaggy:  "Everybody's expendable."

Hayleigh:  "Everybody except the 6 of us!"

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty telling that Swaggy made that comment.  The rest of them need to keep that in the back of their mind.

"Every ship but your four fastest." 

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I don't particularly care about Faysal one way or another, but I think this punishment is worse than the robot one, frankly.

I'd feel worse for Faysel, except that it was so obvious what Hamazon was going be. So I kind of feel like taking it easy on Faysel would mean rewarding him for choosing something that they couldn't make him do (if that makes sense). 

Edited by Mystery
clarify
  • Love 6
(edited)

Steve with his fake meditating, calling her "daughter" to lock in Kaitlyn's vote.

ETA: Kaitlyn stressing, Tyler and Brett reassured her.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

If I were Kaitlyn I would probably be freaked out too.  Swaggy's side is going to be REAL pissed at her if Sam stays. Fortunately for her I think it's only swaggy, Fay and Bay that will be pissed off at her so her chances are good but it would be a little nerve wracking.

Steve is packing.

Winston wants a beard trimmer. He says he can not use the hair clippers.  

Has BB ever given then an actual beard trimmer??

Oh I guess BB told him they are not getting a beard trimmer. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zorak said:

If it's down they are supposed to vote out Steve.  If it's up they are supposed to vote out Sam.

Be real funny if Tyler got Sam to cut his hair off short right before the vote, wouldn’t it?  ;>

• Love 6