Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Exit Wounds

Kane’s attempt to prove himself useful tests Wonkru’s allegiance to Octavia. Madi faces an unexpected threat inside Wonkru, forcing Clarke to make an unlikely ally.

I know some said they think Gaia's the driving force behind Octavia, but it looks like she's not as loyal to her as we thought. She still about the old ways where a true Nightblood is the Commander. Also it looks cannibalism is what happened since none of them will say what they did even when they wanted to defect. 

That's the thing with kids Clarke, you gotta watch them all times otherwise they will do something dumb. I wonder how long it will be before Octavia wants to kill Madi. Even if she doesn't want to be Commander, there are people that will want her to be. 

So I liked the episode ok but I' having a lot of trouble with all these new dynamics I'm supposed to buy into, it's just not working for me idk.  I think part of the problem is that I watched seasons 1-4 within the last few weeks so it feels like such an abrupt change in season 5 with these new alliances/loyalties.  I guess my main problem is Echo and the more I try to like her it has the opposite affect on me.  Plus now with Skikru and Wonkru and Clarke very isolated except for Madi and it just is getting boring for me I guess?  Like all the character interactions I used to love are missing, except for Bellamy and Clark.  Hopefully I start to enjoy the episodes more. we will see.  :)

• Love 1

Wow, so Bellamy/Echo is not only a super hot but also super emotionally charged. Thanks for everything Becho this episode, show! That was amazing! Echo was amazing!

Poor Bellamy, though. Your little sister is a crazy psycho cult leader who murders her own people, your girlfriend is in horrible danger on the enemy territory without you and your kind of BFF cares only for her daughter and nothing else.

Dyioza continues to be my favorite character. She's just so practical about everything.

Yay, Memori teamwork, relationship talks and capturing the enemy!

Wonkru are all crazy assholes, and Octavia is the main crazy. She's just so disgusting right now, I can't deal with her actions and her moronic minions. I mean, I'm glad Bellamy kicked her ass a little and told her how it is but it was not as satisfying as it should be. The fact that Gaia is a reasonable one was a plot twist I didn't see coming.

• Love 3

"Sometimes there are no good decisions."  That's surprisingly optimistic of you, Clarke.  Because if there is one thing that I've learn from this show is that there are never good decisions on The 100: just the ones that suck a little less then others.

Should have known that it would take using his electric collar as a bomb to get Murphy and Emori all hot and bothered.  Oh, you two!  And they've got a prisoner now!

Whelp, good news is that Octavia won't kill Madi.  Bad news is that she's totally going to turn her into her own little solider.  This is why you never let your children go off unsupervised, Clarke!  Plus tonight showed that Octavia is certainly not against killing her own people if need be.

After being indifferent to her mainly in the past, Echo stepped up tonight.  Tasya Teles is certainly earning her regular status this season.

I'm still not feeling Becho but after this episode I'm definitely warming up to Echo herselff. She's one smart assassin/spy and I respect the fact that she would rather go it alone than give up the defectors. The 100 has a lot of failings but I like how it writes for its female characters because they're usually individuals with their own motivations first and foremost. The male characters suffer from Sexy Lamp Syndrome, hello Lincoln, more than the female ones. I'd rather neither did but it's unusual to find it this way round especially on a CW show.

So Bellamy with his 6 years of training beat the mighty Bloodreina when trained from birth Grounders couldn't.

Gaia was a surprise, it looks like Octavia might be the one driving the crazy train after all. I'm looking forward to the Wanheda, Bloodreina showdown, Madi might not want to be Commander but there's not going to stop other people from wanting her to be and Clarke isn't going to react well to anything that puts her daughter in danger.

• Love 4

Other than plot convenience, have they explained why after 6 years that the farms in the bunker will suddenly quit producing ?

Was all that food that the Eligius crew sent over from Shallow Valley just randomly growing ?  I highly doubt it. And I doubt the local Whole Foods was open.
Plus, there's no way they had fresh produce on the ship in orbit.

Clarke continues to have the worst poker face -- everyone seems to know when she's lying.

1 hour ago, patchwork said:

The 100 has a lot of failings

It really does --  it's a pretty long list.

Liked Murphy/Emori taking out the Eligius crew members that were tracking them.

I'm enjoying Becho, and Echo, a lot. I think what Bellamy told Octavia made a whole lot of sense. They have all done some pretty shitty things but for what they thought was the right reasons at the time. Echo seems pretty awesome, despite her decisions last season. It's a real shame Octavia has turned into some soulless monster that she can't see much reason. 

Monty's still the moral compass. I love him pointing out that Octavia's willing to kill defectors and how they're turning into the bad guys for letting it happen. I do absolutely love Spacekru. They've really done a great job at showing how close they are. Bellamy seems to be disappointed with his sister so he seems to be siding more with Spacekru, which is nice. Monty and Echo's goodbye was so super sweet. Now, have them reunite with Raven, Murphy, and Emori! 

Speaking of Memori, they're together, kicking ass, and taking hostages! Good for them! They've been more productive than Wonkru! I'm also glad that Emori got his shock collar off. Unfortunately, now Echo has the shock collar on. Are we playing Ring Around the Shock Collar now? Is Bellamy going to get one next? 

Diyoza is actually really great. Can we keep her around forever? Now that Memori has the one person willing to lead the turn on her, maybe she can finally get some real shit done. 

Ok, Gaia's actions surprised me, but I'm glad they're going all in with villainness Bloodraina. It's a real shame, however, to see how much Miller and Niylah have changed in the six years. Miller, especially, is so cold toward Clarke and Bellamy, as if they're total strangers to him. He managed to stay on the good side for four seasons, and now he feels like a new character. Niylah's a little more of the same, but she's also more indebted to Octavia and Wonkru. Perhaps Clarke should have let Gaia kill her, but Madi probably would have gone to Octavia regardless. Though, at least she seems less enarmoured with Octavia by the end of the episode. Not by much, but a little, and it does seem like she really did do it for Clarke. Still, teenagers, what are you going to do about them? 

I'm convinced Octavia will, eventually, try to kill Madi, especially once Wonkru learns the truth and they truly turn on Octavia. We know Octavia will try to kill her, and hopefully we see a Wanheda/Bloodraina epic fight scene. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AudienceofOne said:

I shall dub this the Episode of Random Hookups. 

It'd be Episode of Random Hookups if Clarke hooked up with Nyialah, I think. This way it's just Episode of Regular Hookups.

"So Bellamy with his 6 years of training beat the mighty Bloodreina when trained from birth Grounders couldn't."

She was also fighting him one handed and having just gotten over an infection. So I don't know how much stock I'd put in that.

I've always thought that Echo was an interesting character. Almost like Azgeda's own version of Clarke, willing to do anything to save her people. Her and Bellemy are all kinds of complimentary (and hot) as a couple, so she better not die. This show has done a great job at not caving into the fandom shippers' demands and focused on story (unlike other CW shows Cough*TVD, recent ep of TO, Arrow, et*cough) so it would be a shame to see that change now. Plus, they promised no love triangle this season.

I'm getting more and more intrigued by what happened during the dark year. It seems to be what fundamentally changed Octavia and made her followers almost cultish in regards to them. Did someone mess with farm stations food supply, forcing Wonkru to turn cannibal during the wait to grow more food? Did Octavia feed them her baby? You've got me, show. I really wanna know....

And who's this family Nylah was talking about?

Love Charmaigne. New I would once I saw who was cast as her (Unpopular opinion: I loved Carrie on Banshee. Bad-ass moms are my catnip)

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Gwen-Stacys said:

I'm getting more and more intrigued by what happened during the dark year.

Well, the fandom thinks it's either a major, 1-year-long power outage or cannibalism. But knowing the show it's be some nonsense, like "We had to kill some elderly people, three of them, maybe, idk". I still firmly believe they're going to wight-wash Octavia in that "Dark Year" episode.

• Love 2

Its possible since they are making it such a big deal by keeping it secret. Its bound to be a disappointing answer. 

Madi better watch her back. Octavia is only keeping the secret because it threatens her. She already had defectors and I'm sure their are more like Gaia that still believe in the old ways, even if they choose Octavia in the bunker. Having a true born Nightblood is a bigger threat to her leadership than anything else. Her loyal crazies don't seem to be that many. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Diyoza is actually really great.

I don't know what to think of Diyoza--she seems smart and willing to take a more reasonable approach than her cold-blooded murdering crew, but it would help to learn more about her background and how she came to be the leader of the prison ship. We haven't seen any other female prisoners or crew, and I find it hard to believe that the testosterone and just plain meanness of the others would let her take charge unless there was a really good reason. 

52 minutes ago, Gwen-Stacys said:

Did Octavia feed them her baby?

Now that would be an interesting (though horrible) flashback. It actually kind of makes sense that something like that could inspire total loyalty to Octavia (because it would demonstrate her putting loyalty to Wonkru above the strongest human relationship). But I think that would be too extreme for this show/network.

6 minutes ago, Paloma said:

We haven't seen any other female prisoners or crew, and I find it hard to believe that the testosterone and just plain meanness of the others would let her take charge unless there was a really good reason. 

There were a lot of women in the Shallow Valley PrisonKru camp.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CooperTV said:
1 hour ago, Paloma said:

We haven't seen any other female prisoners or crew, and I find it hard to believe that the testosterone and just plain meanness of the others would let her take charge unless there was a really good reason. 

There were a lot of women in the Shallow Valley PrisonKru camp.

I did notice some women there, but wasn't sure where they came from. I guess I was confused by the initial scenes on the prison ship and their landing, when it just seemed to be Diyoza, a few male prisoners, and the crew member (lieutenant) who was helping them. Are we to assume that there was a large group of male and female prisoners/miners who were already awake, in addition to the prisoners who were in cryosleep?

3 minutes ago, Paloma said:

Are we to assume that there was a large group of male and female prisoners/miners who were already awake, in addition to the prisoners who were in cryosleep?

I think the awkward time-skip between the ending of 5.04 and 5.05 is at fault here. It goes like this behind the scenes after Murphy and Raven shut down the cryosleep chamber: all the prisoners woke up, then Murphy and Raven were captured, moved to Earth along with the all prisoners, they camped in the Eden, then there's a beginning of 5.05.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Gwen-Stacys said:

"So Bellamy with his 6 years of training beat the mighty Bloodreina when trained from birth Grounders couldn't."

She was also fighting him one handed and having just gotten over an infection. So I don't know how much stock I'd put in that.

I'm sure she'll blame the infection, but the more I think about it, the more I'd label it a legit win. (I do still roll my eyes over her beating the Grounders though.) Between the two of them, it is quite possible he has more training than her now. He likely had less to do day to day than she did over the past 6 years, leaving more time for training. Both have had essentially the same length of time to train. Add in the usual strength and size issues, then you have what he pointed out: How full on do her people really fight her? Beyond his comment suggesting they don't, there is Octavia and her leadership style, if we can call it that. I sure wouldn't risk beating her.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keely said:

I'm sure she'll blame the infection, but the more I think about it, the more I'd label it a legit win. (I do still roll my eyes over her beating the Grounders though.) Between the two of them, it is quite possible he has more training than her now. He likely had less to do day to day than she did over the past 6 years, leaving more time for training. Both have had essentially the same length of time to train. Add in the usual strength and size issues, then you have what he pointed out: How full on do her people really fight her? Beyond his comment suggesting they don't, there is Octavia and her leadership style, if we can call it that. I sure wouldn't risk beating her.

I also tend to agree... 50+ lb. of extra muscle mass and probably six+ inches of reach matter a LOT in close combat. I know the show loves its gender equality but this is basic bio-mechanics. You need a huge disparity in skill level (or armament) to overcome that big of an edge. In real life Bellamy's mass and reach are a nearly insurmountable advantage to overcome if they're similarly armed and the bigger combatant has had any degree of training. That's the reason most combat-like sports have weight classes... the best lightweight isn't ever going to beat even a mediocre heavyweight in an otherwise fair fight.

I also think its worth remembering that about five times as much time has passed between season 4 and 5 as passed between all of seasons 1-4 combined. That's a LOT of time hanging out on a space station with nothing to do but train with Echo (who might not be as good as Octavia was still good and would have to get better to keep ahead of Bellamy as he improved as well). The food situation up on the station may not have been especially tasty, but appears to have been more than sufficient to keep them in good health and the space crew were probably more generally aware of the need for various micro-nutrients to stay in good health while those living in the bunker were going to half-rations within the first month and killed off nearly a quarter of their population in subsequent years and were still on the brink of starvation (when your primary concern is getting enough calories, micro-nutrients probably took a backseat) by the time they got released. That will do a huge number on your health.

ETA: Combat training and building up muscle mass is also something that is fairly energy intensive in terms of caloric intake. You just can't train as hard when you're on a diet just above the level of starvation as you can when your belly is always full. /ETA

Octavia may be the toughest and most skilled of the people down in the bunker, but that's only relative to people in the same malnourished state. Against someone who's been getting three squares for the last half decade, has had a lot of free time to train with a reasonably competent instructor and has the aforementioned mass and reach advantages she's going to be outmatched. Bellamy doesn't actually need to have been better trained than Octavia (and he's basically got six years to her seven at this point), he just needed to be well enough trained that Octavia's greater skill wasn't sufficient to overcome Bellamy's advantages in mass and reach.

Edited by Chris24601
  • Love 8

Octavia was also injured and was only using one arm. So that's another advantage to Bellamy. Although Octavia's lucky she got her lacky to leave, that would not look good in her already weakened state if someone saw her get beat by Bellamy. Which is why Clarke was right to be worried about Madi. The Bunkerkru may be looking for new leadership now that they are not stuck following the Wonkru cult. 

9 hours ago, CooperTV said:

It'd be Episode of Random Hookups if Clarke hooked up with Nyialah, I think. This way it's just Episode of Regular Hookups.

It wasn't who they were hooking up with that was random. It was the where and when that was random. 

6 hours ago, CooperTV said:

I think the awkward time-skip between the ending of 5.04 and 5.05 is at fault here. It goes like this behind the scenes after Murphy and Raven shut down the cryosleep chamber: all the prisoners woke up, then Murphy and Raven were captured, moved to Earth along with the all prisoners, they camped in the Eden, then there's a beginning of 5.05.

And now Wonku is back at the bunker in Polis. I spend a lot of this season trying to work out where everybody is and how they got here. Also, where the magical apple tree is growing. I think everybody should camp out under that Magic Tree in Mystic Valley. 

15 hours ago, CooperTV said:

Dyioza continues to be my favorite character. She's just so practical about everything.

Finally somebody mentioned food and skillsets. 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Its possible since they are making it such a big deal by keeping it secret. Its bound to be a disappointing answer. 

It would be funny if the writers were despondent that fandom had decided it was cannibalism but they know their big reveal that a bunch of people were really depressed and committed suicide during the Dark Year was coming up.

I'm a little distracted by how much Echo has assimilated to Spacekru.  There is no trace of Grounder left in her style, appearance, or demeanor.  I get why Skykru assimilated.  Octavia forced everyone to become Wonkru.  But Bellamy and Echo look a little too much like a matched set with no hint of differing backgrounds.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Maybe because I already could never stand Abby( who got her husband spaced and let a teenage boy take the brunt of her daughter's hate for it)  as she's so obsessively yet understandably concerned only about her kid is to the detriment of everything else around her... That Clarke lying for Maddie rubbed me the wrong way... Also her and Bellamy's attitude was drenched in hypocrisy and privilege... The two of them committed genocide on the mountain... Bellamy massacred tons of grounders with pike... Clarke sided with Lexi to the detriment if skykru... Then sided with skykru to the detriment of Lexa.... Same thing with Roan of Azgeda... And after like two days they got their noses turned all the way up @ Octavia... I wish when she so smugly called Octavia "Bloodreina" that nilah woulda been... What was that Wanheda??....  Them six years in the valley musta made her forget her body count

1 hour ago, UNOSEZ said:

Maybe because I already could never stand Abby( who got her husband spaced and let a teenage boy take the brunt of her daughter's hate for it)  as she's so obsessively yet understandably concerned only about her kid is to the detriment of everything else around her... That Clarke lying for Maddie rubbed me the wrong way... Also her and Bellamy's attitude was drenched in hypocrisy and privilege... The two of them committed genocide on the mountain... Bellamy massacred tons of grounders with pike... Clarke sided with Lexi to the detriment if skykru... Then sided with skykru to the detriment of Lexa.... Same thing with Roan of Azgeda... And after like two days they got their noses turned all the way up @ Octavia... I wish when she so smugly called Octavia "Bloodreina" that nilah woulda been... What was that Wanheda??....  Them six years in the valley musta made her forget her body count

But, like someone pointed out to her, at least when they committed atrocities they did it with the best of their own people in mind. Octavia doesn't even have that excuse because she's doing everything she can to maintain her grip on power. Her pursuits are entirely selfish and self-serving. Incorporating Madi into Wonkru is Octavia ensuring Madi's loyalty to her, and any uprising on behalf of Madi as the new Commander would give Octavia "just" cause to execute Madi for treason. It's quite obviously a way to get another contender out of the way, which is what Clarke tried to prevent by lying about her blood.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Considering that Bellamy's main argument was that his crimes were able to be forgiven so why wouldn't Echo's, then I don't get your point. Octavia banished Echo because Echo had the audacity to commit a crime against her. Bellamy was pointing out the hypocrisy of that decision in the context of the fact that other, bigger crimes had been committed. And he was right.

I don't want to go boards on boards but I'm a bit tired of everyone acting as though Clarke's actions are the worst when in the overall scheme of things her "atrocities"  were truly unavoidable in the context of that situation. Clarke has not committed an action I can think of that isn't ethically defensible, even if we could argue over its morality. But in the end, if the moral decision ends up with everybody being brutally slaughtered then... well, that's where the basis of an argument over morality begins. Which, of course, was the point of the show (back when it was actually good).

Given a genuine choice between violence and dialogue, Clarke chooses dialogue. Her main problem is that she expects others to responds to situations like she does, which smacks of entitlement and ethnocentrism. In comparison, Octavia chose full assimilation enabling her to bring everybody together in a way that Clarke never could. But now she's a dictator who believes that keeping power is more important than how she wields that power.

All of this is why, on paper, this is still an awesome and intelligent show. It's just that it keeps overreaching.

But it's also why I find the 'Clarke is awful and everything she does is terrible' argument extremely shallow. Clarke protects. It's what she does. It's just that now she's protecting one child instead of 100. Octavia believes she's protecting her people but she's actually just protecting herself. And she probably always was. She's a child in need of a family, not a true leader. And that's why her current actions are judged more harshly than others because they're the actions of a true monster - a child who never had to grow up.

I found it interesting how she responded to both Bellamy and Clarke. Bellamy is the overbearing big brother who's constantly telling her what to do. But Clarke is her Mum who she rebels against but also needs to feel safe. That's why she's threatened by Bellamy but not by Clarke.

• Love 6
On 6/5/2018 at 10:50 PM, Sakura12 said:

That's the thing with kids Clarke, you gotta watch them all times otherwise they will do something dumb. I wonder how long it will be before Octavia wants to kill Madi. Even if she doesn't want to be Commander, there are people that will want her to be. 

In a way it's kind of funny that maybe Clarke knows how Abby feels now. You try to be the adult, you try to make a plan, you try to keep your kid safe, and then your kid nukes the plan and says, "I did it because it was in your best interest!"

That said, I do appreciate that the episode was able to show us that Clarke did the smart thing and tried to get out of there before anyone figured out that Madi was a real night blood, and how that plan got foiled so that this much more interesting plot development could happen.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:57 AM, Gwen-Stacys said:

I'm getting more and more intrigued by what happened during the dark year. It seems to be what fundamentally changed Octavia and made her followers almost cultish in regards to them. Did someone mess with farm stations food supply, forcing Wonkru to turn cannibal during the wait to grow more food? Did Octavia feed them her baby? You've got me, show. I really wanna know....

I want to know too! (And I'm confused because I was originally willing to accept what we were shown as the explanation for why so many people were dead and everyone worshiped Octavia. I would have gone along with it without another mystery, but okay -- I'm hooked on this mystery.)

On 6/6/2018 at 8:40 AM, CooperTV said:

Well, the fandom thinks it's either a major, 1-year-long power outage or cannibalism. But knowing the show it's be some nonsense, like "We had to kill some elderly people, three of them, maybe, idk". I still firmly believe they're going to wight-wash Octavia in that "Dark Year" episode.

Slightly disagree. I think, knowing this show, it'll be something like "the ghosts of the people who first built the nuclear bombs downloaded themselves into the power grid and started taking over people's minds."

On 6/6/2018 at 5:14 PM, AudienceofOne said:

It wasn't who they were hooking up with that was random. It was the where and when that was random. 

This! Both of those incidents seems really inappropriately timed. I was really taken aback by it. Outside of that, I'm intrigued by the interest PrisonKru's leader is taking in Kane. Not sure where that plot line's headed.

I think octavia has done a decent job... She got a bunch if rival factions who all more or less hated each other to live in a very confined space with dwindling resources for 6 years.. And most of the ppl are alive... Two minutes outta the bunker and she's got her brother and Clarke acting super judgy... She's got a new enemy with superior firepower... Kane has already teamed up with diyoza and her hyper violent friends... The woman who tried to kill her.. Her ppl... Her brother more than once is now shacked up with him and there is barely any land to live on... That's a lot to deal with... So her using some of the defectors to get echo on board safely was a smart play... As was getting maddie on board... She's not perfect and I know the show will do what it can to make us agree with Clarke and Bellamy... But for what she was given... Not half bad

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SourK said:

This! Both of those incidents seems really inappropriately timed.

I kind of disagree with thia. Memori trying hooking up after they commit some sort of criminal act/act of violence is a classic Memori. And Becho should have happened on screen at some point in time in a scene that is entirely about them, not about Clarke feeling disconnect from Bellamy and others. I'm glad they cut "I lover her" from Bellamy/Octavia scene, though, because that'd be awkward story-wise. But we now know that Bellamy and Echo love each other with the help of the "show don't tell" storytelling.

• Love 1

I don't really think what Octavia is doing is all that bad compared to what others have done in the past. I do however think the show has managed it make it seem like she is a bad leader when Kane is out there betraying his people because he didn't like how things were being done. And, he is protecting his druggie of a Doctor girlfriend. 

• Love 1
On 6/7/2018 at 4:52 PM, UNOSEZ said:

I love this show but one thing that always gets me sooooo raw is the freaking self righteousness. So this episode with Clarke throwing around her stank look all over the place really got me wanting to give her a good smack. Clark has always bugged me. I love the show so I take Clark and what seems to be a growing theme of her making decisions for the whole world ON THE REGULAR in stride. For the most part I have to force myself to root for her but in this situation I found her absolutely inappropriate judgmental attitude extremely distasteful!!! 

The minute she spit out Bloodreina in that bullshit stank tone I was like GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WANHEDA!!!!!! You've got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I can handle Bellamy's distressed reaction a bit more cause it's mixed with true concern over his SISTER and what's happened to her and not just about judging her. It's more out of concern and angst than it is condemning. I also thought about the Mountain Men and Bellamy massacring the Grounders. Not for nothing but I still admire THE FUCK outta Octavia!!!! That bitch held shit down better than Bellamy or Clarke EVER did!! Now I'm praying that they yank her from the point of no return and the writers don't decide to make her an irredeemable character because that would be all kinds of bullshit considering what every other character has gotten away with.  At least Octavia has always acted on love, honor, loyalty and bravery. Bellamy and Clarke have made straight up SELFFISH decisions in the past and also gave in to SELF SERVING antics at one time or another. 

Octavia was absolutely FORCED into her current role through circumstances that outweighed even the toughest of decisions that Clarke, Bellamy, Jaha, and rest have had to face. They BETTER not make my girl the Anti-Christ cause that would completely ruin this show for me.

• Love 1
On 6/5/2018 at 11:48 PM, Thundercatmary said:

So I liked the episode ok but I' having a lot of trouble with all these new dynamics I'm supposed to buy into, it's just not working for me idk.  I think part of the problem is that I watched seasons 1-4 within the last few weeks so it feels like such an abrupt change in season 5 with these new alliances/loyalties.  I guess my main problem is Echo and the more I try to like her it has the opposite affect on me.  Plus now with Skikru and Wonkru and Clarke very isolated except for Madi and it just is getting boring for me I guess?  Like all the character interactions I used to love are missing, except for Bellamy and Clark.  Hopefully I start to enjoy the episodes more. we will see.  :)

Same. I just couldn’t get through this episode and had I not binged the entire series prior, I wonder if I’d be feeling differently about it. I was so excited to catch up in time for season 5 to air, but it doesn’t feel like the same show anymore.