Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Steve is talking to Bayleigh and says he really can't wait to see if the vote to evict is 9-4, as it should be in his mind or if it's 7-6.  He says it will be fun to watch those 6 because they will be eating each other like rats.

LOL, meanwhile, he doesn't seem to realize that his supposed alliance is already starting to gnaw on each other. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Rachel has been all over him for the last few days tbh

That's why I said other! 

What time is this 'Faysal jumping out of bed' thing? I might need to flashback to that.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is telling Steve that she's very worried about Swaggy flying off the handle if someone does something to set him off.

I really hope this happens!

In unrelated news, sometimes Faysal sounds like Dan to me. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What time is this 'Faysal jumping out of bed' thing? I might need to flashback to that.

Probably sometime between 12 to 15 minutes ago maybe.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's why I said other! 

Ohhh my bad.  Currently Winston is trying to convince Brett to flirt with Bay.  Not gonna work.

• Love 1

Faysal's latest Hamazon delivery came with a card that said, "Feel free to share this ham roll with your fellow houseguests and take as much time as you need to eat it."  I wonder if the other hamsters will help him out.

Tyler and JC are up in the HOH bashing Rockstar.  Tyler said she was so fake.  JC says Rockstar isn't winning shit and neither is Kaitlyn.

So according to JC, Brett said he has the power.  Tyler obviously knows he doesn't but he's not saying anything.

Just now, zorak said:

JC says Rockstar isn't winning shit and neither is Kaitlyn.

This makes me want one of them to win HOH. I hate when people act like someone can never win. Some of these comps are crapshoots anyone can win.

• Love 4

Tyler thinks Brett will last longer in the game than Winston.  Probably.  Now Tyler is warning JC about being careful because if people think he's trying to flip a vote, it will not be good for JC.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I think they're just covering their asses. One way or another, one of the first four evictees was going to return. If Sam uses this "power," she can return. If she uses it on someone else, they can return. If she doesn't use it at all, the fourth evictee will return. So it's kind of like this is going to happen no matter what. 

The Bonus Life app was not necessarily tied into the first four evictions, it just happens to be because it's what Sam chose. There  were five good apps to choose from. If the Bonus Life app had been chosen last and it was good for 4 weeks that would take it into at least the 9th week.

• Love 1

1. I wish Robot Sam was participating in the meditation session.

2. Kaitlyn leading the meditation looks like a Mother Jones cover.

3. Swag and Baleigh, maybe Swagleigh.

4. Liked the wedding ceremony. I wish they wouldn't put the robot away in the storage room.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler and JC are up in the HOH bashing Rockstar.  Tyler said she was so fake.  JC says Rockstar isn't winning shit and neither is Kaitlyn.

So according to JC, Brett said he has the power.  Tyler obviously knows he doesn't but he's not saying anything.

Tyler and Brett are honestly the best players.  They know how to manipulate and keep their mouths shut when they need to without making enemies.  Also purposefully avoiding showmances.

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is going to turn ugly. You just KNOW Kaitlyn is going to pretend everything's ok and she's not mad (she already is saying as much) but at some point, whether tonight or tomorrow or next week, she's just going to explode. 

I am so in for this messy Love Triangle of FOUTTE. Still the stupidest alliance name ever, but I'm pronouncing it in my head like Doom. 

It really is a terrible name.

Also, I'm hoping The Cloud is a costume punishment.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This makes me want one of them to win HOH. I hate when people act like someone can never win. Some of these comps are crapshoots anyone can win.

We are already into the SECOND   week. Anybody worthy of being in this game should have won something by now. (sarcasm)

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

JC has no clue. None. It's hilarious. Also, he's wearing socks with flip flops.

Socks and flip flops? As you said,  he hasn't a clue!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

Brett says there's been multiple times in the game where he's had to just bite his tongue.  He says it's smarter for his game to just "shut the fuck up".

• Love 2

It seems Faysal has misplaced the Veto medallion.

A cousin's son attends, and plays football, at UT Chattanooga.  Based on what I've seen of Faysal, I've suggested that she yank him out of that college posthaste.  And, then, to explain to him the definition of "posthaste."  :-) 

• Love 2

Brett says there's been multiple times in the game where he's had to just bite his tongue.  He says it's smarter for his game to just "shut the fuck up".

I worry for the day that this fails, but for now, he really is smart for keeping his mouth shut. He's done a pretty good job of it so far. 

He's also tried to reign Winston in when he gets cocky. 

(edited)

Faysal is stroking Haleigh's leg.  I had to switch to the other camera for a wider shot to see if Kaitlyn was in the room.  It appears not.  I wonder if he would dare to do it if she were sitting in the room.  

Hamazon update:  Rockstar ate 2 slices of vegan ham to help out Faysal.  Not sure if the others have helped.

Faysal stroking leg.png

Edited by zorak
9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I watched the entirety of the Winston/Brett conversation last night and boy oh boy. It was entertaining because of Winston's delusions and Brett trying to calm him down.It really does seem like Winston has never had a guy friend before, because he doesn't spend much time away from Brett. It's to the point where, if Brett got evicted before Winston, I think there's a chance Winston's reaction would be like if his showmance got evicted. 

I'm really growing fond of Brett. He really seems exasperated by Winston sometimes but he really is the smarter of the two. Plus, he's been actively pushing away any chance of a showmance, which is refreshing for the jock bro of the houseguests. Meanwhile, Fessy and Swaggy just spent a good chunk of time on the hammock, bemoaning about Haleigh's teasing, how Fessy has fallen for the girl, how Swaggy has declared Bayleigh as his girlfriend, and how Fessy needs to play hard to get with Haleigh....also Fessy is planning to throw away his chances at winning the game for love. Yep, go screw off, Fessy. With Swaggy, he may like Bayleigh, but he's also playing the game.

Between the Fessy/Swaggy convo and the Brett/Winston convo last night, I am so grateful to know how I, as a woman, work! I now understand that I cannot handle rejection, even if done in a caring fashion, and that I will go right back to a man if he starts to act coldly and ignore me. Thanks, guys!!

Really, it's light-years away from discussions of group anal rape and blood-as-lube suggestions (I cringe at having to even type that), but to revamp a Virginia Slims tag line, We've Got a Long Way to Go, Baby.

• Love 6

I think my three favorites right now are Kaycee, Tyler and Rachel, so I guess I’m on the side of the Level 6 alliance, even though Angela is totally who I thought she was (I’m just a guy’s girl, women are intimidated by me, blah the fuck blah), and Winston is seriously terrible. But I don’t see either of those being long for this game, so I’m not too bothered by it.

I keep trying to find people in the other alliance to like, but I can’t. Rockstar is giving me Krissy(?)vibes from BBOTT, Kaitlyn is horrible, don’t get me started on Swaggy, Bayleigh leaves me kind of cold, and Hayleigh just wants to flirt with guys, and she’s also an Aggie, which will always be a non-starter with me (as a University of Houston grad, it’s a THING. That’s on me).

I want to see more of Scottie on the feeds, but have no desire to see more of Steve. Sam will always be my girl, but her social game, even taking the robot into account, is TERRIBLE, and it’s so hard to watch her. Her asking Scottie today in the kitchen how could she talk to the guys, and she never does this in real life, just made me want to crawl under my desk and put my hands  over my ears. YOU ARE IN YOUR LATE 20’S! MEN ARE NOT THAT HARD!!

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Same. She has such an easiness to her that I appreciate. Sometimes she can come off a little smug when she's talking game though. Well, at least with Sam. But that might be a product of the robot thing. 

Good point. Sam probably got the punishment on like day 2 or 3 and by the time eviction rolls around it'll be like day 14. So fucked up.

So same. No one knows but Tyler, right? And it doesn't seem like anyone suspects it. That'll be fun.

Swaggy has thought about the editing of the eps and that's why he determined since it wasn't him it must be Angela. He says himself and her must have dominated the first ep and therefore would be most likely to get it. It's not bad spec really. It's just that none of them can see that Sam would be someone the audience would like and root for.

Same. So same. What shows on Netflix are you looking to watch? I'm going through The Magicians right now and let me tell you, it is a delightfully weird and stupid show.

Your question wasn't to me, but I really enjoyed The Rain.  It's a Danish show and each episode is only 35 minutes, with a total of eight episodes.  I watched it dubbed in English (the voice actors were fab), but it's also available in Danish with English subtitles.  I liked it so much that I watched a second time with my cousin.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, vb68 said:

Sam is starting to bond with Winston on  smoking of all things. Sam use to smoke but what she wants to do now is vape. Vaping is a no go in the house, and she says smoking to get the nicotine is just totally different for her now.

Winston asks if she ever dips and she replies she's not THAT far gone! Winston and his crew crack up.

Sam is starting to get a handle on the social game better now.

I thought I saw her smoking on Sunday night's show.  Is she backsliding due to the stress?  There's too many smokers this season.  I wouldn't want to be sitting on those couches inhaling second hand smoke all day.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, Wings said:

What is the deal with Rockstar?  I am just seeing her on the feeds now.  Her pink hair was a thing in the 90s but is played out.  She thinks she is cutting edge quirky I guess.  Is she well liked? 

New name for chewing tobacco, hmmmm.  Never heard of that

Dip (or was it snuff you were referring to?) is actually a very old term, at least in the south.  My dad's mother was famous for "dipping snuff" and carrying her purse all over the house.

• Love 2

I kind of like Bayleigh. She has no filter.  She is a natural born unfiltered pot stirrer. I enjoy her in the house and she goes between groups. She has a focus on winning .

• Love 1

Rachel just asked Brett if he would be her 4th of July kiss.  He was like, "I don't think that's a thing."  She said she made it a thing.  He wasn't really taking the bait and then she finally said, "I was just kidding about that."  Sure you were, Rachel.

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, Production doesn't give a shit. Dick threatened to rape Jen on like a daily basis and they never did a thing. In fact, they helped Dick win. Hell, they never even intervened in BB15 with all the racism. Sure, they called Aaryn out when she was evicted and have since tried to scrub BB15 from our consciousness, but they didn't call anyone else out or do anything to stop it in the house.

Dick also deliberately burned Jen with a cigarette.

I think they only addressed Aaryn because she mocked an Asian woman.   That's what seemed to bother Julie.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rachel just asked Brett if he would be her 4th of July kiss.  He was like, "I don't think that's a thing."  She said she made it a thing.  He wasn't really taking the bait and then she finally said, "I was just kidding about that."  Sure you were, Rachel.

Brett just has no interest. Even if he wasn't actively avoiding a showmance, I don't think he likes Rachel at all.

I think this is the first time I've seen Sambot in a bedroom.

(edited)
36 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

thought I saw her smoking on Sunday night's show.  Is she backsliding due to the stress?

I definitely saw Sam smoking too and was kinda disappointed.  I do think it must be due to stress. I think she might have been trying to explain that the other day. that she needs the nicotine in this situation to calm her down. Again it's disappointing even if I do understand.

And I agree on "dipping".  Living in Virginia, I've heard that term my whole life.

Yay for Flashback working! Today is the first day its worked for me.   Kaitlyn still just works my last nerve.  I wish Faysal would just tell her to get lost....as politely as he can for his game.

I'm trying to listen to JC and Tyler, but I feel like I get maybe half of what JC says.

I kind of like Bayleigh

I like her away from Swaggy, which doesn't seem like it's that often.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Tyler, Winston, and Kaitlyn are talking about that they would do with the money if they were to win.  Kaitlyn said she wants to have a store called the Zen Den.  She says she's already trademarked it.  Tyler wants to start a foundation or something to help clean up the ocean.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:06 PM, zorak said:

Oh brother.  Bayleigh just said, "My whole thing is why wouldn't you just want to vote with the house?"  I hate the whole vote with the house crap we hear every season.

Bayleigh and Faysal talking and Bayleigh says, "I've stayed there but I didn't pay for it.  I don't pay for anything."

And that's why the majority usually goes far, and why the vote count should be kept secret.  Imagine the great votes we could get if people weren't afraid of being held accountable.  The paranoia would rage.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think they only addressed Aaryn because she mocked an Asian woman.   That's what seemed to bother Julie.

I don't even necessarily think that Julie cared (I mean, I'm sure she thought it was fucked up, but you know what I mean, she's an Asian woman who worked in news for decades, she's certainly used to fucked up things being said - she literally got plastic surgery to make her eyes look "less Asiany" - some dumb blonde reality contestant being racist isn't going to get to her), it's just that it looked really bad for her to NOT care once the story began to get picked up by other outlets, so they were sort of forced into addressing it, especially since Julie has a daily chat show where it would look bad for her not to address it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't even necessarily think that Julie cared (I mean, I'm sure she thought it was fucked up, but you know what I mean, she's an Asian woman who worked in news for decades, she's certainly used to fucked up things being said - she literally got plastic surgery to make her eyes look "less Asiany" - some dumb blonde reality contestant being racist isn't going to get to her), it's just that it looked really bad for her to NOT care once the story began to get picked up by other outlets, so they were sort of forced into addressing it, especially since Julie has a daily chat show where it would look bad for her not to address it.

I think that the reason it got attention was because there were HG's who spoke about it and how uncomfortable it made them (Elissa, etc). Also if Aaryn just was casually racist and said a bunch of offensive stuff it would have probably not gotten much attention. But the fact is she went out of her way to antagonize Candace, Howard and Helen, to the point of flipping Candace's bed was something that was too good for TV drama. 

The sad thing is Aaryn was not even the most vile contestant that season. The most vile IMO will always be Gina-Marie for her comments about Elissa's son. You can hear Andy and Judd trying to steer GM away but she kept on going. And after Elissa had been very kind to her all season.

• Love 3

Possibly it means that if Sam is voted out, she can choose to return IF she wants to, and if she choses to stay voted out and go home, then it will roll over to the 4th eviction? And that's the "chance" she has to return to the game, but only if she wants to?????? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think that the reason it got attention was because there were HG's who spoke about it and how uncomfortable it made them (Elissa, etc). Also if Aaryn just was casually racist and said a bunch of offensive stuff it would have probably not gotten much attention. But the fact is she went out of her way to antagonize Candace, Howard and Helen, to the point of flipping Candace's bed was something that was too good for TV drama. 

The sad thing is Aaryn was not even the most vile contestant that season. The most vile IMO will always be Gina-Marie for her comments about Elissa's son. You can hear Andy and Judd trying to steer GM away but she kept on going. And after Elissa had been very kind to her all season.

Oh, definitely, the bed stuff was impossible for TV news sites to not cover extensively. 

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I saw the stories about that season on my local news, so it had already made international news broadcasts before the show even addressed it. The show basically had no choice at that point because there was no keeping it quiet, like the Dick shit or the other shit we've seen over the years. It was only after it had started making waves in the media that CBS and Big Brother addressed the issue on their own show. 

Funny enough, the Canadian commercials advertising this season of Big Brother US had Gina Marie in the commercials. I thought BB15 was supposed to be swept under the rug and never talked about again but apparently not in Canada. (It was the first full season I ever showed the husband. Boy, was that a mistake. He loves the show now but that was a rough season to have as an introduction to the show.)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

DAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTT.

THIS WOULD BE SO GOOD.

I came in on the middle of that conversation and was like, "Are they talking about what I think they're talking about????"  Please let this happen!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does Angela just make Winston's slop for him every time?

Yeah, Angela apparently knows the secret to making tasty slopcakes. So Brett, Winston and Scottie just sit around waiting for Angela to make them slop. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I'm honestly surprised that within Brett/Winston/Rachel/Angela, they haven't coupled up.  I'm so used to it that I'm shocked when it doesn't happen.   That means they can be lured by people outside their alliance by romance.  Maybe that's why Haleigh is on the job with Brett.

Kaitlyn just jumped onto Brett and wrapped her legs around his waist while facing him.  Earlier today she had her arm around him and was rubbing his shoulder.  And we all know how she seems to feel about Faysal in spite of what she says.  I don't know what her deal is.  Especially since earlier today she was talking to someone about her boyfriend.  They said he was going to propose to her and she said she hoped so.  

(edited)

Kaitlyn just jumped onto Brett and wrapped her legs around his waist while facing him.  Earlier today she had her arm around him and was rubbing his shoulder.  And we all know how she seems to feel about Faysal in spite of what she says.  I don't know what her deal is.  Especially since earlier today she was talking to someone about her boyfriend.  They said he was going to propose to her and she said she hoped so.  

My new running theory is that she is into free love and open relationships.  Seems hippy enough.

Maybe I've been watching too much Wild Wild Country...

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 3