Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, kimberleycrump said:

New trailer for the season!

The drama.............How much is scripted?  Last season when Brennan was cut she said it was the end of the road, and she was done.  Was she drafted for the drama and to be comeback girl.  I do hope she makes it cause I can't take her being cut the third time.

Watching Dayton cry after the cut was heartbreaking.  And I have no doubt that Victoria will make it after watching this trailer.

As to the FBI flub, that's pretty stupid.   In all these prep classes, could they hand out some civics 101.  There's also lots of shows and movies the FBI is portrayed in.  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Lexusprincess said:

The drama.............How much is scripted?  Last season when Brennan was cut she said it was the end of the road, and she was done.  Was she drafted for the drama and to be comeback girl.  I do hope she makes it cause I can't take her being cut the third time.

Watching Dayton cry after the cut was heartbreaking.  And I have no doubt that Victoria will make it after watching this trailer.

As to the FBI flub, that's pretty stupid.   In all these prep classes, could they hand out some civics 101.  There's also lots of shows and movies the FBI is portrayed in.  

I know...Dayton looked so upset :(  and Brennan....I can't handle a third cut for her. Just take her already!!

• Love 10
(edited)

It's mean, but I hope Victoria gets cut too, so she and Dayton can commiserate with each other. I don't want Victoria to make it since Dayton didn't. 

Edited by Jennv
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I know...Dayton looked so upset :(  and Brennan....I can't handle a third cut for her. Just take her already!!

Besides Meagan F, I believe Brennan is the only other TCC how made to TC a 3rd time. I don't want to see her cut again; I also hope she makes it. It could be a great storyline; 3 times a charm.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Smplsimon said Victoria is in no matter what and I tend to believe her/him. 

Looks like it’s another year of shoving their fave Kashara in the viewers face.  

Go away Melissa!!   You suck ass balls. 

I’ve been super surprised about their willingness to cut insiders. Allie was best friends with Charlotte’s daughter...they cut her. Dayton is best friends with Kelli’s daughter, mom is an alumni and on staff with DCC...they cut her. Holly and Erica were superstars show group members who were literally the faces of the franchise...they cut them. Meredith Oden was a legacy whose mom cheered with Judy...didn’t make it to training camp her first time.  

• Love 7

CMT really doesn't care 2 cents about these girls.  No girl wants to have a video of her ugly crying on national TV.  Why didn't they show girls being interviewed that got some really hard questions correct instead of hurting sweet Reagan for a wrong answer?  CMT runs this whole show and they seem to be getting meaner and meaner just for ratings.  It takes guts and courage to audition for DCC, why can't they applaud the girls that tried out instead of humiliating them.  This is exactly why very few girls audition for DCC anymore.  I hope we don't have to watch Tina on the show but I have a feeling we will see her being interviewed.  Victoria is only 18 years old, wonder if Tina told her to wink, I really didn't care for the wink.  You can tell how much Kelli loves Kashara in this trailer.   I would like to see the positive things the girls are doing not all the negative things they come up with.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I get a girl mentally freezing on some things, especially things that aren't exactly common knowledge, but, as one poster said upthread, the FBI has not only been all over the media lately (due to the investigation AND Trump talking about it), but also in movies, television shows and popular fiction.  Heck, if she turned on ANY national news program, the FBI would have popped up in at least one story a week, if not more.  Watching local, state and national news programs as well as reading newspapers should practically be an everyday occurrence for these girls. 

Why show cuts (or possible cuts) in the trailers?  That isn't fair for the girls who got shown, especially Dayton, and, as far as I know, past trailers have shown girls get upset about things, but possible and/or confirmed cuts have never been shown in a trailer before. 

As for cutting legacies, only two, possibly three legacies were never at risk for being cut, IMO.  All the others weren't treated as legacies.  They were treated like almost every other girl that made Training Camp, on her own merits.  Cassie was never at risk for being cut.  Victoria isn't likely to be cut (unless she shamelessly trades on her mom being besties with Kelli and/or has MAJOR attitude problems and, even then, she's not likely to be cut, even when such things would get others shown the door).  Sam (Kelli's daughter) was the only other legacy who was likely to never be cut, but that's only if she decides to audition and that won't happen unless she changes her mind at some point in the future.  Every one of the girls you mentioned, even Dayton her first year, had various other reasons that could be pointed to as a reason for why they were cut besides the fact that they were legacies.  Unfortunately, this year, I don't see a reason (unless you want conspiracy theories related to CMT and I'm not about to go there right now) to really have cut Dayton unless one takes into account the rumors that she really had an I-don't-really-give-a-crap attitude about being in Training Camp/about the DCC (which I don't buy, but that may be how she came across to some people) and that the uniform didn't fit her very well. 

At least they seemed to have at least one choreographer on the judging panel that knows not only what the DCC are looking for in terms of dance, but what a trained dancer should look like and a better-than-general idea of how they should be able to move at this level of performance.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

My hubby and I were in Dallas for a little gettaway over the weekend. We visited all the places on the show like Java Me Up, the Verrandah Club and Kitty’s. We’re such groupies!?

We even went to Valley Ranch to see what it looked like. It’s all fenced off now, including the entrance security booth. Looks a bit sad. But you can still see where the girls used to walk in the front of the building for panel interviews. It’s smack dab in the middle of a residential neighborhood. 

We toured both AT&T Stadium and the Star. We did not see any of the DCC or TCC, BUT we did see JAY! My hubby and I were on the tail end of our tour group. I turned around and saw him down the hall in his fatigues.

Of course I gave a little shriek like an idiot and said “It’s Jay Johnson!” He got a big grin on his face and waved before walking to the door. I wish I’d had more couth to ask for a picture but the tour guide had told us if we saw any NFL players we were not allowed to photograph or talk to them. I probably could have gotten a photo of Jay, though. 

I did have the honor of meeting Lisa Dobson, the DCC uniform lady. We have been Facebook friends for a few years. When I told her I was coming to Dallas, she graciously offered to meet up with us. It was great to finally meet her. She is just as funny and kind in person as she is on the show. She is working hard on uniforms for the upcoming cameo shoot.

If you ever do visit Dallas, tour the stadium and the Star. It is well worth it!

That was so sweet of Lisa to meet up with you!  She has always seemed to be a very nice lady.  Now I can't remember - who came back to training camp for the second time after being cut the year before - at uniform fittings, Lisa brought out her uniform from the year before and made a comment about the girl getting to keep it hopefully or something like that???  Natalie?  She seems glad to see them all come back again.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

That was so sweet of Lisa to meet up with you!  She has always seemed to be a very nice lady.  Now I can't remember - who came back to training camp for the second time after being cut the year before - at uniform fittings, Lisa brought out her uniform from the year before and made a comment about the girl getting to keep it hopefully or something like that???  Natalie?  She seems glad to see them all come back again.

It was Courtney Cook. She said, “hopefully you get to keep it this time.” She also had a big smile and reaction when she saw Britney S was the exact same size. “Of course everything looks great on you.”

• Love 4

That was a pretty juicy preview hinting at some good drama and tea, and it definitely got me pumped about the new season! And I'm so excited for the episodes with Nick Florez as a judge and guest choreographer and for Travis Wall! 

Great shots of Gina, Heather O, Alexis and Savannah. Of course, Kashara comes out looking adorable. Kelsey's jump split near the end looks so flexed and clunky that I can't believe they used that shot. Not a good look. 

If they brought Brennan in for a third year, made her a feature of this preview & season, AND cut her in the final weeks/days of her third training camp, then they are just too, too cruel and total assholes. I'm thinking now that Brennan makes it. I hope Malena (is that her name?) makes it! She is so pretty and cute and she just seems to radiate something positive. Plus, they seriously need some more women of color on the team. Are Khalyn, Lacey, and Yuko the only women of color among the vets in camp? I hope I'm forgetting some people, 'cause that's not a lot. 

As for Victoria and Dayton: I can't stand that cheesy-ass wink Victoria does for the camera while looking at what appears to be her own reflection. Her hair is ridiculous in that shot. I was trying to reserve judgment about her, but somehow that moment strongly suggests to me an unlikable conceit and self-absorption. But that's just my gut reaction and we'll see what the season reveals about her dancing and personality. As for the implied drama with Jay, I wonder if that somehow has to do with Dayton getting cut... ? Right after he says "if you're laughing you, you'll probably be the one who goes home," the camera shows Dayton with her mouth hanging open in surprise. I hope I'm wrong and Jay is calling out someone else--who is it??--and Dayton's just watching the drama unfold front of her in shock. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I remember it being Kendall.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, KeepitTiki said:

So Victoria and her “dancing” are really going to make this squad? Wow

Someone saw her last week and said it looked like she had put on 10 to 15 pounds.  Gulp!  

• Love 6

Can someone explain to me all the Brennan love? I'm just not seeing it. She doesn't have much personality, she isn't fun to watch dance, and so what if it's her THIRD time trying out? That's HER decision. I always think her face looks like she is smelling a fart. She is one I absolutely cannot root for. I did root hard for Megan Flaherty (RIP) but I still laugh at her final time in the office. That was beautiful, 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, GBPackersfan said:

Can someone explain to me all the Brennan love? I'm just not seeing it. She doesn't have much personality, she isn't fun to watch dance, and so what if it's her THIRD time trying out? That's HER decision. I always think her face looks like she is smelling a fart. She is one I absolutely cannot root for. I did root hard for Megan Flaherty (RIP) but I still laugh at her final time in the office. That was beautiful, 

Thank you!!!  I thought I was the only one not rooting for her.  She was brought back because CMT wanted her for ratings.  It seems so wrong to me that they would take her because they feel sorry for her trying out for 3 years.  Well I would feel sorry for the girl that actually earned a spot and she didn't get it because of Brennan taking that spot.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I only want Brennan to make it bc she’s been in training camp three times, and I think it’s a total dick move by K&J to have brought her in and then not take her.

I agree with you except I am sure it was CMT that brought her back.  They have more of a say about who goes to TC than you think.  CMT does not care about the girls, only about ratings.....believe me.  

• Love 3
(edited)

@GBPackersfan you were talking about Jennifer in the other forum but I want to bring this over here.  At one of her pro prep classes she had on Friday nights she asked all the girls a question and Victoria started jumping up and down and yelling "I know I know I know I know I know I know I know"  and Jennifer told her that is not how a DCC acts and she would not let her answer the question.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I agree with you except I am sure it was CMT that brought her back.  They have more of a say about who goes to TC than you think.  CMT does not care about the girls, only about ratings.....believe me.  

I think it is more Kelli and Charlotte along with CMT who wants certain girls to make it to TC or on the squad if it brings in more fans and viewers. If Brennan makes it to TC and still gets cut, we could point the finger at Kelli, Charlotte and CMT for her cut. I do not think Judy wanted her to come back last season (I could be wrong, but I got the feeling she did not care for her much.)

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Someone saw her last week and said it looked like she had put on 10 to 15 pounds.  Gulp!  

Well, that's one way to get out of Training Camp without saying "I don't want to be here anymore.  I quit!"  If Victoria gains TOO much weight (and depending on where she gains it), they might not have a pair of shorts to fit her.  They've already sized her for a pair of shorts and, if she was in the smallest size they had, she might have to go to a large at least.  10-15 pounds is a LOT to gain in a matter of 6 weeks.  It means she's eating the wrong foods, not really working out (beyond what they're doing in Training Camp) and generally not giving a flying flip because she thinks she already has it in the bag.  Frankly, it sounds like she doesn't care, possibly has a self-entitled/bad attitude, and thinks that, since she supposedly already has a "guaranteed" spot on the team, that she really doesn't have to put in the work the other girls do beyond learning the dances.  If that's really the case, she could have a really big wake-up call depending on if Kelli, Judy and the rest have the guts to deal with the situation (i.e. cut her after repeated warnings and nothing happens).  I doubt they will, but we may be surprised.

53 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

If K & C have decided Victoria is going to be on the team it wont matter.

True, but they might not want to deal with another round of criticism about nepotism of the friend sort, especially after how people felt Cassie's situation was handled (which was poorly).  Granted, some of the things were done for CMT, but a lot of it wasn't.  They might think that they're hiding any sort of favoritism well, but I don't think that all the Cassie-criticism was necessarily from the general public watching the show/commenting on the fan boards either.  There was likely some feedback they got from the Dallas dance world and a few other sources as well.  While we as fans have a voice, it isn't loud enough for them to really care about it.  It was more that the word got out about Cassie and her "golden girl" status which hurt the image to a degree and THAT'S what got their attention.

5 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I'm not surprised that several girls got into Training Camp who otherwise wouldn't because of CMT.  However, we've heard that Victoria will likely be shoved down our throats this season.  That is, if you believe the rumor that the camera crew was filming the girls who were cut and immediately switched from them to Victoria and Tina when Victoria left the building (I can't remember what round it was, but am inclined to believe that it was after Victoria got accepted to Training Camp).  As for Brennan, a lot of people seemed to say that she was a good dancer, but not quite bringing it with her face, which was her main problem last year.  They tried to get that sassy, confident performer from Finals back, but Brennan couldn't quite do it.  I'm hoping she does this year, if only to prove that the CMT "curse" (especially for the three-peats) hasn't struck again.

2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

GBPackersfan you were talking about Jennifer in the other forum but I want to bring this over here.  At one of her pro prep classes she had on Friday nights she asked all the girls a question and Victoria started jumping up and down and yelling "I know I know I know I know I know I know I know"  and Jennifer told her that is not how a DCC acts and she would not let her answer the question.  

That. . . sounds like what a particularly immature/young kid would do, maybe elementary or, at most, junior high and is particularly appalling for a girl Victoria's age.  She should know better, but it sounds more and more like she's feeling particularly entitled and used to getting away with acting however she wants, especially in DCC-ville because she knows (or thinks she knows) she's going to get on the squad no matter what.  If all the things we've been hearing about Victoria are true, then I'm inclined to believe that, IF she's going to make the squad, they'll particularly regret it after a year and she'll get cut.  Either that, or she'll quit shortly after because she doesn't get what she wants/feels she deserves in regards to the squad.  I don't think Victoria will be a multi-year girl, especially in the 3-5 year group unless she shapes up (and grows up) a lot in the next year.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KeepitTiki said:

So Victoria and her “dancing” are really going to make this squad? Wow

Why yes they will ...

12 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Well, that's one way to get out of Training Camp without saying "I don't want to be here anymore.  I quit!"  If Victoria gains TOO much weight (and depending on where she gains it), they might not have a pair of shorts to fit her.  They've already sized her for a pair of shorts and, if she was in the smallest size they had, she might have to go to a large at least.  10-15 pounds is a LOT to gain in a matter of 6 weeks.  It means she's eating the wrong foods, not really working out (beyond what they're doing in Training Camp) and generally not giving a flying flip because she thinks she already has it in the bag.  Frankly, it sounds like she doesn't care, possibly has a self-entitled/bad attitude, and thinks that, since she supposedly already has a "guaranteed" spot on the team, that she really doesn't have to put in the work the other girls do beyond learning the dances.  If that's really the case, she could have a really big wake-up call depending on if Kelli, Judy and the rest have the guts to deal with the situation (i.e. cut her after repeated warnings and nothing happens).  I doubt they will, but we may be surprised.

True, but they might not want to deal with another round of criticism about nepotism of the friend sort, especially after how people felt Cassie's situation was handled (which was poorly).  Granted, some of the things were done for CMT, but a lot of it wasn't.  They might think that they're hiding any sort of favoritism well, but I don't think that all the Cassie-criticism was necessarily from the general public watching the show/commenting on the fan boards either.  There was likely some feedback they got from the Dallas dance world and a few other sources as well.  While we as fans have a voice, it isn't loud enough for them to really care about it.  It was more that the word got out about Cassie and her "golden girl" status which hurt the image to a degree and THAT'S what got their attention.

I'm not surprised that several girls got into Training Camp who otherwise wouldn't because of CMT.  However, we've heard that Victoria will likely be shoved down our throats this season.  That is, if you believe the rumor that the camera crew was filming the girls who were cut and immediately switched from them to Victoria and Tina when Victoria left the building (I can't remember what round it was, but am inclined to believe that it was after Victoria got accepted to Training Camp).  As for Brennan, a lot of people seemed to say that she was a good dancer, but not quite bringing it with her face, which was her main problem last year.  They tried to get that sassy, confident performer from Finals back, but Brennan couldn't quite do it.  I'm hoping she does this year, if only to prove that the CMT "curse" (especially for the three-peats) hasn't struck again.

That. . . sounds like what a particularly immature/young kid would do, maybe elementary or, at most, junior high and is particularly appalling for a girl Victoria's age.  She should know better, but it sounds more and more like she's feeling particularly entitled and used to getting away with acting however she wants, especially in DCC-ville because she knows (or thinks she knows) she's going to get on the squad no matter what.  If all the things we've been hearing about Victoria are true, then I'm inclined to believe that, IF she's going to make the squad, they'll particularly regret it after a year and she'll get cut.  Either that, or she'll quit shortly after because she doesn't get what she wants/feels she deserves in regards to the squad.  I don't think Victoria will be a multi-year girl, especially in the 3-5 year group unless she shapes up (and grows up) a lot in the next year.

Remember Kelli owns this crap...don’t non matter ...girlfriend on da damn squad 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

As for Brennan, a lot of people seemed to say that she was a good dancer, but not quite bringing it with her face, which was her main problem last year.  They tried to get that sassy, confident performer from Finals back, but Brennan couldn't quite do it.  

That. . . sounds like what a particularly immature/young kid would do, maybe elementary or, at most, junior high and is particularly appalling for a girl Victoria's age.  

They gave Brennan two chances and she could't get it so why bring her back this year when you have some of the best dancers this year that they have ever had in TC?  It is for CMT only!!  Judy does not want her.

I don't see how Victoria will fit into any group of girls on DCC being so young.  She will have nothing in common with any of them and she will act like a young brat.   They will all have to put up with her so Kelli  doesn't get mad any them.  That is unnecessary stress.  

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm going to reserve judgment on Victoria.     She might dance circles around the other girls and be as congenial and giving as Mother Teresa.  

We are seeing what CMT wants us to see at this point in time.

I realize some posters "know" her but I'll still just wait and see.

I'd like Brennan to make it because she was the underdog.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 17
(edited)

I'm a bit confused. Can Country Music Television really have pull in the decisions the Dallas Cowboys organization makes regarding who will be representing their team?  Don't they just film the show and edit stuff to make it look more dramatic or whatever. I think K and J and the PTB are way too smart to bring girls into training camp for drama sake because that doesn't benefit the organization or anything they do throughout the remainder of the year and is a waste of their own time and efforts they put into developing the girls that will make up the squad.  I don't know the extent of collaboration involved between DCC and CMT but I can't imagine CMT's peeps are allowed to tell them who to bring into TC or anything regarding how they operate beyond just suggestions that only really uses up a small fraction of the duration of training camp, (country music singers as guests). 

Edited by DCCroutineFAN
spelling
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

@GBPackersfan you were talking about Jennifer in the other forum but I want to bring this over here.  At one of her pro prep classes she had on Friday nights she asked all the girls a question and Victoria started jumping up and down and yelling "I know I know I know I know I know I know I know"  and Jennifer told her that is not how a DCC acts and she would not let her answer the question.  

I definitely respect her for that attitude. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I'm a bit confused. Can Country Music Television really have pull in the decisions the Dallas Cowboys organization makes regarding who will be representing their team?  Don't they just film the show and edit stuff to make it look more dramatic or whatever. I think K and J and the PTB are way too smart to bring girls into training camp for drama sake because that doesn't benefit the organization or anything they do throughout the remainder of the year. and is a waste of their own time and efforts they put into developing the girls that will make up the squad.  I don't know the extent of collaboration involved between DCC and CMT but I can't imagine CMT's peeps are allowed to tell them who to bring into TC or anything regarding how they operate beyond just suggestions that only really uses up a small fraction of the duration of training camp, (country music singers as guests). 

I highly doubt CMT has a say on who makes the team. But I do FIRMLY believe that they "suggest" certain girls be brought in for drama or storyline. If I remember correctly (and I may be way wrong, please correct me), back in the day before CMT, it was finals and then the team was announced. There wasn't a training camp of 45-ish, broken down to the magic 36. I mean, there would be no series if that were the case, right? And there have been other things I think that have been done for ratings: fan pick being one of them. I think K/J/C can say "look, these are definite no's, they aren't at all what we want in camp" and CMT will agree but will "suggest" some to be brought in. I think the ones that Kelli says "we brought you into camp to see how you would do" are definite CMT choices. Let's be real: "reality" TV is not true life, there is always some scripting and some adjustments for ratings. And it definitely benefits the organization to have such a high profile show being so long running on TV. 

Also, I am just now rewatching season 12. Can we please have more ettiquette with Colleen?? I LOVE her, and she isn't shown very often. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I'm a bit confused. Can Country Music Television really have pull in the decisions the Dallas Cowboys organization makes regarding who will be representing their team?  Don't they just film the show and edit stuff to make it look more dramatic or whatever. I think K and J and the PTB are way too smart to bring girls into training camp for drama sake because that doesn't benefit the organization or anything they do throughout the remainder of the year and is a waste of their own time and efforts they put into developing the girls that will make up the squad.  I don't know the extent of collaboration involved between DCC and CMT but I can't imagine CMT's peeps are allowed to tell them who to bring into TC or anything regarding how they operate beyond just suggestions that only really uses up a small fraction of the duration of training camp, (country music singers as guests). 

It is not about CMT defining the team, but however it is about Influencing the “powers that be” so that the drama is created, hence K,J and C get extended contracts, the show continues season after season, increased salaries and potentially bonuses.  

1 hour ago, GBPackersfan said:

Also, I am just now rewatching season 12. Can we please have more ettiquette with Colleen?? I LOVE her, and she isn't shown very often. 

She was on in seasons 1 and 2 (possibly 3). Love those segments.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Taralightner said:

It was Courtney Cook. She said, “hopefully you get to keep it this time.” She also had a big smile and reaction when she saw Britney S was the exact same size. “Of course everything looks great on you.”

Pretty sure it was Kendall..

4 hours ago, VintageJ said:

I remember it being Kendall.

I remember this too... I also seem to remember Kali Fullerton I believe? She couldn't believe her uniform was kept between season 1 and a later season (6ish maybe?) 

9 minutes ago, mayelynn said:

I remember this too... I also seem to remember Kali Fullerton I believe? She couldn't believe her uniform was kept between season 1 and a later season (6ish maybe?) 

I think Kalli had to get a larger size in season 6. Kyndall's uniform from the previous season still had all the stars on it when she tried in on the 2nd time in TC.  I wonder if there was ever a TCC who came back to TC after being cut and did not fit into her uniform from the pervious season..

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GBPackersfan said:

Don’t get the love either. I am sure she is a nice girl but not making it after going to training camp twice??? Now a third time, she should know the ALL the routines by now....she is lucky they needed a come back story. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, GBPackersfan said:

I highly doubt CMT has a say on who makes the team. But I do FIRMLY believe that they "suggest" certain girls be brought in for drama or storyline. If I remember correctly (and I may be way wrong, please correct me), back in the day before CMT, it was finals and then the team was announced. There wasn't a training camp of 45-ish, broken down to the magic 36. I mean, there would be no series if that were the case, right? And there have been other things I think that have been done for ratings: fan pick being one of them. I think K/J/C can say "look, these are definite no's, they aren't at all what we want in camp" and CMT will agree but will "suggest" some to be brought in. I think the ones that Kelli says "we brought you into camp to see how you would do" are definite CMT choices. Let's be real: "reality" TV is not true life, there is always some scripting and some adjustments for ratings. And it definitely benefits the organization to have such a high profile show being so long running on TV. 

In my opinion, without the show girls like Breelan, Ashley Pro, Kaitlin LaRae and Morgan would not have made the squad because the chances of them making it to TC would have been slim to none. I also do not think Melissa would have been asked to be the mentor without CMT aka the fans and viewers were asking for a former DCC to be a judge and/or mentor. I do not think Melissa picks the girls she mentors, and I certainly do not believe she wanted to do the intervention with Breelan and Caila's parents. Yes, CMT has a lot to do with what is shown and which girls are picked for TC and for the squad. Some of the girls should be grateful CMT wanted to do the show in the first place because they would not have made the squad without CMT and the show.

On 7/13/2018 at 6:29 PM, EricaShadows said:

In a way, I think it's sad that there are girls who are talented dancers and are stunning looks-wise (or can get that way with some minor tweaks) but won't get the chance to make the squad because they aren't connected in some way with the DCC.  It would be a refreshing change if they went entirely with girls who WEREN'T connected in any way with the organization for at least one year and, if that was a success, keep going.   As much as I don't like it, I know that, in a lot of places, it's now what you know (or what you can do), but who you know and that sad but true.  

Cianna Levi is one of the 5% of girls this year that has no connection! She danced from the Portland Trailblazers. She is one of the nicest and most genuine girls with the biggest heart. She also is very talented when it comes to dance. I would love to see her make the team!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GBPackersfan said:

I literally just woke my husband up from giggling so hard ?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They are waiting around in the locker room could be a cut night 

Well, you know they don't have lives outside of this show:/  In the heat Dallas is having, I would be wanting to get home, get the 2 inch layer of makeup off my face, take a long cool shower, eat something and go to bed.  The Instagram story I saw Molly was already asleep in her locker:)

• Love 2