Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn seems so sincere in this conversation. If a "friend" professed her eternal love to you this way, wouldn't you totally feel her positive energy and aura?

In this clip Haleigh is giving me Riley Keough/Kristen Steward vibes.

• Love 2

Flashbacking back to his long Kaitlyn/Faysal/ Swaggy conversation up in HOH, as difficult and hard to handle as Kaitlyn is, my goodness Faysal is about as charismatic as day old oatmeal. All that fuss over that guy? Really? And why was he cast again?  I just don't see it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Imhere said:

I may be wrong, but on BBAD , it seems JC has calmed down with the raunchiness. I wonder if he was spoken to by production.

There's an article up on Deadline indicating he has been warned, along with Rachel and Angela.

Winston is arguing passionately against keeping Sam. Brett is not having it, saying it's too early  for him to bring out the big guns. I think he doesn't want to goto the mat on the first vote when he probably feels it's not that big a deal. Winston calls Sam stupid and is overly harsh in general. Brett was clearly annoyed and frustrated. 

This furthers my belief that Winston will get got relatively soon. He's impulsive and stubborn to boot.  I also don't think he's well liked. I'm interested to see if Brett has much say if he outlasts Winston.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, vb68 said:

There's an article up on Deadline indicating he has been warned, along with Rachel and Angela.

Compare that to BB15 and Production's "stand back and don't interfere" schtick. I guess this doesn't bring in the ratings it used to. How far Big Brother has come.

• Love 2
(edited)

Watching BBAD and I have to say, I find JC totally obnoxious even without the sexual assault. His personality would send me fleeing any room he enters.  Put a goddamn  shirt on.  And if he was called in by production, why are we seeing no remorse or sense of chastisement from him (I don’t have the feeds so if anyone saw that let me know). You aren’t America’s sweetheart;I for one find your actions repulsive.

Edited by Caseysgirl
Other thoughts
  • Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Compare that to BB15 and Production's "stand back and don't interfere" schtick. I guess this doesn't bring in the ratings it used to. How far Big Brother has come.

The 'me too' movement has a wide umbrella and far reaching arms. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

I'm flashing back to around 10:45ish BB time and caught a convo between Scottie and Swaggy.  Scottie told Swaggy that he straight up told Sam that he is voting to keep Steve.  Then he was talking about how Angela was there and she was stone cold.  Scottie is pretty sure that Angela is voting to keep Sam and then they were discussing that if she is voting to keep Sam, wouldn't her 4 person alliance be voting the same?  Scottie brought up Rachel and how he was talking to her and how she said that nobody talks game to her, so then Scottie was speculating that she's not really in an alliance with the other 3 that maybe she's just sort of there by association.  He said that Rachel claims there is no alliance between those 4, that they never officially made a deal.  He did acknowledge that Rachel could have been lying to him about it.  Swaggy said that he thinks that even though the other side doesn't have the numbers that they are voting to keep Sam.  Faysal walked in and Swaggy started telling Faysal that he thinks the other side is going to vote to keep Sam.

(edited)

Watching more of the convo from last night between Scottie, Swaggy, and Faysal.  Faysal and Swaggy were saying that they think it would be ideal for Rockstar or Steve to win this HOH on Thursday because it's not going to be endurance and it's more of a lucky type comp (aka a crapshoot).  Swaggy said that he would prefer not to get HOH on Thursday because it would be a waste of his abilities for him to get HOH as a result of a lucky kind of comp.  He wants to make sure he is eligible to be HOH for something like endurance.  He told Scottie that if Scottie won then Scottie should do what's best for his game but asked him who Scottie would consider putting up.  Scottie said Kaycee and JC.  He said that Swaggy and Faysal are perceived to be at the top of the tier so to speak and that he is perceived to be on the bottom (which is pretty much the reality) so it would make sense for Scottie to put up Kaycee and JC if he won because they are also bottom type people and then Faysal and Swaggy could use their HOH to take out the big guns.  They think it's a great idea because it would take out someone who they are not sure of where their allegiance is.  Scottie said he would put up Kaycee and JC with his preference being that JC be the one to go and he would try to convince Kaycee that she is just a pawn.

Swaggy said he wants to keep Tyler around as long as possible because he trusts him.  Scottie said something about cutting him with 8 left or something.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)

Isn’t that convenient that Chris is making it look like he doesn’t want to waste an HOH, when truthfully, that covers his pride if he doesn’t win. I pray he is out of the game early, because honestly, his cockiness annoys me no end and he can be forgotten long before he can sell all that “ merch” he has made expressly for this show.

Edited by Caseysgirl
  • Love 12
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Isn’t that convenient that Chris is making it look like he doesn’t want to waste an HOH, when truthfully, that covers his pride if he doesn’t win. I pray he is out of the game early, because honestly, his cockiness annoys me no end and he can be forgotten long before he can sell all that “ merch” he has made expressly for this show.

I agree.  It is the cockiness that I can't get past.  Rockstar and Steve's names came up first but then they were throwing out the other girls in the alliance's names, too, saying this would be a good week for them to win, as well.  I know I heard Haleigh's name thrown out.  And I can't remember if they said Kaitlyn and Bayleigh both or if it was just one of them.  So in other words, leave the crapshoot types of comps to pretty much everyone else in their alliance because it is unfathomable to them that those people can win the other kinds of comps, especially the physical ones.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3

Winston and Steve were whispering just now.  I wasn't fully paying attention but I did hear Winston tell Steve to not worry about the vote this week.  I was reading a forum on a different site and someone there reported that last night Winston and Brett were talking and they decided they don't want to keep Sam.  They supposedly said they wanted to have a team meeting today and that they weren't going to let the others convince them to vote to keep Sam.  Can anyone verify if this conversation did indeed take place?  I guess I'll see today if this team meeting does indeed take place and what they say.  That could get interesting.

• Love 1

Yep. Winston and Brett had a conversation where they said they weren't willing to be on a losing vote to try and save Sam. Winston, in particular, is a fairly close to Steve. 

Unless something drastic changes today, it's looking like Sam's only shot is her power. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Winston and Steve were whispering just now.  I wasn't fully paying attention but I did hear Winston tell Steve to not worry about the vote this week.  I was reading a forum on a different site and someone there reported that last night Winston and Brett were talking and they decided they don't want to keep Sam.  They supposedly said they wanted to have a team meeting today and that they weren't going to let the others convince them to vote to keep Sam.  Can anyone verify if this conversation did indeed take place?  I guess I'll see today if this team meeting does indeed take place and what they say.  That could get interesting.

It did, but it's not gonna work. Brinston will be back on board with voting Steve out by the end of the day. Why would they risk losing their alliance members over one guy on the first week? There's a reason Cody became a target last season; doing things against the alliance, even if it's actually for the better, is going to alienate you. 

Plus, I still feel sure that Brett isn't really on board with the plan. Winston seems to talk to Steve more than Brett, and Brett has to understand that if they can't convince Level 6, which they won't since Tyler knows Sam is staying, they can't go against them.

• Love 1

But Level 6 doesn't know about the power or that anybody might potentially flip. Why go into a tight vote and piss somebody off who's staying, especially since you're not close to Sam? Unless Angie and Haleigh tell Tyler their hinky vote plan or Sam tells Level 6 about her power, I think Brett and Winston will convince their group to vote Sam out. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, I still feel sure that Brett isn't really on board with the plan. Winston seems to talk to Steve more than Brett, and Brett has to understand that if they can't convince Level 6, which they won't since Tyler knows Sam is staying, they can't go against them.

That was my take on it as well. I watched it last night, and Brett didn't seem to be agreeing with Winston. So Winston shot back that he wanted a team meeting today.  I think I posted that last night.

1 minute ago, loki567 said:

But Level 6 doesn't know about the power or that anybody might potentially flip. Why go into a tight vote and piss somebody off who's staying, especially since you're not close to Sam? Unless Angie and Haleigh tell Tyler their hinky vote plan or Sam tells Level 6 about her power, I think Brett and Winston will convince their group to vote Sam out. 

Tyler will be adamant on not voting Sam out. He'll do his best to convince them but if not, I see him going to Sam to tell her to let them all in on the power. I think Tyler wanted to keep it quiet for his own benefit and to see if he could save Sam, but if he wants that power to be saved, he might convince Sam to spill the beans. 

He already hinted at it toward Kaitlyn as a way to sway her to their side. 

Just now, loki567 said:

But Tyler definitely knows about Sam's power and Tyler told Kaycee, too, if I'm not mistaken.  Aside from Kaycee, Tyler hasn't said anything to anyone else in the alliance but I've witnessed him trying hard to lead them down the path to realizing it.  So if push comes to shove, Tyler just might out Sam's power to the rest of them in hopes that she won't have to actually use it this week.  

Does Winston not get that Steve is on Swaggy's side?  It seems fairly obvious to me but maybe Winston thinks he can work his mastermind powers on Steve and pull him into Winston's side.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

But Tyler definitely knows about Sam's power and Tyler told Kaycee, too, if I'm not mistaken.  Aside from Kaycee, Tyler hasn't said anything to anyone else in the alliance but I've witnessed him trying hard to lead them down the path to realizing it.  So if push comes to shove, Tyler just might out Sam's power to the rest of them in hopes that she won't have to actually use it this week.  

From what I know, Kaycee doesn't know. I haven't seen anything about Tyler telling her. Though, if she does, she's kept quiet about it. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Does Winston not get that Steve is on Swaggy's side?  It seems fairly obvious to me but maybe Winston thinks he can work his mastermind powers on Steve and pull him into Winston's side.

Winston's a dumbass. Brett gets it, but Winston doesn't, no matter how many times he's told. He's too paranoid and in his head that info goes in one way and out the other. Winston thinks they can get Scottie/Steve on their side, but they're simply not going to. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler will be adamant on not voting Sam out

And the Level 6 women were already sold on it, and I don't think they will be persuaded by Winston. He doesn't have that type of power. I remain unconvinced Brett is sold on voting out Sam, either.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

From what I know, Kaycee doesn't know. I haven't seen anything about Tyler telling her. Though, if she does, she's kept quiet about it. 

Someone on this site reported Monday in this thread that Tyler had told Kaycee that Sam has the power.  I didn't see it happen but I did see interaction between the two of them that seemed to support that she knew.  

(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Someone on this site reported Monday in this thread that Tyler had told Kaycee that Sam has the power.  I didn't see it happen but I did see interaction between the two of them that seemed to support that she knew.  

Yeah, I read that too, but I didn't see that happen.  I haven't seen Kaycee act like she knows, either.  So I don't know.

The Winston-Brett convo starts about 3:15am on camera 3.  I'm rewatching it. I think Brett is humoring him for the most part, but I guess I could be wrong. Winston is always much more animated, so I always read Brett as trying to placate him.

Edited by vb68
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

The Winston-Brett convo starts about 3:15am on camera 3.  I'm rewatching it. I think Brett is humoring him for the most part, but I guess I could be wrong. 

Is that 3:15 a.m. BB time?

I dunno, there have been a LOT of wastes of space on BB over the years. 

2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Wow!  I don't think I have ever seen a HG  that was such a waste of space as Winston  has turned out to be.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Is that 3:15 a.m. BB time?

EST. Sorry, probably 12:15 BB time. I'm on the East Coast.

We need to see that Team Meeting today. It's probably going to be hard for me with 4th of July stuff.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

Thanks @vb68 for telling me what time that Winston/Brett convo happened last night.  I just watched it and it never ceases to amaze me how delusional Winston is.  Some thoughts about things they were saying:

Brett: "The best thing we can do is not be in anyone's mouth ever."  Well, they've definitely failed on that front already.  

Brett said that Sam is stupid for saying that if she wins HOH she is locking the door and not letting anyone in when she is currently on the block and has nobody in her corner.  That's funny because I remember hearing Winston and Brett talk about how if they win HOH they're not letting anyone in either (except for the girls on their side so they can shower).  So how is it stupid for Sam to want this for herself but not for them to want the same thing?  I guess the difference in their mind is that she said it out loud (I don't know who was there at the time) whereas they kept their desire to themselves.

Winston:  "My gut is telling me to keep Steve."  He might want to get that gut checked after the show is over.

Winston said that if they keep Sam she'll be grateful to them for keeping her but that she will also go around telling everyone who exactly voted for her to stay, which then exposes their alliance.  Does he not realize that in order for Sam to stay, everyone on their side of things has to vote for Sam to stay, so when a 7 to 6 vote comes down, everyone on Swaggy's side is definitely going to know where 6 of those votes came from regardless of whether or not Sam says a word about it?

And lastly, Winston said that he thinks Steve would vote to keep him next week if he is on the block, even if Swaggy tells him not to.  I swear, Winston is just as bad as Swaggy when it comes to the overinflated ego.

• Love 6
(edited)

Tyler seems to be floating the idea to Sam of telling Kaitlyn that Sam has the power.  Sam doesn't think it's a good idea because she thinks that Kaitlyn will try to force her to use it because she says Kaitlyn doesn't like her.  Tyler was filling her in on the love triangle drama.  He told her Kaitlyn wanted to be Faysal's first guy friend and the drama that ensued.  Sam wanted to know why Kaitlyn was still hanging all over him after all this happened.  lol

Tyler is laying out to Sam how right now the vote is 7 to 6, with Steve staying.  Sam is still convinced that Scottie might try to stealth vote to keep Sam even though he's publicly said he's voting to keep Steve.  She thinks there have been subtle hints from Scottie that he might vote to keep her.  Sam says they really need to get Kaitlyn to flip.  She says she's willing to lay some stuff out there for Kaitlyn but that she's not going to tell her everything.

Also, Sam was weaving tiny baskets during her time as a robot.  At least that's what it sounded like she was saying.  She said she just used whatever they gave her.  Tyler held it up to the camera and they were laughing about it.  

Sam's basket.png

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

Sam is in the storage room talking to Scottie trying to convince him to keep her instead of Steve.  She seriously just said to him that the vote is going to be close, with either him or Kaitlyn being the swing vote.  He said he'll talk to Kaitlyn.  I think he's just going to run back to Swaggy with all this.  I'll be pleasantly surprised if Scottie jumps ship.

• Love 3

About 5 minutes ago, Rachel was in the kitchen and said something to Scottie about how they're all having a meeting in the living room in 20 minutes.  That explains why so many of them were hanging out in the living room.  I wonder what it's about.  Maybe they're making Rachel and Angela give an apology for their comments?

2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Wow!  I don't think I have ever seen a HG  that was such a waste of space as Winston  has turned out to be.

Matt. Meg. Jenn City. Jeff Weldon. Ramses didn't bring a whole lot to the table. I kind of liked Jocasta for some reason but she was a total dud in terms of game and drama. Victoria and Lawon each had a classic BB LOL moment, but otherwise...

At least Winston brings the parannoying and the bromance. I'll take that over Summer Camp Meg or Cereal Killer Matt any day.

• Love 8

Bayleigh, Swaggy, and Scottie are in the bathroom talking.  She was interviewing Scottie and the subject of ice skating came up.  Scottie said he's never been ice skating even though he was born and raised in Chicago.  Bayleigh said she can ice skate.  She said when she was younger she was a little ice skater and had a tutu she wore.  She said she had a very privileged childhood and was quite spoiled (that explains some things).  Scottie said, "But you never had Timberlands?"  She said, "No, my parents didn't want me to be a little hood thing."   Okay then.

• Love 1

Live feed watchers - any thoughts on whether Tyler letting Kaitlin massage him and spend the night with him is any more than game play or do they seem like a potential showmance? I’m old so all of that looks to me like attraction, but it seems like younger people ( or at least the people on this show) don’t feel like sharing a bed, giving & getting massages, and various other very physical activities with the opposite sex are an indication of anything. “ Back in my day” half this stuff would constitute an engagement ?. That’s why old people don’t succeed at this.

• Love 6
(edited)
25 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Matt. Meg. Jenn City. Jeff Weldon. Ramses didn't bring a whole lot to the table. I kind of liked Jocasta for some reason but she was a total dud in terms of game and drama. Victoria and Lawon each had a classic BB LOL moment, but otherwise...

At least Winston brings the parannoying and the bromance. I'll take that over Summer Camp Meg or Cereal Killer Matt any day.

Matt did use a jizz towel to wipe down dishes.  That's.... er.... something. 

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 5
Just now, Caseysgirl said:

Live feed watchers - any thoughts on whether Tyler letting Kaitlin massage him and spend the night with him is any more than game play or do they seem like a potential showmance? 

I don't see them as a potential showmance at all.  She is very touchy feely with a lot of the guys in the house.  I think if there was anyone in the house he would hook up with it's Haleigh.  But I've heard him tell more than one person that he's over Haleigh.

• Love 2

I'm seeing reports elsewhere of Kaitlyn saying that there's some sexual tension between her and Swaggy (I guess it's why they're not getting along as well)? And Swaggy just laughed and noped the fuck out.

Thank God they casted Kaitlyn this season.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Somehow that's relatively low on the list of things I remember about Matt Clines. Which honestly goes like this:

1. Maven
  2. The way his voice jumped an octave when he tried to act like a badass
  3. Scourge of the cereal cupboard
  4. Jizz towel
  5. The Boyz II Men tat

Still, better than Amazing Race Jeff's list:

1. Amazing Race
  2. Touched one of the twins with a sploogey hand
  3. Stood completely inert during the BB opening credits because apparently he couldn't come up with a dork move like everyone else
  • Love 4

Scottie is now telling Steve about Sam's pitch in the storage room to him to keep her. 

Now Steve is asking Kaitlyn if Sam talked to her today and she said no.  He told her that Sam will and how she was trying to get Scottie to switch his vote.  

• Love 1

Kaitlin is doing her TV show with Ty has co-host. Today's guest is Scottie.  I like Dominique's show from last season better. Kevin was a good announcer.

Kaycee is still in the living room because her spinner is going.  I'm not completely sure, but I think that thing has been spinning for like 2 hours.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Live feed watchers - any thoughts on whether Tyler letting Kaitlin massage him and spend the night with him is any more than game play or do they seem like a potential showmance?

I don't think so, either. Tyler got a real closeup view of Kaitlyn's possessiveness and jealousy over Faysal and would probably think "Hell No!"  He would be very smooth about letting her down very easily, though.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:
1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Somehow that's relatively low on the list of things I remember about Matt Clines. Which honestly goes like this:

1. Maven
  2. The way his voice jumped an octave when he tried to act like a badass
  3. Scourge of the cereal cupboard
  4. Jizz towel
  5. The Boyz II Men tat

Don't forget his one, poor overused Texas Longhorns t-shirt that he hardly  ever changed. May it rest in peace.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4