Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Anglea was just talking though about how Haleigh went ahead and put a target on herself for no real reason other than to placate Bayleigh.  In fact, it sounds like they think it may have been a set up and that Bayleigh really is the hacker, lol.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Funny enough, I don't think this did much damage to Haleigh's game. They don't believe she was the Hacker right now and Bayleigh took over the house meeting with her tooth flying screaming. This is too good.

They will ignore it until Bayleigh is gone, but will use it to target her next week if they get power.  She might have moved herself in front of Faysal as a target, but that is about it.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

They will ignore it until Bayleigh is gone, but will use it to target her next week if they get power.

Haleigh was always next up on the chopping block so it might have bumped her up a spot but she was already screwed. It's a full on Pagonging at this point. The only reason it keeps being interesting is because of how the side getting taken out keeps deluding themselves into thinking that they won't this time.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh was always next up on the chopping block so it might have bumped her up a spot but she was already screwed. It's a full on Pagonging at this point. The only reason it keeps being interesting is because of how the side getting taken out keeps deluding themselves into thinking that they won't this time.

I agree BUT "this side" is now the jury and will vote for the winner. Anyone who stays quiet now (next 24 hours) will be in good shape IF they make final 2.

Edited by BBFanTX

Anyone without feeds, do a Twitter search on bb20, and hit Latest vs Top - there are a couple of quad cam videos right at the top of the list. Bless them.

Edited: the one Callaphera just posted is longer and better - watch that instead! :D

Edited by IndyMischa
Streamable > Twitter
  • Love 1

The sad part is that I don't think Bayleigh was outright lying.  I think she truly believes her revisionist history.  If I didn't see the same behavior all the time in my niece, I would have a hard time believing it.  She is so stuck on being the victim instead of seeing the logic behind voting out her power and rationalizing that people are treating her badly when they're really not that she thinks she is being totally truthful.  It's scary.

• Love 16
Just now, gunderda said:

I just tuned into JC and Fessy and Fessy says "maybe that will save Bayleigh"

Are we sure Fessy is a substitute teacher? He seems to be lacking in the brains department. It makes for amusing feeds though.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

The sad part is that I don't think Bayleigh was outright lying.  I think she truly believes her revisionist history.  If I didn't see the same behavior all the time in my niece, I would have a hard time believing it.  She is so stuck on being the victim instead of seeing the logic behind voting out her power and rationalizing that people are treating her badly when they're really not that she thinks she is being totally truthful.  It's scary.

I totally read that as "toothful" at first. I'm not sure why I have teeth on the brain...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

I agree BUT "this side" is now the jury and will vote for the winner. 

A four person voting bloc potentially. They could all decide to not vote for Tyler under any circumstance, just like last season with Cody and Marlena agreeing not to vote for Paul. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I totally read that as "toothful" at first. I'm not sure why I have teeth on the brain...

I wish there was a LOL button!  Although actually it sounds like she's more tooth-less after the meeting.  

• Love 2
Just now, leocadia said:

I wish there was a LOL button!  Although actually it sounds like she's more tooth-less after the meeting.  

Well, most of them seem to be there.
Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Angela says bayleigh was up early, got ready because she knew this was going ot happen.  She says Hayleigh was nervous all morning and didn't eat - obviously because was nervous to do this.  

• Love 2

Angela Kaycee and Tyler still don't fully believe that Hayleigh is the hacker lol

The thing is . . . they still have a legitimate reason to evict Bayleigh and target Haleigh next. BUT. It is starting to dawn on them that if Bayleigh was not actually the hacker they looked stupid on the live feeds and on the TV episodes where they were sure she was. I'm sure they're trying to prop themselves up and come up with excuses but the full effect of "what if I've been wrong all this time and the audience is laughing at me" rarely hits the HGs for some reason.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, leocadia said:

The best thing is- I think Angela asked her about this last week and she told her that Tyler never said that. LOL. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Someone already made a video. 

HOUSE MEETING TIME!: https://streamable.com/9z7vn

Well, THAT’S fun at full volume.

9 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

Are we sure Fessy is a substitute teacher? He seems to be lacking in the brains department. It makes for amusing feeds though.

Well... Fozzy was an All-American college football linebacker - maybe he forgot his helmet on a few plays too many...?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Tyler "hayleigh probably is the hacker"

all that and they still don't believe 100% lol

Honestly - what it comes down to is that I think L6 doesn't realize that they themselves are playing Big Brother and assume everyone else is so they are completely perplexed by some of the moves that The Hive has done. So they try and look deeper into it- but they don't realize that they are all actually kuckleheads who don't know what they are doing. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
Well, most of them seem to be there.

I wonder how long it will be before Bayleigh claims that Tyler actually knocked her tooth out from across the room.

• Love 22

Oh, man, house meetings generally make me want to curl up in a ball with second hand embarrassment, so I think I’ll just wait for the show to watch it. 

I can’t believe she actually did it. What a dumbass. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

A four person voting bloc potentially. They could all decide to not vote for Tyler under any circumstance, just like last season with Cody and Marlena agreeing not to vote for Paul. 

That's what I'm trying to say....Jury Management people..

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar: "You know what the weird part of this is? I like Brett." *pats Brett on the chest*

LOL

Really?