Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I predict Angela/Kaycee noms with an (attempted) Tyler backdoor. 

If The Hive wins Hacker, then things stay the same. If L4 wins, then they put up Fessy. If Sam wins, she might put up Rockstar (or do nothing). If JC wins...I have no flipping idea.

• Love 4

Well, JC fucked that up putting RS and Tyler up first.   Always riding the middle. Going to be another good feeds week ! I think Tylers power app will be used. I hope she puts Sam up.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
Just now, missyb said:

Well, JC fucked that up putting RS and Tyler up first.  Going to be another good feeds week ! I think Tylers power app will be used. I hope she puts Sam up.

He should have done Hayleigh/RS.

• Love 6

I really am all in on whoever wins HOH and veto. In previous seasons I actually got depressed when The loathsome side was in power. Now I just am enjoying the ride I love this season. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Omg
  • Love 5
Just now, Ceeg said:

Bingo. Haleigh is fucking her long-term game though. 

I'm glad Haleigh saved herself for this week, or else she might have gone home.

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

He should have done Hayleigh/RS.

JC trying to play that floater game, it seems. He did it to please both sides. And I never called JC a floater before. That was a floater move.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

The hacker will have her HOH hacked.  Justice?

Absolute Justice.

Tyler needs to choose correctly with his power- I would say it will probably be a backdoor.

• Love 1
Just now, kellog010 said:

Tyler has to know L4 is going up. Unless Sam begs to be evicted. 

She's definitely going to call a House Meeting and ask to be nominated/evicted as a "gift" to the House, but won't have the guts to just walk out herself. 

And that will just make her more safe.

I dunno, I didn't think Bayleigh's exit was all that atrocious. She looked smokin', she seemed even-keeled (for the moment), and *DON'T CRUCIFY ME* but I didn't think the father-of-her-child-related questions were that bad. And it was pretty short.

So glad Hayleigh won HoH (gotta keep mixin' it up), and I SOOO hope that Tyler is pissed that JC fucked up the classic strategy of a knock-out comp. Please let him say something that reveals his superfan status.

#TeamGoodFeeds (or more appropriately, #TeamReadingAboutGoodFeedsFromYouKindFolk)

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think JC picking Tyler vs. Rockstar was his attempt to make it seem like he’s not on any one side.

Yep, and it may end up being a good move for him, at least in the short term. Had he went Hayleigh/RS, he would've completely outed himself. It's also in his best interest for one of L6 to be picked off anyway, IMO. 

JC is SO annoying, but he's playing a good game IMO.

• Love 4

So.... who will be the next crazy? I am going to miss Bayleigh but not her cringy voice. Still monitoring feeds for the come back but I don’t even know if it will be worth it.  No one on L6 is crazy so maybe I should just go to sleep. 

II would put up Sam and tyler so Sam would see where she is on the Totem pole. Then when one gets pulled off, would be Tyler, put up Angela as replacement

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 1

Actually, the Bay crisis is over, so I don't see her begging to be evicted.  She wouldn't be upset. though, if she was on the block.

After what has gone down this past week, I cant see Hay wasting her HOH on Sam.  She has to know she would be voted out if on the block.

• Love 1

Dream scenario: Haleigh wants to put Tyler on the block. Tyler sits in his comfy little Cloud. Rockstar wins Hacker Comp, tells Haleigh who convinces her not to waste it on Brett and Tyler goes up regardless. 

I'm visualizing so hard I might pull something. 

• Love 5

I think she will put up KC/Angela or Sam. 

My wish is that JC throwing that thinking Fessy will protect him so he can get out another L4 with bloodless hands backfires on him. I need him brought down, he annoys me on the feeds. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3

There are two competitions where he (or an ally) could save him from the block this week. There are also two competitions where Haleigh (or one of her allies) could put him on the block this week.

Thus, this is the week that initial noms would mean the least either way. Don't use the Cloud on initial noms, Tyler.

• Love 3

So, if Vegas is correct, Sam was in DR well into the live show.  At least 15 minutes.  A first?  Can you imagine how hard BB will come down on anyone who dares even hint of it?  How fast are feeds gonna come down?  Skippy gonna have a hair trigger this week.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I would wait until POV to use the power if I was Tyler. The Hacker could put him up AND he could be a renom. 

Yeah, he has to wait. He has two competitions he can still win, even if he's the initial nomination. 

But I think he'll waste it and use it too early after seeing how Bayleigh went out from not using hers early enough.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam also claimed that nobody definitively told her how they were voting, which is a lie.

Angela told her exactly who she wanted to leave, and Sam said she'd do what she wanted as HOH. Kaycee told her where she was voting. And Tyler. And JC.

She said "I know what I'm doing, and I'm not telling anyone."

She's going to be the mopey victim all week for this. And complain people are making fun of her and hate her. Again.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

There are two competitions where he (or an ally) could save him from the block this week. There are also two competitions where Haleigh (or one of her allies) could put him on the block this week.

Thus, this is the week that initial noms would mean the least either way. Don't use the Cloud on initial noms, Tyler.

Doing a Fessie here (confused).  If Tyler is one of the initial noms his power wouldn't do him any good once he's already on the block.  So saving it for the veto doesn't make sense.  It's like he's got his fingers crossed that he won't be initial nom.

If he is an initial nom,  doesn't get saved by veto or hacker, he could walk out of there with his power in his pocket.

• Love 3