Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Rachel did a couple of exit interviews. She thinks Tyler is playing the best game, and she said she didn't realize until this week how much he has snowed the other side of the house. She also said she can't wait until finale night because she has a whole speech she's giving Angela.

Someone needs to clue in Rachel that there’s no way she’ll get to deliver her speech to Angela. The segment with the pre-jury on Finale Night will no doubt be all about Swaggy and Bayleigh’s showmance and Winston and Brett’s bromance.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Machiabelly said:

That made zero sense then and still doesn't. Why do you need a blindfold in the dark? Maybe a flashlight. 

Simply put, they think they see (know) everything, give them a blindfold to show them they actually see (know) nothing.

4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It really doesn't. Stop trying to be witty like Will, Mike. You're not and you never will be.

That meme actually shows exactly what Will and Mike said in that scene.  It's an exact quote from Mike.  So if you don't think it's funny, you don't think Will or Mike are, either....?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jinxie said:

That meme actually shows exactly what Will and Mike said in that scene.  It's an exact quote from Mike.  So if you don't think it's funny, you don't think Will or Mike are, either....?

I know it's what Mike said. No, I don't think Mike is funny. Will, yes. Mike, no.

• Love 6

Oh, I definitely don't think either of them are funny.

I can't at Production seemingly accidentally showing the cloud app and now seemingly leaving it on fish instead of switching to old eps. Man, Kaitlyn not being able to do a 6 piece puzzle still has them shook!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I just went back to look at the feeds at the time the app came up- a few things: 

1. Tyler had just come out of the DR- but then Rockstar was called into the DR- she was on her way there when the App Icon came up. 

2. It was sideways and just on the tiny screens in the Kitchen & Living Room- wasn't up on the Big Screen which still said "Nominations Today" 

3. When Kaycee, Bay & Scottie ran towards the Living Room to see if it was Big Screen- Tyler was still in the Kitchen and did a spin and looked directly at the camera- and it looked to me that he was giving the camera a WTF face (granted his face looks like that a lot of the time). But he did that the second those 3 had their backs to him and then spun back around. 

4. The Feeds IMMEDIATELY went to Fish- and haven't came back- granted they could have gone straight into the nomination ceremony. But they didn't even put up the History Fish. 

Tyler could have used it- I don't know why- he was fine, but I guess you can never been to sure you are safe. My thoughts on why he didn't and it was an accident was when we saw the first Power App- Music started and it said "Power App has been activated"- with the icon popping up on the screen. Also, Isn't it supposed to be revealed at the nomination ceremony not when everyone was scattered throughout the house. 

So weird. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Pardon me if this is more appropriate for the BBAD thread; I've never understood whether gameplay info fits in there.  And I'm behind where the feeds are, because I don't have them.  But I need to vent.

Anyway, I'm zipping through last night's BBAD (the last one I'm going to watch this season, because now I pretty much hate everyone) and two key points:

• Bayleigh is as stupid as the rest of her alliance.  She actually believes Angela's "me and Kaycee turned on Rachel because we found out she made simultaneous F2 deals with us" bullshit! Riiight, because when people are admitting to you that they lied about how they were planning to vote, that's exactly the moment when you should believe the reasons they give you for their lies!

FFS, she's making Fessy look smart by comparison!  And that's not even counting her raging at Rockpile, all because she saw her talking to Brett (per JC's plan), so Rockpile must have flipped! Never mind that Brett was pitching everybody, just to conceal the votes he actually had.  Wotta maroon.

Scottie is also dumb as a box of fucking rocks, as he's falling for Tyler's "I just voted against Rachel out of anger! I totally thought it was going to be 8-1 against Brett!" crap.  Again, YOU WERE LIED TO.  Stop accepting the LIARS' explanations of what happened!

• Sam can go fuck herself, long and hard.  And I don't mean that shower masturbation she's so fond of.  This "Everybody make me the Hacker because I won't use it and you can trust me because I'm totally honest" is one of the biggest piles of bullshit I've ever seen on this show.  She really would have made a perfect Paulette last year.  

Seriously, fuck you, Sam.  And, no, I'm not lying.

ETA:  And now I see that Haleigh is falling for Angela's bullshit, too.  Again, don't believe an admitted liar.  How difficult is that to understand?  Do we have to have Angela break out Dr. Will's old "I'm probably lying" T-shirt for these bozos to catch a clue?  And would they, even then?

Not to mention Angela throwing Rachel under the bus with every fucking lie she can think of, including personal attacks.  (No, "Ang", it wasn't Rachel "freaking out" that sent her home…Tyler was always going to keep his Brett-shield and the only vote against Rachel that he might have needed to work to get would have been yours.  Rachel could have taken a vow of silence and she would have been hanging by a thread immediately.  And Angela would have probably caved, too.) 

So glad I'm not going to be watching these people nearly as much.  This week may kill my interest in the episodes, too.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Sam's always infuriating to me. She hides behind her cutsey arts and crafts, but I now see her for what she is. Her hatred for Haleigh makes me hate her, since Haleigh's done nothing to Sam to warrant such vile comments.

That may have been true initially, when Sam surprised Hay and K with her oh-you-hussies nom speech - but now...?  Not so much.  Hay’s been gunning hard for Sam ever since.  This past HoH, when everybody in the House was worrying about who might be the renom if Tyler used the PoV?  Hay had her mouth fuller of Sam’s name more than a San Diego hooker when the Fleet’s in town - enough so there’s little doubt some word of it got back to Sam.

41 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

But...Grodner.

Screwing up AG’s machinations would be one of the bonuses of BB:USA.

• Love 3

The hacker comp hasn't happened yet.  Bayleigh was just talking in the geometry room with Brett and Kaycee saying that they said it was going to be today.  They were talking about how there has to be enough time for all of them to do it.

Scottie told Tyler that Angela told him that Scottie is a pawn this week.  Tyler was conveying this to Faysal.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

The hacker comp hasn't happened yet.  Bayleigh was just talking in the geometry room with Brett and Kaycee saying that they said it was going to be today.  They were talking about how there has to be enough time for all of them to do it.

No surprise, since noms were held early today. They'll probably cut the feeds again in a couple of hours.

52 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Simply put, they think they see (know) everything, give them a blindfold to show them they actually see (know) nothing.

Still doesn't work for me. YMMV

48 minutes ago, Jinxie said:

I know it is the quote.  No I don't think Mike was ever funny And Will sporadically but not as funny as production did... or as funny as Will thought he was.

• Love 5

Faysal is telling JC that he thinks if one of them wins the hacker comp that they should take one of the noms off and then if there needs to be a veto replacement, the original person would go back up on the black.  JC says it would make them a target.  So many problems with Faysal's plan.

Edited by zorak

Sam is telling Angela that she won't change the noms, she'll consult with Angela about who should play in veto, and she'll nullify her own vote if she wins the hacker comp.  How benevolent of her.  She also says she'll tell Angela if she wins.  Angela says, "Perfect."

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Pardon me if this is more appropriate for the BBAD thread; I've never understood whether gameplay info fits in there.  And I'm behind where the feeds are, because I don't have them.  But I need to vent.

Anyway, I'm zipping through last night's BBAD (the last one I'm going to watch this season, because now I pretty much hate everyone) and two key points:

• Bayleigh is as stupid as the rest of her alliance.  She actually believes Angela's "me and Kaycee turned on Rachel because she made simultaneous F2 deals" with us bullshit! Riiight, because when people are admitting to you that they lied about how they were planning to vote, that's exactly the moment when you should believe the reasons they give you for their lies!

FFS, she's making Fessy look smart by comparison!  And that's not even counting her raging at Rockpile, all because she saw her talking to Brett (per JC's plan), so Rockpile must have flipped! Never mind that Brett was pitching everybody, just to conceal the votes he actually had.  Wotta maroon.

Scottie is also dumb as a box of fucking rocks, as he's falling for Tyler's "I just voted against Rachel out of anger! I totally thought it was going to be 8-1 against Brett!" crap.  Again, YOU WERE LIED TO.  Stop accepting the LIARS' explanations of what happened!

• Sam can go fuck herself, long and hard.  And I don't mean that shower masturbation she's so fond of.  This "Everybody make me the Hacker because I won't use it and you can trust me because I'm totally honest" is one of the biggest piles of bullshit I've ever seen on this show.  She really would have made a perfect Paulette last year.  

Seriously, fuck you, Sam.  And, no, I'm not lying.

ETA:  And now I see that Haleigh is falling for Angela's bullshit, too.  Again, don't believe an admitted liar.  How difficult is that to understand?  Do we have to have Angela break out Dr. Will's old "I'm probably lying" T-shirt for these bozos to catch a clue?  And would they, even then?

Not to mention Angela throwing Rachel under the bus with every fucking lie she can think of, including personal attacks.  (No, "Ang", it wasn't Rachel "freaking out" that sent her home…Tyler was always going to keep his Brett-shield and the only vote against Rachel that he might have needed to work to get would have been yours.  Rachel could have taken a vow of silence and she would have been hanging by a thread immediately.  And Angela would have probably caved, too.) 

So glad I'm not going to be watching these people nearly as much.  This week may kill my interest in the episodes, too.

This encapsulates why I'm not a huge fan of this season. 

I have a hard time crediting Tyler and his side because their lies are so transparent and obvious. It's not even good gameplay, it's just the same group of idiots believing the very obvious lies from the other side. 

The idea that anyone in their right mind would believe that Brett is in a secret alliance with Rockpile is so utterly preposterous and moronic that it makes me question whether the show is entirely scripted.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam is telling Angela that she won't change the noms, she'll consult with Angela about who should play in veto, and she'll nullify her own vote if she wins the hacker comp.  How benevolent of her.  She also says she'll tell Angela if she wins.  Angela says, "Perfect."

I just can't with Saint Sam. Can she just go away?!?!?

• Love 8

Sam says personally, she's glad everything worked the way that it did.  She says she loved Rachel (questionable) and she thinks that Brett is her (Sam's) friend.  That's all she expects from him and he does his dishes.  Then Angela launched into a whole "If I couldn't trust Rachel, then nobody in this house could" thing.

• Love 1

Will and Boogie could sell ice to Eskimos.  They had a healthy disrespect for the abilities of the average person, aka suckers.  I severely dislike each of them, but I have gotsta give them props for understanding human nature.

Sam's gambit is not so different from last season when absolutely nobody would take an apple from the tree.  I am certain BB tried to get more than one of them to play.  so, it is not so far-fetched to have a for realz rebellion by the hamsters.

When it comes to trusting...one principle which has stood me very well over the decades is that when someone makes an admission against self-interest, believe it.  A measure of overall credibility naturally follows.  However, that does not mean it is wise to just go whole hog and fully trust that deceiver.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, but she provides such great lines like ...  "Show me where she touched you on this doll." and "I'll stomp a mudhole in that bitches chest!"

• Love 1

Angela just kissed Sam's butt over Sam winning the endurance comp.  Sam says, "You're really one of my best friends in the house."  Well, I think they're both bitchy so it figures.

• Love 6
Just now, xKHANx said:

Yeah, but she provides such great lines like ...  "Show me where she touched you on this doll." and "I'll stomp a mudhole in that bitches chest!"

I'm just glad we don't have to see her Power App recap at the beginning of the show anymore. That drove me insane. LOL!!!!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The idea that anyone in their right mind would believe that Brett is in a secret alliance with Rockpile is so utterly preposterous and moronic that it makes me question whether the show is entirely scripted.

No self-respecting writer would try to foist characters this dumb and gullible on their audience.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think she’s locked for final 4 at least. No one is going to put her up except Haleigh, and no one would evict her over anyone IMO. 

• Love 5

Sam says that Rachel was constantly "on" and that any conversation she ever had with Rachel was because of the show.  Sam just called Angela "a real girl".  I can't.

Sam says there were a couple of times that she saw Angela break her composure with Rachel, which caused Sam to squeal to herself, "She doesn't like it either!"  Sam actually clapped her hands and did the squeal when saying that just now.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Angela says she was taught not to cry in front of anyone, to not talk about her emotions, to bottle everything.  It explains why she's so cold I guess.  

Yeah, I think Ted Bundy said the same thing.

• Love 16

Regarding Angela telling Scottie he's not the target, Sam said, "She's a kind and generous ruler."  Scottie said to be honest, he kind of got sucked into Rachel's world a little bit and that's why he's on the block.  You just keep telling yourself that, Scottie.

More talk by Sam with Scottie of how pure and innocent Scottie is.  Sam says that she thinks Scottie is inclined to go to whoever is in distress and that Rachel just played to that.  Sam says she never paid attention to the two of them together, but for all Sam knows, Rachel was attempting to have a showmance with Scottie, because that was part of her strategy.  Sam says she would have hated that for Scottie (shocking, I know) because he deserves so much more than this fake garbage.  She says that Scottie's first love that she and Scottie talked about will be a natural, beautiful thing that will happen outside of the BB experience.  She doesn't want Scottie to be hurt like that.  Then Sam says she thinks that Kaycee got sucked into Rachel's world, too and she doesn't want that for Kaycee either.

Kaycee came in and Sam asked her if Rachel had ever "come on" to her.  Kaycee said not really.  Sam said that it would have made her angry.  I guess if Sam can't get any lovin' in the house, then nobody can!

• Love 11

So what's the over/under Julie smacks Bayliegh with her note cards for not using her Power and/or telling everyone like she did with Marcellas after he didn't use the veto on himself? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Sam says she can't believe Rachel didn't hug anyone because Rachel said she would.  Well, she probably wasn't expecting to go out the way that she did.  Angela said it was just another lie Rachel told.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So what's the over/under Julie smacks Bayliegh with her note cards for not using her Power and/or telling everyone like she did with Marcellas after he didn't use the veto on himself? 

Hard to say. Julie seemed really off her game last night, for understandable reasons. It's hard to know if she will recover or things will get worse. (There's another Ronan story on Les to be published soon.)

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam says that Rachel was constantly "on" and that any conversation she ever had with Rachel was because of the show.  Sam just called Angela "a real girl".  I can't.

Sam says there were a couple of times that she saw Angela break her composure with Rachel, which caused Sam to squeal to herself, "She doesn't like it either!"  Sam actually clapped her hands and did the squeal when saying that just now.

There are times I hate Aunt Sam the other times like @Nashville where I feel bad for her bc she must have had some kind of upbringing to have that much internalized misogyny within her. That's some fucked up shit.

• Love 9

Scottie telling Kaycee that Rachel told him that she had a final 2 with Kaycee.  Scottie says he knew that Rachel probably had a final 2 with Rachel but that it blew his mind that she would also have a final 2 with Kaycee.  What?  I know Kaycee and Angela were telling Bayleigh that was their reason for cutting Rachel, but is Scottie bullshitting about Rachel saying this?  He told Kaycee it came up when he asked who Rachel would pick for Houseguest's Choice.  He said that Rachel said Kaycee and when Scottie seemed surprised by that, Rachel told him she had a final 2 with Kaycee.  I'm not really sure what Scottie's purpose is in telling Kaycee all this.

• Love 1

Scottie just told Kaycee that he considers Angela and Kaycee friends and has since the beginning.  Is he really this delusional?  He's shit talking Rockstar and talking about how it bothered him that Rockstar would talk shit about them.  Kaycee said she trusts him way more than Rockstar.  Scottie said he just can't be so trusting anymore.  I want Scottie to go home just because Angela and now Kaycee are telling him he's the pawn.  Rockstar needs to win veto.  I want Scottie gone more than her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

But...Grodner.

That would be part of the fun. Honestly, I'd be better suited for the US version because I love drama and backstabbing and when it comes to game play, I would have no problem embracing my inner bitch. And I would totally find a few minutes a day to talk to the cameras and basically just say things like my posts here do. But I'll keep trying for BBCAN even though I've never actually watched it (shhh).

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

We're getting old episodes now.  Maybe it's time for the Hacker comp.

Be warned that 11 people have to go for the Hacker Comp, so the feeds will not be back for at least six hours, possibly more. So go, chill out, do whatever you need to do because they're not coming back until later tonight, for sure.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Be warned that 11 people have to go for the Hacker Comp, so the feeds will not be back for at least six hours, possibly more. So go, chill out, do whatever you need to do because they're not coming back until later tonight, for sure.

I remember how long the Roadkill Comp used to take. I hate these extra comps because of the six hour feed blackouts. 'Cause it's Friday, I ain't got no job and I ain't got shit to do. 

• Love 5

Unpopular opinion #1: I’m all for Angela’s rapid ascent to stone cold bitch status. After all, they make the best Big Brother heroes and villains! See also: BB3 Danielle, BB5 Diane, BB6 Janelle, BB8 Jen, BB15 Aaryn, etc.

Unpopular opinion #2: The houseguests this season are positively lovely. If you disagree, I kindly direct you to watch BB2, BB4, BB8, BB9, BB11, BB12, BB15, BB18, or BB19.

• Love 15