Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Hot take.  I think it might just a bit too early to call this but I think a Rachel blindside is a huge possibility and it will be spearheaded by Angela

"No, trust me, if I evict you, people will definitely not guess that we're working together. "

• Love 18

Bayleigh just made a comment that the way Rachel has been acting, she doesn't know that she can work with Rachel going forward.  She said that Rachel clearly doesn't trust her.

Now Bayleigh is saying as far as this week's vote is concerned she just doesn't know anymore.  She says she doesn't really have anything against Brett.

Angela says part of her wants to believe Scottie saying that Rachel was the one who flipped the vote.

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Bay's voice makes my ears bleed but I really wanna listen to this convo.

I agree and I think it's a terrible move for Angela.

I think a few days ago Angela and Rachel wanted to have a "pretend" feud and separate and gather info from different people in the house. Except I think Rachel still felt Angela was her #1 and Angela took this as a ticket away from Rachel. Besides being young, hot, and in the same alliance the two girls don't have much in common. 

Too bad. If one L6 member had to go, I'd pick Angela. She's just boring, not very nice, and not interesting to watch at all.

• Love 7

Come on Brett get that veto!

I need this to blow up in Bayleigh's smug face!

Bay telling Haleigh last night to give Fessy  the"special"attention he deserved completely turned me against her.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Too bad. If one L6 member had to go, I'd pick Angela. She's just boring, not very nice, and not interesting to watch at all.

I am actually finding Angela's and KayCee's game playing very good and interesting to watch. She is someone I would want on my side.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bay definitely wants Rachel gone imo. 

I hope Bay is nommed next week and she has no idea it's coming so she doesn't use her power. I would roll.

Literally Angela could win HOH and completely blindside her and out her power to everyone.  She would probably get voted out easily as too much of a threat

• Love 2

I also hope Rachel exposes Bay's power to everyone. It's what she deserves for being stupid enough to tell Rachel of all people and then nom her!

I don't think Rachel volunteered. Bay pretty much told her she was getting nommed and she said it was an OK move. Stupid, sure, but it's had to navigate it when the HOH says you're gonna be their pawn.

• Love 6

Yeah, fair, she didn't OFFER, but she said she was okay with it, which is so dumb. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I also hope Rachel exposes Bay's power to everyone. It's what she deserves for being stupid enough to tell Rachel of all people and then nom her!

I don't think Rachel volunteered. Bay pretty much told her she was getting nommed and she said it was an OK move. Stupid, sure, but it's had to navigate it when the HOH says you're gonna be their pawn.

• Love 3

I'm just giving a massive eyeroll at Bayleigh warning that angry Bay will come out if people push her and back her into a corner.  She told Angela she's been giving warnings here and there to people about how they don't want to piss her off because they will not like what she does.  I say, bring it on!  Show everyone that you're crazy and put a big target on yourself.

• Love 20
(edited)
2 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

The biggest reason Bayliegh likes Angela and Kaycee is because they will listen to her talk and agree with everything she says by saying "Yeah" and "I totally agree". 

Yep. I think this is why she's up Tyler's butt now, too. It's so easy to play her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

So Sam is putting in blond hair extensions, wearing a belly shirt, and wore makeup. She looks much more like the Sam in her social media accounts. Guess she's gotta look good for Bay and Fessy.

Screenshot 2018-07-28 14.52.59.png

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee's hair is so long.

Was just about to make the same comment :)  And it looks really beautiful.  Obviously, Kaycee can do whatever she wants with her hair but selfishly, I hope she has it down for one of the live shows.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tyler joking saying Paul is coming back and going automatically to final two and I think Scottie or maybe Brett said he’d lose again, while Rockstar joked she’d vote for Paul. Pretty cool conversation was happeneing with Tyler, Scottie, Brett, and Rockstar

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 3

Angela was just whispering to Kaycee in the bathroom about Angela's talk with Bayleigh earlier.  She said she didn't know if what Bayleigh was saying was true or not but that according to Bayleigh, Rachel threw out Angela and Kaycee's names to Bayleigh.  Kaycee said she had heard the same and that she believed it a little.  They both know that they are in Bayleigh's good graces.  Angela said that Bayleigh seemed to be unsure of working with Rachel as a result of Rachel freaking out so much.

If Rachel does not win this veto, I don't see why she shouldn't go full-on mafia don. Tell Bayleigh if she doesn't make sure the veto gets used (because HoH has power over who wins it and gets to use it, right, princess?) and take her off the block, she will immediately announce the details of Bayleigh's power right there at the veto ceremony. I'd also say something like "And if I am still on the block come eviction night, I'll be sure to have a special announcement that your friends here... and at home... might find eye-opening." I mean, everyone in the house knows Baggy fucked, right? I don't know if Rachel knows about Pregnancy Watch 2018, but hell, I'd imagine it would be embarrassing enough to have America etc. know you hooked up with a dude on t.v. A vague threat could work better, as if production hears about live show fireworks they will likely try to guide them. Guess what I'm trying to say is if Bayleigh was dumbass diarrhea-mouthed enough to divulge her power to her nominee, she should absolutely have to pay for such a bone-headed move.

• Love 8

I still don’t understand why Bayleigh told Rachel about the power if she is closer to Angela and Kaycee. Was it to earn Rachel’s trust when she puts her on the block? It was really stupid to tell her. If Rachel tells everyone you know Haleigh and Rockstar will be mad that they didn’t know

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Feeds off and old episodes on.  Veto time?  Is it me or does that seem early?  Maybe we have another individual veto comp that will take a long time?

I'm pretty sure it is veto time.  They called Rockstar to the DR (I think she might be hosting) right before it went to old episodes.  Also, many of them have been talking about how they said it would be an early veto today.

26 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

while Rockstar joked she’d vote for Paul.

Of course she would. RS is lame like that. She totally reminds me of the crew from last season.

• Love 3

I don't care how strong your alliance is, or how strong you think it is.  If you are on the block and you won the Veto, you use it on yourself.  Period.  Even if the HOH is your mom, loving spouse of 25 years, or literally your BFF since pre-school.  You use it.  Heed the Marcellus rule. If the HOH has a hissy fit, so be it.  Whatevs.  You live another week.

• Love 11

If Raven played with Kaitlyn this year, she would have hurt herself trying to get more attention than Kaitlyn.

If Rockstar played with Raven last year, Raven would have hurt Rockstar to keep her away from Paul. 

• Love 9

Last night around 11p Hamster Time, after the great garlic massacre of 2018, courtesy of Brett (pics below), and after everyone except Sam the Duplicitously Pious and Kaycee had gone to bed, as Kaycee walked through the kitchen, Sam the Duplicitiously Pious asked her if she’d had her electrolytes yet (nope, she hadn’t). 

Apparently, according to Sam the DP, the DR told Haleigh to tell everyone to load up on electrolytes before bed and then again in the morning and they were going to be announcing it as well (nope, they didn’t). 

Kaycee took a pass on loading up but then came back and took two electrolyte packets with on her way to bed as they were nearly out of packets and no extras in storage. 

I’m thinking veto was going to be an ass-kicker if they’re telling them to load up with electrolytes in advance. 

04C54F13-64DE-415E-A045-F978A8B5A004.jpeg

5741930B-A4E0-42C8-850F-EA84A1BCD7BA.jpeg

• Love 1

Since Sam is playing, I want it to be Hide and Go Veto. And I want her to be the last one in the house, so she just stands there and looks around in dismay (and growing anger) at the mess the house has become.

• Love 14

In other news, a pic of Nonstar chewing her toenails has surfaced. Suddenly, Haleigh’s near constant gnawing of her fingers doesn’t seem nearly as gross. 

I’m curious, though, on what planet Brett’s game fib on the eve of her daughter’s birthday is deemed DISGUSTING whereas challenging the average housecat’s flexibility in the category of toenail hygiene is perfectly acceptable? 

794270F6-B278-4F02-A6B4-9FE89BF7E525.jpeg

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Since Sam is playing, I want it to be Hide and Go Veto. And I want her to be the last one in the house, so she just stands there and looks around in dismay (and growing anger) at the mess the house has become.

I love the way you think.

That might push her to DOR territory. Even if it didn’t, the meltdown would be spectacular. Like a couple of pints of my fave ice cream spectacular (Midnight Cookies & Cream), so time to restock the freezer. 

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

What was the garlic for?

At first, I wondered if he had plans to use it to ward off vampires Rachel and her meltdown but when he finally spoke, he’d filled up that jar and said it was for marinating the steaks and cooking. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Nashville said:

I was wondering that myself, because the Fozzy goodbye message K saw didn’t look/sound anything like what Fozzy was describing later. Both Tyler and Fozzy were loudly the brutal harshness of their goodbye-K DRs, but nothing like that made it to the broadcast.

During last night’s BBAD y’all did notice, didn’t you, how many different HGs were saying, “gee, Kaitlyn would’ve done GREAT in that HoH comp....” ?

“SOMEONE GET AUDREY HER SUNGLASSES STAT!!!”  :>

Think anybody in the House will still remember the target Sam painted on herself as HoH come next Thursday?  ;)

... Not necessarily.  

• Almost all the allegations appear to be from back in the 80s-90s (well before Julie and Les ever met in 2003) with the exception of the last allegation, which (if I understood correctly) was circa 2006. 
  • Even if CBS calls out the dogs on Moonves, Julie Chen (as a separate individual) still has her own contracts with CBS for BB, The Talk, and (I’m sure) some other projects.  Terminating Chen because of her husband’s actions before they even met would be a Hollywood lawyer’s wet dream come true.
  • Julie Chen is the extremely public face of BB, and has garnered her own following of fans/viewers.  If at all possible CBS will not want to take the chance this situation might alienate a sizable number of Chenbot devotees.

First off, Les has some ‘splaining to do to the lovely Ms. Chen for that little bit of 2006 bother - but besides that, I could see that 2006 incident being a basis for Julie to disavow Moonves (publicly, at least) and save her own career.

But that’s not likely to happen. Julie Chen and Leslie Moonves are inextricably linked. If he goes, so does she. Probably with a hefty package. But she will head out the door after him. There’s no alternative in situations like this. That’s show biz, kids.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, cork dork said:

In other news, a pic of Nonstar chewing her toenails has surfaced. Suddenly, Haleigh’s near constant gnawing of her fingers doesn’t seem nearly as gross. 

I’m curious, though, on what planet Brett’s game fib on the eve of her daughter’s birthday is deemed DISGUSTING whereas challenging the average housecat’s flexibility in the category of toenail hygiene is perfectly acceptable? 

794270F6-B278-4F02-A6B4-9FE89BF7E525.jpeg

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

But that’s not likely to happen. Julie Chen and Leslie Moonves are inextricably linked. If he goes, so does she. Probably with a hefty package. But she will head out the door after him. There’s no alternative in situations like this. That’s show biz, kids.

I agree that if he leaves, she would, too, but I don't think he's leaving. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

If Rachel does not win this veto, I don't see why she shouldn't go full-on mafia don. Tell Bayleigh if she doesn't make sure the veto gets used (because HoH has power over who wins it and gets to use it, right, princess?) and take her off the block, she will immediately announce the details of Bayleigh's power right there at the veto ceremony. I'd also say something like "And if I am still on the block come eviction night, I'll be sure to have a special announcement that your friends here... and at home... might find eye-opening." I mean, everyone in the house knows Baggy fucked, right? I don't know if Rachel knows about Pregnancy Watch 2018, but hell, I'd imagine it would be embarrassing enough to have America etc. know you hooked up with a dude on t.v. A vague threat could work better, as if production hears about live show fireworks they will likely try to guide them. Guess what I'm trying to say is if Bayleigh was dumbass diarrhea-mouthed enough to divulge her power to her nominee, she should absolutely have to pay for such a bone-headed move.

If Rachel wants to do it, and she really should, she should not give Bayleigh any time to tell her people. Just state it upfront, maybe if Bayleigh wins veto and doesn't use it. She could stand up and make the announcement about Bayleigh's power. If Bayleigh's smart and knows that Rachel is remaining on the block, she better tell her alliance members before it happens. Otherwise, Rachel should use the information she was stupidly given to share with the rest of the house. Will it keep her around? Likely not, but it'll cause distrust with Bayleigh and her other people, and her use of her power will only guarantee a backdoor plan. 

56 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'll admit something super embarassing; NO I DON'T DO IT ANYMORE, but when I was a kid up until I hit high school or so, I used to also chew my toenails. But then I grew up and stopped doing it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Hide and seek veto would be amazing!  So far we've had reruns for ~3 hours so it's definitely a possibility (but so are the other one at a time veto competitions).

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Also, I presume you were never on camera for millions of people to see.

OR WERE YOU?? haha

Heh. No, luckily for me. 

I'm getting a bad feeling that JC or Sam will win this. I don't want either of them to win it because they'll keep noms the same and it won't be as exciting as Brett or Rachel winning and Bayleigh scrambling to pick a person to put up, or Bayleigh winning, keeping the noms the same, and driving Rachel to pure destruction mode (and hopefully outing Bay's power to the entire house).

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm getting a bad feeling that JC or Sam will win this. I don't want either of them to win it because they'll keep noms the same and it won't be as exciting as Brett or Rachel winning and Bayleigh scrambling to pick a person to put up, or Bayleigh winning, keeping the noms the same, and driving Rachel to pure destruction mode (and hopefully outing Bay's power to the entire house).

I think there is still a possibility that even if Sam or JC win the veto and keep noms the same that Rachel goes into a meltdown and tells everyone about Bayleigh's power (especially if she thinks that she is the target).  I'm always Team Good Feeds so right now, I'm rooting for whatever scenario puts Bayleigh into scramble mode.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I think there is still a possibility that even if Sam or JC win the veto and keep noms the same that Rachel goes into a meltdown and tells everyone about Bayleigh's power (especially if she thinks that she is the target).  I'm always Team Good Feeds so right now, I'm rooting for whatever scenario puts Bayleigh into scramble mode.

Maybe, but it might not be as fun as Bayleigh needing to make a choice for herself, hence why her, Brett, or Rachel winning is Team Good Feeds for me. Tyler winning even wouldn't be the worst because he's talked about possibly using it to force a Scottie renom so they can send him out.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler winning even wouldn't be the worst because he's talked about possibly using it to force a Scottie renom so they can send him out.

That would be absolutely epic!

29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, I definitely need Rachel to win this because I need her not to be evicted and she's doing a bang-up job of getting herself evicted. 

I think part of Rachel wants to go home. She's a Vegas dancer/entertainer who on a good night can make a lot of money. I've heard a lot of past HG's say that the BB house sucks -- the food is often old, stale and cheap, the air circulation awful so the house sort of smells at all times, and of course the ants are gross. I expected more fight from her but the way she's been moping and crying makes me think that part of her wants to leave.

The other thing is that the HG's aren't very nice to her. There's no open shunning or bullying but I've seen various members of L6 being snide and dismissive of her. It's been a low-key but constant thing since she's entered BB. I don't think Rachel anticipated being the oddball in the dominant alliance.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think part of Rachel wants to go home. She's a Vegas dancer/entertainer who on a good night can make a lot of money. I've heard a lot of past HG's say that the BB house sucks -- the food is often old, stale and cheap, the air circulation awful so the house sort of smells at all times, and of course the ants are gross. I expected more fight from her but the way she's been moping and crying makes me think that part of her wants to leave.

The other thing is that the HG's aren't very nice to her. There's no open shunning or bullying but I've seen various members of L6 being snide and dismissive of her. It's been a low-key but constant thing since she's entered BB. I don't think Rachel anticipated being the oddball in the dominant alliance.

I disagree with the first bit: I don't think Rachel wants to go home. I think it's just a classic case of someone falling apart when they're put on the block, even if they aren't the initial target. Sure the house sucks but I'm certain that Jackie warned her about that.

But the bolded part? That's what makes Rachel so awesome to me. She's gorgeous - and probably talented - and could be an utter and complete bitch about it, like we've seen in the past from other HGs. But she's just an oddball with a great laugh, a good sense of humour, and enough awkwardness to make you love her (well, in my case anyway). She's so normal compared to what we usually get in the house - and the same could be said of most of this crop of HGs. But out of all of them, Rachel is the one that you want to have over for a glass of wine or three in the evening to watch Project Runway and just chill with. 

So yeah, I definitely need her to buck up, woman up, and win this damned Veto and keep herself in the house.

• Love 22