Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Ya know, I've never been a big Scottie fan but my heart did break for him during that talk with Haleigh.  So if Scottie is evicted this week, I hope Haleigh does go next, and that Faysal gets to the final 2 only to lose.  Why do I want this?  So Haleigh and Scottie can strike up a romance in the jury house without any interference from Faysal and then once the game is over, he can lose his shit when he finds out about the two of them but by that time, Haleigh will have purged herself of him so she won't care what he thinks.

• Love 18
Just now, Christi said:

I've been off watched 90 Day Fiancee...no one has talked to/confronted Sam yet?????

Would you confront a stick of dynamite when the fuse is lit but you don't know how much of it is left?

• Love 11

Scottie update: Pacing back and forth for a good five or ten minutes now, drinking his water, occasionally saying something too low for the mics to pick up, and once in awhile, shaking his head.

I'mma need Scottie to find that troll game deep inside of him again. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks because you're fucked, boy. You were fucked the first time you made heart eyes at Haleigh because it was only a matter of time before dumbass Fessy figured it out.

• Love 4

Tyler is telling Kaycee that she needs to solidify something with Haleigh and Faysal so that she doesn't end up on the block next week, too.  He says they want Sam out next but Kaycee could wind up on the block against her unless she solidifies something with them.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Scottie update: Pacing back and forth for a good five or ten minutes now, drinking his water, occasionally saying something too low for the mics to pick up, and once in awhile, shaking his head.

I'mma need Scottie to find that troll game deep inside of him again. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks because you're fucked, boy. You were fucked the first time you made heart eyes at Haleigh because it was only a matter of time before dumbass Fessy figured it out.

Starting with exposing Sam! Come on Scottie! Let's do the damn thing!

• Love 6

Normally I would say that they better come up with a script for Kaycee to use after her bad fourth grade acting during Fessy's HoH reveal but considering they fell for that really really easily, I think she'll be okay.

Fessy: "I'm surprised no one's called me a douchebag [in the house]. Everyone back home calls me that."

No shit? I never would have guessed, you douchecraft carrier. 

• Love 22
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler is telling Kaycee that she needs to solidify something with Haleigh and Faysal so that she doesn't end up on the block next week, too.  He says they want Sam out next but Kaycee could wind up on the block against her unless she solidifies something with them.

Let’s go!

• Love 6
Just now, Sara2009 said:

I wonder if Bayleigh will announce her pregnancy in a Jury House segment if it’s true. Or perhaps she wants to keep it private.

Maybe they’ll want her to keep it quiet and then CBS can play up the SwayLeigh reunion and tells the world on finale night? 

If it does get shown in the jury segment Swaggy better me as far from her family as possible!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I wonder if Bayleigh will announce her pregnancy in a Jury House segment if it’s true. Or perhaps she wants to keep it private.

I'm not an expert on this so please correct me if I'm wrong... but don't most women announce their pregnancy after the 3 month mark because the risk of miscarriage is highest in the first trimester?  If Bayleigh is pregnant, would it be too early to announce?

ETA: Also, if it is true, I would love to see Sam's reaction when she finds out!

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I'm not an expert on this so please correct me if I'm wrong... but don't most women announce their pregnancy after the 3 month mark because the risk of miscarriage is highest in the first trimester?  If Bayleigh is pregnant, would it be too early to announce?

Usually women announce at 10-12 weeks. This show makes the circumstances weird,though.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Good to know that Dick continues to be the biggest fucking douchebag in the history of B.B. 

Yeah, I hate myself a little for being interested in his gossip. Oh well.

• Love 3

Fessy and Haleigh are finally talking about her conversation with Scottie. It would be nice if Fessy would remember to put on his fucking microphone.

Fessy is talking to Haleigh about Haleigh going on the block as the renom. I can't tell if they're joking or not because Fessy started getting close to the shower again and Haleigh kept telling him to back the fuck up and suddenly I was seeing red and had steam whistling out my ears. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Cutty said:

There are no words to convey how dumb Fessy is.

The upside is that whole actions speaking louder than words thing because there are literal hours of film from which the highlight reel will be compiled showing how he goes all in with his extra special brand of stoopidity. Yay?

1 hour ago, Neveragain said:

That is so mindblowing and scary and disgusting!  I didn’t know he said that. Ugh what kind of animal is this guy’s father?  I tell you what, the lion in me wants to rip his father apart for basically encouraging him to molest girls.  Since I can’t/won’t do that I have to resort to name calling, what an absolute pig faysal is, and his dad as well.  Kinda feel bad for faysals mother.  I’ll bet if Hayleighs family heard that they will make sure this relationship ends when the show does.  Thank goodness 

I’m glad you mentioned his parents, especially his dad, because the refusal to accept no and the belief he’d be lauded for it are learned/supported behaviours. 

I hope Haleigh’s dad sets him right about what’s acceptable, even if they’re no longer a thing, when they finally meet. 

Unfortunately, Haleigh’s acceptance of much of the giant dooFes’ douchebag behaviours is also learned. If anything, I’m hoping someone with more life experience that knows she deserves better has a long talk with her upon her release. 

As for me, the night he said that to her I went apoplectic; the things he’s done since then have only served to ratchet that loathing of him into increasingly unfamiliar areas. And while I won’t be privy to any of it, I’m still looking forward to his ongoing surprise that most found his actions in his pursuit of Haleigh ranging from the questionable to abhorrent. 

• Love 4

P.S. I'm 95*% sure that Fessy was joking about putting Haleigh on the block. They were laughing about it and all but I was seriously feeling my blood boil that at how Fessy always needs his toothbrush/has to say something to Haleigh/has some excuse to hover right by the shower door whenever she's in there.

Also, I hate Fessy. I hate him like I hated Paulie. Or Austin. Or Caleb-around-Amber. Flat out hate him and wish he would fall off the same cliff and disappear forever that I always hope Dick is also on. Haaate. 

*I left 5% wiggle room because Fessy gonna Fess.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

BB19 Kevin posted a little while ago that Swaggy has been at his place for the last 3 days and he’s a great kid.

Waiting for Swaggys reaction to ED’s tweet.

If it’s true, would Swaggy have been notified?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, cork dork said:

The upside is that whole actions speaking louder than words thing because there are literal hours of film from which the highlight reel will be compiled showing how he goes all in with his extra special brand of stoopidity. Yay?

I’m glad you mentioned his parents, especially his dad, because the refusal to accept no and the belief he’d be lauded for it are learned/supported behaviours. 

I hope Haleigh’s dad sets him right about what’s acceptable, even if they’re no longer a thing, when they finally meet. 

Unfortunately, Haleigh’s acceptance of much of the giant dooFes’ douchebag behaviours is also learned. If anything, I’m hoping someone with more life experience that knows she deserves better has a long talk with her upon her release. 

As for me, the night he said that to her I went apoplectic; the things he’s done since then have only served to ratchet that loathing of him into increasingly unfamiliar areas. And while I won’t be privy to any of it, I’m still looking forward to his ongoing surprise that most found his actions in his pursuit of Haleigh ranging from the questionable to abhorrent. 

All of this, so much!

Except for the part about Hayleigh’s acceptance of his behavior...I’m still hoping this is only gameplay and she doesn’t want to rile him up and make an enemy/get nominated/lose an ally/lose a vote.  Regardless, I agree someone who cares about her should have that long talk with her 

• Love 2

I’m sure Haleigh parents and grandparents are thrilled that she’s having sex with someone who is idiot & clueless as Fessy. I’m sure they will fill her in as soon as possible. I’m not sure what’s worse for them. That they had sex or he’s dumb as rocks?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I’m sure Haleigh parents and grandparents are thrilled that she’s having sex with someone who is idiot & clueless as Fessy. I’m sure they will fill her in as soon as possible. I’m not sure what’s worse for them. That they had sex or he’s dumb as rocks?

Wait, when did they have sex? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zorak said:

She says she's sad he's on the block and that Fessy put him there.  She says she's sad that nobody trusts him.

Well Scottie started it with his hinky vote against Swaggy while wearing the stupid tee shirt.  Scottie thought he was oh so clever casting a vote to shake up the house.  Hinky votes are not the best thing to play with if there is absolutely no need to use them.  And there wasn't.  So the result was every last one of them after that that JC used ended up landing on Scottie too.

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Fessy tells JC that Scottie is always trying to blame the rogue votes on him. JC has to be cracking up inside. 

And I'm cracking up outside.  Props to JC being the main engineer of the maneuver to get Scottie up this week.  Guy is playing a good game and is a handy Plan B for Tyler.

3 hours ago, TheGapper said:

So after watching tonight's episode, was JC really the mastermind behind Scottie's nomination?

It seems so.  Credit where it is due. 

Though a supporting Oscar to Brett who made a final 2 with Rockstar speech actually stick and then wandered into their alliance as a lost loner and therefore earned some cred with the other side.  Not much but more than enough to confuse Fessy totally. 

And an honorable mention to Tyler's Operation Best Friend that Bay bought into and shared with the others that cast more shade on Scottie.  Hilarious that Fessy was asking Tyler to promise not to take Scottie down if he won veto. 

But yeah JC brought all this stuff together like a good musical conductor into a coherent crescendo of bamboozlement of Fessy this week.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh/Scottie talk, in case you want to live through the heartbreaking awkwardness like the rest of us did:

Thanks but no.  I hate soap opera stuff and certainly dont want it on BB along with showmances and crap like that.  I am glad that this showmance nonsense has lead to Fessy's insanely stupid moves as HOH though.  (Future BB contestants, take note and avoid this shit at all costs.  Take Brett's advice and keep it -- and the emotions that come with it -- in your pants for a hundred days).

Edited by green
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so this is based on nothing but a woman's intuition but I think Hay actually really likes Scottie but in the house she's with Fessy. But it's Scottie who makes her laugh, it's Scottie that she really has the deep convos with, it's Scottie who likes her for her and not as a hot chick.

If she were a stronger-willed person she'd stand up for Scottie, put a kibosh to Fessy nominating Scottie, and stand up to Fessy's demands. However she's weak and wishy-washy so she's uncomfortable with feeling conflicted so she thinks the best solution is just to evict Scottie. 

Another way to look at it, though, is if she were a weaker person, she'd put her feelings for Scottie, whom she doesn't know well enough to be noble for, ahead of her own game.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Will we ever see the crazy Sam/Brett stuff on the show?

If she self-evicts it might make a montage.  Or if it happens again and becomes more of a story point.  But right now they have plenty of game related Sam craziness that I'm sure they will use in the next episode with the Sam/Fessy scenes about putting Hay up.

23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I don't believe that they have actually had sex yet.

They didn’t? What the heck have they been doing under the covers all this time? My bad. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sara2009 said:

If it’s true, would Swaggy have been notified?

I don't know if he'll be notified with the medical confirmation, but when I looked at his Twitter about two weeks ago, he was retweeting people talking about her rumored pregnancy. It was odd. 

Ugh. Scottie’s up with dooFes making a plea to stay and trying to get Sam the Loon on the block. They were comparing notes and then Scottie began reeling off a list of her achievements beginning with her batshit tantrum after the first veto comp and then how she sounded like a deranged lunatic went off on Tyler demanding she be given HOH.

He continued with “that’s the real Sam, not the” and then asshat skippy cut the feed and went back outside to the pool table. Jerk. I wanted to hear Scottie’s uncensored thoughts on Sam the Loon.

I’m thinking it probably doesn’t look too good on production if all of the others are constantly talking about Sam having gone off the rails and the things they do to avoid having her go off on them in any given moment. It’s not good when production is actively ignoring the clue jumping up and down so they can maintain what’s left of the schedule. 

It’s probably time for a countdown clock for when Sam the Loon and her varied personalities completely lose it. The only question is will it happen on the feeds or the live show?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TheGapper said:

If she had a few relationships under the belt, she might have been able to see Fessy for the doucebag that he is. I think her weakness can be chalked up to her age and inexperience.

Grasping at straws here, PLEASE let this be the event that drives her from him. Make this be the catalyst for their demise, PU-LEEZE.

FUCK YOU FESSY 

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

FUCK YOU FESSY

Maybe it’s just me,  but I think I’m beginning to sense a certain vague pattern here....

• Love 15