Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, mooses said:

So, the rest of the season is just going to be Sam and Rockstar exchanging pep talks, huh?

Sam talks so much about not connecting with other HGs (specifically other women). Maybe it's because, I don't know, you turn on them on a dime? She never seems relaxed or in "hangout mode," even though she acts like it's everyone else that that's way. And every moment turns into a conversation about her.

I do wonder what happens if Rockstar does leave this week. There goes another person Sam was becoming close with. Who will she go to now? 

2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Yes...this! Especially the Angela and Bayleigh in jury house together. That would be fan-freakin-tastic!!!

Once Angela walks through the jury house door, all will be forgiven and the girls would be besties again, laughing it up.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Sam has now officially latched onto Brett.  If this continues I am all about Brett for the win!  Poor guy. 

When Brett finds out, he will use it to his advantage.  And it will be entertaining.

So, no, I will not feel sorry for him. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do wonder what happens if Rockstar does leave this week. There goes another person Sam was becoming close with. Who will she go to now? 

Brett, she has already locked that in. 

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

So, the rest of the season is just going to be Sam and Rockstar exchanging pep talks, huh?

And I'm still dreading Sam winning AFH.  Assuming she doesn't DOR, I'm scared she may have it locked up. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

And I'm still dreading Sam winning AFH.  Assuming she doesn't DOR, I'm scared she may have it locked up. 

Yeah, I imagine she gets a "poor me" edit, not a "I've turned into a wackadoodle" segment. And I bet Rockstar's pep talk gets some airtime because it really was nice.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

When Brett finds out, he will use it to his advantage.  And it will be entertaining.

He already knows!  She assigned him the role to be there for her.  In the bathroom with RS as a witness.  

Angela and Tyler ,Brett , KC and maybe JC see the game as a game. That, is to me, what makes them so enjoyable. You don't hear a lot of the who deserves to be there, who needs it. Its lets win a game. I find it very refreshing !They know when to fold em and when to change up. If they are going to lose someone, oh well, lets keep going and look for someone else we can use. If they put the two of us up together clap clap well done.

• Love 22

Video dump! Blessed be the fruit 'clippers on reddit:

Sam and Rockstar talk this afternoon about the spoiled and entitled people in the house (going by the time stamp): https://streamable.com/v663d

Choice quote:
Sam about the other HGs: "Yeah, spoiled. Entitled. Uh, delusional. Not gonna name names."
Possibly because she's trippin' pretty close to that delusional line herself?

JC tells Tyler last night that he thinks Sam has a crush on Brett: https://streamable.com/6h0bx

Tyler's "bwah?" face when JC tells him that was basically mine when I started reading what happened after I went to bed.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, missyb said:

Angela and Tyler ,Brett , KC and maybe JC see the game as a game. That, is to me, what makes them so enjoyable. You don't hear a lot of the who deserves to be there, who needs it. Its lets win a game. I find it very refreshing !They know when to fold em and when to change up. If they are going to lose someone, oh well, lets keep going and look for someone else we can use. If they put the two of us up together clap clap well done.

Yes and the main reason this season is so good.  

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The funniest part about this conversation is that it roughly happens about the same time as Sam telling Rockstar about her crush on Brett.

I know! And I haven't been able to find a clip of that yet. I might have to gird my loins and head to Twitter to find one. 

37 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

My sympathy comment was not a serious one.  ;>

Edited by Wings
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I know! And I haven't been able to find a clip of that yet. I might have to gird my loins and head to Twitter to find one. 

What I’ve seen has her asking about Brett, but not saying she has a crush on him.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

That Brett/Hayleigh/Scottie discussion about sperm donation was riveting.

Look out for Sperm Suspect on CBS next summer following Love Island.

Also interesting is Brett saying you can drop an unwanted baby off at a church and there are a whole bunch of places these days, too (paraphrasing). 

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

14, not 10; Since OTEV’s introduction in S7 (All-Stars), S10 has been the only season without an OTEV competition.

Thanks.  This is why, if I was cast on the show, I would claim that I wasn't a superfan despite having watched every season.  I forget all the little details about every season as soon as it is over and just remember the broad strokes.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

What I’ve seen has her asking about Brett, but not saying she has a crush on him.  

She has not said those exact words but it is clear she does. 

18 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

Thanks.  This is why, if I was cast on the show, I would claim that I wasn't a superfan despite having watched every season.  I forget all the little details about every season as soon as it is over and just remember the broad strokes.

Every now and then, having a bucketful of useless trivia for a brain can come in handy....  :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Has she ever explained why she never wears it down?

She’s a football player and she works out a lot.  I suppose it’s just cooler to wear it up.  Isn’t she from AZ?  It’s got to be hot and windy there.

23 hours ago, zorak said:

A picture is worth a thousand words.  What does this one say?

trio pic.png

It says, Fezz, we need u right now , but u will be the first one in our group we will vote out when the time comes. Oh, and by the way we are secret lesbians. 

• Love 2

Can we just talk about how awesome this week is- and this season of Big Brother has been on a whole. 

Currently we have a split house of 5-5 (I'm counting JC on L6 side- since Tyler is his #1- and Scottie on The Hive side)- we have 1 person from each side on the block. We have a veto draw of 3 v 3. And the Veto is the classic OTEV. So good. So so freaking good. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Has she ever explained why she never wears it down?

My kids have hair like Kaycee’s.  They wear it up most of the time.  They claim it’s easier and cooler.  

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

My kids have hair like Kaycee’s.  They wear it up most of the time.  They claim it’s easier and cooler.  

This is the first year I've had long hair in the summer since I was a kid and yeah, it's a bun on the top of your head or sweaty, sticky death. Wish I would have remembered that before I started growing it out.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Feeds showing BB16 superhero veto comp.  Must be veto time :)  May the force be with us.

I am bummed.  I just worked an 11 hour day, and during my commute home I was looking forward to jumping on here and having pages to read about veto fallout.  Now I may have to go to bed before results are in, and do it all over again tomorrow!

Edit...wait, they're back already???  Bring the stories!  My husband is watching a documentary, so I can't bring myself to ask to switch to feeds, lol.

Edited by chilis

Oh, damn. Rockstar apparently helped Tyler in one of the rounds, which is why she's calling herself an idiot. 

I'm not thrilled with the results because I want Angela to go this week. Boo to that. Maybe JC will flip and evict Angela instead? I assume Sam will vote out Angela. 

• Love 2
Just now, CrazyDog said:

I'm happy, though I'm thinking I'm the only one. RS is pissed, calling herself an idiot.

I can't wait to see RS voted out. She reminds me of an old neighbor. Watching feeds will be more enjoyable with her gone.

• Love 2

Sam: "I think I'm just fallin' in love with every one of you all over again."

T-minus 2 hours until Sam's next big blowout.

Rockstar: "I didn't help him on purpose. I said 'Don't fuck me, Tyler'."
also
Rockstar: "I can't - I cannot believe I did that. I cannot fucking believe I did that."

Then don't.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10