Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, mooses said:

Big Brother has to be hoping someone who won't nominate Tyler wins the Hacker competition, right? You know they want that footage of him whipping out his power during the Veto ceremony. The problem is that FOUETTE seems better at competitions in general. 

Maybe they'll play it safe and make it be a saving-people-in-water competition.

It is funny. He knows it's good for them because if one of them comes down, he can't go up and JC/Sam could maybe be the replacement and they have a chance to stay in tact. 

But they must be like WTF.

but they don't seem like WTF. That said, they trust (love) Tyler so much they believe him.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

When they do those tie breaker questions on the HOH comps I always get huge anxiety for them because there's no way I could even try to come up with a number under that much stress. I can't even do it watching the show lol

If you are a fan you probably come prepared knowing there are 3600 seconds in an hour and 86400 in a day for instance.   

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Oy!  Tell JC to get the fuck outta the room!  Surely she knows by now that he isn't trustworthy.  

It’s entirely possible Hay wants what she says in front of JC to be carried back to the other side; it’s called a disinformation campaign.

• Love 7

The one thing I do like about the Hacker Twist is that it's a secret. Of course, Hay blew that but it does add suspense to the game if used correctly. I think people learned to keep quiet this time around. At least, I think so. LOL!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
Just now, ByaNose said:

The one thing I do lik about the Hacker Twist is that it's a secret. Of course, Hay blew that but it does add suspense to the game if used correctly. I think people learned to keep quiet this time around. At least, I think so. LOL!!!!

I think it has LESS meaning as a secret now. If an L4 team member wins it, for instance, they wouldn't even bother hiding, would they?

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

The HOH crew thinks they remove beds when less people are left lol.

For a minute there I thought they were fans, when talking about the old key wheel.  Then the beds blew that notion out of my mind! 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:
20 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Oy!  Tell JC to get the fuck outta the room!  Surely she knows by now that he isn't trustworthy.  

It’s entirely possible Hay wants what she says in front of JC to be carried back to the other side; it’s called a disinformation campaign.

(Fingers crossed, dances in the nude to make this happen)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it has LESS meaning as a secret now. If an L4 team member wins it, for instance, they wouldn't even bother hiding, would they?

Point well taken. They could flaunt it but not say who is going up. It would drive Fessy nuts. LOL!!

Edited by ByaNose
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I mean, it's POSSIBLE, sure, but I doubt she's really thinking all THAT strategically. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

The one thing I do lik about the Hacker Twist is that it's a secret. Of course, Hay blew that but it does add suspense to the game if used correctly. I think people learned to keep quiet this time around. At least, I think so. LOL!!!!

I think this week we’ll know who wins. Unless it’s JC maybe. But L4 will all tell each other, and the Hive have no reason to keep it secret since they’re in power. 

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer. And make sure to scatter little breadcrumbs to get back to the other side and see who and where it leaks from.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Big Brother has to be hoping someone who won't nominate Tyler wins the Hacker competition, right? You know they want that footage of him whipping out his power during the Veto ceremony. The problem is that FOUETTE seems better at competitions in general. 

I don't think if The Hive win The Hacker they would put Tyler up. Hay wants him backdoored- she doesn't want him a chance to play in Veto and they know that. She mentioned she has an idea if they win The Hacker- I think it's to put JC up. 

• Love 1

I love that Brett is up in the HOH giggling with Rockstar. Such a bright spot of the season.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

The biggest shocker I can think of is Sam winning and putting up Tyler. And she's good at keeping a secret when she wants to. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think they would keep it a secret- Tyler told Kaycee that if he wins it he's pulling her down because they would think it was him automatically if he pulled down Angela. 

It was Tyler & Hay and one other person it was down to last week for The Hacker comp- do you guys remember who that third was? 

This better be a different comp- if they have another word thingy I'm going to scream- Hay has won 2 of those now. 

ETA: I looked it up- it was Scottie. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think if The Hive win The Hacker they would put Tyler up. Hay wants him backdoored- she doesn't want him a chance to play in Veto and they know that. She mentioned she has an idea if they win The Hacker- I think it's to put JC up. 

That's interesting. And would make it all the more dramatic if the Power App was used successfully. 

JC going wouldn't be bad for her game at all. She's probably his target if he's HOH (I'm mostly assuming this - I have trouble following all his whispers). He's way too close to Faysal. He's a number for L6 and their information rat. It'd be a bigger move than she thinks.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think they would keep it a secret- Tyler told Kaycee that if he wins it he's pulling her down because they would think it was him automatically if he pulled down Angela. 

It was Tyler & Hay and one other person it was down to last week for The Hacker comp- do you guys remember who that third was? 

This better be a different comp- if they have another word thingy I'm going to scream- Hay has won 2 of those now. 

It was Scottie. 

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

The biggest shocker I can think of is Sam winning and putting up Tyler. And she's good at keeping a secret when she wants to. 

Wow, good call. Yeah, she probably WOULD put up Tyler at this point. That'd be hilarious.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

After Haleigh said she felt good about her chances in Hacker and in competitions this week because the DR was asking her about what she thought she's good at.

I know, I know. Tin foil hat. But I was there when Rachel had to hold on the Brendon for a sudden Duo Veto.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

Yes, that pissed me off too: I really hate it when people act like heinous assholes and then play the race card when called out on it, and it's certainly not limited. I have cousins and relatives who pull this crap all the time against white people and it royally pisses me off. I have experienced plenty of racism, from white people and plenty of others, but if people are trying to calm me down and stop me from embarrassing myself publicly, it would never even occur to me to brand those people racists. (This also isn't limited to just the race card either; I've also encountered many gay men over the years who act hateful and vile and then try to play the homophobia card.)

My dislike of Bayleigh is not racially-motivated, and her skin colour has nothing to do with it. She was an asshole from her introduction (way to be service-minded there, Bayleigh), was somewhat less of one during the Swaggy reign, was becoming somewhat tolerable after he left, and then immediately catapulted herself to Queen of Assholeville after her HOH win. She has given a lot of viewers plenty of ammunition, and should be rightly called out on it.

The really irritating thing are all the fools on social media who have Bayleigh blinders on, bending over backwards in defense of their "Queen's" reprehensible behaviour, blaming all of her problems in the house on others, specifically naming the white houseguests as being racist. I believe someone in this very discussion called what was happening to Bayleigh a high-tech lynching. Like, are you fucking kidding? She did this all to herself, and she has no one else to blame. This is why ignorant fools like Bayleigh think the way they do: they're constantly placed on pedestals by people around them, and their egos and entitlement balloon out of control, and then they're egged on by people still proclaiming her "Queen Bay" for having to deal with all those mean, awful white people. How dare they not bow down and worship her royal beauty?

Fantastic post. Thank you. That is all.

• Love 6

I kinda want Operation Lone Wolf/Operation Pink Room HQ to work too well and I want Brett to flip over to The Hive - The Queen Bee's side. He's so much more enjoyable sitting around, shooting the shit with Rockstar, Haleigh, Scottie, and Faysal than he is with Angela and that crew. 

• Love 2

When they do those tie breaker questions on the HOH comps I always get huge anxiety for them because there's no way I could even try to come up with a number under that much stress. I can't even do it watching the show lol

But . . . they have a slate and chalk. The question usually asks them to express a length of time in seconds, so  . . . assuming you know approximately how long said event took place, how hard is it to multiply however many minutes by 60? I'm no math whiz either, and would probably mess it up if I had to do it my head, but if I have pen and paper (or slate and chalk, in this case), I could definitely do the simple equation. Rockstar couldn't even multiply 30 x 60 correctly. She had 1200. Geez.  I don't know how you get out of grade school if you can't do an equation that simple.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I kinda want Operation Lone Wolf/Operation Pink Room HQ to work too well and I want Brett to flip over to The Hive - The Queen Bee's side. He's so much more enjoyable sitting around, shooting the shit with Rockstar, Haleigh, Scottie, and Faysal than he is with Angela and that crew. 

Since RS husband thinks she'd do better with L4 maybe they can do a member swap. LOL.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

But . . . they have a slate and chalk. The question usually asks them to express a length of time in seconds, so  . . . assuming you know approximately how long said event took place, how hard is it to multiply however many minutes by 60? I'm no math whiz either, and would probably mess it up if I had to do it my head, but if I have pen and paper (or slate and chalk, in this case), I could definitely do the simple equation. Rockstar couldn't even multiply 30 x 60 correctly. She had 1200. Geez.  I don't know how you get out of grade school if you can't do an equation that simple.

I think I've heard her talking about it, saying she knew she looked like an idiot because she wrote that down and then put a different answer, knowing the math didn't add up. Her rationale was that she wanted to put something lower in case Angela went over.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So if George Michael had a baby with... George Michael... waitadamnminute....

I was speed scrolling, saw this bit of genius, and knew it was you before I scrolled back up to see the avatar. Is that weird?

43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

About the hacker comp, Rockstar: "I hope it's not math. That's my kryptonite."

No shit. 

38 minutes ago, Wings said:

I am getting a kick out of their math phobia.  They are not going to ask you square roots for fuck sake.  

ETA.  RS says she hasn't counted money in a long time!!  LOL

I'm the Giles of my team ("There should be more math - this could be mathier!"), but friends have assured me that for unmath people, multiplication might as well be square roots. I can't quite wrap my head around it, but I believe them!

31 minutes ago, Wings said:

Oh Fessy, please stop sharing what you think politics are all about.  It is not a good look for you. 

I shouldn't ask, but what was he blathering about??

19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The HOH crew thinks they remove beds when less people are left lol.

Am I crazy (on this particular topic, ha!), or do they actually do this? Don't they shut down one of the bedrooms entirely at some point in the season?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I hate to defend Rockstar (although she's better again now that she's away from Bayleigh - they really fed into each other's ugly sides) but this would be me 100%. And I was in one of those gifted student programs all the way through elementary school and my parents were asked three times if they could skip me ahead two grades. I was good at hiding my calculator inside my desk for the math part of my classes but my bad math skills always reared its ugly head on my test scores.

I can break that equation down to 3X6 = 18 (I counted that three times to make sure that was right) but those 0s? I never know what to do with those.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I hate to defend Rockstar (although she's better again now that she's away from Bayleigh - they really fed into each other's ugly sides) but this would be me 100%. And I was in one of those gifted student programs all the way through elementary school and my parents were asked three times if they could skip me ahead two grades. I was good at hiding my calculator inside my desk for the math part of my classes but my bad math skills always reared its ugly head on my test scores.

I can break that equation down to 3X6 = 18 (I counted that three times to make sure that was right) but those 0s? I never know what to do with those.

I make it a rule to give as many as possible to the ladies.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Wings said:

Where is Sam?  In her cupboard in the storage room, maybe?  

Nah, she’s out back of the nearest Taco Bell, sharing a smoke with Jenn City. During her season Jenn City was often allowed to slip out to the Taco Bell to have a smoke. She convinced the DR it “calmed her nerves” and they’re giving Sam the same consideration. Jenn is regaling Sam with stories about her season-Sam enjoys the Frank Farting stories the most.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Wings said:

f you are a fan you probably come prepared knowing there are 3600 seconds in an hour and 86400 in a day for instance.   

But my problem would be how long the competition lasted - remembering to pay attention or maybe not even knowing exactly how long it lasted. 

• Love 4
Just now, mooses said:

Danielle Reyes would probably not be considered the player she is today if she had the quick, canned DR snippets. 

THIS!  And I never understood how she was this 'player' when all she did was call Roddy the devil and had that fight with Sheryl over Gerry who didn't wash his hands.

• Love 2

I wish they at least had some live DR sessions a la BBOT. You could at least see the wheels turning in their heads, see their thought process. 

I should count my blessings and be thankful that there's a lot less DR screaming this season, I guess.

• Love 4
Just now, mooses said:

I wish they at least had some live DR sessions a la BBOT. You could at least see the wheels turning in their heads, see their thought process. 

I should count my blessings and be thankful that there's a lot less DR screaming this season, I guess.

Yeah, that was best part of OTT. The LIVE DR's were helpful for the viewers to understand how they really felt.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

THIS!  And I never understood how she was this 'player' when all she did was call Roddy the devil and had that fight with Sheryl over Gerry who didn't wash his hands.

The Marcellas Veto situation alone was amazing! Legendary. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, mooses said:

And then acting like nobody tells her what to do

RE:  Sam - not only does she get mad that she isn't included on game plans, but she positively bristles whenever anyone tries to tell her "what to do."  It's a no-win situation.   Way back in the first week when she was a robot, Rachel was trying to comfort her and she said "but I'm better than everybody!"  I think that statement defines her entire perception of everything.  It;s always about her and how great she is in comparison with everyone else on earth.  

Sorry this is so late, just catching up on last nights feeds/posts since my wifi went wonky last night. 

• Love 7