Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

This twist blows, but Hay is smart!! She pulls Scottie down AND puts him up to play veto...basically framing him to appear to be the Hacker...apparently she is an evil genius?

Just now, Christi said:

This twist blows, but Hay is smart!! She pulls Scottie down AND puts him up to play veto...basically framing him to appear to be the Hacker...apparently she is an evil genius?

Haleigh apparently put up Kaycee. Scottie's name was just pulled by random draw. I agree that had she put Scottie up, that would have been very smart.

• Love 1

The only thing is that Scottie would have been even more likely to use veto on Tyler in that case because he would want to prove he wasn't the Hacker. But really she didn't have any pefect choices. Faysal was her best bet if she wanted Tyler to stay otb, but then she would have exposed herself.

Unrelated to anything really, but Angela looks really stupid today.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Haleigh apparently put up Kaycee. Scottie's name was just pulled by random draw. I agree that had she put Scottie up, that would have been very smart.

Whelp..I guess Im back to not understanding ANYTHING. ..how did Scotty get put up by a random draw? So the Hacker doesn't name the new nom??

This is crazy-confusing.. sigh?

Edited by Christi
1 minute ago, Christi said:

Whelp..I guess Im back to not understanding ANYTHING. ..how did Scotty get put up by a random draw? So the Hacker doesn't name the new nom??

This is crazy-confusing.. sigh?

Haleigh took Scottie down and put Tyler up in his place.

Then they picked names for Veto. Scottie's name was pulled out of the hat.

Haleigh used her Hacker power to have Kaycee play in POV.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You'd make it to date three? After the first date I'd be tapping out.

Usually the crazy doesn't make itself known until the second or third date in the real world. The Big Brother house is like one of the mold tests they do in the labs where they make it grow super fast in the petri dish just to see what happens and if it takes over the world. 

Although I've had it happen on the first date and I had no one to send an emergency text to so I white knuckled it through the dessert course, dodged the attempt at a kiss, and happily never saw the guy again. No, it's fine, I'll take a cab home, I don't want you to know where I live, Creeper. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Usually the crazy doesn't make itself known until the second or third date in the real world. The Big Brother house is like one of the mold tests they do in the labs where they make it grow super fast in the petri dish just to see what happens and if it takes over the world. 

Although I've had it happen on the first date and I had no one to send an emergency text to so I white knuckled it through the dessert course, dodged the attempt at a kiss, and happily never saw the guy again. No, it's fine, I'll take a cab home, I don't want you to know where I live, Creeper. 

Haha I wasn't even thinking creepy with Fessy so much as BORING.

He just seems like a total snooze.

• Love 3
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Haha I wasn't even thinking creepy with Fessy so much as BORING.

He just seems like a total snooze.

Fessy is a Stage 5 Clinger. He's restraining order material. He'll blow up your phone with 25 text messages before you wake up in the morning. And then get mad at you when you don't text him back in 0.3 seconds. 

Run, Haleigh! When you get out of the house, just run and never look back. Unless you're looking for Scottie. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Rockstar could win a balancing ball competition!

Said no one ever ! This may have Angela written all over it. A gymnast and pole vaulter.

• Love 5

Brett and Bayleigh were having a non-game related discussion with RS looking on, but Bayleigh just left and now Brett and RS are talking.  Best friends.  ;-)  Actually it's very casual and normal on both their parts.  They even joked about how it was a "secret alliance" meeting.  We'll have to see what they say to others about it when they separate.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fessy is a Stage 5 Clinger. He's restraining order material. He'll blow up your phone with 25 text messages before you wake up in the morning. And then get mad at you when you don't text him back in 0.3 seconds. 

Run, Haleigh! When you get out of the house, just run and never look back. Unless you're looking for Scottie. 

I'd hope he can reign that in for the first date but probably not. He doesn't take "hints" well.

• Love 3

Wow, Tyler's plans to get Scottie to use the veto on him are very bad lol.

Wait now Tyler/Angela/Kaycee are actually entertaining the thought that Scottie and RS are siblings lol.

Tyler told Angela/Kaycee that he'd give them double of whatever any possible prizes in the veto were.

Angela telling Kaycee that she can't wait to see Bayleigh's face when Angela puts her on the block.  She says, "Hacker getting hacked!"  Part of me wants to see Tyler get evicted but part of me wants to see how Bayleigh takes being put on the block.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler told Angela/Kaycee that he'd give them double of whatever any possible prizes in the veto were.

That's interesting to me because that means that Tyler doesn't feel very secure in his position being on the block. You'd think that he would think (rightfully) that he has the votes. If he plays this too hard and remains on the block, it could backfire on him.

• Love 4

Man, Rockstar/Brett are still chatting in the geometry room and Rockstar hasn't self combusted!

I figured out that if I had a choice between Rockstar and Sam in the house, I'd choose Rockstar. At least she wants to be there. Sam would rather play Arts and Crafts while lecturing people on gender roles.

• Love 8
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I figured out that if I had a choice between Rockstar and Sam in the house, I'd choose Rockstar. At least she wants to be there. Sam would rather play Arts and Crafts while lecturing people on gender roles.

Does she? I've heard Rockstar whine so. many. times. that she just wants to go home and she doesn't know why her parents thought she would be good at Big Brother and blah blah blah. Has she finally put a sock on it? I've been avoiding her on the feeds for the most part because she really is a downer but I'll still pick her feed over one with JC on it. 

• Love 1

LOL!  Adverbs are slowly dying.   ;> 

Lolly, Lolly get your adverbs here!

I had to say it.

14 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Brett and Bayleigh were having a non-game related discussion with RS looking on, but Bayleigh just left and now Brett and RS are talking.  Best friends.  ;-)  Actually it's very casual and normal on both their parts.  They even joked about how it was a "secret alliance" meeting

This is so funny and Ironic after Bayleigh  going full Red Queen the other night on RS that she saw her talking to Brett this past week!

Bay: I saw you!

RS: I do not talk to BRETT!

Bay: SHUT UP. And keep your voice down. This is a private conversation and  you need to follow my example.

19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brett and Rockstar making a stealth F2 deal that holds all the way to the end would be hilarious. 

Again Bay hissed that this would be a GENIUS move for RS.

• Love 5

Does she? I've heard Rockstar whine so. many. times. that she just wants to go home and she doesn't know why her parents thought she would be good at Big Brother and blah blah blah. Has she finally put a sock on it? I've been avoiding her on the feeds for the most part because she really is a downer but I'll still pick her feed over one with JC on it. 

Honestly, I think everyone cracks a little when in the house. When you spend so much time in there, with only three or four days with fresh air, I do think that there are some people who cave under the pressure. I don't always take that as them wanting to go home. So with Rockstar, she does complain from time to time, but she's still playing the game. Sam, on the other hand, is playing some whole other game and I can't tell what she's doing.

• Love 5

With Sam, I’m reminded of a conversation she had with Swaggy on one of the first few days of feeds where she lamented that Big Brother wasn’t like basketball, where all the rules were black and white and everything was “fair”. She truly has no fucking clue where she is or what she’s doing. I don’t want her sniffing the final two. Boot her ass fourth.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 9

I'm not saying she's not going to revert back to her whiny self, but it seems like RS is at least self-aware enough to realize that she hasn't been coming off that great.  Unlike other HGs (Sam, Bay, JC), being in the house may have opened her eyes a little about how her own attitudes are affecting her game.  For the first time today, I've really kind of liked her.  She has a good attitude about being on the block and she's backed off on attacking other people.  Of course this could all change when she loses the veto, but it's been a refreshing change.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

With Sam, I’m reminded of a conversation she had with Swaggy on one of the first few days of feeds where she lamented that Big Brother wasn’t like basketball, where all the rules were black and white and everything was “fair”. She truly has no fucking clue where she is or what she’s doing. I don’t want her sniffing the final two. Boot her ass fourth

I can already hear Sam's pitch.  Just take me to the final two spot. I'm not gonna win. I have no game! I just want to sit there. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I can already hear Sam's pitch.  Just take me to the final two spot. I'm not gonna win. I have no game! I just want to sit there. 

"If you want to make it fair, just take me to final 2. I promise, I won't say anything bad about you and I'll even tell them that I want you to win. But it makes it fair!"

BIG BROTHER HAS NEVER BEEN FAIR. GET OVER IT.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

Part of me wants to see Tyler get evicted but part of me wants to see how Bayleigh takes being put on the block.

Bayleigh would most likely go on the block soon anyway, everyone knowing about the power put an extra big target on her.

• Love 1

Bayleigh is talking to Angela about her power.  She says she doesn't know if she wants to use it next week or if she should wait.  She says it's hard because she isn't really targeting anyone and she didn't want people to know about it.  Then she mentions that if she changes the noms and pisses off the HOH, she could be backdoored.  That is exactly why she should have never told anyone she had the power to begin with.  But it's almost like she makes it sound as if she has to use the power, which it's my understanding that she doesn't, and unlike Sam's, it doesn't default to being used if Bayleigh doesn't use it before it expires.

13 minutes ago, amazingracefan said:

Bayleigh would most likely go on the block soon anyway, everyone knowing about the power put an extra big target on her.

True, but Bayleigh going on the block at the hands of Angela is a lot more delicious than say someone like Brett or JC putting her up.

• Love 5

.Yeah I want Angela to go full on cartoon villain, as long as she keeps the personal shit out of it. So it would be fun to see her veto speech if she is indeed able to backdoor Bayleigh. The way Angela is playing it so far, I think Bayleigh would be blindsided. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

With Sam, I’m reminded of a conversation she had with Swaggy on one of the first few days of feeds where she lamented that Big Brother wasn’t like basketball, where all the rules were black and white and everything was “fair”. She truly has no fucking clue where she is or what she’s doing. I don’t want her sniffing the final two. Boot her ass fourth.

Sam lost me on the first few days of feeds when she was a robot and Rachel was pushing the robot around. Rachel finally attempted to have a game convo with her and said that yes it sucks being a robot but Rachel is her friend and Sam needed to socialize more. Sam shrieked "I dont want to I'm better than everyone!" Rachel was so kind to Sam during those days and after I saw Sam insinuate that Rachel was a hooker and stuff I was like bye bitch.

• Love 4

I wonder what Hay's reason for picking Kaycee to play in veto? To throw the scent off of her? Kaycee hasn't won anything yet- but to be fair I think she's thrown most HOH's. She hasn't played in a Veto yet so we don't know how she'd do in those. Is that why she picked her? Does she not think that Kaycee would pull Tyler off, and wouldn't want to rock the boat and just leave the nominations the same? 

If so it's clear that the house has ZERO idea of Tyler & Kaycee's F2. And I would also imagine that the show would finally have to show that they have had a F2 deal since the 2nd day. 

Also, the smart move if Tyler stays on the block is to take away Sam's vote- because she loves Tyler. But...do we think that Hay might cancel Scotties vote because they keep touting that they are besties and Scottie has said he would pull Tyler off if he wins Veto- and they are convinced he's the one that keeps flipping his vote? What a miscalculation on her part if she did that. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

.Yeah I want Angela to go full on cartoon villain, as long as she keeps the personal shit out of it. So it would be fun to see her veto speech if she is indeed able to backdoor Bayleigh. The way Angela is playing it so far, I think Bayleigh would be blindsided. 

Oh 100%- she's going to be completely shocked if it happens. The fact that she doesn't even think at all that she could be an option with this Power in her pocket is very naive on her part. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Oh 100%- she's going to be completely shocked if it happens. The fact that she doesn't even think at all that she could be an option with this Power in her pocket is very naive on her part. 

But do they (L6) have the votes to vote out Bay with Hay’s nullified vote?

7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

But do they (L6) have the votes to vote out Bay with Hay’s nullified vote?

They need 4- if Tyler comes off the block and Bay is thrown up there. They have JC, Brett, Tyler, Kaycee & Sam to evict her- so even if she takes one of those away she leaves. Only Hay, Fessy & Scottie would vote to keep her- that is if they wanted her to stay. 

If Rockstar comes down and Bay gets thrown up there- that gets a bit more tricky. I think Tyler can convince enough people that it's dangerous to keep someone in the game with that big of a power in her pocket, regardless of if she's on your side. She didn't tell them about it- and she also hasn't told them the full details. Tyler knows it's until F8- he might use that to his advantage. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

They need 4- if Tyler comes off the block and Bay is thrown up there. They have JC, Brett, Tyler, Kaycee & Sam to evict her- so even if she takes one of those away she leaves. Only Hay, Fessy & Scottie would vote to keep her- that is if they wanted her to stay. 

Thanks. I’m getting a headache trying to figure out all the scenarios to keep Tyler. LOL!!!

• Love 2

I'm not going to lie. This hacker twist would have me up in arms if it was screwing over someone I cared about. But since I actively dislike Tyler and don't want him to get anywhere near the end, I am super excited about it and hope his ass gets voted out this week. 

• Love 3

From bad to worse...now they're showing the battle back from last season.  Looking at the couch, there was really no one that I actively liked and so many that I truly despised.  I mean I defaulted to Jess/Cody because Paul, but still.  Yuck.  I'm interested in seeing the veto winner ASAP, but I don't think it's worth all this.

• Love 1

Guys, I’m still trying to wrap my head around why Production thought it was a good idea to give the winner of The Hacker twist essentially 4 powers. One would have been sufficient. Geeze. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Guys, I’m still trying to wrap my head around why Production thought it was a good idea to give the winner of The Hacker twist essentially 4 powers. One would have been sufficient. Geeze. 

I would love to see the email chain between members of Production where this idea came into being.

Production lackey #1: "You know what we should do? Add another twist."
Production lackey #2: "Yeah! We can let a HG take someone off the block and replace it with their own nominee!"
Production lackey #1: "That's brilliant but I was thinking that they could pick their own Veto player. Think about it."
Production lackey #3: "Ooh! I know! How about they get to nullify a vote instead?"
Grodner: "Sold. Now bring me a half-caf no foam extra hot one pump sugar free vanilla soy latte and Paul's phone number."

Even though I'm with @Victim Noises with this one (happy to see Tyler get the boot), it is ridiculously overpowered and I would be complaining if it was targeting someone I liked. Buuut since I'm not that crazy about Tyler, I'm kinda enjoying this. I also enjoyed watching r/bigbrother drowning themselves in bitter tears all day and night. Hee!

• Love 1

Grodner: "Sold. Now bring me a half-caf no foam extra hot one pump sugar free vanilla soy latte and Paul's phone number."

You had me up til the last bit -- you KNOW she's got that on speed dial if not actually memorized ;-)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, leocadia said:

You had me up til the last bit -- you KNOW she's got that on speed dial if not actually memorized ;-)

I figure that Paul might have changed his number due to too many heavy breathing late night phone calls. It's possible!

• Love 5