Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

If they cared a whit about fairness, absolutely.  But, they care not.  They have extra days to account for since CBS lost the football package.  CBS needs draaaaaama.

They likely will have a jury buyback instead, and then a possible reset week.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I wonder if they went straight into the HOH comp?

Is this extended Kait interview on the feeds?

Probably. I dont think they would have had them changed already if the comp was later tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

If they cared a whit about fairness, absolutely.  But, they care not.  They have extra days to account for since CBS lost the football package.  CBS needs draaaaaama.

You're right - they give zero fucks about fairness. But lack of sequester - - - > severely reduced drama / hilarity in future seasons, because the houseguests will know they have to be "on" at all times. 

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There have been strict Rules about this since it caused someone to lose the game, because of their Diary Room sessions. All potential returnees must be sequestered. 

Poor Danielle.  She was robbed!  

• Love 17

I guess I didn’t want what I thought I wanted, because when Kaitlyn lost that easy ass puzzle, I cackled my ass off. When Julie informed her JC was her only vote, I cackled even more. And when she sees the good-bye messages? Oh, man.

Honestly, my issue with Kaitlyn was I enjoyed her for the entitled, drama queen, needy, crazy person she was on the feeds. But the show trying to pull off her being noble and loyal and true, and wronged? Nah, I have no time for that. 

And agree with @Ceeg and others that it was bullshit that apparently Brett was the mastermind of this, when I know damn well it was Angela doing the legwork with L5. 

So, I guess an athletic HOH off the feeds? Usually there’s an announcement made if we get to watch the comp. 

• Love 12

They usually do 2 DE's a season. WIth how long the season is- they needed 2 people to come back for 2 DEs. So Kaitlyn coming back and there is another scenario- a rewind week- Jury Comp or whatever. So either they will just have one DE- which they would still need either the Rewind- Jury Comp or whatever. Or they have another plan- I know they usually like 2 DEs because they get the most ratings. But they didn't have 2 DEs in BB18 because no one that left had the Return Ticket .So they just did the one DE. 

So I guess we will see. 

• Love 3

So, seeing as the feeds haven't come back, it's likely that they're doing the HOH comp. It'll take them some time for them to get outside and have the rules explained, and since they're in athletic gear, there's an endurance/physical portion to it, so it'll probably be a couple of hours until feeds come back.

Maybe I'll just head to bed instead. 

LOL, nah, I'm gonna go to bed once I find out who HOH is. I don't know who I want, but it's bound to be exciting, since it's the last eviction before jury starts, which means Tyler may have to use his power this week to ensure he makes jury. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

NICK!

*cries uncontrollably into a baseball hat*

I don't know why, but I actually liked Nick. God knows why, since that was my first full season with the feeds.

• Love 2

Any guesses for the HOH comp? My money is on "maneuver this thing through a mile of chicken wire," for the following reasons:

* They're in athletic clothes, so not mental. 

* We always get slip & slide on the feeds. (Bless them. And I don't usually get into slapstick.)

* You know TPTB thought the evictee would finish the puzzle, and you KNOW they wanted her to win HOH for max drama. Chicken Wire Extravaganza favors women. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Any guesses for the HOH comp? My money is on "maneuver this thing through a mile of chicken wire," for the following reasons:

* We always get slip & slide on the feeds. (Bless them. And I don't usually get into slapstick.)

* You know TPTB thought the evictee would finish the puzzle, and you KNOW they wanted her to win HOH for max drama. Chicken Wire Extravaganza favors women. 

I hope so. That one is always a bit of a drag to sit through in real time. Someone almost always pulls ahead and stays ahead and it's just dull to watch. It's much more enjoyable in clip form.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

If they REALLY wanted them to win, they could have added a little more time, but yeah, they definitely thought she would pull it off. It's quite embarrassing that she didn't.

Oh well, I guess it turned out to be a good move by JC! Still bad thought process, but good result!

• Love 3

Thanks Kaitlyn.  We get one less DE thanks to you.   One less chance at Clown Shoe Redux.  

Could it be anymore obvious they weren't expecting her to fail?  No chairs on stage, no time for an interview/goodbye messages, no start of the HOH comp.   They have to be kicking themselves for not rigging this better.

• Love 22
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

If they REALLY wanted them to win, they could have added a little more time, but yeah, they definitely thought she would pull it off. It's quite embarrassing that she didn't.

They were probably debating on how much time to allot and they were like come on 2:30 will suffice lol.

I guess Kaitlyn's Julie interview will be up at midnight.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Thanks Kaitlyn.  We get one less DE thanks to you.   One less chance at Clown Shoe Redux.  

Could it be anymore obvious they weren't expecting her to fail?  No chairs on stage, no time for an interview/goodbye messages, no start of the HOH comp.   They have to be kicking themselves for not rigging this better.

I honestly don't know what they could have done to make it easier. Three pieces only? Have them pre-super glued together so all she had to do was put it back on the stand? 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Yeah, they know they screwed up big time. However, as Peach notes, how much time could it really take someone to do that easy puzzle? Very embarrassing on Kaitlyn's part.

• Love 6

The only one I absolutely do not want getting HOH is Fessy.

As loony tunes as Kaitlyn was, Fessy was a complete douche in the way he handled that all week.

Very disappointed he gets no blowback on it.

Plus I still think he's the biggest DUD in a great cast. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I decided to look up week five comps from the last few years, to see if they were endurance or not.

BB19 had a quiz comp (but the week before had that press the button with a stick comp that started in BBOTT). BB18 had an endurance comp where you held your hand above your head, and I remember that one lasted six hours. BB17 had a quiz comp. 

So the comp could really be anything, but since they only shut the yard down yesterday, it's not some comp that took long to set up, so it could be the BBOTT Sword comp. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I honestly don't know what they could have done to make it easier. Three pieces only? Have them pre-super glued together so all she had to do was put it back on the stand? 

Having the legs stand on their own would have made it waaaay easier. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I decided to look up week five comps from the last few years, to see if they were endurance or not.

BB19 had a quiz comp (but the week before had that press the button with a stick comp that started in BBOTT). BB18 had an endurance comp where you held your hand above your head, and I remember that one lasted six hours. BB17 had a quiz comp. 

So the comp could really be anything, but since they only shut the yard down yesterday, it's not some comp that took long to set up, so it could be the BBOTT Sword comp. 

Oh, good call! Button Sword and Still Hands would both favor our self-proclaimed yogi too. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

i honestly do not understand why they didn't just make it an automatic nullification of the eviction.

I agree. Especially knowing that they don't have enough people to go the 99 days and do the 2 DEs. So stupid on their part.

Someone on another board mentioned that JC might pin his vote on Rachel since he had that weird fixation on her for a minute and now I'm scared that's gonna happen. She's already low man on the F5 totem pole.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. Especially knowing that they don't have enough people to go the 99 days and do the 2 DEs. So stupid on their part.

Someone on another board mentioned that JC might pin his vote on Rachel since he had that weird fixation on her for a minute and now I'm scared that's gonna happen. She's already low man on the F5 totem pole.

Yes! He said something yesterday or today about Rachel voting for Kaitlyn, but I don't remember who he told that to

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I'm still in shock. I wanted vengeance!!! I wanted crazy!!! Sigh

I'm legit bummed that we don't get another Kaitlyn HoH and the continuation of the Joe Picture Saga. I wanted to see what was going to happen when she unlocked her HoH room for the first time and there were absolutely no pictures of Joe around. 

Thanks, Kaitlyn. Thanks, Big Brother. You're crushing all my hopes and dreams tonight.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Yes! He said something yesterday or today about Rachel voting for Kaitlyn, but I don't remember who he told that to

And it would be easy because Rachel was pushing against the vote flip for a little while.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I think we could get two DEs if they have a jury buyback and a reset week. 

Though yeah, it may only be one DE now, depending on how they handle the second half of the season.

7 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

He would have been screaming for Brett the entire time. 

Imagine if, instead of a cardboard of himself, it was of Brett. That would have motivated him to win it.

That being said, I can't imagine how livid the producers are. They just lost Kaitlyn, the one that gave them some really good feeds. I don't think this season is going to suddenly sink now that Kaitlyn's gone, but I think they could be worrying about what kind of drama will give them things to put in the episodes. They also lost Paranoia Winston and Cocky Swaggy.

So, who do they have to fill up their episodes? Tyler? JC? Sam? Bayleigh? Now they'll have no choice but to showcase Angela and Kaycee. Let's hope that this season can remain its crazy awesome self without the epitome of the crazy.

If Tyler goes next week, I think production might actually have an aneurysm.

• Love 5

But...I mean...they had to think this WAS a slam dunk. I guess they could have said - OK, when we say go, turn the figure around and tell us who it is. You only have 5 minutes to give the correct answer.

We were literally joking about a Brett head 25 piece puzzle. THIS WAS EASIER.

• Love 9
Just now, RagePaige said:

Julie : "I'm sorry Kaitlyn... You have failed the Bonus Life challenge and-"

JC : "I don't think thats a good idea..."

Julie : "Okay... Congratulations, Kaitlyn!  You can return to the Big Brother household!" 

This is going to be the meme of BB20.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That won't happen, but let's not tempt fate!

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Aaaand I'm visualizing a Tyler surprise boot this week now. C'mon HGs, manifest this for me. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6