Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

So was Tyler ever informed last night that the vote had flipped BACK to Kaitlyn?  I hope we get to see that conversation before they take down the feeds today.  I want to see if he has any more push back in him.

Yeah, Kaycee told him. He didn't push back. 

Rachel is fully on board now. Haleigh and Fessy told her last night just before bed that Kaitlyn has been telling them everything she says. 

I don't think there's going to be any more flips today. 

• Love 1

I will never root for a HG I don't like to win HoH as much as I will be rooting for Kaitlyn to win HoH tonight. 

I am currently all about JC going on the block as "punishment" for being such a stubborn moron. 

• Love 7

If Kaitlyn had just stayed in bed all week she would have been safe right now. Instead she ran her mouth to everyone and happened to piss off Angela. I've trashed her a lot this season but Angela is the reason the vote flipped (with an assist from Kaitlyn herself). She has more game in her than I initially thought. 

I'm guessing Tyler and Brett throw a couple hinky votes. 

• Love 7

Can you imagine if five of these people took it upon themselves to cast a hinky vote, and Sam ends up having to break a tie?  It would be the perfect ending to her complete disaster of an HOH.

• Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I will never root for a HG I don't like to win HoH as much as I will be rooting for Kaitlyn to win HoH tonight. 

There could be a chance that when and if she re-enters the game, it's with automatic HOH. (Especially if this challenge takes up TV time when they would normally do the HOH.)   That would be great! That's what I'm hoping for because it ensures drama at full tilt! I can already hear hear Kait saying something like, "The Spirits want me here....to get payback!" (Probably glaring at Fessy.)

19 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Can you imagine if five of these people took it upon themselves to cast a hinky vote, and Sam ends up having to break a tie?  It would be the perfect ending to her complete disaster of an HOH.

Depending on how clearly Julie lays this out before the vote, there will be a few. I'm assuming she has to say something before the vote, but unclear on how much specifically.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

She's deluded herself into thinking she threw the veto though. She only threw the last question, which didn't matter. Fessy would've won either way. 

well ok, slightly delusional in that aspect but I think everyone here thought she was outright lying when she said Fessy promised to save her. 

Did anyone catch RS asking Brett last night for his vote to keep her and then they would be even? I'm not entirely sure if that's how it went down but I woke up to her with a smile on her face, talking to Brett (with hayleigh hanging all over him) and saying "and then we would be even" and then Kaitlyn walks by in the background - ha!

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I am currently all about JC going on the block as "punishment" for being such a stubborn moron. 

I am so over him- I'm not discounting that he's playing an okay game- but you can literally hear him on all Feeds- he's so damn loud. They really need to fix the mic situation. When half the episode consists of using subtitles since they are all whispering so much that the mics can't even pick it up- they need new mics. 

He's so disrespectful to Production- constantly screaming at them when he does crap he KNOWS he isn't supposed to do. He's about 90% of the reason the feeds to go fish so much since he just doesn't STOP SINGING. 

He's going to melt down when he's put on the block. If they were smart- they would wait for a DE to evict him- he won't have enough time to scramble. 

• Love 9

I gotta say, I'm kind of excited about tonight. Kaitlyn's eviction, her re-entry and hopefully, her second HOH win would make for great feeds, especially is it's unanimous (though I predict Tyler throwing her a pity vote).

• Love 6

Has anyone talked to Scottie at all about his vote?  I have to say, I thought he was a bit too aggressive as HOH last week, but he's managed to successfully fade into the background this week.

• Love 7
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Has anyone talked to Scottie at all about his vote?  I have to say, I thought he was a bit too aggressive as HOH last week, but he's managed to successfully fade into the background this week.

Yeah, with everything else going on, it's like he all but disappeared. Sometimes I even forget he's there this week tbh.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

She actually needs to stop talking about Tyler's dead father (as do we all, but SHE keeps bringing it up). She caused the guy to go through emotions every time she does it, and it's manipulative. 

• Love 24

That's awful.... hopefully his father passing isn't a super recent thing?  Not that that makes it any better but I'd hate for it to be pretty recent and still fresh for him and her trying to use that against him. 

• Love 5

HOly crap, that bitch is crazy!  talking to someone you've known for a short time about their dead father as though you KNOW something about them! 

What next?  will she have a séance to call up the spirits if all the HG's dead relatives to tell them how to vote? 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, gunderda said:

That's awful.... hopefully his father passing isn't a super recent thing?  Not that that makes it any better but I'd hate for it to be pretty recent and still fresh for him and her trying to use that against him. 

I know it happened the same year as Swaggy's dad's passing, because that was one of the point he was bringing up before his eviction. I want to say it's been a few years? 

Nah, this makes me ok with Kaitlyn going, if she does happen to lose the challenge. Tyler told her to never swear on his dead father and he got legit pissed at her for it, even when he had to say it a second time to her. Now she brings him up again and he cries. 

Watch; she's going to come back in the house, winning the challenge, and declaring that Tyler's dead dad did, indeed, want her to stay in the house and I wouldn't be surprised if she does win HOH and she does say that Tyler's dad guided her to the win or something like that.

As Rockstar would say, DISGUSTING. I CAN'T EVEN.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Thank you for posting this because I saw her breakdown and cry. TYLER was crying too when the camera caught him briefly. I couldn't hear what they were saying and tried to replay it 4 or 5 times. Two minutes later she is laughing? I literally think production should step in on this SH&T! My father passed 5 1/2 years ago.

A psychic medium was staying with a neighbor of mine and I had an individual session. I left after an hour bawling my eyes out. She asked me so many questions and her intuition was so vague. I am not saying that I do not believe in this, BUT (Don't talk about someone's relative -- She made a point in the feeds earlier not to go into detail). This disgusts me to be honest. That is his late father and production SHOULD not let this be a manipulation tool. 

Edited by BBFanTX
Spelling errors
  • Love 4

This is the twitter-er who is always right about spoilers and such, so I believe it. But that does raise the question, what was SaggyDB talking about, when he said he wouldn't reveal her secret that would wreck her life?

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Yeah, with everything else going on, it's like he all but disappeared. Sometimes I even forget he's there this week tbh.

I forget Angela is there. She is totally invisible. 

8 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I forget Angela is there. She is totally invisible. 

She might be on the show, but she's been pretty prominent on the feeds this week. I'm hoping that's reflected a bit on the show tonight. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

How ironic that Kaitlyn started to sing a snippet of this song.  She is just as batshit crazy as the Samantha James character from Just Friends.

I had to turn the feeds off after she laid on Tyler and said "Wakey, Wakey, it is an important Birthday today'" 

1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Quick Announcement.  Today is Rockstar's baby's 7 month birthday according to her.  Not even kidding.

Don't all parents tend to do that though?  I see it a lot... those month sticks and blankets are super popular right now.

oh goodness - i think they gave them a paint brush to color RS's hair. 

sam saying she quit being a hairstylist because she built up her clients in a small town and didn't want to do it again in another small town so she chose a different career path.

4 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Quick Announcement.  Today is Rockstar's baby's 7 month birthday according to her.  Not even kidding.

nevermind, i just caught on that it's the coincidence of another 'birthday' on eviction night lol  

i'm kinda slow today!

oh they didn't give sam the brush, it's one of her makeup brushes. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Don't all parents tend to do that though?  I see it a lot... those month sticks and blankets are super popular right now.

oh goodness - i think they gave them a paint brush to color RS's hair. 

sam saying she quit being a hairstylist because she built up her clients in a small town and didn't want to do it again in another small town so she chose a different career path.

It is an old makeup brush - hahaha

• Love 1
(edited)

Am I the first to point out that watching Sam do Rockstar’s hair puts me in mind of Annelle in Steel Magnolias? I wonder if Sam could act because that is TOTALLY her role.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5

Rockstar was voted Most Dramatic in high school.  Kaitlyn's response:  "So we're similar."  Well, Rockstar has been saying this week that Kaitlyn is a younger version of herself.  Rockstar says her senior quote was, "If you can't be right, be dramatic."

• Love 8
(edited)
45 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I had to turn the feeds off after she laid on Tyler and said "Wakey, Wakey, it is an important Birthday today'" 

Oh God. I'm having a vision.  "You VOTED ME OFF on your DEAD DAD's BIRTHDAY!?!"   And then come the tears flowing, "How could you? You RUINED your Dead DAD's BIRTHDAY!!" :)

Kaitlyn is not above that. That's exactly her speed.

Edited by vb68
Getting the birthday right...
  • Love 9
Just now, zorak said:

Rockstar was voted Most Dramatic in high school.  Kaitlyn's response:  "So we're similar."  Well, Rockstar has been saying this week that Kaitlyn is a younger version of herself.  Rockstar says her senior quote was, "If you can't be right, be dramatic."

That's surprisingly realistic, lol.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Good thing they have macgyver sam to figure this shit out! ha

LOL - Sam's response if the backyard was open.

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #003 - 'sam bledsoe paintbrush - Google Search' - www_google_com_search_q=sam+bledsoe+paintbrush&safe=active&source=lnms&t.png

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh God. I'm having a vision.  "You VOTED ME OFF on your BIRTHDAY!?!"   And then come the tears flowing, "How could you? You RUINED your BIRTHDAY!!" :)

It is his Dad's birthday. That will make it even worse.

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh God. I'm having a vision.  "You VOTED ME OFF on your BIRTHDAY!?!"   And then come the tears flowing, "How could you? You RUINED your BIRTHDAY!!" :)

It's worse than that. It's his DEAD DAD'S BIRTHDAY.

• Love 3
Just now, Jinxie said:

Someone should tell Sam she'd be prettier if she quit smoking.

That wouldn't really faze her since she's already under the impression that women don't win BB because they're too concerned with looking pretty.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, vb68 said:

There could be a chance that when and if she re-enters the game, it's with automatic HOH. (Especially if this challenge takes up TV time when they would normally do the HOH.)   That would be great! That's what I'm hoping for because it ensures drama at full tilt! I can already hear hear Kait saying something like, "The Spirits want me here....to get payback!" (Probably glaring at Fessy.)

Depending on how clearly Julie lays this out before the vote, there will be a few. I'm assuming she has to say something before the vote, but unclear on how much specifically.

I don’t see an automatic HoH happening, as fun as that would be. I think the battleback is scheduled to be the next-to-last segment and the HoH will be the last segment. 

• Love 1
Just now, TimWil said:

I don’t see an automatic HoH happening, as fun as that would be. I think the battleback is scheduled to be the next-to-last segment and the HoH will be the last segment. 

Is it too early in the season for the classic comic character book HOH of the hg? What do you all think the HOH might be?

(edited)

I don't think they have enough time for everything to be shown on the episode and an HOH competition. I'm guessing the HOH will be an hour or two after the episode and not shown on the feeds. Trivia of some kind. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

That wouldn't really faze her since she's already under the impression that women don't win BB because they're too concerned with looking pretty.

Actually, I think it would really get under her skin.  That little speech of hers was a front.  She's just jealous of them.

• Love 2

Rockstar was apparently a baby beauty pageant queen in Key West until she turned four and her mother removed her from them because she developed a “swollen head.”  Sam responded that she could have been in baby beauty pageants but her mother wouldn’t allow it. Only one other HG knows that Bayleigh was Miss Missouri USA, right?

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't think they have enough time for everything tonight. I'm guessing the HOH will be late tonight and not shown on the feeds. Trivia of some kind. 

I hope they'll at least give us a couple of hours of live feeds before the HOH, if it's gonna be delayed. I just need to see Kaitlyn's complete and total reaction to everyone lying to her face. 

• Love 4