Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Its hard to listen to Hay and Scottie. I guess it is the kind of sibilant sounds that come from Scotties whispers. I think Sam may have mixed up Scottie and Tyler ( based on sounding like a rattle snake). Scottie telling Hay I'll vote how you vote, I'll vote how you wnat. How about, lets be on the same page from now on ? 
I don't know. He just bugs me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Hell, Haleigh barely wants the showmance.

Poor Production - they love their showmances, and THIS is the best they have to work with...?  ;)

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

There is no way Haleigh will let him put Scottie up.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He is gonna push so hard to get Scottie out. Stay strong, Haleigh!

Er - who won HoH this week...?   :>

Kidding, of course - but only partially.  Hay drives to drive the FessMobile toward her own targets with too heavy a foot on the gas, and it’s liable to spin out on her in a markedly unpleasant manner.  

Fessy strikes me as coming from a family with a strong traditional (read: patriarch-driven) background - but every time his alliance has had a fingertip hold on the HoH, Fessy’s been on the receiving end of an unending string of insults and belittling from the women in charge - first Kaitlyn, then Bae, then Hay.  Frankly, I’ve been surprised Fessy has been taking it as well as he has; I’d expect his reactions to be a little more... chauvinistic.

This time it’s Fessy who has the reigns of power, though - and I’d confessed to being more than a little surprised if Fessy doesn’t take this opportunity to show everyone in the House (especially Hay) that he’s His Own Man, he can Make the Hard Decisions, he can Follow Through With Them, etc., etc. You know - show off for “his girl”.  And if Hay starts questioning his decisions, or grabs too hard for the power reigns herself... it could make for a very interesting (and psychotic) week.  ;)

1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Haliegh pushing hard to protect Scotty. He really wants Brett out.

After the dust settles - if Fessy’s preferences don’t end up boiling down to (surprise!) Brett and Scottie (aka ‘The Competition’) because Reasons, color me surprised.

In another vein: anybody else see this?

BD4627EA-C341-4C45-B189-D43D33C477CC.thumb.jpeg.eb5abc11da11ae443379e02b08af2c79.jpeg

• Love 15

Two things about Fessy's HoH room reveal. 

One: Fessy did the unforgivable and when he left the DR, he yelled "Who wants to see your boy's HoH room?" Ew. We're headed for a whole week of "your boy", aren't we?

Two: Sam did the Sam thing and waited until everyone had finished showering (a fair bit ago) and was still in her gunked up costume just about to strip down in the toilet room for a shower when Big Brother sent Fessy out with the HoH key. Because she's dumb and doesn't seem to understand how Big Brother trolls them like that. Sam dipped out of the HoH reveal before the letter could be read and went back down for her shower.

Okay, one more. Fessy got a bunch of Mountain Dew Code Red in his fridge but he doesn't like it. He just didn't know what to put down if he won, so he went with... something he isn't that  fond of? That seems like such a Fessy thing. 

Oh shit. So Fessy asked who voted to keep Rockstar while the entire house is in his HoH room. Scottie immediately said it was him.

Now Brett is claiming that he was the Rockstar vote and shit is popping off between Scottie, Brett, and Kaycee. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, one more. Fessy got a bunch of Mountain Dew Code Red in his fridge but he doesn't like it. He just didn't know what to put down if he won, so he went with... something he isn't that fond of? That seems like such a Fessy thing. 

Lol.  If I saw something like that on a sitcom, I'd be like "Oh, come on.  Nobody would do that."

• Love 3

Oh, God. Fessy should never be allowed to sing again. And he won't stop at all in the HoH room now.

That was such a bad attempt at throwing Scottie under the bus and a nice somewhat calm rebuttal from Scottie. Of course, Fessy is HoH so God only knows what he believes. 

Scottie just walked around to go to the bedroom that Kaycee and them are hanging in, because he doesn't like "all this talking behind my back". Hee! I think Scottie just turned full troll. This might be fun.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Cool for Fessy, He is not having phony one and ones and have people throw other people under the bus and feed him bull crap and lie. That's just how he feels. He is always left in the dark. 
Oh boy, Brett is now claiming the vote as his. Let the fun begin. He says he is owning Scottie said it was his vote.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

LOL at KC finally going off on someone. Even when doing so she manages to be dull

I was just thinking "that is the most unpleasant piece of furniture I've ever seen"  lol.  She really does not handle confrontation well.

• Love 7
Just now, leocadia said:

I was just thinking "that is the most unpleasant piece of furniture I've ever seen"  lol.  She really does not handle confrontation well.

Scottie was really accurate in pointing out that she wasn't coming at Scottie with specifics, but abstracts that didn't really work. And she couldn't really defend it. Kaycee really is a shit liar.

• Love 4

Kaycee legit keeps patting herself on the back - actually patting herself - and mouthing "Let's go!"s. 

I know I'm biased but Kaycee, that was shit and there was practically a blinking sign with a neon arrow pointing to you that said "LIAR" in bright lights. 

• Love 10

Heh. Scottie is claiming he's all caffeined up because of the Code Red of Fessy's that he just chugged and keeps asking Kaycee if she wants to talk about their little confrontation now. Kayce, predictably, keeps turning him down. She's too amped up right now and her heart is practically pounding out of her chest, so she'd rather talk at another time, kthx. Most likely because she has no idea what to say because she sucks at this.

Scottie: "Aww, that's too bad."

In related news, Kaycee also realized that she should have acted mad at Brett instead of Scottie because wouldn't she be more mad about Brett voting to evict her rather than Scottie casting a single vote for Rockstar? But that's okay! Because it went really really well. 

Also, for the record, Faysal got a bottle of cab sav in his HoH basket. But he doesn't drink so I imagine we're going to get another drunken Haleigh lounging in her two hour long leg hair bath.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Brett and Scottie are just now casually playing Jenga.

On the other side of the feeds, I'm not sure JC has stopped talking long enough to take a breath in the past ten minutes. And I still have no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Sam was apparently singing Chain of Fools in the shower. Considering that they probably didn't get the news that we lost Aretha Franklin today, that's kinda ouchy. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

Benadryl is okay for occasional use in treating allergies, but it’s really not good as a sleep aid.  Long-term use can contribute to dementia, especially in older adults.  We try to wean patients from taking too many potentially inappropriate medications that can lead to  polypharmacy problems like dementia.

Actually...  ;)

Confession time: I’m a hardcore insomniac - like, usually not more than 2-3 hours of sleep a night.  I asked my GP once to either prescribe me something for my insomnia, or recommend something OTC; he told me to try Benadryl first. :)  Doc told me the chief active ingredient in most OTC sleep aids was nothing more than antihistamine, because drowsiness is one of its primary side effects - and buying the antihistamines straight-out was generally cheaper than the price tag on the OTC sleep aids.

6 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

They don’t show it all the time. But I think I remember seeing a door at the end of the upstairs hallway to the right of the game room.  Never saw it used, but I thought there was a sign on it (“Fire Door” or something?).

The door/hallway past the HoH Room door, where they hosted the BB App stuff this season and the Den of Temptation last season?  That’s just an alternate access to the Co-HoH/Pandora’s Box room; it shares its far back wall with the HoH Room wall opposite the bed.

11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

JC - And I still have no fucking clue what he's talking about.

TPTB  need to have a new rule.  No more HGs with thick accents. Some accents can be charming but in a game of strategy  I need to understand what's being said. 

An OT note - I am completely over British accents of any kind. Lately every TV show has their token Brit and ( in case you missed it the first time)  I'm over it.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That was such a bad attempt at throwing Scottie under the bus and a nice somewhat calm rebuttal from Scottie. Of course, Fessy is HoH so God only knows what he believes. 

Oh, I expect it worked just fine.  Fessy was probably already looking for Reasons to nom Brett and Scottie side-by-side because he doesn’t like their relationships with His Girl, and that little dust-up just gave him a rationalization.  Only questions now are (a) does Fessy share these thoughts with Hay, and (b) does she talk him out of it...?

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kaycee legit keeps patting herself on the back - actually patting herself - and mouthing "Let's go!"s. 

I know I'm biased but Kaycee, that was shit and there was practically a blinking sign with a neon arrow pointing to you that said "LIAR" in bright lights. 

Hmm.  It sounds like Ms. “Disclude” is just an uneducated poser who was lucky enough to hitch her wagon to L6.  Now that the numbers in the house are dwindling, her lack of intellect and personality are finally being exposed.

• Love 1

c and Hay plan on getting wasted. They are going to drink half the bottle. Luckily, Scottie is stuck in Jenga room with Brett. I like that. 

Hay is so excited they are going to talk game. She thinks Brett did the vote for RS not Scottie. 

Whether JC sells it or not, he presents well.

• Love 4

Haleigh: "I think we should take whatever comes out of JC's mouth and run with it."

I can't tell if she's not falling for it or if she's just drunk off her half glass of wine?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just can't believe it. Seriously, I have to believe that Haleigh will figure it out eventually. She just can't be THIS stupid. She can't be.

You’re actually counting on a HG’s intelligence winning through?  Oh you kid.  ;>

• Love 6

Haleigh is a very good liar. I don't see her trusting JC. She's been shit talking him for the last 3 weeks.

Then again this is Footy we're talking about. So anything is possible. 

JC says put up Brett and KC with a Scottie backdoor. Anything to protect Tyler. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just can't believe it. Seriously, I have to believe that Haleigh will figure it out eventually. She just can't be THIS stupid. She can't be.

After watching her for the past several weeks, it's hard to underestimate her stupidity. Haleigh may be the smart one in the Hive, but that's an extremely low bar to cross. She's not half as smart as she thinks.

If Brett sells that load of crap that he voted to save RS and gets away with it, he deserves the final two. 

• Love 12

JC is a riot up in the HOH. And Fessy is stone sober ( he does not drink). This is worth watch bits of pieces of it. 
JC suggests putting Brett and KC on the block with a plan to backdoor Scottie. Do not let Scottie guarantee play in veto. 
One on one with Brett, tell him you believe him and plan to backdoor Scott. 
Funny because at first Fessy says so put Scottie up. JC says, NOOOOOOO. You dont put Scottie up. Not Tyler. I can talk to Tyler and influence him. 
Fessy saying Scottie is no big threat, I can beat him in anything.

8/17 cam 1/2 12:00am In HOH, JC retelling Hay how successful her hacker and HOH were. Funny.

• Love 2

Haleigh and JC got smashed off of Fessy's bottle of wine and killed it. They've been falling all over each other and laughing for the past hour.

The problem is Fessy had told Angela and Kaycee that they could each have a glass of wine tomorrow when he was going to open it (for the others to drink). They're not amused but Haleigh and JC just keep giggling and bumping into each other. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

unlike those flipping flippers who flip according to The Hive.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now they're talking about putting up Brett and Sam and BDing Tyler. They're all over the place. But I feel confident that in the end they will fuck up and no one from Level 6 will even be nommed come Thursday lol.

4 hours ago, leocadia said:

So rich, coming from Miss "I Will Not Be Entertaining One on Ones".  For someone who claims to not be playing and is so against people "sucking up", she is always the first one to cozy up to the new HOH.

LOL, as I was typing, she just told Fes she's not going to treat him any differently.

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

I think I hate him worse than Frankie, which I didn't think was possible.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Two things about Fessy's HoH room reveal. 

One: Fessy did the unforgivable and when he left the DR, he yelled "Who wants to see your boy's HoH room?" Ew. We're headed for a whole week of "your boy", aren't we? 

I just heart everyone here, and I think it's only partway due to the cold medicine and 102 fever (damn you, extremely accurate digital thermometer!)

• Love 2

Operation Best Friend failed miserably at its original intent (compel Bayleigh to nominate Scottie to spite Tyler), but it has hilariously worked out in so many other ways for Tyler as Haleigh now wants to make a deal with him that if he wins POV, that he not take down Scottie!

This season is insane.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, one more. Fessy got a bunch of Mountain Dew Code Red in his fridge but he doesn't like it. He just didn't know what to put down if he won, so he went with... something he isn't that  fond of? That seems like such a Fessy thing. 

So once I won something in a rock and roll radio station contest and after they announced my name, when they came back to get my information, they asked me who my favorite musical artist was (it *was* a rock station) and I went completely blank and blurted out "Reba McEntire." I have *no* idea why. I hate country music (heck, let's throw in western, too!) I made the mistake of telling my friends, and over the years I've gotten way too much Reba stuff. 

So I sympathize a little bit with Fessy and his Mountain Dew. 

• Love 3

This is...baffling. Fessy wants to take to make a deal with Tyler so he doesn't use veto on Scottie to get Scottie out,...Scottie who is their only real ally..Brett gets away clean slate for misting them all week and laughing behind their backs. My mind is blown. This is like watching a slow motion car wreck with children,,,,,,,,,

• Love 14
1 minute ago, bballbball said:

This is...baffling. Fessy wants to take to make a deal with Tyler so he doesn't use veto on Scottie to get Scottie out,...Scottie who is their only real ally..Brett gets away clean slate for misting them all week and laughing behind their backs. My mind is blown. This is like watching a slow motion car wreck with children,,,,,,,,,

It's like Little League, where the kids are always throwing *behind* the runner. 

• Love 2

Scottie has to put some work in and talk to Hayleigh asap. He needs to clear his name fully regain his trust. It's the only shot he has from Fessy's clouded idiocy. Him staying up in the HOH with her yesterday could be the nail in his coffin. Could've easily been avoided.