Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Wish I could feel sorry for her, but Rachel did it to herself. Never volunteer to go on the block ya fruit loop dingus. 

She didn't volunteer, she just foolishly said she was "okay with it" when Bayleigh asked her if she could put her up as a pawn. 

I feel bad for her, but at the same time, Brett was also in her alliance, so if you're loyal to an alliance, why is it that bad if they chose a different member of the alliance? 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Angela is a fucking bitch!!

I can’t believe she had the nerve to say that their final 2 was as irrelevant as Rachel was in week 2.

• Love 8

Outting the alliance was senseless. It almost guarantees Bay uses her power to change the nominations. L6 does not have enough votes to keep one of their own. They lose someone.

Just now, missyb said:

Outting the alliance was senseless. It almost guarantees Bay uses her power to change the nominations. L6 does not have enough votes to keep one of their own. They lose someone.

Yea it was dumb. You keep that shit quiet and flush it out! Now bayleigh is almost forced to use it 

• Love 2

Ok, that was one of my favourite exit interviews ever. That was so damn good. Rachel deserves to be this upset. It's nice to see such raw exit interviews this season. Usually, people are let in before the eviction if they're gone so they have time to compose themselves. While this time around, four out of five of the evictions have been so damn powerful. Sorry Steve, but I don't remember your interview.

• Love 23

LOL at Angela calling someone else irrelevant! Really Angela? Half of the people who watch (non-feed watchers) don't know who you are, and the other half can barely tell you apart from Hayleigh and Rachel...

• Love 21