Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel sadness for Sam more than anything. That sanctimonious shit she pulls is like some deep shit and I don't know if she'll ever be rid of that attitude. In the end it hurts herself more than anyone else. Kaitlyn, Angela and Hay won't give a shit that Sam thinks they're hussies after the show. Sam however will probably alienate everyone and won't have many good memories of her BB experience.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait....WE GET SAM IN THE JURY HOUSE?!?!

Well she’s cleaning it now soooo ?

Just now, zenithwit said:

Sam and Brett revealed their F2's with Tyler!  

And making everyone realize he’s a great game player ?

• Love 7

Brett has not divulged level 6 yet. Just that he had an F2 with Tyler. That came lie what? week 10 ? 
I wonder if production asked him to save that nugget for round table. 
Like Hay's attitude.

• Love 2
Just now, zenithwit said:

AFP CAMPAIGNING TIME!!!  Let's go!  Who is everyone voting for?

On the Hive side, Haleigh's the one people will be voting for. On Level 6's side Tyler's the most likely to win, with Brett in second. JC's a wild card who could be in top three. I'd say go for whoever but if I could vote, it would be for Brett. I just want him to be in top three over JC, since the AFP will be between Haleigh and Tyler, but I feel 65% sure Tyler will win.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

AFP CAMPAIGNING TIME!!!  Let's go!  Who is everyone voting for?

Steve, who else?  LOL.  

Thank goodness JC was the first out in the veto competition.  I've been under serious stress since he won that HOH comp, wondering whether I'd been foolish to believe in anything.  Will the sun rise in the morning?  Is blood sausage disgusting?  Maybe I should wear white after Labor Day.  

Now?  Everything's better. 

• Love 15

Who would have thought Tyler would have spoken so well ? I loved all the speeches and how they said good bye to each other. Wonderful tears of joy at this lovely threesome.

Goodbye messages, great ( except pandering JC). Love Angela's acceptance of it. What she said makes perfect sense.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Who would have thought Tyler would have spoken so well ? I loved all the speeches and how they said good bye to each other. Wonderful tears of joy at this lovely threesome.

Goodbye messages, great ( except pandering JC). Love Angela's acceptance of it. What she said makes perfect sense.

And JC still doesn’t suspect there is a L6!

• Love 11
Just now, Callaphera said:

Text link: https://twitter.com/REALvegasbackup/status/1042956338844712960

...wasn't it already picked up for BB21 before this Julie Chen Moonves stuff started? 

No, it wasn't TECHNICALLY renewed, but it's like saying, "Let's all try to get the sun to come up tomorrow! Let's do a hashtag for it. No one said for sure that it will come up tomorrow, right? It might not! So let's save the sun! Woohoo! We did it! We (and my hashtag) saved the day! Yeah!"

• Love 7

Good thing they showed Kaycee and Tyler admitting their F2. After JC's DR about convincing Kaycee to keep Tyler, I was like, "They're really gonna go with that storyline, huh?" 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think Vegas just likes the attention. Doesn't seem like it was actually in jeopardy but she wanted a new, cool hashtag. 

• Love 4

So when is HOH Part 1 and will it be on feeds?!?!

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Good thing they showed Kaycee and Tyler admitting their F2. After JC's DR about convincing Kaycee to keep Tyler, I was like, "They're really gonna go with that storyline, huh?" 

I think Vegas just likes the attention. Doesn't seem like it was actually in jeopardy but she wanted a new, cool hashtag. 

Technically it wasnt renewed and if there were a lot of departures CBS might’ve thought best to pull the plug.

Edited by Skyfall
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

They are inflicting Jeff on us for Sunday's episode.  Ugh.

I'll bet it is Jeff who takes them down memory lane, which will lead the show into part one of final HOH. Probably taped tomorrow or Saturday.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, missyb said:

I'll bet it is Jeff who takes them down memory lane, which will lead the show into part one of final HOH. Probably taped tomorrow or Saturday.

*Jeff enters the house*

Remember when I used to interview you guys? Ah, good times. Oh, I have a second baby now. LOOK AT THE PICTURES. LOOK AT THEM.

Oh yeah, here's the obligated clip show stuff so reminisce over things that the producers have scripted for you. Mmmkay, I'm gonna go back to my new job. Bye.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

*Jeff enters the house*

Remember when I used to interview you guys? Ah, good times. Oh, I have a second baby now. LOOK AT THE PICTURES. LOOK AT THEM.

Oh yeah, here's the obligated clip show stuff so reminisce over things that the producers have scripted for you. Mmmkay, I'm gonna go back to my new job. Bye.

*Jeff exits the house*

*tries to wash all the icky LGBT cooties off*

*curses Albus Dumbledore and clown shoes for the thousandth time*

• Love 10

Did anyone notice the Jury didn't even mention JC existed? Is Production so confident it's going to be Tyler/Kaycee that they edited out JC talk, or did the Jury just think Tyler/Kaycee are better? 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

Did anyone notice the Jury didn't even mention JC existed? Is Production so confident it's going to be Tyler/Kaycee that they edited out JC talk, or did the Jury just think Tyler/Kaycee are better? 

I believe the latter. I think they are also confident he'll be going home before F2. 

15 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Has anyone else gone from being annoyed by "Let's go!" -- to starting to have a soft spot for it? Kaycee always yells it in such a genuinely joyful manner.

She's way too adorable not to get into it. 

• Love 4