Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm not watching since I'm about to head to bed and can't get sucked into the feeds, but I'm going with playing him...until she states otherwise, I choose to be cynical. 

I went there first but the more I listen I am not sure.  She is being honest and basically saying she might be putting him up!  No playing afoot! 

Kaitlyn on Tyler's dad: I was with him all day today. 

Chenbot: ……......

Kaitlyn still claiming she threw the veto to Fessy even though he didn't get any questions wrong.

• Love 15

Ha! Haleigh and Angela are both cleaning things and both told Bayleigh that they weren't doing this to try and gain her favour, don'tcha know?

I may not like Sam any longer but damned if she isn't starting a doing chores trend in the house.

• Love 4

Honestly if Bay gets JC out- she will be my new favorite BB player of all time (okay not really). I cannot listen to him screaming on the feeds anymore, it's enough that the Mics suck- you can't hear anything when he's SCREAMING in the background. 

• Love 10
(edited)

And wow, the Kaitlyn bashing has begun with Faysal, JC, and Rachel.

Holy shit, Rachel's Kaitlyn impression is so good that I actually thought it was Kaitlyn.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Honestly if Bay gets JC out- she will be my new favorite BB player of all time (okay not really). I cannot listen to him screaming on the feeds anymore, it's enough that the Mics suck- you can't hear anything when he's SCREAMING in the background. 

I agree.  Ugh.  He can’t win but he is easy to keep around.  There are bigger fish. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And wow, the Kaitlyn bashing has begun with Faysal, JC, and Rachel.

Holy shit, Rachel's Kaitlyn impression is so good that I actually thought it was Kaitlyn.

I am so sorry I missed that! I adore Rachael’s ability to perform in an engaging way.  She is good.

(edited)

According to Haleigh, Kaitlyn to Faysal before her Bonus Life game: "You didn't do enough to save me. It's okay, I'm going to come back. But I know that you didn't do enough to save me."

ETA: There's Kaitlyn bashing and truth telling sessions on both sides of the feeds when we get two different rooms. Faysal, JC, and Rachel in the Jenga room. Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Rockstar in the bathroom.

ETA2: Thank you, Bayleigh, for not pulling Sam's shit and remaining a Have Not while being HoH. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)
56 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

When it comes to BB clips that I like to watch I tend to watch the Regan/Rachel fight, the Jenga fight, the season 10 Birthday fight, the Jerry poop hands fight from season three, and It's On segment talking about Monica from season two.  

But to me none of those beats season two of Big Brother Canada when Ika, who knew she was going home, was given the option of either taking $5000 and shredding the other houseguest's letter from home or giving the houseguests their letter from home and not taking the money.  Obviously she chose the money and the reactions of the houseguest were great.

My faves are the Victor/Baldwin clips and Casey's "Man in a Banana Suit."

Casey:  

Victor:

Edited by llongori
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I've got a fair number of food aversions simply because they're either too strong of a taste (onions, green peppers) or I don't like the feel of it in my mouth (avocado, tomato) so I can't judge, either. Y'all would have a field day watching me eat in there. 

I used to be the finickiest eater on the planet - until I took a job which had me playing road warrior a substantial chunk of the time over the next couple of decades.  Live on the road long enough, and after a while you just get used to eating whatever’s locally available. 

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, totally bitter they cut out Tyler's spy mission from the episode. How dare we not get Tyler's head popping up from behind the bed, and then rolling out of the HOH room?

MI:Tyler will probably be filler later; we can only hope CBS options the YouTube with the Benny Hill soundtrack dub.  :>

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

All she had to do was bring the pieces to the other side, and then assemble it. She even could get to redo it if she got it wrong, as long as it was before the timer, indicating that they thought Kaitlyn would at least get it assembled once before the time was up.

Would’ve helped too, to look at both sides of the puzzle before disassembling it; unless K caught a peek during the station break, she never looked at the ‘face’ side - you know, the side with all the detail?  :P

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

Having the legs stand on their own would have made it waaaay easier. 

Oh, come on now!  It was a freaking EIGHT PIECE PUZZLE.  

K had the whole thing disassembled and through the ‘door’ in 20 seconds - that left her TWO MINUTES AND TEN SECONDS TO ASSEMBLE EIGHT PIECES.  

K could’ve pondered the truth inherent in reassembling the puzzle for FIFTEEN SECONDS PER PUZZLE PIECE and still walked to the buzzer.

Feh.

ETA: Excuse me, I made a mistake.  

It wasn’t an eight-piece puzzle after all - it was SIX PIECES.

SIX.

PIECES.

Make that TWENTY SECONDS PER PUZZLE PIECE.

Double feh.  :P :P

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm seeing elsewhere that BBAD has been pushed back for an hour on the schedule. Guess we'll be waiting for feeds for even longer.

BBAD always starts an hour later on Thursday night, after the live show.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Is it too late for Bayleigh to request a pregnancy test for her HOH basket?

On the plus side: as HoH, at least Bae has a door she can lock while she pees on the stick.

2 hours ago, Cutty said:

True Special K to the end. #CueWaterworks!!!

2 hours ago, Wings said:

Very interesting conversation Tyler is having with Bae right now.  I can’t tell if she in sincere or playing him. 

I’d say... even odds on sincere.  Let’s face it - Bae knows she needs better allies than she’s stuck with right now.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Kaitlyn WOULD be a pretty annoying jury member.

That’s like saying water is pretty wet.

Edited by Nashville
SIX. PIECE. PUZZLE.
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Oh, come on now!  It was a freaking EIGHT PIECE PUZZLE.  

K had the whole thing disassembled and through the ‘door’ in 20 seconds - that left her TWO MINUTES AND TEN SECONDS TO ASSEMBLE EIGHT PIECES.  

K could’ve pondered the truth inherent in reassembling the puzzle for FIFTEEN SECONDS PER PUZZLE PIECE and still walked to the buzzer.

Feh.

Word.  I have to say I was rather astounded by the challenge/not-challenge.  I can only imagine the BB production, designer, and fabricator conversation.  "Yeah.  A tiny 3D cartoon standing model "puzzle" of the evicted person.  That will be cool, and will read well on the screen."   "Awesome!  How many pieces?"  "Hmmmm...four is too obviously easy.  SIx?  Nah, we need more drama time for the cameras.  Eight will do."  "Hey, two and a half minutes is a lot of time, what else can we do?"  "Uhhhhhh.....  Do an inside/outside the house thing.  Cut a hole in the house prop, make her slide the pieces through, she can do them in order and slap it together in the other side."  "That should do it. She'll be back in, no problem." " Thank Gawd, she's TV gold!  Make it so..."

Kaitlyn is just that lame.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Bayleigh’s HOH is off to a fun start. Her list of rules comes down to an open door policy when she’s in there but she doesn’t want it like it was the first two weeks (lol) with toilet paper and food strewn all over the place. 

While she went through her goodies, Sam the Pious was quick to push in to explain how to use the bath bomb with the goodie inside, got grabby with something else telling the others “that’s how we (HOH) get our news” and then when the Giant opened a cookie, Aunt Sam appeared and got on his case, asking him what he was doing taking a cookie when he hadn’t asked first (Narrator: actually, he did and it was given). 

Her attempt to regain control of anything was denied when Bayleigh declined the offer to take stuff downstairs, telling confused Sam she wanted to do it herself. 

Deciding to break into her bottle of Cab, Bayleigh made it clear at least half of the bottle was hers but the others could have a sip. Having gone to the kitchen to fetch the wine key and cups, Sam the Pious became Sam the Pouty when she said to herself out loud, “great, I finally made a friend and now I’m losing her.” Realizing the camera skippy wasn’t paying attention, she repeated it two more times while doing the Bobby Hill voice and head tilt she thinks is cute towards a camera that refused to play. 

Edited by cork dork
Spelling is important.
  • Love 12

About 1:55 am BBT - Bayleigh talking to Hayleigh in the HOH and says that Scotty isn't trustworthy and she's thinking of putting Brent and JC on the block and if one of them comes down, Scotty goes up. 

Hayleigh ranted a bit about Sam and even though Bayleigh agreed her statements when she put them up were out of line and unnecessary, Sam did have a point about them not cleaning up after themselves. Hay said she did clean up after herself and Bay backed down a bit. It doesn't sound like Bay is interested in putting Sam up even though Hay is suggesting it. Bay told her to win HOH next so she can put her up.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Word.  I have to say I was rather astounded by the challenge/not-challenge.  I can only imagine the BB production, designer, and fabricator conversation.  "Yeah.  A tiny 3D cartoon standing model "puzzle" of the evicted person.  That will be cool, and will read well on the screen."   "Awesome!  How many pieces?"  "Hmmmm...four is too obviously easy.  SIx?  Nah, we need more drama time for the cameras.  Eight will do."  "Hey, two and a half minutes is a lot of time, what else can we do?"  "Uhhhhhh.....  Do an inside/outside the house thing.  Cut a hole in the house prop, make her slide the pieces through, she can do them in order and slap it together in the other side."  "That should do it. She'll be back in, no problem." " Thank Gawd, she's TV gold!  Make it so..."

Kaitlyn is just that lame.  

Lamer.  I went back and rewatched. Six pieces, not eight.

1 head, 2 torso, 1 “waist” (the piece K kept fumbling with), and 2 legs.

Swear to god - when I saw K’s challenge, first thing I said to the old lady was, “Well, THIS is a gimme.”

Good job, Special K.

• Love 13
(edited)

1:10 AM BB Time Camera One Fessie said there was one time when they called him into the DR because Kaitlyn hit him , and they wanted to see if he was OK.  Camera goes to Fish real fast.

Anyone know when that was? I never saw her hit him. She may have been under the covers.

I'm thrilled. It sounds like Scottie is the actual target. (Probably for his vote to evict Swaggy.) And except for his week as HOH, he's having minimal impact on the game. He was totally invisible this past week.

I do think Bayleigh wants Tyler as her new muscle. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Wow. Lots of chat tonight about DR sessions, some shut down quickly while other stuff is sliding by. There’s a lot of venting happening about life with Chakra Con, so it makes sense they’re letting some of spill, DR session talk or otherwise.

Having said that, a skippy likely pulled a muscle switching feeds just now when the Giant said they’d called him into the DR to ask if he was okay after one of the times CC hit him. He told them he was fine and then feeds switched and then fish before we got to hear the rest of what he had to say. 

Good to know production was paying attention and asking people how they felt after being on the receiving end of some things. I’m curious, though, if CC was ever told to stop doing anything. 

In an earlier venting session with Angela, Rachel, JC, and Brett, while discussing CC’s game, Angela said it was filthy (Rachel agreed). There was also talk of how they’d all tried to get her to reel things in a bit and because she didn’t, she’d shown herself to be a fraud, asked who would buy the books she’s writing, and she’d torpedoed her life (and that didn’t include how she’d destroyed her 5yr relationship, if it was real). 

They agree the House feels better with her gone and the girls said they feel like they can be themselves now. 

• Love 3

I know Bay doesn’t know about L5- but if they evict JC or Scottie- they are potentially giving a member of L5 if they make it to the F2 against a non L5 member- 4 locked in Jury votes. With the 5th coming from probably Sam since she’s worked with that side. Crazy. 

• Love 4

Sam the Pious in chatting with Haleigh, Rachel, and Nonstar in the pink room when she goes back to discuss putting Hayleigh and Chakra Con on the block. 

She told Haleigh that when she saw her reaction and how upset she was, she knew she’d been right to say those things because Haleigh wouldn’t have been upset if she’d not been playing the same way CC was and now she isn’t so she’s glad she was able to help Haleigh be herself in the game because she likes this version of Haleigh. 

No, Sam. That’s not why Haleigh was upset.  You’re an arrogant misogynistic brat who’ll find out soon enough how it feels when others don’t find your gameplay appealing or appropriate. 

• Love 24

Bay was telling Angela that with Kaitlyn gone they could have a girls' alliance. Faysal came up and told Bay she needed to put up a girl from the other side, and Bay said she was a have not with them, she loved Angela, and that would leave Rachel. She said Rachel would help Bay whereas JC would not, and Fessy went on about how great JC is and how he has Tyler in his pocket now that Kaitlyn is gone. 

Fessy and JC are delusional and awful at this game. Bay isn't letting Fessy change her mind, but did tell him that she may use Rachel as a pawn on the block with Brett. I think it may be just to make him shut it. 

• Love 8

Goodness, Bay will not stop talking about Chris coming back. She finally said, to Rockstar, that if he is at home watching with another woman, when she gets out she'll be fighting both of them. Get over it, he's gone. He would have lead her straight to eviction because his game was awful.

Bay said something to Fessy about not being able to put up Tyler, so I was wondering if it was an agreement during the comp, but she then told Rockstar that she told Tyler she wouldn't put him up because she didn't want to be kicked when she was down after Chris left. How is it not obvious to these people that Kaitlyn was not the one in control?

So far, she's told everyone she is leaning toward Brett and JC on the block, but will tell JC he's a pawn. He's waiting for his turn and it will start right as my electricity goes off from this storm. I probably wouldn't be able to understand him anyway, when he gets excitable or whispers I can't understand a thing he says.

• Love 8

Forgot to say that during Fessy's one-on-one he was pointing out how Kaycee and someone else haven't done anything in the game, haven't tried to win and are just coasting through the game. I think he was suggesting that maybe she should consider Kaycee for a pawn instead of JC.

• Love 2

Who goes in a Brett/JC matchup? Brett, right? 

1 hour ago, cork dork said:

Sam the Pious in chatting with Haleigh, Rachel, and Nonstar in the pink room when she goes back to discuss putting Hayleigh and Chakra Con on the block. 

She told Haleigh that when she saw her reaction and how upset she was, she knew she’d been right to say those things because Haleigh wouldn’t have been upset if she’d not been playing the same way CC was and now she isn’t so she’s glad she was able to help Haleigh be herself in the game because she likes this version of Haleigh. 

No, Sam. That’s not why Haleigh was upset.  You’re an arrogant misogynistic brat who’ll find out soon enough how it feels when others don’t find your gameplay appealing or appropriate. 

That's some weird ass victim-blaming she's got going on there. 

Imagine that logic in real life. Run up to some random dude, "Hey, asshole!" The guy responds angrily and you retort, "Aha! You see, you're upset by that, so that means that admit that you ARE an asshole, as why else would it bother you?"

11 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I would be sad to lose Brett before RS. Wonder if the L5 girls would take him out over JC if they were on the block together. 

Fessy/Haleigh/RS/Sam/Scottie vs. Tyler/Kaycee/Rachel/Angela. 

Yeah, Brett goes in a JC/Brett matchup. Even if the L5 women want Brett to stay. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Who goes in a Brett/JC matchup? Brett, right? 

That’s who Rockpile would target - which necessarily means JC would be the one who’d go.  :>

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's some weird ass victim-blaming she's got going on there. 

Imagine that logic in real life. Run up to some random dude, "Hey, asshole!" The guy responds angrily and you retort, "Aha! You see, you're upset by that, so that means that admit that you ARE an asshole, as why else would it bother you?"

Sounds like a good way to start forging a close personal relationship with your dentist.

How, exactly, does Sam’s statement extrapolate - she didn’t really think Hay was a trashy tramp, Sam just thought Hay was imitating that other trashy tramp, so since the other trashy tramp is gone Hay doesn’t need to continue following her trashy trampy ways...???

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sounds like a good way to start forging a close personal relationship with your dentist.

How, exactly, does Sam’s statement extrapolate - she didn’t really think Hay was a trashy tramp, Sam just thought Hay was imitating that other trashy tramp, so since the other trashy tramp is gone Hay doesn’t need to continue following her trashy trampy ways...???

And Haleigh should be grateful to Sam for allowing her to live the new, righteous way, sans Kaitlyn. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

And Haleigh should be grateful to Sam for allowing her to live the new, righteous way, sans Kaitlyn. 

Hay oughta be a big hit in Stuarts Draft when Sam takes her to her church - assuming Hay loses the off-the-shoulder tops, that is.  Can’t have the entire Boy’s Sunday School class lusting all over Hay.  It’d be a helluva mess to clean up in the sanctuary.

• Love 2

So, I wake up to read about Bayleigh doing one on ones, and it sounds like Brett/Rachel are going up with a possible JC or Scottie renom if someone is taken off the block.

And yeah, sounds like Bayleigh's not targeting Tyler this week because of Kaitlyn's eviction. Good on him for selling that fake relationship. I hope he continues to do that, because Bay's dumb for buying it and not targeting him pre-jury.

It probably will be either Rachel or Brett who goes, but it would be pretty darn funny for Bayleigh to be HoH and lose one of her own side via a Scottie renom and eviction. :)

Tyler is going to have to play this very close to the vest to see if Bayleigh can't fool him and backdoor him without him knowing (and thus not using his power). 

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It probably will be either Rachel or Brett who goes, but it would be pretty darn funny for Bayleigh to be HoH and lose one of her own side via a Scottie renom and eviction. :)

Tyler is going to have to play this very close to the vest to see if Bayleigh can't fool him and backdoor him without him knowing (and thus not using his power). 

Well, if it's Scottie vs Brett on the block, Brett would more than likely stay, so it would NEED to be that scenario. Any other possible scenario, and L5 loses a member.

Tyler, Angela, Rachel, JC, and Kaycee would need to vote to evict Scottie. Four of them would for sure do it. JC is the wild card, which is the bad part of it. 

Brett/Rachel would have Brett leave. Brett/JC would likely have Brett leave as well (because of Sam, of course). 

Bayleigh's already demanding loyalty and everyone be Team Bay. I mean, good she's made it to jury, but I'd love to see this HOHitis backfire on her. I get why she's doing it, but it's amazing Sam has pulled it off the way that she did. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Sam being the swing vote has mentioned to Tyler, she views Scottie as her brother and loves KC. I think unless Brett wins the veto this week, he's more than likely gone. No one outside of his alliance would keep him. This is why I feel they should have voted out RS and not Kaitlyn.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Sam being the swing vote has mentioned to Tyler, she views Scottie as her brother and loves KC. I think unless Brett wins the veto this week, he's more than likely gone. No one outside of his alliance would keep him. This is why I feel they should have voted out RS and not Kaitlyn.

Yeah, if anyone of L5 win veto, Brett needs to come down, even if he's against Rachel. I mean, besides Rachel if she's up against him and wins veto.

Bayleigh's change from Brett to Kaycee's conversation is surreal. 

I gotta get to ready for work soon but I wanna see the entirety of this last convo.

Kaycee throwing Scottie under the bus a little, planting seeds in Bayleigh's mind. Since her and Bayleigh are close, I can see her trying to sway for JC/Scottie noms.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Yeah, the Kaitlyn vote was moronic for them. 

The Kaityln vote is why I actually like JC's chances of winning a bit, as these people REALLY responded well to some dude just yelling at them to do what he wanted. 

• Love 1

I just watched Kaitlyn's boot interview. Two things:

1) She said Tyler's dad "has been here with me the whole time." You are creepy as fuck, and you have NO BOUNDARIES. Gah! 

2) Tyler's (and to a lesser extent, Fessy's) goodbye message was what I was most looking forward to. They were both cotton candy sweet. I wonder if they were egging each other on, but never intended to leave anything but "love & light" just in case she was part of a buy back?

• Love 7

If u like a genuine fake, good for you. Where I come from, those are a dime a dozen, and there are many, many, many Girl welder’s that are not fake. Many that don’t cuss like a sailor, stay out all night with guys drinking and smoking who knows what. Get jealous of other girls just because guys are attracted to them and instead of her. She says she’s old fashioned, but only at her convince. Did you not see the way she walleyed under the covers with Fascal in her HOH. Lady my ass!! Open your eyes and ears. She is full of shit and loyal to none.!!

• Love 8

It makes me laugh that L6 is sort of the athletic dream team alliance, and they haven't won an HOH since the first week. 

I'm stoked that Bayleigh seems to be on board with the girls' alliance. I think all the girls are on board except Sam. A successful girls alliance has always seemed like a pipe dream with this show, but maybe this will be the year it finally works. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

It makes me laugh that L6 is sort of the athletic dream team alliance, and they haven't won an HOH since the first week. 

I'm stoked that Bayleigh seems to be on board with the girls' alliance. I think all the girls are on board except Sam. A successful girls alliance has always seemed like a pipe dream with this show, but maybe this will be the year it finally works. 

The issue is that L5 girls aren't on board with a girls alliance. Angela/Kaycee/Rachel aren't as enthralled with the idea as Rockstar is. 

The girls alliance is not happening, in my opinion. It's way too late to force something like this. Even without Kaitlyn, I feel like it'll fall apart.

I'm a little sad to know that Brett's leaving if he doesn't win veto or if Bayleigh doesn't put up Scottie. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

They've never had a practice round before HOH before.

They do occasionally.  We just don't know about it because it's done while the feeds are down on Thursdays before the show. 

7 hours ago, Wings said:

Very interesting conversation Tyler is having with Bae right now.  I can’t tell if she in sincere or playing him. 

I left the feeds on while I went to bed and woke up to Bay talking to Tyler and just the tone of her voice and what she was saying I thought "oh god.. she won HOH".

Something about having to see who Tyler actually is this week and some other BS.. Maybe I was really tired but it sounded really condescending and the start of HOH-itis. 

3 hours ago, Christina said:

Forgot to say that during Fessy's one-on-one he was pointing out how Kaycee and someone else haven't done anything in the game, haven't tried to win and are just coasting through the game. I think he was suggesting that maybe she should consider Kaycee for a pawn instead of JC.

Yet she was in the final 3 in the endurance.... so ok........ 

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

I just watched Kaitlyn's boot interview. Two things:

1) She said Tyler's dad "has been here with me the whole time." You are creepy as fuck, and you have NO BOUNDARIES. Gah! 

2) Tyler's (and to a lesser extent, Fessy's) goodbye message was what I was most looking forward to. They were both cotton candy sweet. I wonder if they were egging each other on, but never intended to leave anything but "love & light" just in case she was part of a buy back?

Or they were edited.  they definitely said something in them - maybe it was being overly super sweet. but both of them were laughing about them yesterday morning and tyler asked if she would see them if she didn't leave and BB said no. 

• Love 1