Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

JC is gonna be here forever and he's just gonna get worse. Dammit.

Him and Faysal are the most problematic this season. But JC needs to stop; it's not cute or funny.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

JC is gonna be here forever and he's just gonna get worse. Dammit.

What was up with that ice cream scooper?  I didn’t see the part where he did that with it but I did see him up in the HOH with it.  The parts that I saw he was putting it directly on his skin over his belly button and on his leg and then squeezing the handle for some scooping action.  That in itself grossed me out and I couldn’t help but hope that someone was going to wash the scooper before anyone used it for ice cream.

• Love 2

First time on live feeds this summer!  Excited.  Anyhow, I was expecting they'd all be asleep, but Steve and Swaggy just got out of bed.  No talking yet.  

Steve went in the supply room.  What is the big Orange tented thing by the door? 

• Love 1

Has Kaycee’s pinwheel spun at all? Watching the feeds I haven’t seen it once, but poor Sam is the robot most of the time. Very unfair. Last season Jason and Alex had their punishments going on all the time. Just so odd. 

Also, I live how distorted their awareness of who is popular with viewers. Nobody ever mentions Sam having he power.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Also, I live how distorted their awareness of who is popular with viewers. Nobody ever mentions Sam having he power.

I do too.  I always get such a kick out of it. And it is entertaining to hear how Swaggy thinks he can manipulate americas voting with his showmance..

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, missyb said:

I do too.  I always get such a kick out of it. And it is entertaining to hear how Swaggy thinks he can manipulate americas voting with his showmance..

Did you see what he said when he was holed up in one of the bedrooms with Bayleigh last night?  All the stuff about how he would love nothing more to be in a full on relationship with her and make it to final 2 with her because it would be the first final 2 with 2 African Americans.  And then they would be BB legends and then they would go on the Amazing Race and dominate that.  And America would just love them for all of this.  

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Did you see what he said when he was holed up in one of the bedrooms with Bayleigh last night?  All the stuff about how he would love nothing more to be in a full on relationship with her and make it to final 2 with her because it would be the first final 2 with 2 African Americans.  And then they would be BB legends and then they would go on the Amazing Race and dominate that.  And America would just love them for all of this.  

Bleh. I see some people on Twitter on board with that (because they'll root for any black houseguest) but most people are turned off by Swaggy, as am I. Him and Kaitlyn are both talking about how famous they'll be after this and how good this is for exposure reasons and....gawd, I hate houseguests who think like this. I mean, most of them ARE here for the fame, but tone it down and don't admit it out loud, you fools. 

Bayleigh has seen the future that her showmance with Swaggy will sink her game, yet she does nothing to fix that. 

• Love 4

Totally random thought.  I wonder if Steve smoked before he became a cop or if this was something that developed as a result of being an undercover cop.

• Love 1

Sam and Steve are talking.  He has been talking about how they need to convince Tyler to put someone on the block that Faysal isn't close with because that is the only way Faysal will use the veto to take Steve off.  Sam wanted to know who that would be.  Of course Steve is throwing out the bro alliance as possible replacements.  Sam said she feels like she would still go home in that scenario.  Steve said that wasn't true and that the people he is talking with want Sam in their group.  Sam also said that Faysal doesn't feel close to her so it wouldn't matter to him if she went home.

(edited)

I actually enjoy Swaggy C as an HouseGuest. His evolution in the short amount of time we have seen him is really interesting. He came in with all the Swag, comps to back it up, and then lost a big comp ( the POV). And lost it though fear ( of snakes). He has now toned it down a bit and his playing more the showmance for votes angle. But he is definitely thinking of angles and how to play and manipulate the game. Whether it is effective or not he is playing and he has had to adjust his play.

He entertains me. More than some others.  I am not in the least appreciative of Sam's "you are a good person, i am a good person" schtick.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
(edited)

It's really interesting when we see the eyeview from Sam's robot. It does look very hard to maneuver. 

Edited by vb68
(edited)
9 hours ago, vb68 said:

Tyler's reaction- daaaaam! Tyler is also very good at keeping a straight face when they discuss Brett having the power.  in other words, Tyler plays dumb quite well. 

Haha They just compared Winston to Dr. Will!

I have warmed to Tyler and think he may be one to watch.  His ability to keep info to himself astounds me, it is such a rare occurrence.  

I have dropped into the feeds here and there but RL got in the way.  So obnoxious when that happens.  Thank all of you who are watching this paint dry and reporting.  From where I sit, more is happening than you may realize as you watch.  Compressing the last 2 days there are some interesting tid bits about personalities rather than strategy of which there is none so far.  :>

JC will get the riot act read to him in the DR about touching peens.  I have forgotten who used peen for penis but thank you.  I love it!  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
(edited)

Rockstar:  "Maybe I'll go dance later in the HOH." (except instead of saying the letters in HOH she pronounced it "Haah")

Edited by zorak

Sam is starting to bond with Winston on  smoking of all things. Sam use to smoke but what she wants to do now is vape. Vaping is a no go in the house, and she says smoking to get the nicotine is just totally different for her now.

Winston asks if she ever dips and she replies she's not THAT far gone! Winston and his crew crack up.

Sam is starting to get a handle on the social game better now.

• Love 6

What is the deal with Rockstar?  I am just seeing her on the feeds now.  Her pink hair was a thing in the 90s but is played out.  She thinks she is cutting edge quirky I guess.  Is she well liked? 

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Winston asks if she ever dips and she replies she's not THAT far gone!

New name for chewing tobacco, hmmmm.  Never heard of that. 

7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Sam is starting to bond with Winston on  smoking of all things. Sam use to smoke but what she wants to do now is vape. Vaping is a no go in the house, and she says smoking to get the nicotine is just totally different for her now.

Winston asks if she ever dips and she replies she's not THAT far gone! Winston and his crew crack up.

Sam is starting to get a handle on the social game better now.

I'm happy she gets more time in the house. I think she could do better socially, as she's already getting better, and she's learning more about the game as the days go on. I'm not saying she's going to end up a BB mastermind by the end, but she's shown improvement. We'll see if Winston might start to change his mind about her. Probably not, but he has to vote for her to stay at this point.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm happy she gets more time in the house.

Sam is still in Robot form. Apologies that I wasn't clear on that.

5 minutes ago, Wings said:

What is the deal with Rockstar?  I am just seeing her on the feeds now.  Her pink hair was a thing in the 90s but is played out.  She thinks she is cutting edge quirky I guess.  Is she well liked? 

Personally, I can't stand her.  Last night she was complaining about Rachel and saying that Rachel's problem is that she seems to feel the need to always be "on" and that Rachel just needs to be herself.  Coming from someone who has pink hair, wears huge, over the top glasses, and calls herself Rockstar, it seemed like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Sam is still in Robot form. Apologies that I wasn't clear on that.

Sambot is simply adorable, but I do prefer human Sam. I guess my point was more that I'm glad she's surviving this week because of her power and human Sam will get more time in the house after this week is up. She will have at least another week, but likely longer due to more target forming ahead of Sam. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Personally, I can't stand her.  Last night she was complaining about Rachel and saying that Rachel's problem is that she seems to feel the need to always be "on" and that Rachel just needs to be herself.  Coming from someone who has pink hair, wears huge, over the top glasses, and calls herself Rockstar, it seemed like the pot calling the kettle black.

That's really odd because Rachel was cast probably for the obvious similarities to BigRed Rachel. The Vegas "entertainers" with strong personalities. However from what I've seen on the feeds this Rachel is more like Porsche. 

Sam is telling a rather sad story about her dog accidentally suffocating in a plastic bag. That's happened to a few dogs I've known. Awful :( 

Steve is telling Scottie and Faysal how he "had words" with Angela last night.  He said she was throwing pillows at him because she thought he was snoring (but it wasn't him).  He got up and asked her if she still heard the snoring and she said yes.  Then he told her that since he was talking to her and she could still hear it, it was obviously not him.  Now I understand what he was referencing when he made a comment to her this morning about it.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

It seems Faysal has misplaced the Veto medallion.

Hilarious.

17 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

However from what I've seen on the feeds this Rachel is more like Porsche. 

I can see that. I loved Porsche.

• Love 2

JC:  "I want to tan my butt but I don't think it's appropriate to go outside naked."  

Oh God.  Sam just found the ice cream scoop amongst her clothes.  She was like "Any particular reason this is here?  Never mind.  I probably don't want to know."  

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

JC:  "I want to tan my butt but I don't think it's appropriate to go outside naked."  

Sam to JC-“You could wear a thong. I’m sure CBS could blur out your butt cheeks.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Also JC: "I know, let's fuck a minion doll and then share it to the Internet."
Also JC: "I'mma just grab everyone's junk in this house."
Also JC: *ice cream scoop*

Yeah, he's really worried about being appropriate.

• Love 14

Swaggy just said he's never dated a black girl.

Bayleigh says that Kaycee is the only one in the house who has dated a black girl.

Swaggy says he's going to have a million followers but that the "hos" will be there regardless.

28 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh God.  Sam just found the ice cream scoop amongst her clothes.  She was like "Any particular reason this is here?  Never mind.  I probably don't want to know."  

Why was it there?  I am doing catch up.

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Swaggy just said he's never dated a black girl.

Bayleigh says that Kaycee is the only one in the house who has dated a black girl.

Swaggy says he's going to have a million followers but that the "hos" will be there regardless.

What is that?

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Why was it there?  I am doing catch up.

I don't really know how it ended up there but read back to comments from earlier today and you will see what JC was doing with the ice cream scoop.

1986 called and wants its banana clip back.  Please tell me those aren't making a comeback.

Sam banana clip.png

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I don't really know how it ended up there but read back to comments from earlier today and you will see what JC was doing with the ice cream scoop.

I have company and just doing quick drive bys.  I will assume he was scooping peens.  

Steve sounds a lot like Vince Vaughn.  

1 minute ago, Wings said:

I have company and just doing quick drive bys.  I will assume he was scooping peens.  

Apparently last night he was holding it and told one of the girls to open their vagina because it feels good.  I saw him putting it directly over his belly button and leg and squeezing the handle for the scooping action.  Just weird all around.

• Love 1

Faysal got another Hamazon delivery.  They are discussing if once someone gets a punishment does it go away meaning nobody else can get that punishment.  

Hamazon delivery.png

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

They really go all out with the garnish. It looks like a reject from a production staff meeting. 

It probably is.  They asked him if he had to eat any of the other stuff besides the "ham" and he said no.

• Love 1

Ok DR needs to have a talk with JC. Just because he's a 4'8" munchkin doesn't mean it's okay for him to be that sexually inappropriate with other HG's. So far the HG's have tolerated it ... a lot better than I'd handle it. But I could see it getting really ugly.

• Love 13

I mean, that iceberg lettuce leaf that looks like cabbage is probably really tasty. And those sad little bits of grated carrot? Yum. I'm surprised they put a toothpick on there. Production's not worried that someone's gonna get stabbed in their sleep by that thing? The same people who won't give the HGs real knives?

• Love 3

I’m glad it dawned on me relatively early who Sam reminds me of physically and it’s Carrie Coon of The Leftovers and Fargo. I love Carrie Coon. And Sam has qualities which remind me of her character in The Leftovers-basically a nice person but DO NOT F**K WITH HER.

Could someone please make a GIF of Steve just now rolling his eyes and exiting the kitchen in the middle of Sam’s story? We could tell he was rolling his eyes even though he was wearing sunglasses.

• Love 2