Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
32 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Actually, as a lifelong non-drinker (not because of religious or medical reasons- I just can't stand that extremely nasty to me alcohol aftertaste), I have heard comments like this much of my life and I don't even say things to people about their drinking. Apparently "no, thanks; I don't drink" is code for "how DARE you judge me you bitch?!"

In other news, Brett looks a bit like actor Steve Burton from certain angles to me.

I drink but I could totally seeing someone thinking and possibly say that. Too funny! Also, I see a little bit of Brett in Steve Burton. Although, I think Burton is much taller.

Steve.jpg

Brett.png

Edited by ByaNose

A couple of things...

I think it’s a stretch to say Bay is one of the worst players ever.  It actually was rather clever of her to tell Rachel about the power app in order to keep her calm, gain her trust and ensure her that she’s just a pawn. Rachel had never exhibited any signs of bat shit craziness until this week.  This is just a lesson of no good deed goes unturned.  

And that brings me to my second point...

The players on Bay’s team are coming off as most annoying because they’re the only ones delivering on the entertainment value (freak outs, verbal spats, showmances, pregnancy scares, etc.).  With the exception of JC, the other side of the house has been pretty much laying low, which equates to boring.  I mean Kaycee is truly the definition of paint drying.

• Love 1

I don't think Bay is even remotely one of the worst players ever. She's doing fine in the game. She's not particularly bright, but that doesn't really matter. Liz came in second in her season, after all. Same with Cody in BB16 and GinaMarie in BB15. You don't have to be smart to go far. You typically have to be relatively smart to WIN, but not to get to the end. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

A couple of things...

I think it’s a stretch to say Bay is one of the worst players ever.  It actually was rather clever of her to tell Rachel about the power app in order to keep her calm, gain her trust and ensure her that she’s just a pawn. Rachel had never exhibited any signs of bat shit craziness until this week.  This is just a lesson of no good deed goes unturned.  

It still doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. Even putting Rachel’s freakout aside, Bayleigh very much views the house split in two: us vs. them. She doesn’t trust Rachel and doesn’t view her as an ally. Otherwise, why put her up at all? It was just a really bad move on her part IMO. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm really bothered Sam is so eager to evict Rachel. Rachel has always been kind to Sam, from the robot days onwards while Brett and Sam don't really talk. Also whatever happened to doing "nice things" for the person who was the most depressed? Rachel is clearly struggling and Aunt Sam doesn't give a shit. Sam sucks.

Yesterday morning Sam talked about wanting to do nice things for Rachel that day. But then she questioned whether Brett was having a harder time. So she was deciding on who she should focus on that day.  I'm not sure if anything ever happened.  I think she got distracted by her spider pets.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2

If Rachel didn’t get so twittered over every little thing she wouldn’t be in this mess. She automatically believed Bay over Tyler???? What’s that all about? Was it because Bay said she said she saved her some wine?!! B.B., give Rachel some flipping wine already. OMG!!! Trusting Baylee?????  I’m afraid she’s done screwed up now , cause neither side really trusts her now. Tyler was gonna save her till she believed Baylee’s lies. I guess she needs to go home before she screws her whole teams game up. ?

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Still amazed at Sam's age. She looks closer to 47 than 27. 

Gotdamn, she's 27?!!  Never would have thought it, heiffa's got that 'Tanya Tucker drugged and fucked out with Glen Campbell' look to her.

Meant to ask....what is JC's problem with Rachel?  

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Gotdamn, she's 27?!!  Never would have thought it, heiffa's got that 'Tanya Tucker drugged and fucked out with Glen Campbell' look to her.

Meant to ask....what is JC's problem with Rachel?  

Most recently, it's because she suggested Bay nominate him instead of her. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

Just now, BBFanTX said:

Why would Tyler be screwed?

Brett believes he'll be voted out and then the girls will team up to get rid of the rest of the guys.

• Love 1
(edited)

Thank you all for keeping this forum updated. I haven't been able to watch the feeds over the past few days.

Does anyone else know about Bay's power?

Has Rachel leaked the secret? 

Edited by BBFanTX
Spelling
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Thank you all for keeping this forum updated. I haven't been able to watch the feeds over the past few days.

Does anyone else know about Bay's power?

Had Rachel leaked the secret? 

As Cutty notes above, hilariously enough, everyone in Rachel's alliance now knows about it, while Haleigh, Rockstar and, I think, Scottie, still don't know.

Everyone in L5, that is. I don't believe Sam or JC know, either.

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

As Cutty notes above, hilariously enough, everyone in Rachel's alliance now knows about it, while Haleigh, Rockstar and, I think, Scottie, still don't know.

Thank you Brian. I'm trying to speed read 5 pages at work. 

• Love 1
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't think Bay is even remotely one of the worst players ever. She's doing fine in the game. She's not particularly bright, but that doesn't really matter. Liz came in second in her season, after all. Same with Cody in BB16 and GinaMarie in BB15. You don't have to be smart to go far. You typically have to be relatively smart to WIN, but not to get to the end. 

I thought Bay was doing really good since Swaggy left. Her social game was on point. Then she won HOH and went on a power trip. After spoiling the power I'm not sure if she can fall back into the shadows. 

But you're right, I am hyperbolic when I say she's worse than Meg. Most of the players in the house have bad reads, including Kaycee. And the more Rachel and Angela talk the dumber they sound. L6/5/4 is just lucky they have Tyler doing all the legwork.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

Well, I'm glad L5 (I think sans Kaycee at the moment) knows about the power now. It's funny because when Rachel is evicted, L4 will be able to use that knowledge to their advantage with Bayleigh. That all depends on them winning HOH, of course, and I see all of them gunning for HOH next week. Once Kaycee finds out (was she told?), they really can figure out how to approach the next week. 

The best way to flush out the power next week is that they need an L5 win, but not from one of the women. It probably has to be a Brett HOH win or a JC HOH win in order for Bayleigh to believe that she could be in danger of being evicted. But then they also need to win veto so that it's used to backdoor Bayleigh. 

I'm honestly rooting for a JC HOH next week because Bayleigh will certainly use her power to nominate Tyler/Brett, but then if anyone but Bayleigh/Haleigh/Rockstar win veto, it can be used, Tyler can let JC know that it was Bayleigh who had the power app, and they can backdoor her (while announcing that they've known she's had the power to do this for days). Fessy would definitely use the veto if JC convinces him to and if he tells Fessy that he's putting Angela up. 

32 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Bayleigh's not the worst player out there, she isn't. She's average, at best, for me, She's made some bad choices, but there's always a bunch of others who have made worse choices in the game. 

51 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

It actually was rather clever of her to tell Rachel about the power app in order to keep her calm, gain her trust and ensure her that she’s just a pawn. Rachel had never exhibited any signs of bat shit craziness until this week.  This is just a lesson of no good deed goes unturned.  

I'd say it was pretty stupid to tell Rachel about her power, actually. Bayleigh only told Fessy when she won it. She didn't tell Haleigh, Rockstar, or Kaitlyn. She still hasn't told anyone else, but the second person she decides to tell is someone not on her side and someone she's convinced is close with Brett, Angela, and possibly Sam and Kaycee? And she thought it would stay quiet because she was giving her viable information? Bayleigh's incredibly naive to think that it would stay between just them. Like Bayleigh's pointed out (or one of her other alliance members), these people have only started to talk to Bayleigh now that she's the HOH. Even Bayleigh regretted it after she shared the information, and for good reason. That could be the end of Bayleigh's game IF L4 can pull out wins next week, which they desperately need to do. Next week is no time to be throwing comps now. 

So, for Bayleigh telling Rachel about her power, I'd say it has potential to be in the top five stupidest moves of this season, if not top three (next to Kaitlyn backdooring her own alliance member and Rachel turning on Tyler for 24+ hours before talking to him about the misunderstanding, both moves which impacted their games). Now, maybe Bayleigh will be fine and then this WON'T be a completely stupid move on her end. But it does look like this knowledge will impact her game in the near future, especially if L4, JC, or Sam win HOH next week. I include Sam in this because she'll definitely nominate Haleigh and Rockstar, and Bayleigh may use her power since she thinks it's still not known to people and since she believes that her and Sam are tight. Though, again, it's not certain that Bayleigh would use her power on a Sam HOH, unless she wanted to cause mistrust with Tyler/Sam. 

• Love 4

Wouldn't a female member of L4 winning be the BEST move, since they could nominate Bayleigh outright and just get her out of the house before she can even use the power? She wouldn't use the power on an Angela HoH, would she?

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Wouldn't a female member of L4 winning be the BEST move, since they could nominate Bayleigh outright and just get her out of the house before she can even use the power? She wouldn't use the power on an Angela HoH, would she?

She trusts Tyler. I don't think she would use it if he was HOH, which would be hilarious. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Bayleigh can't use it if she's nominated? It's after noms and before veto correct?

Just now, BBFanTX said:

Bayleigh can't use it if she's nominated? It's after noms and before veto correct?

No, it's before the nominations. The HoH has to deliver the nominations and are not allowed to say that they were not their picks. Of course, now that everyone knows about the power, such subterfuge is superfluous, but still. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Confused.  I need to know who is in L5.  I don’t know L4 either but I can figure that out with this info, I’m clever that way.  ;>  RL is ruining my feed watching.

i think I may know, just not sure

Edited by Wings

I’m afraid that if Tyler doesn’t use his veto to take down Bret the girls might just go ahead and try their all Girl alliance. I think on Baylee’s part it was all a crock to begin with, but I think she will change her mind immediately if she gets rid of Bret. Rachel is really buffaloed by Baylee, Rachel, if Baylee really wanted an all Girl alliance, why did she put a girl on the block? Duh, use your head girlfriend. Shut wish she could hear me. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's also a fair point. Their other best move is to have Kaycee win HOH, actually, to backdoor Bayleigh. Though I don't think Kaycee would actually backdoor Bayleigh since she likes her, so it would likely need to be Angela who does this. I think it depends, especially since Bayleigh may or may not catch onto Angela evicting her supposed closest ally (unless she pins it on the boys). 

There's a few ways they could run with this, for sure, but it depends on what happens by the time Thursday rolls around. It may not even matter since Rachel could blow the secret once she catches wind of her impending eviction.

Plus, I think the producers will want it used and not blown, like Sam's basically was. They'll make sure Bayleigh's power is used, one way or another. Paul ruined all of their twists last season. Then Sam didn't use her power, let it be used on Kaitlyn, who subsequently failed the challenge to get back in. No way do they let that happen with Bayleigh's power. I just don't think it'll be as dramatic as they hope, since now half the house knows about it so all the HOH needs to say is "I didn't nominate these people". The only thing it might do is stir paranoia, as a "what if Bayleigh's power wasn't used?" but if it's a JC HOH and Tyler's up there, it'll be pretty damn obvious, and JC won't shut up about this not being his doing.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

The HoH has to deliver the nominations and are not allowed to say that they were not their picks. Of course, now that everyone knows about the power, such subterfuge is superfluous, but still. 

Actually, Bayleigh made up the part about HOH not being allowed to say it wasn't their picks. I believe that was confirmed at some point (maybe in the episode itself, as it never said it in the description of the app?). 

1 minute ago, D.CBies said:

I’m afraid that if Tyler doesn’t use his veto to take down Bret the girls might just go ahead and try their all Girl alliance. I think on Baylee’s part it was all a crock to begin with, but I think she will change her mind immediately if she gets rid of Bret. Rachel is really buffaloed by Baylee, Rachel, if Baylee really wanted an all Girl alliance, why did she put a girl on the block? Duh, use your head girlfriend. Shut wish she could hear me. 

Angela doesn't trust Rachel anymore. Even if they worked things out, Angela doesn't trust Bayleigh either. There is no girls alliance. Kaycee doesn't believe in the girls alliance either. It's only convenient if a man wins HOH, and a guy/girl are up on the block together. Angela has confirmed that even with this miscommunication being cleared up and Bayleigh being the culprit of the story getting all jumbled up, she can't trust Rachel to not freak out like this again and throw her name under the bus again if she stays. So Angela is dead set on getting Rachel out this week, regardless of the issue being mostly cleared up.

• Love 3

This “Bayleigh’s not too bright” stuff seems to be mainly based on her read of Tyler. But absolutely no one in that house has caught on to Tyler (which for the life of me I don’t understand because he’s a horrible actor and liar).   So once again I don’t think the criticism is fair.  She seems pretty articulate and level-headed to me.

• Love 2

I mentioned this yesterday but I don't think they understand the power. When Angela told Tyler all she said was "she can change the nominations". I blame Rachel for this because Bayleigh went back and clarified (I think production told her to because it was right after she came out of the DR) and she didn't update Angela that it has to be before the HOH announces the noms.  

7 minutes ago, Wings said:

Confused.  I need to know who is in L5.  I don’t know L4 either but I can figure that out with this info, I’m clever that way.  ;>  RL is ruining my feed watching.

i think I may know, just not sure

L5 was L6 before Winston was evicted. It's Brett, Rachel, Angela, Tyler, and Kaycee.

So L5 is soon to become L4; Tyler's changed the name when Winston was evicted so he'll likely change it again.

Also, another thing they could do is just have Bayleigh waste her power and then not evict her and work on evicting Rockstar, Haleigh, or Fessy instead, since they're a power trio who need to be split up while Bayleigh has no true allies.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

"what if Bayleigh's power wasn't used?" but if it's a JC HOH and Tyler's up there, it'll be pretty damn obvious, and JC won't shut up about this not being his doing.

I'm thinking production may have a double eviction soon. Maybe on Thursday. This would definitely be an interesting way to disclose Bay's power and possibly Tyler's. I also am guessing they will have another vote because some power apps weren't even picked.

Edited by BBFanTX
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I mentioned this yesterday but I don't think they understand the power. When Angela told Tyler all she said was "she can change the nominations". I blame Rachel for this because Bayleigh went back and clarified (I think production told her to because it was right after she came out of the DR) and she didn't update Angela that it has to be before the HOH announces the noms.  

They definitely misunderstand the power. It doesn't help that Bayleigh lied about it once and had to clarify, but then still withheld certain aspects of the power (not a bad thing but I think she misspoke a few times about it). So, like Sam's power, it's going to be uncertain of what exactly happens until it's used.

3 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

This “Bayleigh’s not too bright” stuff seems to be mainly based on her read of Tyler. But absolutely no one in that house has caught on to Tyler (which for the life of me I don’t understand because he’s a horrible actor and liar).   So once again I don’t think the criticism is fair.  She seems pretty articulate and level-headed to me.

I think every single houseguest, even Tyler, has had a few bad reads this season. They're not perfect and are making mistakes that could be bad for them, which is nice. Some people have caught onto Tyler, but not enough. I think his own alliance will likely be his downfall, though. He's not making it to F3, in my opinion. He'll be evicted before then.

1 hour ago, mertensia said:

Actually, as a lifelong non-drinker (not because of religious or medical reasons- I just can't stand that extremely nasty to me alcohol aftertaste), I have heard comments like this much of my life and I don't even say things to people about their drinking. Apparently "no, thanks; I don't drink" is code for "how DARE you judge me you bitch?!"

In other news, Brett looks a bit like actor Steve Burton from certain angles to me.

I agree that that response is prevalent; however, I do think a polite "No thanks, I don't drink" is rather different from "I don't mess with that drinking shit."  Bayleigh shouldn't have taken it personally, true, but saying something you don't do is "shit" does come across as somewhat judgmental.  Kind of like someone saying "Reality TV?  I don't watch that crap!"  versus "no, it's not my cup of tea."

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm really bothered Sam is so eager to evict Rachel. Rachel has always been kind to Sam, from the robot days onwards while Brett and Sam don't really talk. Also whatever happened to doing "nice things" for the person who was the most depressed? Rachel is clearly struggling and Aunt Sam doesn't give a shit. Sam sucks.

I don’t like Sam either, but perhaps Rachel just rubs her the wrong way. Kind or not, there will always be people we don’t really care for.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I'm thinking production may have a double eviction soon. Maybe on Thursday. This would definitely be an interesting way to disclose Bay's power and possibly Tyler's. I also am guessing they will have another vote because some power apps weren't even picked.

The DE isn’t going to be this week as Julie would have announced it. It’s possible for next week. 

• Love 6

Blindsiding Bayleigh to try and get rid of her power would be genius.  But yes, it would work best if Angela, Rachel or KC attempted to do it. Of course you have to hope she doesn't win veto OR if they try to backdoor they have to hope it all goes as planned. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

The DE isn’t going to be this week as Julie would have announced it. It’s possible for next week. 

It should be next week, as that's when jury starts and they've had the DE as a signal for the start of jury, so it's not just one evictee in the jury house alone for a week.

• Love 2

To me, the best thing that could possibly happen next week is for Tyler to get HOH and put two of Balee’s peps up for Balee to replace with her own selection with her power app, and Veto comes along and puts Balee on the block and sends her packing. ????????????

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

She's been on the wrong side of the vote every week except last week, when it was basically unanimous. She told Rachel about her power (Rachel of all people! lmao as soon as she said it, everyone here knew Rachel would immediately blab), which hasn't benefited her at all and could be her downfall, if L6 manage to win an HOH. She won HOH when she shouldn't have and was flying under the radar, and now she's on everyone's hit list. As HOH, she's told a different story to every single person who's had a one-on-one with her. And she has bad reads of almost everyone in the house. It's not just Tyler. 

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think every single houseguest, even Tyler, has had a few bad reads this season. They're not perfect and are making mistakes that could be bad for them, which is nice. Some people have caught onto Tyler, but not enough. I think his own alliance will likely be his downfall, though. He's not making it to F3, in my opinion. He'll be evicted before then.

It really just depends. Tyler is the only person from L6 who has won a competition (and multiple times). I could see him leaving early if he's backdoored, but the window for being backdoored gets smaller and smaller as each eviction passes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, D.CBies said:

With Balees app she can only change the first nominations, not the overall two noms. That’s how I’m understanding it. 

The Cloud - #2 Tyler
-Immunity for any one noms or veto meeting within 2 months
Identity Theft - #3 Bayleigh
-Can replace noms one time before final eight.

Power app refresher ?

• Love 2
Just now, D.CBies said:

I still think Tyler will pull off the total win.

It's only my personal opinion but I think CBS is favorable to Tyler this year. How is one player so lucky???

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mertensia said:

People get really funny about drinking. I have given it up for lent and abstained during taking certain medicines and during fertility treatments. Just declining never seemed to be enough for some people. In fairness, it goes both ways. There are definitely non-drinkers who judge the hell out of drinkers as well.  

1 hour ago, plotpointer said:

A couple of things...

And that brings me to my second point...

The players on Bay’s team are coming off as most annoying because they’re the only ones delivering on the entertainment value (freak outs, verbal spats, showmances, pregnancy scares, etc.).  With the exception of JC, the other side of the house has been pretty much laying low, which equates to boring.  I mean Kaycee is truly the definition of paint drying.

I thought it was a good move strategically to try and show some act of faith with Rachel. It gave her some credibility (which clearly worked because Rachel was ready to take her word on other things). However, it was monumentally stupid to tell her exactly what the powers was. Why not lie about it? That being said, I agree that she doesn't come close to approaching one of the worst players ever. There have been a lot of bad players. 

43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I'm glad L5 (I think sans Kaycee at the moment) knows about the power now. It's funny because when Rachel is evicted, L4 will be able to use that knowledge to their advantage with Bayleigh. That all depends on them winning HOH, of course, and I see all of them gunning for HOH next week. Once Kaycee finds out (was she told?), they really can figure out how to approach the next week. 

The best way to flush out the power next week is that they need an L5 win, but not from one of the women. It probably has to be a Brett HOH win or a JC HOH win in order for Bayleigh to believe that she could be in danger of being evicted. But then they also need to win veto so that it's used to backdoor Bayleigh. 

I'm honestly rooting for a JC HOH next week because Bayleigh will certainly use her power to nominate Tyler/Brett, but then if anyone but Bayleigh/Haleigh/Rockstar win veto, it can be used, Tyler can let JC know that it was Bayleigh who had the power app, and they can backdoor her (while announcing that they've known she's had the power to do this for days). Fessy would definitely use the veto if JC convinces him to and if he tells Fessy that he's putting Angela up. 

Bayleigh's not the worst player out there, she isn't. She's average, at best, for me, She's made some bad choices, but there's always a bunch of others who have made worse choices in the game. 

I'd say it was pretty stupid to tell Rachel about her power, actually. Bayleigh only told Fessy when she won it. She didn't tell Haleigh, Rockstar, or Kaitlyn. She still hasn't told anyone else, but the second person she decides to tell is someone not on her side and someone she's convinced is close with Brett, Angela, and possibly Sam and Kaycee? And she thought it would stay quiet because she was giving her viable information? Bayleigh's incredibly naive to think that it would stay between just them. Like Bayleigh's pointed out (or one of her other alliance members), these people have only started to talk to Bayleigh now that she's the HOH. Even Bayleigh regretted it after she shared the information, and for good reason. That could be the end of Bayleigh's game IF L4 can pull out wins next week, which they desperately need to do. Next week is no time to be throwing comps now. 

So, for Bayleigh telling Rachel about her power, I'd say it has potential to be in the top five stupidest moves of this season, if not top three (next to Kaitlyn backdooring her own alliance member and Rachel turning on Tyler for 24+ hours before talking to him about the misunderstanding, both moves which impacted their games). Now, maybe Bayleigh will be fine and then this WON'T be a completely stupid move on her end. But it does look like this knowledge will impact her game in the near future, especially if L4, JC, or Sam win HOH next week. I include Sam in this because she'll definitely nominate Haleigh and Rockstar, and Bayleigh may use her power since she thinks it's still not known to people and since she believes that her and Sam are tight. Though, again, it's not certain that Bayleigh would use her power on a Sam HOH, unless she wanted to cause mistrust with Tyler/Sam. 

I do think this is the downside to telling Rachel (and especially to telling Rachel the truth). Regardless of who goes this week, the information could provide a powerful way to drive a wedge between Bayleigh and her alliance. If someone tells her alliance about her power before she does, it could be played as if Bayleigh was making a deal against her alliance or has otherwise been lying to her alliance. With the paranoia ramping up in the house, it could sink her.

• Love 5

It’s alwsys a very bad idea to tell anyone about your reward of any kind and on any reality competition show. It’s also always a bad idea to tell anyone all your business, like on social media! That info has a way of bitting u in the ass.

• Love 4
(edited)

The HOH is always pissy when their plans get messed with. So even if Bay uses her power on a Sam or JC HOH she will move to the top of the backdoor list once the HOH is informed about who used a power.

Plus most people playing for veto will use it.

Edited by Machiabelly
Spelling
10 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam to Tyler:  You are just becoming an even better man than you already are.  And you really can't help it.  You are just destined to be great."

Sam is to country what Guru girl is to new age. I can't stand her sanctimonious self righteous preaching. Can't wait for her to be gone. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, Bayleigh made up the part about HOH not being allowed to say it wasn't their picks. I believe that was confirmed at some point (maybe in the episode itself, as it never said it in the description of the app?). 

I just don't see how that would even be enforceable tbh.

This “Bayleigh’s not too bright” stuff seems to be mainly based on her read of Tyler.

I completely disagree there. As Ceeg said, it's way more than that.

We will see. I think he's making Finale 3 for a couple of reasons. He's way out in front of everyone in understanding the mechanics of the game and he's got the best read of the House over anyone. He understands where each person truly stands. The one who might get him if he's not too careful is JC because he's not easily controllable..  Is Tyler perfect? No, of course not, but even if he gets in to trouble, i think he'll find an escape route.

It should be next week, as that's when jury starts and they've had the DE as a signal for the start of jury, so it's not just one evictee in the jury house alone for a week.

Yeah, but Kaitlyn getting evicted could throw everything off a bit.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

I absolutely love Rachel but she believed Balee right away and sided with her against her own team for a little while, and now they don’t trust her yo yoing back and forth. Trusting Balee over Tyler! Who put Rachel on the block? Oh yeah, Balee did. Rachel screwed herself to the point that now her team can’t save her.

(edited)

But absolutely no one in that house has caught on to Tyler (which for the life of me I don’t understand because he’s a horrible actor and liar). 

Right! He comes off so fake. But Derrick was so fucking obvious and no one ever caught on either. Same with Paul. I guess they tend to cast people on this show who just can't spot an obvious fake.

1 hour ago, BBFanTX said:

As @SiobhanJW said, there won't be a DE this week because Julie would have announced it at the last live show. It's going be hard for them to do a DE with Tyler and Bay's power, so I wonder if they'll wait. But waiting until F7 would be a pretty long time, so I don't know.

[Tyler]'s not making it to F3, in my opinion. He'll be evicted before then.

Ugh, I wish. I don't see it though. I'm like 80% sure he'll win tbh. Sigh. At least I have last year's finale!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Have to say, hell of a reference there! thanks for the chuckle.

9 hours ago, Cutty said:

I'd bet you a million bucks Tyler wouldn't have told anyone, especially not any of the other dumbasses in his alliance. 

Well I wouldn't bet a million bucks even if I had it.  But anyway, the evidence we have would contradict it. 

He speed raced to Brett fast enough (the only L5er who didn't know) and of course he told all of them about Sam's power.  So I just don't see the evidence that he would have kept that to himself. If anything, he needs the alliance on board to neutralize it.

• Love 1