Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh, geez.  I guess this happened last night (I had the sound off, so I saw it, but I didn't know what exactly was happening).  From Jokers:

JC keeps drunkinly yelling for Rachel to show her t*ts and grabbing at her. She says no and keeps running off. Then he says "America.. want to see some p***y" and goes toward her and she runs off mortified.

That seems pretty bad.  Anyone see exactly what happened?

23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

"We had no idea JC would act like this! If only we had met him before casting him!"

Who would of thought that men like JC, Winston, Brett would be like every other white male on Big Brother...trash.

• Love 5

So, I tried reading the updates to what the hell happened during the first few hours of the feeds turning on, but it sounds like everyone's a bit crazy.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I find it hard to believe that, among everyone, BRETT would get the advantage. BRETT?!

By the way, just like I figured, Brett is not half the douche he played in the early episodes, but he is still not someone I would expect to win the very first advantage.

Brett most definitely get it. It sounds like JC assumed Brett had it, Brett said nothing, and JC jumped on board with the Brett has the power. 

I'm pretty sure Sam got it but since everyone seems to forget that she exists in that house (thanks BB for giving her the worst punishment ever on the first week of her game!), they haven't even considered her. 

I hear Winston's a hot paranoid mess. At least he won't be a Matt Clines. I hear Bayleigh's also a mess, going from macking on Swaggy to crying about how she shouldn't be macking on Swaggy. I hear Haleigh has a hate-on for Winston because he murdered a bee. I could end up liking Haleigh for that. She also is using Tyler, and Tyler is using her, I think? 

I do feel bad for Faysal, who only got punished because he's totally invisible on the episodes. I even forgot about him when thinking about the likely people to get the punishment! It does suck that he seems to be eating vegan ham and it looks like he has to eat it all. 

So, Have Nots have already started as well. Brett/Winston/Kaitlyn/Scottie, I see?

Watching “Big Brother AfterDark”, which I assume is more censored than the feeds, but I’m seeing enough to realize that I hate Winston as much as I thought I would; that Kaitlin is not as Namaste as she portrays herself on the show; that JC is a complete asshole attention whore who doesn’t care about winning as much as he cares about becoming famous; Steve is kind of a jerk and Sam is literally invisible.  I doubt I’ll be able to do this ( watch B.B. After Dark) very often.its like watching paint dry.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Yuck. Eating olives from the jar with bare hands. 

This is why I could never be on this show.

9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Feed keeps switching to fucking Winston and Brett. Hate those two.

Ugh, same.  

3 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bayleigh after she was told by a Tyler, that she is an option to be a replacement nominee, along with Kaitlyn: “if you put me on the block, regardless of if i’m safe or not, if i’m a pawn or not, i’m not going to forgive you. i’m gonna put your ass up on the block. actually i’m gonna put the bros up together and let them battle it out they got me so messed up. like try me. and all because i’m friends with swaggy? well that’s cute i’m gonna knock yall out one by one you got me messed up and i’m taking all your friends out, how about that.”

Oh, I like this. I love a hot mess!

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hear Winston's a hot paranoid mess.

Oh, maybe I will enjoy him then.

3 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Watching “Big Brother AfterDark”, which I assume is more censored than the feeds ...

No, it's not.

2 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I doubt I’ll be able to do this ( watch B.B. After Dark) very often.its like watching paint dry.

That's how the feeds are in the morning until BB makes them wake up and even then, a lot of the time nothing too exciting is taking place.  Damn it, BB, I want to get my money's worth with these feeds.  Make these puppets dance!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

"We had no idea JC would act like this! If only we had met him before casting him!"

JC seems to have one speed --loud and obnoxious (The Charo comparison in the episode thread is both hilariously and eerily on point) and mixing that with alcohol is just not a good thing. I can easily see him crossing too big a line while drunk that they have to eject him.  There were indeed some warning signs last night.

25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do feel bad for Faysal, who only got punished because he's totally invisible on the episodes.

It's not a total surprise, though. His interview with Ross bored me to tears. He seems to be pretty low energy. I'm honestly not seeing why he got cast except for muscles.

I did not peg Winston as such a whiner but that seems to be what he does best.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Watching “Big Brother AfterDark”, which I assume is more censored than the feeds, but I’m seeing enough to realize that I hate Winston as much as I thought I would; that Kaitlin is not as Namaste as she portrays herself on the show; that JC is a complete asshole attention whore who doesn’t care about winning as much as he cares about becoming famous; Steve is kind of a jerk and Sam is literally invisible.  I doubt I’ll be able to do this ( watch B.B. After Dark) very often.its like watching paint dry.

I think they're pretty much the same except BBAD is restricted to one cam whereas feeds have the option to move around between 2 views. 

I like JC on the episodes so I wonder if my opinion will change once I see him on the feeds.  

If Sam wouldn't have come in last on that comp this punishment probably would have been really good for her.  She wouldn't be on anyone's radar. I'M still not sure how I feel about Sam, her personality comes across as one big acting job, her accent feels a little over done. And i'm not sure I believe how naive she is about nearly everything.

I think the Bros and the pretty girls are going to drive me crazy. 

• Love 1

I'm so glad that I got the feeds so I could have a camera devoted to Steve's tapping fingers and this.  Wake them up BB!  It's almost 9 a.m. BB time.

Steve's coffee.png

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm so glad that I got the feeds so I could have a camera devoted to Steve's tapping fingers and this.  Wake them up BB!  It's almost 9 a.m. BB time.

Steve's coffee.png

Their wakeup time is normally 10 BB time so we've got about another hour. 

The backyard must be closed if Steve hasn't set foot outside yet this morning.  And he keeps going back to the blue room to get stuff, which he is well within his right to do, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts irritating someone enough to make him want to be evicted. 

46 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'M still not sure how I feel about Sam, her personality comes across as one big acting job, her accent feels a little over done. And i'm not sure I believe how naive she is about nearly everything.

I'm sadly starting to feel this way, too. I still hope she stays though. For now, at least.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Their wakeup time is normally 10 BB time so we've got about another hour. 

I know.  I just wish they would wake them up earlier than that.  I was hopeful when Kaycee got up earlier.  But she went right back to bed after going to the bathroom.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm sadly starting to feel this way, too. I still hope she stays though. For now, at least.

Me too. I want to see how she is on the feeds.  And not a robot.  Even though I like her as a robot. 

Steve bugs me because he could have easily said he's a teacher, but no, he had to say he's a mechanic. Good luck keeping that up Steve. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Me too. I want to see how she is on the feeds.  And not a robot.  Even though I like her as a robot. 

Steve bugs me because he could have easily said he's a teacher, but no, he had to say he's a mechanic. Good luck keeping that up Steve. 

I think he chose mechanic because he works on his own car and bike so it is something he knows, if questioned.  Someone there could ha e been a teacher or had a parent who was so know about that job.  Too risky to go too far afield. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wings said:

I think he chose mechanic because he works on his own car and bike so it is something he knows, if questioned.  Someone there could ha e been a teacher or had a parent who was so know about that job.  Too risky to go too far afield. 

ok that makes sense.  When he said he was going to say he was a mechanic I hoped he has SOME experience with it otherwise he's going to come off like an idiot. 

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure veto is today. I can't remember where I read that. 

I hope Big Brother allows Sam to be human for most of the day today. I know she'll be human for veto, but it would be cruel to turn her back into a robot right after the comp, if it's today. 

1 minute ago, Wings said:

He chose mechanic so that people wouldn't assume he has money or is a dangerous player, I'm pretty sure. He can't say cop because of Derrick, and he must feel like saying college professor makes him seem too smart or something. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

He chose mechanic so that people wouldn't assume he has money or is a dangerous player, I'm pretty sure. He can't say cop because of Derrick, and he must feel like saying college professor makes him seem too smart or something. 

I have a feeling that he didn't say professor because undoubtedly someone would have asked what he teaches, which would give him 2 options:  lie about the subject or tell the truth.  If he lied, it might not seem plausible or someone might have doubted him if they really wanted to strike up a conversation about his subject area.  If he told the truth he probably would have a lot of them figuring out or suspecting that he had been a cop previously.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes, got that.  :>)   He chose a fake job that he knew something about, was my point.  No, of course he did not want to say he was a retired narc!  lol

6 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

According to Joker's Update and Twitter, Swaggy C (damn that name is annoying) and Bayleigh have apparently hooked up. SwagBay? 

Swaba.  :) 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

According to Joker's Update and Twitter, Swaggy C (damn that name is annoying) and Bayleigh have apparently hooked up. SwagBay? 

And Tyler/Haleigh are kinda a thing, but they're both kinda using each other but they also could be interested in each other? It's hard to tell with those two, from what I read.

Also, I think I read that Rachel also slept in HOH with them. 

I feel really bad for Sam- what a rough break that is 2 weeks of being a Robot. It sounds like she spends more time being a robot in the house then a human- apparently she hasn't even been able to unpack. 

I feel like this punishment could have been held off for a few weeks. 

I love how there is a house division- it'll make for an interesting season. Whomever has the reward- clearly hasn't told anyone because half the house would know by now. They seem rather leaky. 

I'm guessing either Tyler, Sam or JC got it. I'm not surprised that Fessy was "least trending" I said to my friend that he was barely on the screen on premiere night and was rather quiet. Honestly something like that can only help his game (if he has any) that he clearly isn't do anything to attract either positive or negative attention. It's not like they said you are getting a punishment because they hate you- it's because you are "least trending". 

JC is already annoying the crap out of me. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And Tyler/Haleigh are kinda a thing, but they're both kinda using each other but they also could be interested in each other? It's hard to tell with those two, from what I read.

Also, I think I read that Rachel also slept in HOH with them. 

I kinda love how 2 people from each part of the house- are trying to talk block eachother- so they are both sleeping in bed with Tyler so they can have his ear. These people are kinda savage. I love it. 

• Love 4

The bright spot in this is that there's 99 days this season and only 16 houseguests, so there's certainly going to be some sort of buyback for the pre-jurors. At least, I hope there is, so Sam has a chance to get back in if she gets evicted. And since this season is tech-themed and people are furious with Sam's punishment, my hope is that it's an America Votes situation, where Sam could actually get back in.

The issue, though, is that more time is going to pass and other houseguests who get evicted may make a better impression so Sam's chance of getting back into the house would be slim. 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I love how there is a house division- it'll make for an interesting season.

I love divided house so I really hope this continues. And that the power shifts week-to-week.

I've only seen about 5 minutes of Winston so far and I already hate him. A part of me is happy I was right about him though lol. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And Tyler/Haleigh are kinda a thing, but they're both kinda using each other but they also could be interested in each other

So do we know if Tyler is solidly in that Brolly Bro alliance? He wasn't hanging with them at all last night and seemed like he was enjoying the other group, so I couldn't tell. I think Winston and Brett think Tyler's with them, but those two would never conceive of a "bro" turning against them. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So do we know if Tyler is solidly in that Brolly Bro alliance? He wasn't hanging with them at all last night and seemed like he was enjoying the other group, so I couldn't tell. I think Winston and Brett think Tyler's with them, but those two would never conceive of a "bro" turning against them. 

I assume he's playing both sides and not committed to either one solidly.

I was wondering what the HN room is like so I went looking for a cap.

power3.jpg

Kinda boring.

ETA: Chris thinks Angela won the power. Chris thinks he was portrayed as a villain in the first ep and since him and Angela were 'all over' that ep and he didn't get it he figures Angela got it.

8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I feel really bad for Sam- what a rough break that is 2 weeks of being a Robot. It sounds like she spends more time being a robot in the house then a human- apparently she hasn't even been able to unpack. 

WTF. Has she really been that thing for 2 weeks?  And where is she when she physically when she's being the robot? In a cell somewhere? Where does she sleep? Why are they doing this? Not funny show.

OK, I'm a little lost. I'm not watching feeds this year because. Please could someone please give me a 1 sentence explanation of what this advantage is. I know Faysel got a punishment for maybe being "Lowest trending houseguest" on twitter? Is the advantage for the highest trending houseguest?

(edited)

I am assuming she is in some kind of room somewhere in the compound with a bed and bathroom.

If they really put the robot in the SR at night, that's even more messed up. She's completely cut off from communicating throughout the night then.

Yea, the bad prize goes to the 'least trending' (assuming that's the person who gets picked for the questions the least amount of time) and the 'most trending' (assuming that's the person who gets picked the most) gets the good prize. We don't know who got the good one. Apparently, some in the house are speccing Brett and some Angela. Personally, I'd be pretty surprised if it's not Sam.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

He seems to lean more toward the Bro Bro Alliance. He's still playing both sides, but he seems to share Winston/Brett's views, and Tyler does not seem to like Swaggy at all. Or, at least, he's onto his game.

1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

WTF. Has she really been that thing for 2 weeks?  And where is she when she physically when she's being the robot? In a cell somewhere? Where does she sleep? Why are they doing this? Not funny show.

OK, I'm a little lost. I'm not watching feeds this year because. Please could someone please give me a 1 sentence explanation of what this advantage is. I know Faysel got a punishment for maybe being "Lowest trending houseguest" on twitter? Is the advantage for the highest trending houseguest?

Nobody knows, but people think Sam is in whatever room Julia/Liz stayed when they switched places. She's probably still on the lot as well when she's the robot, so she's probably in some small room in front of a monitor while she sleeps wherever they stored Julia/Liz. 

Nobody knows what the advantage for the highest trending houseguest is because nobody's copping up to being the winner. I'm about 75% sure the winner is Sam; I assume once she gets back in the house, she could let someone know. Other possibilities being thrown out are JC and Chris. Some people in the house think it's Angela as well. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Ok, I've wandered down the JC rabbit hole and (NSFW)...

Spoiler

There are dick pics.  There's also a video of him having sex with a Minion doll.  So, there's that.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 1

I can't remember, is Tyler a true BB fan or is he a recruit?  Swaggy is in one of the bedrooms with him explaining crap like double evictions and the Coup d'Etat to him.

Yay! I turn on the feeds for the first time to hear RobotSam can turn back into Human Sam!

Also...WE GOT A ROBOCAM. GUYS, WE GOT A ROBOCAM.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I can't remember, is Tyler a true BB fan or is he a recruit?  Swaggy is in one of the bedrooms with him explaining crap like double evictions and the Coup d'Etat to him.

Tyler is probably one of the bigger fans. 

3 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

How's he saying it?  A real, true fan would say "cootie taw."

A true fan would probably also say they like the technotronic theme of the house this year.  

• Love 14
(edited)
16 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

We don't know what the advantage is. Swaggy keeps saying it's a Veto- but It's unclear if he's just guessing or that's what they have been told. Because he was talking about how he believes Angela has it- so his plan is that Steve wins the Veto- they get Tyler to put Angela up- have use her Veto to flush it out and then put Winston up and then out. And if she doesn't have it, then oh well she gets evicted. BTW we have no idea what Tyler thinks of this. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

Kaitlyn was in the bathroom shaving her arms just now.  Why???  Legs and armpits, I understand.  But arms?  I know there are people who do it but it just seems so strange to me.

Just now, zorak said:

Kaitlyn was in the bathroom shaving her arms just now.  Why???  Legs and armpits, I understand.  But arms?  I know there are people who do it but it just seems so strange to me.

I agree why shave it but Kaitlyn while a life coach, works a spray tanning and laser hair removal place. I think she really into keeping up the hairless/tan look. Weird she is so into appearance since last night with all that nose blowing , coughing, q-tips hanging out of her nose, all I saw was a bundle of flu germs. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Current feed options: Angela alone curling her hair or Angie dancing in the most embarrassing way possible. Dammit, BB!

Watching her dance in the HOH room made me have flashbacks last year to Raven's "dancing".  

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angie dancing in the most embarrassing way possible.

I know. I just turned it on it to see her get her "dancery" on I think she said. 

L:ive Sam!!!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1